10 Best Resorts To Stay In Roatan Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Roatan Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Roatan Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roatan Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roatan Roatan Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Roatan Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Roatan Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Roatan Roatan Island:
Upachaya Eco-Lodge & Wellness Resort
Located in Mud Hole in the region of Roatan Island, 0.9 miles from Roatán, Upachaya Eco-Lodge & Wellness Resort features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Upachaya is located in a truly beautiful and serene area of Roatan, in nature but close to amenities. The pool was gorgeous, the grounds lovingly cared for and the owner, Barb, is a wonderful person.
- The owner of this property is easy to talk too and will help you sort out all of your needs and curiosities.
- Barbara and her staff are very accommodating and caring. We felt safe and well looked after.
- For us, this was a perfect weeks holiday. Barbara and her staff went more than the extra mile to make our stay not just relaxing but interesting as well. We returned home with beautiful memories of the stunning scenery on the island and respect for the fragile beauty of the coral reef.
– quiet location in natural surrounding
– kayak tour is fantastic
– great food
– nice host
Club Natale Bay Villas-Roatan
Located in Brick Bay, 2.8 miles from Roatán, Club Natale Bay Villas-Roatan features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It is located away from the main road. So is a private location away from crowds. We were the only ones at the beach and when we went snorkeling we were alone as well. We will definitely stay again.
- Location is away from all the touristy area. Calm turquoise lagoon. Great view and sea breeze. Beautiful Vegetation, friendly staffs. IGUANAS are freely roaming around. Don’t forget to go up to their top floor lounge / area. Awesome views and great breeze. Best part of the hotel for me.
- The location is amazing. We had the beach for our own, the pool as well. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Joseph is a great host. We felt very well at all times.
- La playa una maravilla’ la naturaleza con sus animales como un parque 🙈
- La atención del personal, todos fueron muy amables, es un lugar perfecto para descansar y estar en contacto con la naturaleza.
Blue Bahia Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Blue Bahia Resort is located in Sandy Bay. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Roatán is 3.5 miles from Blue Bahia Resort, and Utila is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from Blue Bahia Resort.
- I liked the way the suits surrounded the pool area.
Everything was in walking distance from rooms , the beach grill has good breakfast and dinner waitstaff was on top of service ,
Suzzette was always there to help with any problems!
- Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Comfortable place having all you need for a pleasant stay. There is a restaurant and a dive shop within the facility.
- The location was perfect, the room was perfect, the hospitality made you feel very welcome. We stayed in three accommodation on the island. Including the beach front boutique in Westend central. And nothing came close to Blue Bahia Resort in all aspects.
- Fue una total falsedad yo reserve por una cantidad y con desayuno incluido y al llegar a la cabaña de blue bahia nos cobraron 151 dolares mas del precio que habia reservado, en la reserva dice desayuno incluido y cuando llegamos a la cabaña nos dijeron que el desayuno no estaba incluido tuve que exigirles ya que en la reservacion dice claro desayuno incluido al final despues de discutirlo por largo tiempo accedieron es verdaderamente un asalto ya que no cumplen con lo acordado y aceptamos quedarnos ya que si nos retirabamos nos cobraban el 50 por ciento del valor, no limpiaron la habitacion por dos dias, yo jamas recomendaria ese lugar y si esta en sus manos denuncien a las autoridades este robo que nos hicieron en nuestras narices
Barefoot Cay Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, and a spa and health club, the Barefoot Cay Resort is located right on the water in Roatán. Free Wi-Fi access is available at this resort.The property features fully equipped bungalows and villas. They include modern kitchens, sitting areas and spacious dining areas. Many overlook the ocean.At the Barefoot Cay Resort guests can enjoy a restaurant serving a wide variety of dishes, and the on-site tour desk can help arrange activities like swimming with dolphins, diving and nature tours.Spa services, such as massages and facials are offered at the resort. Guests can also take advantage of a PADI-certified dive shop on the property.The area’s beautiful coral reef can be reached in 5 minutes by boat, and Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is just 4 miles from the Barefoot Cay Resort.
- It is a very small resort with great staff and excellent dive shop. The diving is concierge. All you do is get on the boat. Everything else is taken care of. Very close to Mary’s Place and many great dive area’s. The rooms on the Cay side are all individual Bungalows with small kitchens. Very nice accommodations.
- Everything was taken care of, all we had to do was ask and it was done, everyone was friendly and accomadating and a joy to be around. The island was beautiful and well kept, as the bugs on the island can get a little out of control, they did wonderful here keeping them under control! Loved our stay and would definitely return!
- everything about Barefoot Cay was impressive… the tiny island it inhabits is stunning and quaint, with lodging for only a handful of guests making it extremely private and cozy. The snorkeling on the grounds was very beautiful and full of life, the water warm and clear as day, the food at the lone restaurant is great and served with love from a caring, upbeat staff. Our private bungalow was super cozy and had full kitchen amenities which we took full advantage of to save some $$. Car rental is easy to do, and getting vehicles is set up by the wonderful staff. The island is tiny and by car you can get to the more popular West Bay or go on an adventure to the east and Punta Gorda for example in only about 45 minutes.
