10 Best Resorts To Stay In Samsula Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Samsula Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Samsula Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Samsula Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Samsula Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Samsula Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Samsula Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Samsula Florida:
Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
One of our top picks in New Smyrna Beach.This beachfront Palm Beach resort features 3 outdoor pools, a fitness center, and free Wi-Fi. The New Smyrna Museum of History is 2 miles away.A kitchenette and cable TV with a DVD player are featured in all studios at Coconut Palms Beach Resort II. Apartments have a full kitchen, and select apartments include a balcony.A children’s playground is on site at Coconut Palms Beach Resort II.The Breakers Beach restaurant and Norwood’s Restaurant and Wine Shop are within 15 minutes’ walk away. Publix grocery store is just over half a mile away.
- The staff went above and beyond to make me happy. My husband and I were very pleased with their attentiveness.
- Property was dated…things in need of repair, second pool closed, staff was great
- Location was great! On the beach and walking distance to restaurants, shopping and bars. The room was clean and had a good bed.
- We have stayed there before and like the Thatch Roof bungalows. Will stay there again.
- Great restaurants and shops in walking distance. Loved being on the beach. Rooms are clean and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach Shores.Featuring free WiFi, Atlantic Terrace offers accommodations in Daytona Beach Shores.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV with cable channels is provided.Daytona Beach is 6 miles from Atlantic Terrace, and New Smyrna Beach is 9 miles from the property. Daytona Beach Airport is 6 miles away.
- The property is in a fantastic location right on the beach. We had views of the ocean and the river from our wrap around balcony. The unit was spacious, very clean and comfortable.
- The condo was very spacious & comfortable. We liked that it wasn’t a massive complex. It’s in a great area of the beach.
- The condo unit was beautiful and clean and very large.
- location, room modern, nice, needed a little high dusting
- The balcony had a view from all rooms in the condo.
Islander Beach Resort – New Smyrna Beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Islander Beach Resort is on the shores of Smyrna Beach and is a 30-minute drive from Daytona International Speedway. There is an outdoor pool and full spa services available on site.All units at this Smyrna Beach resort have a full kitchen and a flat-screen TV with cable. Free Wi-Fi is also featured and studios with ocean views are available.A fitness center and a game room are on site at the Islander Beach Resort. A children’s playground and laundromat is also available and their families throughout their stay.Daytona Beach International Airport is 20 miles from this hotel and the Kennedy Space Center is a 1-hour drive away. Downtown New Smyrna Beach is 2.5 miles away.
- We had such a nice time and the place was awesome !!
- Clean, comfortable & excellent beach access! Family friendly, although we enjoyed an adults only weekend.
- the internet was really good; loved the outdoor area – the deck and pool; the room was clean and pleasant; the staff was friendly and helpful; appreciated the full kitchen. it’s a resort – not a hotel and didn’t have daily maid service and free shampoo, etc. in the room. overall, I would go back there.
- Great location. Lovely pool area. Chairs provided for sitting on beach.
- It is right on the beach, the pools are great and the activities were fun!The staff were great!
New Smyrna Waves by Exploria Resorts
New Smyrna Waves by Exploria Resorts is located in New Smyrna Beach, 16 miles from Daytona Beach and 27 miles from Sanford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Titusville is 28 miles from New Smyrna Waves by Exploria Resort, and Ormond Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Location was great. Enjoyed long walks on the beach. Restaurant nearby: The Garlic was fabulous. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms was a treat.
- We stay at the Ocean Beach Club, Room 8 on the second floor. The oceanview was fabulous and the onsite parking was very convenient (that’s my silver car parked outside). The unit is a 2 bedroom/2 bath and is lovely. Clean, cozy and comfortable! Would highly recommend this property!
- Clean,comfortable,beds super comfy, huge shower nice pool.
- We loved the easy access to the beach and the spectacular view from our room of the ocean! I would definitely go there again.
- Rental was very nice – brand new furniture. Nice kitchen. Comfortable and well stocked with necessities.
Bluegreen Vacations Daytona Seabreeze, Ascend Resort Collection
Offering private beach access and set in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida, this resort offers easy access to area attractions and activities and provides spacious accommodations with full kitchens.Guests at the Daytona Seabreeze are sure to feel at home with thoughtful amenities including private balconies and DVD players. The property also offers an outdoor swimming pool along with on-site spa services.Attractions including the Daytona International Speedway can be found only a short drive from the Seabreeze Daytona. Endless recreational activities, including fishing and scuba diving are also easily accessible.
No reviews yet.
The Shores Resort & Spa
Right on the beach and surrounded by area attractions and activities, this Daytona Beach resort features an on-site full-service spa, luxurious accommodations and gourmet dining options.In the area surrounding the Shores Resort and Spa, guests can discover a variety of recreational activities, including fishing, sailing and top-rated golf. Many shops and local restaurants are also only moments away.Guests at the Shores can enjoy lounging by the oceanfront pool in private cabanas or relaxing with a massage from the on-site Indulge Spa. Guests can also enjoy regional cuisine and 24-hour room service from Azure Restaurant. There is also a Tiki Bar on site.Contemporary guest rooms at the Shores Resort are furnished with all the latest technologies, including flat-screen TVs. Guests can also take advantage of in-room DVD players and free DVD rentals as well as in-room iHome docking stations.
