10 Best Resorts To Stay In San Luis Rey California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Luis Rey California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Luis Rey California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Luis Rey California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Luis Rey California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Luis Rey California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Luis Rey California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In San Luis Rey California:
Wyndham Oceanside at the Pier
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Mediterranean-style resort sits right at the entrance of California’s longest active recreational pier and across from the beach. The Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort is the perfect location to enjoy sun, sand and surf.The area has long been a hangout for surfers and artists. There is also an abundance of shopping and recreational sports such as golf.Amtrak Station-OSD is a 10-minute walk from the property. Oceanside Pier is a 5-minute walk away.
Bed was very comfortable and I liked the bathroom set up. It had two doors so you could enter separately from the living area and the bedroom- good for middle of the night…
View was beautiful!
- Perfect location and room with ocean view. helpful cleaning staff.
- We loved the friendly staff, the activities the Resort had to offer itself, and just the overall feeling of a getaway but having everyone make you feel at home.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, the facility is georgous, location is perfect (right above the Oceanside beach, at the base of the pier), room was clean and well furnished, very nice to have free parking at the facility. There are numerous wonderful restaurants near the hotel. There is a comfort lounge on the top floor in each of the 2 towers that looks right out on the pier and beach, perfect for viewing SoCal sunsets!
- There is a lot to like at this hotel. The rooms are clean along with the bedding. Comfortable linens and soft towels. Service with a smile! Daily specials offered for the family along with movie rentals for your room. I never heard the train through out the night while I was sleeping, but then again I love trains! I liked the paper delivery at my door bright and early. The pool facilities had the best view with clean pool water and well kept grounds. The food deals are really good! The jacuzzi bathtub was the BEST part of the evening! Actually, the sunset views from the hotel were the BEST and breathtaking indeed! I will be back as soon as possible! I loved it!
- Bed was very comfortable and I liked the bathroom set up. It had two doors so you could enter separately from the living area and the bedroom- good for middle of the night…
Southern California Beach Club
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Southern California Beach Club is located in Oceanside in the region of California.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 25 miles from Southern California, and San Clemente is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 34 miles from Southern California Beach Club.
- So comfortable clean and up to date. I loved the room and the staff at check in
- We didnMt have a view of anything other than the rooms across from us.
- Very nice. Great view. Close to the beach and many attractions
We were given an end unit that gave us a view of the beach.
Loved the large layout of the livingroom & bedroom.
The proximity to the beach made it nice to go walking.
Rooms were very nice… Nice to have bikes, beach chairs towels ect
available to use at no added chanrge
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Carlsbad! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carlsbad, 26 miles from Temecula, Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 24 miles from Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort, and La Jolla is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Location relative to the beach, small shops and restaurants.
- Not a lot of noise and there was privacy great location excellent staff and beautiful view all around nice place to stay will definitely stay again!
- Great location, comfortable bed and little condo – comfort of home!!
- I stayed in the condo style room which was just perfect! Nice little kitchen – I purchased groceries from market on Weds, the great health food store straight up the road and the grocery right down Carlsbad Village Rd., I had appointments in Eincintas and Vista area perfect location middle …got up to walk beach mornings , sunsets evenings – had the access of a gym facility, bikes although did use this time around. Great location for walking downtown to shops, bookstores or fun restaurants- I have stayed here many tines!! Beautiful courtyard as well although I didn’t get around to using this time and perfect as it has self laundry services too so you don’t need to overpack!
- Beds were comfortable, staff was ok. Location was beautiful although I didn’t get an ocean view…. overall it was ok
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
One of our top picks in Carlsbad.This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located across from Legoland California and one mile from Carlsbad Premium Outlets, this hotel provides a DVD player in each room. Featuring a kids interactive water pool, this hotel also has a second relaxing pool.Grand Pacific Palisades Resorts & Hotel rooms include a balcony or patio. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Guests can play in the game room or work out in the gym. The Grand Pacific also features 3 hot tubs.Guests at the Grand Pacific Palisades can dine in the Karl Strauss Brewery Restaurant.The Grand Pacific Resort is within a 35-minute drive of Sea World San Diego. San Diego is 32 miles from the resort.
- Best customer services ever.. can’t wait to go back ?
- Very close to Legoland, great facility for family, reasonable pricing
- Our two room suite was very spacious!! We had five in our suite and it was never crowded.The bed in the master was so comfortable! The entrance to Legoland was right across the street, Starbucks just a short walk. View of the ocean and the sunset was magnificent from the adult pool!!! Our grandson loved the family pool area with the children’s play and water play areas. We will come back !!!!
- Its close to Legoland unless the staff gives you wrong directions to the entrance.
- Customer service excellent. Concierge very friendly and helpful.
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
Next to the Pacific Ocean, this luxurious Carlsbad, California resort features an outdoor heated pool and a hot tub, a spa, an on-site restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi. LEGOLAND California is less than 1 miless away.A flat-screen TV, a desk and a refrigerator are included in all of the spacious rooms at Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa. The rooms have air conditioning and also include balconies or patios and select rooms offer ocean views.On-site at Sheraton Resort & Spa Carlsbad, Twenty/20 Grill & Wine Bar serves signature entrees prepared using locally-grown fresh ingredients and open-air dining. The restaurant features panoramic ocean views and an extensive list of wines from around the world.Guests at Sheraton Carlsbad can book a spa treatment at Ocean Pearl Spa. The spa specializes in advance and organic skin care, massage, and body treatments for men and women. The resort also features a 24-hour fitness center and a business center with fax and photocopying services.The Crossings at Carlsbad Golf Course is less than 1 mile from this resort. Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base is 6 miles away. The San Diego Zoo and San Diego International Airport are both a 40-minute drive away.
