10 Best Resorts To Stay In Santa Rosa Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rosa Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santa Rosa Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santa Rosa Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Santa Rosa Beach Florida:
WaterColor Inn & Resort
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa Beach.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Boasting a private beach, WaterColor Inn & Resort is in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Bordering the resort is Grayton Beach State Park, a 2,000-acre park with nature trails for hiking and bicycling as well as a Western Lake, where visitors can swim, fish, canoe, paddle board, and kayak.Guests can enjoy complimentary use of bicycles, kayaks, and canoes on site. A luxurious day spa with massage and body treatment services, and a state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with cardio machines, weights, and personal fitness coaches are available at WaterColor Resort. There are also supervised children’s activities at the KidsCamp.A balcony and a living area with a sofa bed, flat-screen cable TV, and DVD player are featured in the spacious guest rooms. A refrigerator is provided as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.When away from the resort, visit Deer Lake State Park, a pristine conservation area located 4.5 miles from the WaterColor Inn, and explore the pathways that showcase several species of indigenous plants. Access to the private Sharks Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Clubs is granted for this resort’s guests.
- Everything was perfect. Best resort bed! Huge pillow top with a beautiful duvet set and lots of down pillows. Heaven. Everything in the room was thought through and made the stay so comfortable. Stunning views. Fabulous staff!
- The staff all were great, they all went WAY out of their way to be friendly and helpful!
Rooms were beautiful Beach was beautiful
Expensive after resort fees (which we didn’t have time to use) and taxes. Over 500 per night
I stayed at the Ritz and really nice places but not as expensive as yours
The cookies were wonderful! The attention to the rooms and always replacing towels and coffee and turn down at night was great!
- Loved the soaps, shampoo, conditioner and scrub. Loved the nightly cookies.
- The area. Very biker friendly. Can get around with a bike. Much to do.
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Destin.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is located in Destin, just 17 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Santa Rosa Beach is 6 miles from Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, and Miramar Beach is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 14 miles from Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
- Breakfast attached to the bayside was amazing, we went twice during our stay.
- It is a beautiful property. Great place to go for a nice walk. Liked the village.
- Very close to the mall and restaurants. Family friendly resort!
- Our condo was comfortable and clean. The location of the resort was perfect for our needs. We were within walking distance to the beach and a short drive to all the golf courses we were playing.
- The unit was exceptionally clean and well decorated. An ice maker in the kitchen (separate from the one in the refrigerator) was a big plus. Tile floors throughout the unit made us less nervous about possible spills. Plenty of closet space. Huge deck/patio area, with a 180 degree view of the bay.
Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa
On Miramar Beach, this golf and full-service spa resort features 15 tennis courts and 3 swimming pools. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels and a desk are featured in every room at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa. Extras include free toiletries, towels, and linens.A game room, shops, and laundromat are available for guest use at this Destin Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort and Spa. Paddleboards, kayaks, and organized children’s activities are available as well.Five restaurants are on site, which includes Seagar’s Prime Steaks and Seafood and Hadashi Sushi Bar. A mini-market, full-service bar, and coffee shop are provided as well.Big Kahuna’s Water Park is a 17-minute drive away. Guests at the property are a 6-minute drive from shopping at Village at Baytowne Wharf and 9 miles from Henderson Beach State Park.
- I like the prices and the room is comfortable and so clean
- We decided to stay an extra night for our trip and they helped out greatly.
- We liked the beach front location and balcony over looking the amenities.
- The Gulf view was spectacular and the beach sand was really nice.
- Great place to stay! We went there for our honeymoon and it was amazing! The rooms are nice and the bed is super comfy! The pool and beach was just amazing and it was great to just be able to walk straight from our room to the beach! Would love to return someday!
Embarc Sandestin by Diamond Resorts
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Embarc Sandestin by Diamond Resorts is located in Destin in the region of Florida, just 18 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Rosa Beach is 6 miles from Embarc Sandestin, and Miramar Beach is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 14 miles from Embarc Sandestin by Diamond Resorts.
- It was a very relaxing stay. Kind of like a home away from home.
Everything was way more than my husband and I expected. I
t was amazing!!!
- I love this place, very clean, elegant and awesome staff!!!
- Fantastic quiet spot with great facilities and friendly staff
- Amazing facility, great friendly staff. I love all the amenities included with the stay.I love the free parking.
Henderson Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Destin.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Destin, 11 miles from Fort Walton Beach, Henderson Beach Resort features free WiFi access and private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Santa Rosa Beach is 12 miles from Henderson Beach Resort, and Miramar Beach is 4.3 miles from the property. Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport is 9 miles away.
- The food and service is awesome. This was our second time to stay at the Henderson and I know my husband and I will come again! The beds are fantastic the comfort of the place is amazing! The staff was willing to do what ever they could to make our stay more enjoyable.
- This is a gorgeous property. The location, decor, amenities, beach space and spa were all top notch, as was the service. Totally recommend this resort!