- It was small and private. Also very characteristic. The loft was very much like what my fiance and I would like to find to live part of the year in. The palapa was a fun area to snorkel.
- Fabulous stay. Relaxing & peaceful. Amazingly kind & welcoming staff. Wish I was staying longer. Strong drinks 🙂
Located in Sandy Bay, 3.5 miles from Roatán, Mayoka Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Utila is 27 miles from Mayoka Boutique Hotel, and Corozal is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.7 miles from Mayoka Boutique Hotel.
- Nice quiet and relaxed environment. Tommy and staff were a pleasure and a great help with setting us up with some local excursions and eateries although the food was excellent at Mayoka.
- Wonderful hotel, friendly & professional staff. Equipment for snorkeling & kayaking on site. Delicious & beautifully prepared food.
- Paradise. Wonderful place, great food and staff!! The best in Roatán
- All of the staff were amazing people.. they treated us so well.
- Beautiful property with great areas to watch the sunset. The staff were very engaging and friendly. We were given many great suggestions for where to go and what to do on the island. We also had some wonderful food at the restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Anthony’s Key Resort
Anthony’s Key Resort is located in Sandy Bay, 3 miles from Roatán and 28 miles from Utila. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Roatan Island Boutique Resort
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Roatan Island Boutique Resort is located in Palmetto Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. The resort also provides car rental. Roatán is 3.3 miles from Roatan Island Boutique Resort, and Corozal is 3.9 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pristine Bay Resort
Located in Brick Bay in the region of Roatan Island, 5 miles from Roatán, Pristine Bay Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from Pristine Bay Resort.
- I would have liked the facility more if it was better maintained and if the staff was actually helpful. The beach was nice at the very least.
- the room was pretty bur we had to complain to get our villa cleaned, it was quiet, the food was good although very limited menu
- The villa where we stayed was very clean and tidy. The room included everything you could need from all the appliances to even having condiments and spices for cooking. The beds where very comfortable, hot shower, spacious rooms and areas. All toiletries where provided and they offered transport inside the resort. Staff was very nice.
- I really liked the private pool and the beds were really comfortable. It was really clean and the staff was amazing.
- The view and the private pool. This was a great place for a wedding. Great for family and friends.
Las Verandas Hotel & Villas
Located in First Bight in the region of Roatan Island, 5 miles from Roatán, Las Verandas Hotel & Villas features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The front desk staff was especially helpful! Special kudos to Elaine who’s excellent recommendations facilitated all of our excursions.
- Property was very modern, quiet and clean. Girl at front desk was very nice and helpful. Bed was so soft! Loved the design and architectire. Modern, warm and comfortable.
- Our first day the water from the faucet smelled bad so they changed us room immediately, they were very helpful in this situation. The hotel is beautiful, the pools are delicious. Breakfast is delicious.
- Beautiful and elegant property. The staff make you feel very welcome and at home from the moment you arrive and hand you a welcome drink. The pools are amazing and refreshing. I didn’t use the beach only becauuthe pools were perfect and you could see the beach from there. All the beaches have sand fleas so use the spray they use in they provide in the room (big plus!)
- The hotel is beautiful. The. Views are Breath taking, and I love the private beach.
Paradise Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in West Bay.Featuring 2 outdoor swimming pools and breakfast included in the rates, the Paradise Beach Hotel is in West Bay. Free Wi-Fi access is available at this resort.The accommodations include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and cable channels. There is also a fridge. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels. Extras include a safe and a fan.This property has 3 restaurants featuring Italian-style food, a buffet and seafood. There is a beach bar, as well.At Paradise Beach Hotel, there is a free airport shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities at the property include a tour desk.This resort is a 20-minute drive from Roatán Airport, and the restaurant area is within 650 feet of the hotel. The property provides free parking.
- The location was superb with immediate beachfront access. The pool was also awesome and the virgin piña coladas were so delish.
-shortage of bathroom towels. they use outside towel service and short on all towels.
-every day had to wait for towel exchange. 2 days at beach towel exchange had to wait 1 hour, due to lack of beach towels.
-50% of the resorts including Paradise, let cruise ship passengers use beach chairs as long as bought beer/food. Took 50% of beach chairs. 2 other top end resorts ( not mentioned) saved beach chairs FOR THEIR RESORT GUESTS ONLY.
-ALL STAFF WHERE FANTASTIC. PROBLEMS AT ADMIN LEVEL.
-WOULD NOT RETURN TO THIS RESORT.
The hotel is great! Everything is organized and clean! The room is very, very good!
The location is amazing!
The hotel staff is warmly welcoming.
There is a new and tech gym! 👌🔝
- On short words it’s just the opposite on the advertising pictures
- Staff was great, property was ok, it was close to a lot of other resorts.
Top Resorts In Roatan Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Roatan Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Roatan Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Roatan Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!