- We attended a wedding nearby so having a shuttle was great! The bed was VERY comfortable
- They had the Batman movie on a big screen poolside. It was awesome!! The private entrance and very short walk to Legoland was easy to access and super convenient.
- Beautiful clean location was great easy to get around area
- Private entry to Legoland, grounds were beautiful, sharing of sister property @ Grand Hilton, transportation. Great staff.
- That it was within walking distance to LeBlanc and that it had shuttle free service to the beach. Kids liked the heated pool.
MarBrisa Carlsbad Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, MarBrisa Carlsbad Resort offers accommodations in Carlsbad. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. San Diego is 30 miles from MarBrisa Carlsbad Resort, and Temecula is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
Great exercise room
Nice pool area
- The room was a one bedroom with a full kitchen right across from a fantastic pool! VERY clean! If you are going to Legoland they have a private entrance to the park.
- Staff said they were going to charge us $22 a day per car and we had 4 adults 2 cars per day. This was false as when I booked the room parking was free. one Room ready no problem but told 2nd room would be close when available not true. Check out too early 10 am? Over $300
- The location was very nice. I can see that families would like this property located so close to Lego Land.
- Staff was excellent, helpful and courteous. Proximity to Legoland was great. The property is beautiful and well maintained.
- Excellent bed
Carlsbad by the Sea Resort
One of our top picks in Carlsbad.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Carlsbad by the Sea Resort offers accommodations in Carlsbad.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Diego is 30 miles from Carlsbad the Sea Hotel, and Temecula is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location near Legoland. Hotel shuttle was very convenient
- breakfast was quite good. The location is great. shuttle service to legoland is very prompt and good.
- The bed linens were soft and comfortable. The gazebos in the ourdoor courtyards were beautiful.
- Shuttling. Was ?. Breakfast as well. I will be coming back. I have already told friends and family about my stay here.
- Our stay was excellent, the location is absolutely perfect, walking distance from so many places to eat or shop. If you’re going for Lego Land the shuttle service is amazing, you wait less than 10 minutes for your shuttle. The breakfast bar has so much to offer and all fresh. the staff was super friendly. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know and will be staying here again.
Carlsbad Seapointe Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated across the street from the beach, this Carlsbad resort boasts an outdoor pool, tennis courts and spacious condos. Legoland is only a 10-minute drive from this beachfront resort.The Carlsbad Seapointe Resort’s condos feature a large living room with a fireplace and a private balcony. The full kitchen includes an oven, a toaster and a refrigerator. Cable TV and a CD player are also provided.The Seapointe Resort offers a state-of-the-art gym, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. Guests can play on the volleyball or basketball courts, use the barbecue grills or relax on the beach.The resort provides many activities including movies, arts and crafts and a wine and cheese reception.South Carlsbad State Beach is a 15-minute walk from this Carlsbad Resort Seapointe. Flower Fields is 5 minutes from the resort and Camp Pendleton is a 20-minute drive away.
- Good 1 BDR apartment, excellent comfort in the apartment. Very clean and cozy unit I got in the 3rd floor.
- FABULOUS – this is a mini resort, nice location! The ocean is across the street but if you are on the second floor – great view with a little balcony. Wish we would have booked more days at this one!
- The 2-bedroom family suite was perfect for our family of 6. Much larger than expected. Great ocean view.
- WQe liked the view and staff were nice and accommending
The fact that you can have a family stay in one room and its very clean and comfortable!
Staff is great and hotel amenities are awesome!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carlsbad Beach
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring ocean views and an outdoor pool, this hotel is an 11-minute walk from South Carlsbad State Beach. A hot breakfast buffet is served daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in all guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlsbad State Beach. Each air-conditioned room features a small fridge, microwave, and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms offer an ocean view.Guests at the Carlsbad State Beach Holiday Inn Express & Suites can work out in the on-site fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.LEGOLAND is 2 miles from this hotel. Carlsbad Premium Outlets is a 6-minute drive away.
- The free breakfast, the dining area, the room, the workout room- liked the free USA Today newspaper
- Truly value for money. very nice staff. spacious room.
- Comfortable bed and pillows, good size room, good location
- The staff was very polite and accommodating. The daily breakfast was also very good. They had a nice make your own pancake station which my family used everyday.
When we checked in, we were upgraded to a suite at no extra cost. The staff were eager to please, friendly and helpful. We were there for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. I recommend this motel without exception. Well done Holiday Inn Express.
Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Carlsbad in the region of California, 28 miles from San Diego, Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temecula is 29 miles from Cape Rey Carlsbad, a Hilton Resort, and San Clemente is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is San Diego International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Staff was outstanding, love the guys working at the bar!
- Excellent staff, clean, beautiful property, excellent location
- Great location, great view, great room, clean, awesome staff.
- Quiet oasis in So Cal bustle in charming surfside village. Very chill. Yet quietly upscale.
- My bed was lovely. Room was pretty clean. Love microwave and tv. Good restaurant.
Top Resorts In San Luis Rey California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Luis Rey California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Luis Rey California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Luis Rey California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!