10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sabana Berde – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabana Berde is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sabana Berde. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabana Berde. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabana Berde. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sabana Berde right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sabana Berde with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sabana Berde:
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Oranjestad, just 2.6 miles from Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was wonderful we had stayed at the Marriott ocean the night before and we had a flight delay which would of made us miss our connecting flight so we stayed another night in Aruba we looked at a couple other places but I said to my wife the bed was so comfortable I think we should book the Marriott luxury
- We stayed here last minute just for a night to see the birds 😊
- Adult only swimming pool was nice, beautiful rooms overlooking cruise ship dock and a very open beautiful lobby.
- Flamingo beach on the private island. Very comfortable bed in the room and nice lobby bar area.
- Liked everything. But of course most of all i liked private island with flamingos, its amazing) Staff was super friendly. Nice pool.
All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.1 miles from Eagle Beach, All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Loved the fact that the property was directly on the beach. The buffet lunch and dinner were our major go to’s most of the time we were there and the food and variety were great!
- Everything was great. The pool was 25 feet from my patio door,
- Our room was close to a pool. We loved that the bar served breakfast & lunch. It was quiet. Having the shuttle service was SUPER !
- The room was brand new and beautiful. Room view was also nice. The food and service workers in all the restaurants were great and had great food variety. The bartenders did a great job at service and kept you entertained with conversation.
- Easy to get around with good variety of bars and dinning options. Appears well maintined friendly knowledgeable staff that seemed to care about the guests. Food selection in buffet was excellent. Entertainment was good but poorly advertised.
All Inclusive – Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort
Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.8 miles from Eagle Beach, All Inclusive – Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Ease of where to eat your meals and getting around to all the divi hotels,and casino.
- Resort is huge & was very nice & up to date. The room & the furniture were in good shape. It has a full size fridge & had a stove & dishwasher even though we didn’t need it because we had taken the all inclusive plan. Everyone was very nice & the food was good. I would consider staying there again.
- El uso de los otros divi, más variedad en la comidad, y en diversión
Café da manhã no restaurante a la carte, que faz parte do all inclusive, é perfeito. Delicioso! Com uma vista maravilhosa do campo de golfe.
Cervejas geladas na praia. Só marcas ótimas. Drinks bem preparados. Restaurantes com comidas gostosas e variadas.
Praia linda e extensa. Com muitas palapas e sem muvuca.
Quarto sem luxo, mas confortável e atende todas as necessidades!
La struttura è davvero bella, fornita di ogni confort ed anche se enorme è gestita benissimo!
Ci sono delle navette che volendo camminare poco vi porteranno ovunque nell’ambito dei padiglioni del Divi Village.
Vi faranno piacevole compagnia le pacifiche iguane presenti ovunque.
Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.9 miles from Eagle Beach, Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Clean, Safe,and friendly!! Eagle Beach is incredible!!
- Simply the best hotel in Aruba! We enjoyed every moment of our stay! And it’s private beach is the most beautiful, though waves occur sometimes…
- It was our first trip to Aruba. Other vacationers who’d been to Aruba a lot, said that Bucuti was the best because: no kids, great service and there are MORE beach chairs and umbrellas than guests. They all said this is a huge benefit (i.e., no getting up early and reserving chairs).
- Everything was fantastic. We chose the standard room and it was very luxurious. There was plenty of space for the king size bed, two night tables, a chaise lounge, plenty of room to walk around, a good-size balcony with chairs and table, and a convenient drying rack for our swimsuits. The service on the beach was exceptional as was the daily huge buffet breakfast. We also had a romantic dinner on the beach under one of the palapas. The beach and infinity pool are exceptional. Plenty of space, always available lounge chairs and umbrellas. We only left the resort a couple of times to try different dinner venues, but we didn’t really need to since everything we wanted was at the Bucuti & Tara. Our goals was romance and relaxation, and we got that every day. Only stay here if these are the aspects that you are looking for or our willing to go up the street for loud music and casinos; not for us.
- Really nice hotel in the best spot of Aruba!Eagle beach is amazing!
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, Divi Studio is set in Palm-Eagle Beach.Divi Studio is an open plan room which provides a King size bed, TV, bathroom, kitchenette and a seating area. This room is completely self-catering with no maid service.Eagle Beach is 0.7 miles from Divi Studio, while Oranjestad is 1.6 miles away.
- Location near pools and beach. Access to good restaurants is easy.
- Loved the size of the room, facing a water stream on the golf course and perfect distance to the main pool. No noise from the pool or bar. Location of property is great too.
