10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province:
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! Located 24.9 miles from the city centre, Pingplalee Resort offers a small and peaceful resort set along the Khwae Noi River. It features a swimming pool and free WiFi access throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For guests’ comfort, guests will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy massages at the property.Prasat Mueang Sing Historical Park is 7.5 miles from Pingplalee Resort, while The Death Railway and Krasae Cave are 5.6 miles away.
Ein kleines Paradies abseits von Touristenwegen.
+ Erholung pur
+ wunderschöne Anlage
+ super nettes Personal
+ sauber und komfortabel
+ tolle Lage
+ super Frühstück
Es lohnt sich.
- บรรยากาศดี สงบ เป็นส่วนตัว คนไม่พลุกพล่าน เหมาะกับการมาพักผ่อน ตกแต่งได้สวยงาม มีมุมน่ารักๆไว้นั่งเล่นนอนเล่นเยอะเลย อาหารเช้าอร่อย เจ้าของและพนักงานยิ้มแย้ม ให้บริการ ดูแลใส่ใจดีมาก
- ชอบทุกๆอย่างที่เจอ ทั้งห้องพัก บรรยากาศ การต้อนรับ อบอุ่นมากๆ
- บรรยากาศสงบ สบาย สะอาด เจ้าของ และ พนักงานที่นี่ดูแลดีมากๆ ใส่ใจทุกรายละเอียดของผู้เข้าพัก มีความเป็นกันเองมากค่ะ ใจดีด้วยค่ะ
- อาหารเช้าอิ่มอร่อยดี/ ห้องกว้าง/สะอาด เงียบสงบ
- Ein kleines Paradies abseits von Touristenwegen.
Baanrai Saiyoknoi Resort
One of our best sellers in Sai Yok! Located in Sai Yok, 13.7 miles from Krasae Cave, Baanrai Saiyoknoi Resort offers rooms with air conditioning and a terrace overlooking views of the mountain. Situated around 15.5 miles from The Nine-Army Battle Historical Park, the resort is also 12.7 miles away from Chong Khao Khat, 13 miles from Lawa Cave and 31.7 miles from Erawan Waterfall.The rooms at the resort come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms have a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and certain rooms at Baanrai Saiyoknoi Resort have a balcony. All units will provide guests with a fridge.An American breakfast is available daily at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at this resort. Speaking English and Thai at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help.
- Thai breakfast, lodging and warm welcome from the Host. Very useful information to visit touristic sites and use local transportation.
- The owner and his wife very super friendly and very helpful with any wishes we had during our stay. They even picked us up from the train station and drove us to a restaurant in the evening when we were very exhausted, and in the end drove us to the bus station. The breakfast was made with lots of love, it was very delicious!!! The bungalows are very nice, a beautiful bathroom and a nice bed. The location is perfect in nature, within some walking distance you could reach the waterfall and some restaurants. It’s very quite and exactly what I was looking for to have some relaxed nice days in nature.
The resort is in the middle of the mountains so its perfect for a quiet stay.
Our little cabin was really comfortable and had excellent views.
- Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the local area. Lovely quiet and peaceful surrounds.
- English speaking owner, the bungalows were very cozy! Great location.
River Kwai Jungle View
River Kwai Jungle View offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental.
- The view across the river was magnificent and it was peaceful.
The view, the river raft
Even though you cant swim, the staffs will help you float and enjoy the river kwai (with life jacket).
Location is perfect for unwind and unplugged.
Breakfast and dinner is quite convenient.
- Scenery, gorgeous view, fresh river water, and silence
- Beautiful nature and very relaxing, safe place, good overall. Will be visiting again.
- Fantastischer Aufenthalt, schôn ruhig, mit einem eigenen Taxi- Fahrer haben wir die Ausflûge gemacht. Die Zimmer sind einfach, mit herrlichem Blick auf den River Kwai. Die Floßfahrt , die vom Hotel angeboten wird ist toll, nur etwas kurz.
Featuring free WiFi, Pung-Waan Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok, just 24 miles from Kanchanaburi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental.
- Beautiful setting huge swimming pool nice food and friendly staff
- It was very inexpensive & had a lot of room, both in the rooms & on the grounds. Conveniently located between Erawan Falls & Kanchanaburi & Hellfire Pass. Close to lots of golfing too. The hotel had inexpensive experiences such as bike riding and river rafting too. Simple accommodations, but big (Asian king) form beds. Gardens are gorgeous & right on the river. You can even choose a floating room.
- Good breakfast and lovely grounds to walk around in.
– Beautiful, green and really bid territory of the resort;
– Staff was nice, willing to help and speaking basic English;
– Fresh wind from river (especially in the morning and late evening);
– Good spot for both family holidays or gathering with friends;
– Good location to travel around the area (but you will need car or arrange with the resort);
– Many types of accommodations available (garden villa, house on river, rooms with river view).
