10 Best Resorts To Stay In Santa Cruz – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Santa Cruz. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Santa Cruz right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Santa Cruz with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Santa Cruz:
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1,000 feet from Eagle Beach, Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very clean, super friendly staff, great pools, nice updated room.
Close to the beautiful beach
- Very little. Ignored at breakfast. Every morning felt like the waitress was a new hire.
- The pool area was a highlight for my children. Room was nice and clean everything was great!
- Good location, about 1 block from the beach and the food store.
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Oranjestad, just 2.6 miles from Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was wonderful we had stayed at the Marriott ocean the night before and we had a flight delay which would of made us miss our connecting flight so we stayed another night in Aruba we looked at a couple other places but I said to my wife the bed was so comfortable I think we should book the Marriott luxury
- We stayed here last minute just for a night to see the birds 😊
- Adult only swimming pool was nice, beautiful rooms overlooking cruise ship dock and a very open beautiful lobby.
- Flamingo beach on the private island. Very comfortable bed in the room and nice lobby bar area.
- Liked everything. But of course most of all i liked private island with flamingos, its amazing) Staff was super friendly. Nice pool.
The Mill Resort and Suites
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Mill Resort and Suites offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Eagle Beach is 1.1 miles from The Mill Resort Aruba, and Oranjestad is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We only ate there for breakfast and it was really good. Some things didn’t look that great like the bacon but it was phenomenal! the Staff was super friendly at the front desk, bar and restaurant. The bed was really comfortable too which I was very surprised at to be honest (And I have a tempurpedic at home) but the pillows were not that great. Because of renovations the store/gift shop was not open so if you wanted snacks or drinks or extra stuff you had to go off property which was kind of a pain. The gym was not desirable either, just some old treadmills and bowflex.
- Construction noise around pool, lack of enough chairs, people saving chairs, lack of shade are all negatives but pool itself very nice with new swim up bar. Friendly staff and good service at restaurant and pool side bar for most part. Live entertainment with very good bands at night around bar, patio dining and pool.
- I love the pool , staff and location , not forgetting the life band
Great waitress and food for breakfast
Friends was really great
- Pool area very nice. Bartender nice. Shuttle service to beach very good.
Caribbean Palm Village Resort
This quiet hotel is located a 5-minute drive away from the beach in Noord, on the island of Aruba. It offers 2 pools, 2 hot tubs and a free beach shuttle.All air-conditioned accommodations at Caribbean Palm Village Resort feature a private balcony or patio. They come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The resort’s restaurant serves international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a weekly welcome cocktail event in the bar. The resort also has a terrace with a barbecue and picnic tables.Caribbean Palm Village Resort has floodlit tennis courts, as well as an air-conditioned gym. They also arrange activities and trips on the island.There are grocery shops within a 5-minute walk of the resort, and you can drive to a number of shopping centers within 10 minutes. Reina Beatrix Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The fact that the room I stayed st had a full kitchen and it was an apartmfbt rather than a typical hotel room. I would stay in it again as it gives me the freedom of having food at the room similar to my own house.
- The appartment was great and the resort had al the facilities we needed.
- Good price for our one night stay while we waited for our time share room to be ready. Staff was very nice.
- The resort is nice not too loud quiet, great for families a car is recommended in Aruba you can cook breakfast etc and hang out all day at the pool there is a shuttle to the beach or drive and the beach chairs are free nice I will go back again
- The room had some type of small bugs crawling around. I noticed then first morning they were on the 2nd bed. They were in the bathroom sink too. Also on the kitchen counter. oops this should go under didn’t like ..
Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an exceptional beachfront location and offering unrivaled on-site facilities, amenities and activities, this resort features a top-rated golf course, numerous dining options and a full-service spa.An endless variety of recreational activities are available at the Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort. From on-site tennis courts and 2 swimming pools, to snorkeling and a beachfront rock-climbing wall, there is something for everyone. Guests at the resort also have full access to all facilities at the 5 other nearby Divi Aruba Resorts.Guests at the Divi Village Golf Resort can also enjoy easy access to the nearby Alhambra Casino, or take advantage of on-site car rental services and explore the surrounding area. The resort also features a variety of organized excursions and tours as well as a children’s program.
- Quiet location away from the touristy high-rise hotels. Great pools, beautiful beach. Friendly staff.
- The place was very nice and would recommend it to anyone. The food at Mulligans was very good. We went there for breakfast every morning.
- La habiatacion en general , la Playa y la Cancha de Golf .
- The bed was a little soft for me, but comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and the staff very polite and professional.
After the 2d approach about the noise the room was changed.
Windows on Aruba is the only place with proper service.
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Eagle Beach is 1.7 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, and Oranjestad is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino.
- The beach was great, not a lot of vendors on it. The 15% off of in house purchases was great. Having a palapa was huge – I did like the process for reserving one, it was fair to everyone.
