10 Best Resorts To Stay In Sabana Basora – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabana Basora is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Sabana Basora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabana Basora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabana Basora. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Sabana Basora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Sabana Basora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Sabana Basora:
Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, A Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel offers accommodations in Oranjestad, just 2.6 miles from Eagle Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The bed was wonderful we had stayed at the Marriott ocean the night before and we had a flight delay which would of made us miss our connecting flight so we stayed another night in Aruba we looked at a couple other places but I said to my wife the bed was so comfortable I think we should book the Marriott luxury
- We stayed here last minute just for a night to see the birds ?
- Adult only swimming pool was nice, beautiful rooms overlooking cruise ship dock and a very open beautiful lobby.
- Flamingo beach on the private island. Very comfortable bed in the room and nice lobby bar area.
- Liked everything. But of course most of all i liked private island with flamingos, its amazing) Staff was super friendly. Nice pool.
All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1.1 miles from Eagle Beach, All Inclusive – Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Loved the fact that the property was directly on the beach. The buffet lunch and dinner were our major go to’s most of the time we were there and the food and variety were great!
- Everything was great. The pool was 25 feet from my patio door,
- Our room was close to a pool. We loved that the bar served breakfast & lunch. It was quiet. Having the shuttle service was SUPER !
- The room was brand new and beautiful. Room view was also nice. The food and service workers in all the restaurants were great and had great food variety. The bartenders did a great job at service and kept you entertained with conversation.
- Easy to get around with good variety of bars and dinning options. Appears well maintined friendly knowledgeable staff that seemed to care about the guests. Food selection in buffet was excellent. Entertainment was good but poorly advertised.
All Inclusive – Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort
Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.8 miles from Eagle Beach, All Inclusive – Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Ease of where to eat your meals and getting around to all the divi hotels,and casino.
- Resort is huge & was very nice & up to date. The room & the furniture were in good shape. It has a full size fridge & had a stove & dishwasher even though we didn’t need it because we had taken the all inclusive plan. Everyone was very nice & the food was good. I would consider staying there again.
- El uso de los otros divi, más variedad en la comidad, y en diversión
Café da manhã no restaurante a la carte, que faz parte do all inclusive, é perfeito. Delicioso! Com uma vista maravilhosa do campo de golfe.
Cervejas geladas na praia. Só marcas ótimas. Drinks bem preparados. Restaurantes com comidas gostosas e variadas.
Praia linda e extensa. Com muitas palapas e sem muvuca.
Quarto sem luxo, mas confortável e atende todas as necessidades!
La struttura è davvero bella, fornita di ogni confort ed anche se enorme è gestita benissimo!
Ci sono delle navette che volendo camminare poco vi porteranno ovunque nell’ambito dei padiglioni del Divi Village.
Vi faranno piacevole compagnia le pacifiche iguane presenti ovunque.
Caribbean Palm Village Resort
This quiet hotel is located a 5-minute drive away from the beach in Noord, on the island of Aruba. It offers 2 pools, 2 hot tubs and a free beach shuttle.All air-conditioned accommodations at Caribbean Palm Village Resort feature a private balcony or patio. They come with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.The resort’s restaurant serves international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a weekly welcome cocktail event in the bar. The resort also has a terrace with a barbecue and picnic tables.Caribbean Palm Village Resort has floodlit tennis courts, as well as an air-conditioned gym. They also arrange activities and trips on the island.There are grocery shops within a 5-minute walk of the resort, and you can drive to a number of shopping centers within 10 minutes. Reina Beatrix Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- The fact that the room I stayed st had a full kitchen and it was an apartmfbt rather than a typical hotel room. I would stay in it again as it gives me the freedom of having food at the room similar to my own house.
- The appartment was great and the resort had al the facilities we needed.
- Good price for our one night stay while we waited for our time share room to be ready. Staff was very nice.
- The resort is nice not too loud quiet, great for families a car is recommended in Aruba you can cook breakfast etc and hang out all day at the pool there is a shuttle to the beach or drive and the beach chairs are free nice I will go back again
- The room had some type of small bugs crawling around. I noticed then first morning they were on the 2nd bed. They were in the bathroom sink too. Also on the kitchen counter. oops this should go under didn’t like ..
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 1,650 feet from Eagle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, clean room every time we came back, friendly staff throughout the property and highly recommended!!!
- Great location, relatively good price for a place right on the beach, always free palapas and chairs on the beach. Very nice overall!
- Loved having a room with a kitchenette. The bed was large. Jacuzzi tub was great. Cleaning staff great.
- Great location right in front of the beach, passions restaurant on the beach (feet in the sand) with the sunset, the pool very clean perfect size, the size of the hotel made the service from the staff more personnal and attentive,the studio type room with small kitchen and well equiped with everything, big foodmart store with everything you might need at walking distance.