- Liked that they supplied paper towels, TP, dish detergent and extra towels and hairdryer. Cable stations were limited as we could not get our favorite news channel. CNN was just ok
- The studio room was very clean particularly the appaliances and cutlery etc which was important to us as we came with intentions to use the kitchen
- Nice spacious studio, quiet, good location on the island.
Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Eagle Beach is 0.8 miles from Manchebo Beach Resort, and Oranjestad is 2.1 miles away. Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful facility, gorgeous beach, excellent food at all their restaurants, great staff and the atmosphere was wonderful. I was a Celiac in paradise! Traveling with Celiac disease is frightening to say the least but the staff at Manchebo went above and beyond to make sure I had safe food to eat all week. I was in heaven! All their staff seemed to be well trained to accommodate any type of food allergy and went above and beyond to make sure each guest was cared for.
- The staff was amazing and the proximity to the beach can’t be beat. The beach there was also a little more quiet than other resorts that we visited. Which was perfect!
- The beach was wide and there were plenty of chairs and palapas. No need to scramble to claim a spot. The breakfast was excellent. The fitness center and spa were lovely. It’s away from the big hotels and “action”, but the restaurants on site were good and there is a casino across the street. And the staff is quite gracious.
- Staff is very friendly. They remember repeat guests and have cheese and crackers, grapes and T shirts for repeat guests. Special thanks to Diana for the oatmeal cookies in the morning.
- Wide white beaches with fabulous sunsets. Just take a cocktail and relax on the beach beds. Excellent restaurants on site managed by chefs, great beach bar with inexpensive tasty lunches and happy hour. The beaches are quite and not crowded, just perfect for what we wanted.
Divi One Bedroom
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Divi One Bedroom is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.7 miles from Eagle Beach and 1.6 miles from Oranjestad. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from Divi One Bedroom.
- The pool was wonderful for the kids. Grounds were kept up very nicely. My husband loved mulligans and George. The availability to go to the other divis was great. We loved the Phoenix.
The apartment was very well equipped.
There was everything you needed within the Divi
- Room was fantastic! It was spacious and we had our own dishwasher, washer and dryer and full kitchen, so we had all the amenities from home.
- Ficamos em uma parte do resort Divi que são quartos completos. Na verdade, parece um pequeno apartamento, pois tem cozinha completa, sala, varanda, quarto, dois banheiros. Muito bom. Não sei se todos os quartos são iguais, pois não pertencem ao resort (pertencem a investidores). Mas pude usar todo o complexo do resort, inclusive as duas piscinas, o bar, restaurantes. A praia é em frente, basta atravessar a rua.
- La ubicación perfecta todo esta cerca y el apartamento equipado con todo
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 650 feet from Eagle Beach. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great location and view from room. Nice beach with palapas, pool and jacuzzi. Having a kitchen made a big difference and the place had grills available for use. It is a time share place so most people staying there know each other and were overall really nice. Everyone is there to relax. Pure Ocean restaurant on the beach was excellent experience.
- Clean contemporary room. Kitchen in the room. Bathroom had rain shower head. Tub was large with jacuzzi. Beach view. Beautiful beach and views from the beach. Lots of amenities such as spa, restaurants, coffe shop. Plenty of chairs for laying out.
- We really enjoyed the beach and the pool and the welcome cocktail…!
- The resort was all that we imagined and more. Friendly staff, always happy, beautiful room, very clean.
- clean and comfy suite. nice pools. nice beach. within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. friendly and informative staff. convenience store, gift shop, deli, and restaurants onsite.
Bluegreen Vacations La Cabana Beach Resort and Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This ocean-front complex is on the beautiful Eagle Beach and just under half a mile from the Divi Village Golf Course. It features tennis and racquetball courts and a swimming pool.The rooms at La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club feature contemporary décor and have air conditioning, a balcony and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy tapas and grill specialties at Las Ramblas restaurant or at the pool-side Islander Grill. There is also an on-site mini market.La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club also features a state-of-the-art fitness center.The Queen Beatrix International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff was excellent. The location is excellent. The rooms are OK. But the room smelled. More than just a musty smell were used to that in the tropics
- Everything, beautiful, close to the beach, excellent staff who make you feel like family
- Great location, great big pool, and balcony with a pool view. Everything was perfect!
- Great location to beach and staff always super friendly.
- Location of the hotel is really good. There is a grocery store within a 5 minutes walk. The beach is across the street and downtown is only a 10$ cab ride. There is a bar on the beach. The waitress there is amazing. Her name is Sharon.
Costa Linda Beach Resort , Aruba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot spring bath, Costa Linda Beach Resort , Aruba is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 0.6 miles from Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for canoeing. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Sabana Berde Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sabana Berde to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sabana Berde but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sabana Berde. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!