10 Best Resorts To Stay In Rocky Creek Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocky Creek Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rocky Creek Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocky Creek Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocky Creek Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rocky Creek Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rocky Creek Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Rocky Creek Florida:
Safety Harbor Resort
On a natural mineral spring, and only moments from Safety Harbor, Florida’s beautiful beaches, this resort features first-class spa services, exceptional accommodations and is close to Tampa city center.The Safety Harbor Resort provides guests with a variety of luxurious amenities and facilities. With 3 swimming pools, a spacious full-service spa and a state-of-the-art fitness center, every stay is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also stop by the front desk for special discounts on spa packages.The area surrounding the Safety Harbor is filled with beautiful natural scenery, picturesque views and a variety of activities. Guests can find numerous water sports, entertainment and unique shops minutes from the hotel.
- Rooms were really nice and clean, staff friendly. Had a great room with a pool view. The breakfast by the fountain was very good.
- Beautiful view, very professional staff; the use of natural spring water for all potable uses, cooking, etc is a great touch – it was wonderful!
- Very comfortable, laid back. A real deal for the money
- Great Bloody Marys and service. Room service was right on time and bike riding was wonderful.
- The pool, fitness facilities, spa, grounds, restaurant patio are all outstanding. The food in the restaurant is very good and the staff is very accommodating, but if you are in a real hurry, take-out instead. The fitness center staff is exceptional. I’m really looking forward to visiting again.
Emerald Greens Condo Resort
This Tampa, Florida resort is 9 miles from Busch Gardens theme park. It features an outdoor pool, a 27-hole golf course, and 8 tennis courts. Each suite has a full kitchen.A private balcony and free Wi-Fi are provided in every suite at this Tampa Emerald Greens Condo Resort. Suites are also fully-furnished with a sitting and dining area.A sauna and a fitness center are available at the resort. Condo Resort Emerald Greens also includes a children’s activity center and on-site dining.The 1972 Bar and Grille features a bar and serves lunch and dinner on a terrace with a golf course view. Oasis Poolside Grille serves cocktails near the outdoor pool, tennis, and aquatics center.Raymond James Stadium, home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers American football team, is 7 miles away. Emerald Greens Resort is 11 miles from Tampa International Airport.
- Everything was excellent! The staff was great the amenities were great! We take trips to Tampa yearly and this will be our home away from home when we’re there.
- It was very clean. Exceeding my expectations 10 fold. Would recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy amazing accommodations at an extremely affordable rate.
- The master bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The jet shower was so relaxing 😎. The Staff was so helpful. We didn’t know how to turn on the shower and the clerk came up to our room to help us.
- It was close to everything. Didn’t have to go far anything
- Loved the room and the location! The desk staff was generally helpful.
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Palm Harbor, Florida resort is 4.5 miles from Crystal Beach. Features include outdoor pools with water slides, 11 tennis courts, and 4 golf courses. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and sitting areas.A flat-screen cable TV, kitchenette, and video games are provided in all suites. Select suites have a full kitchen, balcony, and sofa bed at Innisbrook A Salamander Golf and Spa Resort.A fitness facility and a full-service spa with massage service and sauna are on site at this Palm Harbor Innisbrook Salamander Golf and Spa Resort. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are available as well.There are 5 on-site restaurants including Packard’s Steakhouse and Market Salamander Grille. Osprey Bar and Turnberry Pub are also feature extensive wine and beer menus.Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort is 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the property are a 10-minute drive from Honeymoon Island and 23 miles from Tampa International Airport.
- The beds were wonderful. The sheets were heaven sent.
- The atmosphere is breath taking. The space and comfort was excellent. I definitely feel as though my money was well spent
- Golf courses were amazing. Golfing facilities were also amazing.
- Lovely setting and great location. Room was clean and well set up.
- Very comfortable beds, clean and quiet enjoyed my stay.
Island Cay at Clearwater Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Island Cay at Clearwater Beach is located in Clearwater Beach in the region of Florida, just 23 miles from Tampa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Clearwater is 5 miles from Island Cay at Clearwater Beach, and St. Petersburg is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Grounds and pool were nice. The staff especially the girls that came around with linens each day were so friendly and accommodating.
- Fantastic location for us. Island Cay is on the North End of Clearwater Beach close to the tennis courts, beach, and Palm Pavilion. Cleaning staff exceptional. Enjoyed chairs outside the room.
I booked late and during spring break season-my bad. $300 a night I very expensive for a ‘motel’ room — even with a kitchen we did not use nor ever intended to. BUT I wanted to stay on Island and thus paid for that privilege.
With that said however, this was fine. Clean and adequate. Grounds well maintained and staff great. It is a good block away from Gulf, so don’t expect a view.
I’d say that if this was located off the island it would not worth even $100, but under the circumstances, I cannot complain.
- The suite was comfortable everything was good and nice suite provided everything u need.