- The bed was incredible, our room was amazing, the bar had a great happy hour
Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.9 miles from Eagle Beach, Bucuti & Tara Boutique Beach Resort – Adult Only features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Clean, Safe,and friendly!! Eagle Beach is incredible!!
- Simply the best hotel in Aruba! We enjoyed every moment of our stay! And it’s private beach is the most beautiful, though waves occur sometimes…
- It was our first trip to Aruba. Other vacationers who’d been to Aruba a lot, said that Bucuti was the best because: no kids, great service and there are MORE beach chairs and umbrellas than guests. They all said this is a huge benefit (i.e., no getting up early and reserving chairs).
- Everything was fantastic. We chose the standard room and it was very luxurious. There was plenty of space for the king size bed, two night tables, a chaise lounge, plenty of room to walk around, a good-size balcony with chairs and table, and a convenient drying rack for our swimsuits. The service on the beach was exceptional as was the daily huge buffet breakfast. We also had a romantic dinner on the beach under one of the palapas. The beach and infinity pool are exceptional. Plenty of space, always available lounge chairs and umbrellas. We only left the resort a couple of times to try different dinner venues, but we didn’t really need to since everything we wanted was at the Bucuti & Tara. Our goals was romance and relaxation, and we got that every day. Only stay here if these are the aspects that you are looking for or our willing to go up the street for loud music and casinos; not for us.
- Really nice hotel in the best spot of Aruba!Eagle beach is amazing!
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Palmaruba Condos is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Eagle Beach is 1.6 miles from Palmaruba Condos, and Oranjestad is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from Palmaruba Condos.
- Really love the area. The rooms are well kept and well stocked. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
- The size of the apartment and the Confort. Pool, Barbecue area
- Here are the positive aspects of our stay: the condo is large with more than adequate closet space. The staff ( like most people in Aruba) were very nice and helpful. the pool was nice. the negatives were our unit (315) had a mold smell to it(which has been noted in previous reviewers at this facility) and the distance to the beach is too far to walk.
- EXCELENTE EL APARTAMENTO AL IGUAL QUE LAS INSTALACIONES Y EL PERSONAL EN GENERAL
- The Condo was beautiful, modern and spacious. It had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The surroundings were well maintained and very clean. The gym was perfect for my husband and I whilst the pool was a delight for my children on the days when they did not want to go to the beach. Across the road is Linda’s Pancakes which served some exceptional Dutch pancakes. That was an added bonus.
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, Divi Studio is set in Palm-Eagle Beach.Divi Studio is an open plan room which provides a King size bed, TV, bathroom, kitchenette and a seating area. This room is completely self-catering with no maid service.Eagle Beach is 0.7 miles from Divi Studio, while Oranjestad is 1.6 miles away.
- Location near pools and beach. Access to good restaurants is easy.
- Loved the size of the room, facing a water stream on the golf course and perfect distance to the main pool. No noise from the pool or bar. Location of property is great too.
- Liked that they supplied paper towels, TP, dish detergent and extra towels and hairdryer. Cable stations were limited as we could not get our favorite news channel. CNN was just ok
- The studio room was very clean particularly the appaliances and cutlery etc which was important to us as we came with intentions to use the kitchen
- Nice spacious studio, quiet, good location on the island.
Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 650 feet from Eagle Beach, La Cabana features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from La Cabana.
No reviews yet.
Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Eagle Beach is 0.8 miles from Manchebo Beach Resort, and Oranjestad is 2.1 miles away. Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful facility, gorgeous beach, excellent food at all their restaurants, great staff and the atmosphere was wonderful. I was a Celiac in paradise! Traveling with Celiac disease is frightening to say the least but the staff at Manchebo went above and beyond to make sure I had safe food to eat all week. I was in heaven! All their staff seemed to be well trained to accommodate any type of food allergy and went above and beyond to make sure each guest was cared for.
- The staff was amazing and the proximity to the beach can’t be beat. The beach there was also a little more quiet than other resorts that we visited. Which was perfect!
- The beach was wide and there were plenty of chairs and palapas. No need to scramble to claim a spot. The breakfast was excellent. The fitness center and spa were lovely. It’s away from the big hotels and “action”, but the restaurants on site were good and there is a casino across the street. And the staff is quite gracious.
- Staff is very friendly. They remember repeat guests and have cheese and crackers, grapes and T shirts for repeat guests. Special thanks to Diana for the oatmeal cookies in the morning.
- Wide white beaches with fabulous sunsets. Just take a cocktail and relax on the beach beds. Excellent restaurants on site managed by chefs, great beach bar with inexpensive tasty lunches and happy hour. The beaches are quite and not crowded, just perfect for what we wanted.
Top Resorts In Sabana Basora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Sabana Basora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Sabana Basora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Sabana Basora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!