10 Best Resorts To Stay In San Juan Capistrano California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Capistrano California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Juan Capistrano California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Capistrano California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Capistrano California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Juan Capistrano California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Juan Capistrano California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In San Juan Capistrano California:
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Dana Point.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dana Point in the region of California, 29 miles from Anaheim, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Laguna Beach is 7 miles from Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, and San Clemente is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Parking expensive. Starbucks low on protein choices. restaurant doesn’t serve lattes, fortunately staff fetched one. Restaurant prices rather expensive. Location somewhat remote from town with difficult access for walking.
- Everyone was so happy, helpful and kind. They made our stay so enjoyable!
- The bed was excellent. The room could have used a intense cleaning. The clock was not set properly.
- Everything! Location is in the heart of Dana Point. Close to shopping and the beach.
- The property exceeded my expectations! Location and pool were phenomenal.
Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Capistrano Beach.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts By Diamond Resorts is located in Capistrano Beach in the region of California, just 29 miles from Anaheim.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Temecula is 30 miles from Riviera Beach & Shores Resorts , and Laguna Beach is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great views plenty of parking, friendly staff. Room was large and full kitchen is great.
- Rooms are large and comfortable. Full kitchen is nice for longer stays. View from room is amazing!
- This location can’t be beat. Even with PCH the noise level is so low. The amenities are amazing. Complimentary laundry facilities, movie rentals and a small library.
- The room was awesome had a room overlooking the ocean with a private balcony very spacious the hotel also had alot of things to do a pool table ping pong table game systems a really awesome pool and spa the room also had a full size kitchen with high quality dishes and a bbq on the patio it was amazing
- Room size is nice and accommodates a family very well.
Capistrano SurfSide Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing ocean views from their outdoor swimming pool, this Capistrano Beach resort is located directly across from Doheny State Beach off scenic Pacific Highway 1. A fitness center is on site.Featuring a balcony, each accommodations offer a full kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a sitting area and a flat-screen cable TV at Capistrano SurfSide Inn. Beach inspired, all rooms are uniquely decorated.After a day at the beach, guests can enjoy the on-site hot tub. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Surfside Inn Capistrano. A game room with pool table is available for guest use.Disneyland and Legoland California are within 40 miles of Capistrano SurfSide Inn. Los Angeles International Airport is a one hour drive away.
- Two tv’s. Hot tub, patio, kitchen, parking structure, internet, security.
- Staff very friendly! Right across the street from beach and bike/walking path. Bikes available at facility to use.
- The Capistrano Surfside Inn is right across the street from beach with a pool. Greeted by very friendly staff. Augustina found a room with an ocean view. Dana Point Harbor and San Clemente Pier was closeby. We had a blast! The next time we’ll stay a few days longer.
- I cancelled this trip and my card was charged 229.90, please refund my money
- The room was nice and spacious. It was also clean!
Monarch Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Dana Point.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Dana Point on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Tuscan-style resort offers 6 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, a championship golf course and an on-site spa and salon. Private beach access is featured.A private balcony or terrace, premium down duvets and a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player and pay options is included in each guest room at the Monarch Beach Resort. A luxurious en suite bathroom with marble tile, oversized bathtub and separate shower is also provided.The Miraval Life In Balance Spa features massage therapy, facials and body treatments. The full-service spa offers hair and nail services.An outdoor pool with fully-outfitted cabanas, adult lap pool, children’s pool and lagoon pool are available for guest relaxation. The Monarch Beach Kids Club offers a children’s program and babysitting services.Oceanfront dining at 33°North and five more on-site restaurants are offered. They offer a variety of dining options from upscale cuisine to poolside bites. The lobby lounge offers a full-service bar.This resort is 51 miles from Los Angeles International Airport and 24.2 miles away from John Wayne Airport South Laguna Beach is 4.3 miles away.
- Facilities at the Monarch Bay Resort at excellent as is the food and service.