- Location Location Location! I wanted a place with character not a hotel chain and we got that here. The staff were outstanding. My family was very comfortable. The location is quiet and very family friendly. The grounds and landscaping are so cute and we did not want to leave. The pool and waterfall were so relaxing and clean. Everyone was so helpful. The Trolley is 10 steps outside lobby and gives you access to everything downtown for 2 dollars. In back of the resort, is Clearwater beach. Is literally 2 mins away, and so gorgeous to visit in the morning. I would not hesitate to visit here again.
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Opal Sands is located in Clearwater Beach, just 23 miles from Tampa. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Clearwater is 5 miles from Opal Sands, and St. Petersburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Beach access. Microwave in the room (upon request).
- We have been on manub5 stars hotels- wow this is the very best
- This was our first time to Clearwater and we fell in love. The entire staff from valet attendant, front desk, maid service, and restaurant waiters were SO friendly! The rooms were modern yet still comfortable with fantastic views of the water. The little details are what made this stay so special. We will definitely be returning for longer stay next time!
- Restaurant made a decent salad. The pool and hit tub also the views were nice.
- Loved the view from the room, the lobby, the pool area, and the décor of the room.
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Tampa is 23 miles from Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa.
- Beautiful view!, The staff were always friendly, helpful!, efficient! Restaurant’s food was wonderful! Close to everything, within walking distance. One of our little ones got sick and unfortunately threw up on the carpet. Some one came up and took care of it for us immediately and had the carpet cleaned! Suite was clean and attractive had everything we needed in the kitchen!
- A great view and comfort to match. Everyone was extremely helpful.
- The kitchen with fridge was a nice extra. Clean room with comfy bed; staff was friendly. Great location right on the beach.
- Loved the food at the bar. The front desk service wasn’t good at all definitely need more representatives for quicker check in service or check out.
- Our room was upgraded and was worth the wait ! Beautiful hotel and great location
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 23 miles from Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, and Clearwater is 5 miles from the property. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 10 miles away.
- Did not know where restaurants were..The only restaurant in the hotel was to fancy..not really suitable for casual meal.. Hot tub crowded..no lock to bathroom door.. not worth 700 + a night !! plus fees people to death ..! valet area over crowded…long waits for vehicles since the hotel accomidates non hotel patrons !! Nice location but Definitely will not stay again for that price
- Bedding was awesome! Loved the balcony & view. The dinner @ Ocean Hai was wonderful. The food was great.
- Location was fantastic and the shower was wonderful. Very friendly staff.
- Awesome resort feel all day long! Hugh pool with abundant loungers. Comfort for families and us empty nesters too.
- Gulf front view, heated pool, cleanliness of room and hotel in general
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Sandpearl Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Tampa is 23 miles from Sandpearl Resort, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from Sandpearl Resort.
- Beautiful accommodations & very hospitable service!!!
- The staff was there to serve you at all times. They went above and beyond from pool service to house keeping. They kept on top of you. Truly made it a vacation Didn’t have to lift a finger. You get what you pay for.
- Food exceeded expectations & staff super friendly & helpful, really enjoyed our time here well done.
- Pool, beach location great – all located within accessable walkable Clearwater Beach. Lots to see and do inside and outside resort.
We loved the resort. All so beautiful and comfortable with proximity to the amazing
beach and other restaurants and shops in the area. Would have loved to use the spa and the restaurant but we were too busy relaxing on our balcony, enjoying the pool and the great poolside restaurant. Service was excellent, loved the greeting. Sunsets from the resort were spectacular. Truly a lovely vacation.
Royal North Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Situated across from the beach in Clearwater Beach, Florida, this property is a 15-minute walk to Pier 60. It has luxury one-bedroom condos with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi.Royal North Beach’s condos are styled with cherry wood furniture, tile floors and granite counter tops. Each has cable TV, a CD/DVD player and free movie rental is available. The spacious condos also include a separate living area and a balcony.Guests at North Beach Royal can relax in the outdoor pool or on the deck. A 24-hour laundry room is available.Queen Fleet Deep Sea Fishing is a 15-minute walk from this Royal vacation rental property. Jack Russell Stadium is a 10-minute drive from the condos and Clearwater Marine Aquarium is only 5 minutes away.
- Check-in was very easy. Front desk waited for me to arrive (after 6pm).
- Location. Walking distance to beach and town. Liked having a kitchen. Liked quiet area
- Roim was very goid size. Everything we would need was supplied.
- Clean, tidy and shirt walk to the shops, bars and beach.
- Nothing.. Then I got over charged once I got there… Must I remind you there is no refund
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is located in Clearwater Beach. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the resort. Tampa is 23 miles from Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Sp, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa.
- We had an excellent stay. We will definitely be coming back to the property again.
- Hotel is on the shore .but there was construction work
- Access to the beach was perfect and the staff were awesome!! Would definitely come back again
- Pool was nice. Staff at pool very nice and great service.
- We absolutely enjoyed our beds and pillows, liked the view of the Gulf/beach/city, we’re from AZ & all our expectations were met! Would have been nice to have a continental breakfast or one free drink at the bar for the adults! We had a wonderful time, made memories and we will do it again before we leave FL, we work construction so we travel & this little vaca was what we needed, thanks!!!
Top Resorts In Rocky Creek Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rocky Creek Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rocky Creek Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rocky Creek Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!