- You get a complimentary s’mores kit for the bonfire at night.
- Great view from the oceanfront room. Really friendly, helpful staff.
- staff was accommodating and very friendly. Great location
- The only thing better than the staff is the food they serve. Fantastic variety, presentation, and taste.
- Found the bed to be really comfortable. Everything seemed to be really clean.
Perry’s Ocean-Edge Resort
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This Daytona Beach hotel is located along the Atlantic Ocean and features direct access to a private beach. The hotel provides 2 outdoor pools and rooms with garden or ocean views.Guest rooms at Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort all have a kitchen and a sitting area. The spacious rooms include cable TV and some rooms have a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort features a 10,000-ft² atrium, including an indoor heated pool and hot tub surrounded by tropical landscaping. A fitness center and kid’s program are also provided. During Bike Week and Biketoberfest, motorcycle parking is available for a minimal fee.Coffee, juice and donuts are served daily at the Ocean Edge Resort. Drinks are available at the Tiki bar.Daytona USA and the Museum of Arts and Sciences are a 10-minute drive from Perry’s Ocean Edge Resort. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Beds were a bit hard… We stay here every year for bike week… and we had a room that was newly renovated… that was really nice… the breakfast could use a few items that we’re donuts… and some flavored cream would be awesome… we’ll be back we love the location, just need to tweek a few things.
- We have stayed at Perrys on and off for over 30 years. We like to sit on the lawn and look out at the ocean.!!!
- Our view from the 5th floor of the South Tower was amazing. Two outdoor pools, right on the ocean and an indoor heated pool so no matter what the weather, good options for swimming, walking on the beach.
- Outdoor pool was clean. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. The lawn care people were friendly.
- Beautiful indoor pool and large rooms. The donuts are also fantastic!
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Daytona Beach, 13 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Flagler Beach is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach, and Ormond Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything about the trip was great the people and the location was great. We had alot of fun on the beach and in our room and the staff was great. I would go again in a heart beat and am very sad that I had to go.
- the bedwas nice and comfortable, the maintenance guy was available when needed ,we have an elevator incident onetime , hope will renovate the building
- The oceanview is amazing, 4 minute drive to the center where there are restaurants and bars. Free parking a plus because most of the restaurants and bars are paid parking or valet only. I liked that we were able to park on the second floor by our room. We were given a voucher for 2 free drinks at the hotel’s bar. Good value for the price.
- The ocean front room views are amazing. It’s a little down the road from the main boardwalk so it’s not as busy. We enjoy going between the Daytona 500 and Bike week. The weather is warm, and no crowds. Very relaxing.
- The staff was amazing. Jose in the cafe went above and beyond for us. The receptionists were very pleasant and accommodating. Bartender made drinks upon special request with ease. My family and I will certainly be back.
Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn is located in Daytona Beach.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 13 miles from Oceanside Inn, and Flagler Beach is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn.
- The view of the ocean, quiet, clean room except for the windows on the outside. Loved having a microwave, refrigerator, toaster and dishes in the room.
- The location straight on to the beautiful Daytona Beach Shores beach is second to none.
- Hotel seemed very old and unkempt. Room was clean but carpet and furniture very old and outdated. Desk was broken and kitchen area not really useable.
- did not get the room I booked, I only get to Florida once a year and always book an ocean front room, the front desk said it was to bad they would do nothing about it, it was booking.coms fault not theirs, out of 4 days, room only cleaned once. the heated pool advertised, was not heated. the pool side bar, did not open till 4 in the afternoon. The breakfast was a joke, if you wanted cereal, the bowl was so small, everyone was complaining and the response from the hotel was well, that is what we were given. needless to say we will not stay there again and I will not book throught booking.com again..this is the second vacation this year that was messed up …
- We went here for our 22nd wedding Anniversary & The staff were very helpful & pleasant and knowledgeable of the area. The bed was VERY comfy. The breakfast could use a bit of help : maybe some fresh fruit & possibly offer hot tea at coffee station & in the room ,Not just at breakfast. Other than that This hotel is the BEST love it & will definitely be back !
Westgate Harbour Beach Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This property is on the beach in Daytona Beach, Florida and features suite-style accommodations complete with full kitchens and private balconies. It also has an outdoor pool with hot tub.The spacious suites at Harbour Beach Oceanfront Resort provide a separate living area with cable TV and a DVD player. The full kitchens include a dining area and the large bathrooms include a spa tub.The Oceanfront Resort Harbour Beach is 5 miles from the Daytona International Speedway. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk is 1 miles away.
- The view was wonderful, the room and TV cable was great, and Yolanda and Mike made you feel very welcome.
- Resort was ok, some what old, not enough parking for all Guest, place is split between owners resort users needs serious work need full upgrade on furniture. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING
- Loved the room. The bathtub was awesome. The view was amazing. We felt safe and it was comfortable.
- When we walk out our room, the pool was right there. So we didn’t have to walk through the hotel. There are two bathrooms.
- Brought my youngest adult son, seperated rooms was great
Top Resorts In Samsula Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Samsula Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Samsula Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Samsula Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!