The rooms are clean , beds are great .
The Prime Rose food was not to die for the money you spent but Anastasia our server was very nice .
Breakfast was excellent! I now love shrimp and grits! The pristine private beach is more than perfect. I love the coziness and intimacy of a small hotel. Especially with a room with a view.
And thanks for the box lunches. Hopefully next time I come it will be picnic weather!
- Nice and new, very well kept resort with plenty of space and just the right amount of luxury, not overdone and great amenities. The staff was professional and attentive, Nicole at the front desk was especially helpful.
The Pointe by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Watersound Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Pointe by Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers accommodations in Watersound Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Panama City Beach is 14 miles from The Pointe by Wyndham Vacation Rent, and Destin is 30 miles from the property. Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Our stay was heaven! We loved eating breakfast at BBB and a beautiful walk to the beach and Rosemary made it perfect! We will definitely stay again!
- The unit we stayed in had plenty of room, clean and good proximity to beach, restaurants, and had bikes available for use.
- This property is in an excellent location, with bikes, – beautiful pool and hot tub, and a very clean and spacious room/balcony. Highly recommended if you don’t go the airbnb route for your stay in this area!
- Everything!Staff couldn’t find our reservation when we arrived but they worked hard to resolve the issue and upgraded us to a 2 bedroom condo.
- Aesthetics of the property. Love the décor and bed.
SunDestin Beach Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Destin.Featuring a private beach along Florida’s Emerald Coast, SunDestin offers spacious apartments with free WiFi and a balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. It has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool with a hot tub.A kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, and stove is in SunDestin’s air-conditioned apartments. Each comes with a bright décor and a living room including a sofa bed and cable TV with DVD player. All include a bathroom and a guest toilet.SunDestin Beach has a spa on site. Guests can also work out in the fitness center or play in the game room. A coin-operated laundry facility is available on each floor.Silver Sands Factory Stores is 4 miles from the resort, and Destin – Fort Walton Beach Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free parking is available at SunDestin Beach.
- The beautiful beach front access. Great view from quiet rooms. Could not hear noise from other guests staying in rooms near ours. Friendly people and everything we needed right near by.
I liked that it was right on the beach.
The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and arcade room.
- nice resort right on a wonderful beach! great workout and spa! resort is nice
- The location was beautiful. The beaches were gorgeous. I liked the balcony that opened to the beach.
We enjoyed everything
Building was great and clean. Staff very friendly
Us being Hispanics. Was nice to hear some employees speaking Spanish
Made us feel like home. The unit was more than what we expected. The view was spectacular. It worth the money. And for sure that will be our place to stay when we visit Destin again
Bahia – Sandestin
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Miramar Beach neighborhood in Destin, 17 miles from Fort Walton Beach, Bahia – Sandestin features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Santa Rosa Beach is 6 miles from Bahia – Sandestin, and Miramar Beach is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 14 miles from Bahia – Sandestin.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Surfside Resort is located in Miramar Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Destin. Fort Walton Beach is 15 miles away.All units have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. An oven and coffee machine are also featured. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen are available.Surfside Resort also includes a fitness center. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Santa Rosa Beach is 8 miles from Surfside Resort. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Bathroom on on of the unit need improvement and upgrades.
- Nice clean resort. Loved the hot tubs, kiddie pool and big pool. I loved how close it was to the ocean and the beach chairs were provided each day by surfside. Very nice condo.
- The view from the bacolony to the beach was amazing
- The room was small enough for my husband and I. We loved how easy it was to get to the beach.
- Great location! The site did provide ice for .25 a bucket, which really was convenient, it’s better than buying a bag of ice and having no where to keep the excess frozen. A bonus is a walkway to a deck overlooking the gulf. It’s a great place to go watch the sunset.
Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Majestic Sun
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Majestic Sun offers accommodations in Destin, just 15 miles from Fort Walton Beach.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa Beach is 8 miles from Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Majestic Sun, and Miramar Beach is 0.6 miles from the property. Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport is 12 miles away.
- The location was just across the street and a super easy walk to the beach.
- The night shift manager Mr. Nobles was extremely friendly and helpful. The on-site time share people that you must speak with in order to get your parking pass is a little aggravating but not a show stopper. Just tell them no for 10 minutes and they will give up.
- The facility is overpriced. The table in the sitting area had sharp edges which cut me and made me bleed as I tried to sit down. My hubby was allergic to something in the room, he had rashes on his feet and face. For nearly $650 for two nights, the least they could do was offer a bottle of water or complimentary breakfast.
- Absolutely awesome, the staff was wonderful & super friendly
- The view of the ocean from our room was so beautiful I just sit out on the balcony and enjoyed the ocean everyday. How friendly the staff was a big deal for me. How much space we had in the room with 7 people. It’s very kid friendly.
Top Resorts In Santa Rosa Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!