- Staff was very welcoming, bellhop was super super helpful and knowledgeable. He took the inititative to look up things such as the sunset time for that day
- This resort is on another level. Amazing staff, stunning setting, ideal beach set up including a restaurant. Expensive, but worth the splurge for an occasional getaway.
- Food and amenities were excellent. Property is beautiful.
- The stuff, they are extremely friendly and lovely. The pool is amazing and the bedrooms are really clean and comfortable!
One of our best sellers in Laguna Beach! 25 miles from Disneyland, this California beachfront hotel features a saltwater pool, hot tub and sauna. Boasting beautiful ocean views, all guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a blend of contemporary and traditional decor, all rooms at Laguna Riviera include a flat-screen TV with cable. All comfortably furnished rooms provide tea and coffee making facilities, a microwave and fridge.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Laguna Riviera. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Knott’s Berry Farm is 40 miles from the hotel. The Laguna Beach Art Gallery is a 15-minute walk away.
- The room was nicely renovated and very comfortable. Parking was difficult but it’s Laguna Beach parking is difficult everywhere. We had a side view room and were nicely surprised it had a very good view of the water. Most accommodations in Laguna are old – the town is old so it was nice to be in a renovated room with a fridge and small microwave. And love the noon checkout!
- The view and the ambiance was amazing, an experience I will remember and will definitely be coming back to.
- The bed was very comfortable and their was a great breeze. We enjoyed the layout of the room.
- I loved the paintings on the walls, so artistic! The landscaping was glorious. And the views were as perfect as I imagined.
- Location by the beach, ocean, shopping and restaurants–all in walking distance. Spacious room, beautiful view of ocean and surf, large patio with table and umbrella to watch waves and sunset. Comfortable bed and waking up and going to bed listening to ocean . Very clean. Easy, private, pretty walk from room to beach. Many ways to walk up from beach to main street. Love the art galleries of Laguna Beach and its relaxed ambience. Excellent restaurants nearby.
The Ranch at Laguna Beach
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, The Ranch at Laguna Beach is located in Laguna Beach in the region of California. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Anaheim is 24 miles from The Ranch at Laguna Beach, and San Clemente is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Really nice location in a quite canyon just of the beach. Rooms were nice. IF I had had the time i would have tried to have a game of golf on the 9 hole course attached to the hotel.
- This hotel was absolutely wonderful. We visited the ranch as part of our honeymoon and it was incredible. The place, the rooms & the staff were all amazing! I would definalety recommend!
- The staff were quite helpful, in particular, at Harvest. Lindsay is a super-star. As fat as hotel staff it was a bit more inconsistent: everyone was well-intentioned but not everyone was super-informed about the workings of the hotel and/or managing assorted issues.
- Staff was great. Room was very nice. Spa treatment was excellent.
- The bed was super comfortable. The resort golf club was very nice, very picturesque.
Surf and Sand Resort
Located in Laguna Beach in the region of California, 23 miles from Anaheim, Surf and Sand Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Long Beach is 29 miles from Surf and Sand Resort, and San Clemente is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very good location on the beach, and a nice walk to town.
- The location is fantastic, it is far enough away from downtown Laguna Beach that it is reasonably easy to find parking. The ocean view is amazing and being able to listen to the ocean all night was fantastic! It was cool to see the wildlife from the balcony and the room, while a little dated, was comfortable and well appointed.
- Comfortable bed and great shower! Room was clean and the balcony with ocean view you just can’t beat!
- Awesome location, great staff, best hotel in Laguna hands down…
- The customer service and friendliness of the staff was excellent. Also, the room had an amazing view and was very spacious. The food at the on-site restaurants and through room service was also very good.