- Restaurants were good and the room service was excellent and affordable for breakfast. Coffeemaker in our room was perfect for our needs. Room was cleaned properly everyday and prompt. Pools were perfect for our needs. Nice variety of tv channels available for if you want to watch some programs. Nice selection of movie channels.
- Staff was very nice, attentive etc…. the hotel itself appeared to be clean but outdated. We checked in at noon and the room was ready as I had requested when I booked. This place is not worth the money however.
- Great staff, Great location, and everyone was super friendly.
- The staff was very friendly, it was clean, and the location can not be beat. The breakfast was great and there is really no need to take the all-inclusive as there are plenty of restaurants right outside the hotel. We had a partial view of the ocean from our room. The room was clean and comfortable. The beach in this area can get to be a bit crowded so you may want to walk down a bit for a little more quiet time.
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Palmaruba Condos is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 1.6 miles from Palmaruba Condos, and Oranjestad is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from Palmaruba Condos.
- Really love the area. The rooms are well kept and well stocked. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- The size of the apartment and the Confort. Pool, Barbecue area
- Here are the positive aspects of our stay: the condo is large with more than adequate closet space. The staff ( like most people in Aruba) were very nice and helpful. the pool was nice. the negatives were our unit (315) had a mold smell to it(which has been noted in previous reviewers at this facility) and the distance to the beach is too far to walk.
- EXCELENTE EL APARTAMENTO AL IGUAL QUE LAS INSTALACIONES Y EL PERSONAL EN GENERAL
- The Condo was beautiful, modern and spacious. It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The surroundings were well maintained and very clean. The gym was perfect for my husband and I whilst the pool was a delight for my children on the days when they did not want to go to the beach. Across the road is Linda’s Pancakes which served some exceptional Dutch pancakes. That was an added bonus.
All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.1 miles from Eagle Beach, All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Loved the fact that the property was directly on the beach. The buffet lunch and dinner were our major go to’s most of the time we were there and the food and variety were great!
- Everything was great. The pool was 25 feet from my patio door,
- Our room was close to a pool. We loved that the bar served breakfast & lunch. It was quiet. Having the shuttle service was SUPER !
- The room was brand new and beautiful. Room view was also nice. The food and service workers in all the restaurants were great and had great food variety. The bartenders did a great job at service and kept you entertained with conversation.
- Easy to get around with good variety of bars and dinning options. Appears well maintined friendly knowledgeable staff that seemed to care about the guests. Food selection in buffet was excellent. Entertainment was good but poorly advertised.
Bluegreen Vacations La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This ocean-front complex is on the beautiful Eagle Beach and just under half a mile from the Divi Village Golf Course. It features tennis and racquetball courts and a swimming pool.The rooms at La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club feature contemporary décor and have air conditioning, a balcony and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy tapas and grill specialties at Las Ramblas restaurant or at the pool-side Islander Grill. There is also an on-site mini market.La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club also features a state-of-the-art fitness center.The Queen Beatrix International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff was excellent. The location is excellent. The rooms are OK. But the room smelled. More than just a musty smell were used to that in the tropics
- Everything, beautiful, close to the beach, excellent staff who make you feel like family
- Great location, great big pool, and balcony with a pool view. Everything was perfect!
- Great location to beach and staff always super friendly.
- Location of the hotel is really good. There is a grocery store within a 5 minutes walk. The beach is across the street and downtown is only a 10$ cab ride. There is a bar on the beach. The waitress there is amazing. Her name is Sharon.
Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.9 miles from Eagle Beach, Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Clean, Safe,and friendly!! Eagle Beach is incredible!!
- Simply the best hotel in Aruba! We enjoyed every moment of our stay! And it’s private beach is the most beautiful, though waves occur sometimes…
- It was our first trip to Aruba. Other vacationers who’d been to Aruba a lot, said that Bucuti was the best because: no kids, great service and there are MORE beach chairs and umbrellas than guests. They all said this is a huge benefit (i.e., no getting up early and reserving chairs).
- Everything was fantastic. We chose the standard room and it was very luxurious. There was plenty of space for the king size bed, two night tables, a chaise lounge, plenty of room to walk around, a good-size balcony with chairs and table, and a convenient drying rack for our swimsuits. The service on the beach was exceptional as was the daily huge buffet breakfast. We also had a romantic dinner on the beach under one of the palapas. The beach and infinity pool are exceptional. Plenty of space, always available lounge chairs and umbrellas. We only left the resort a couple of times to try different dinner venues, but we didn’t really need to since everything we wanted was at the Bucuti & Tara. Our goals was romance and relaxation, and we got that every day. Only stay here if these are the aspects that you are looking for or our willing to go up the street for loud music and casinos; not for us.
- Really nice hotel in the best spot of Aruba!Eagle beach is amazing!
Top Resorts In Santa Cruz Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Santa Cruz to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Santa Cruz. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!