- A well run property that would be good for couples, families and groups. Friendly staff and excellent food.
Wang Yai River Kwai Resort
Located in Sai Yok, 24 miles from Kanchanaburi, Wang Yai River Kwai Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.
No reviews yet.
The Float House River Kwai
One of our top picks in Sai Yok.Floating atop the scenic River Kwai, this unique Thai folk-style resort is surrounded by tropical forests and mountains of Saiyoke. With free Wi-Fi, it features private villas with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and private deck with day beds.Exuding rustic elegance, the spacious air-conditioned villas at The FloatHouse River Kwai include a comfortable bed with big pillows and soft comforters. A well-stocked minibar, personal safe and umbrella are included. The bathrooms have a luxurious rainshower.The FloatHouse River Kwai is just over 1 miles from Lawa Cave, 3 miles from Mon Village and 4 miles from the Elephant Camp. It is 16 miles from Sai Yoke Yai National Park and 30 miles from Erawan Waterfall.Guests can suntan outside their villa, or swim in the river. The resort can also arrange activities such as bamboo rafting, jungle hiking and bird watching. Traditional Thai massage is also available.The Pontoon Restaurant specializes in Thai and European cuisines, and also serves buffet spreads. The Moon Lounge & Bar features an open-air wooden deck, perfect for unwinding with a cocktail.
- The floating house is a very unique experience. Whenever a boat passed, the house would rock over the waves.
- Peaceful tranquility it was so nice there and a good way of unwinding after Bangkok. Rooms are amazing lying in bed watching the river go by. Staff are super helpful overall a really enjoyable stay. Will be back.
- A great location, so relaxing compared with the madness of Bangkok. Food really good and everything reasonably priced. Massage was excellent and so unbelievably cheap! Well worth it
- Perfect for a short stay, awesome huts with enough privacy, the river just under your bedroom and you can feel the moves of the waves when the longtail boats passes by. Relaxation at its best.
- The relaxing atmosphere and the rooms on the river
Featuring free WiFi, Vorona Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
No reviews yet.
Boutique Raft Resort, River Kwai
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Boutique Raft Resort, River Kwai is located in Sai Yok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available.
- It’s a beautiful oasis – a charming escape amidst beautiful landscape. It’s restaurant food was delicious.
- Amazing floating rooms on the river, felt totally at one with nature here. Even though it was raining the location still looked beautiful.
Great waking up to the view of the river in the morning.
Location was excellent
- The location was fabulous, floating on the river. The restaurant was reasonably priced and the staff really helpful and friendly.
- We booked a rover suite, it was quite nice, the feeling of sleeping on top of the ricer is amazing. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was quite good.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Areeya Resort is located in Sai Yok, just 29 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort.
No reviews yet.
Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort offers accommodations in Sai Yok. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
The river view room balcony is stunning, however the air-conditioner is small for the big room. Not enough to cool the spacious room. you can feel the heat even the aircon is set at 18C. it only cooled down at night time and morning until 9.
The man-made hot spring and pool has stunning view. Surrounded with trees and lake. However some walkways and pond were not clean and grass were not trimmed which attracts more insects/mosquitoes.
The personnel were all attentive and polite. service is very good. overall the facilities should be properly maintained and clean. My suggestion is they should also have an option where families of 5-6 can stay in one room. booking for two rooms and far from each other is quite inconvenient.
- The hotel is located by the river. Rooms are lovely. Bathrooms are getting a bit old. Lovely swimming pool. Great massages. Food at the restaurant is nice.
Natural setting, Completely removed from hussle and bustle of Bangkok and, to a lesser extent, kanchanaburi. Made the most of the hot pools this time round, and night stars were spectacular when lights went out. Tree top adventures great fun for the boys (15 yr old + 2 dads).
As we had our own transport, out and about during the day and always stopped for dinner at restaurant about 1km up the road for incredible Thai food (believe me, i’ve lived in Thailand for 20yrs).
Make sure u leave time for the on-site railway museum (30mins – 1hr), and 2km walk to mon village + jungle rafts (1-3hrs taking time to look around).
- Really nice resort with friendly staff providing excellent service, full of activities, comfortable and clean room, the restaurant has great food
- great jungle location overlooking the river, perfect for a get-away surrounded by nature. Enough activities on site to spend a couple of days, from the impressive private war museum to treetop zip-lining to lounging around in the nice swimming and hot spring pools overlooking a beautiful natural lake surrounded by green mountains.
- We booked for 2 rooms, 1 is river view and the other is deluxe. both rooms are clean and spacious.
Top Resorts In Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sai Yok Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!