Montage Laguna Beach
One of our top picks in Laguna Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On the beach, this luxurious Laguna Beach resort features an ocean-facing pool and a terrace. All rooms feature a deep, marble soaking bathtub, and there are three on-site restaurants.Select suites feature plush cream sofas or an ocean view at Montage Laguna Beach. Each luxurious room provides plush bathrobes, free spa toiletries and a dual vanity mirror in the private bathroom. Equipped with free Wi-Fi, every room also has a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station.Studio Restaurant features a chef table that can seat twelve in a private dining room. Showcasing outdoor dining, The Loft Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Poolside dining and cocktails are featured at Mosaic Bar & Grille. Serving-up nightly entertainment as well as cocktails, The Lobby Lounge is also available for guests’ enjoyment.Spa Montage offers a variety of spa services, and poolside cabanas are provided at Laguna Beach Montage. Boutique shops and art galleries are also featured at the resort.Dana Point is 5 miles from Montage Laguna Beach. Los Angeles International Airport is a one- hour drive away, and John Wayne Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- It was heavenly and I’m going back again for sure!
- One of a kind views, beautiful grounds, rooms are clean and comfy plenty of amenities, friendly and good looking staff, very good food at each of the restaurants.
- The room was perfect and the service was excellent. The ameneties and location is great.
- The location amazing, ocean view from our room spectacular. Staff for most part friendly and accomadting.
- Everything about this hotel is a 10! The staff couldnt have been nicer. My room had everything I could want. The restaurants and food superb.
Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas
This hotel is situated on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, next to the Pelican Hill Golf Club. It has a heated grotto pool, and features villas with full kitchens.Each Marriott’s Newport Coast Villa has a separate living and dining area, and includes a TV and DVD player. They also have private balconies with panoramic views of the coast.The Newport Coast Villas have a restaurant that serves American cuisine, and a deli market. Guests can relax in the whirlpool, or visit the Crystal Cove which is located only one mile away.The Marriott’s Villas on Newport Coast is 20 miles from Disneyland. Nearby leisure activities include hiking, sailing, and jet skiing.
- Very spacious rooms. Fantastic service at the front desk. Very knowledgable about local attractions and Disney renovations.
- Actually, I found the beds too hard, but I have a bad back. My partner was fine with them.
- The layout and spaciousness of the unit was perfect. The pool near our room was nice and big with plenty of lounge chairs. The grounds were beautiful.
- Good size apartment, really nice & helpful staff, pleasant view from apartment. no parking or wifi charge.
- The property has great location and lots of pools to choose from. Onsite barbecues near most buildings and the kitchens are pretty well stocked (tool and place settings).
San Clemente Cove Resort
One of our top picks in San Clemente.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Mediterranean-style property is on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It features a balcony, a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi in every spacious suite.San Clemente Cove Resort features a hot tub and a sauna. Guests can enjoy the community barbecue area or use the laundry facilities. A 24-hour front desk is available.Each 1-bedroom suite at San Clemente Cove includes 2 cable TVs and a CD/DVD player. A fireplace is also provided.Disneyland and LEGOLAND theme parks are within 36 miles of the Cove San Clemente Resort.
- It’s very nice.rooms are Clean and buityful from HD TV balconies full kitchen glasses forks spoons coffee cups coffee maker they have everything jacuzzi outside parking,this place is outstanding I would recommend it Ocean View I love it I’ll be back.
- Killer location, just a few feet from the pier and the beach. Very nice staff. We got a room with a balcony with a view of the ocean. Worth every penny!
- Walking distance to the beach. 3rd floor patio to enjoy morning coffee
- From the moment I stepped onto the property all of my troubles melted away. Greeted by the friendliest and most concerned staff. The room was amazing. It was more like an an apartments than a room.
- The location is very nice. i Love The pier, the beach, quaint shops, sunsets. The room was huge great place for a large family to spend the week. Our stay was in early September and we experienced warm days and nights so it was a little uncomfortable with no air conditioning. It would be perfect for a spring or fall stay. Staff was friendly and attentive.
Top Resorts In San Juan Capistrano California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Juan Capistrano California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Capistrano California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Juan Capistrano California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!