10 Best Resorts To Stay In Rimlon California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimlon California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rimlon California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimlon California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimlon California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rimlon California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rimlon California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Rimlon California:
Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs is located in Cathedral City in the region of California.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.Palm Springs is 3.2 miles from Raintree’s Cimarron Res, and La Quinta is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.2 miles from Raintree’s Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs.
- Not all would, but we liked that it was away from things incl traffic. It was a comfortable set up incl. a decent (no stove/oven) kitchen. Hardly big for the money but good enough.
- I was happy that I got a room on the 1st floor and very accessible to the pool
- Loved sitting on the patio of our bottom floor condo. Nights on the patio looking up at the stars…. wonderful!
- I loved the fact the staff were extremely friendly. The room was absolutely clean and they had even provided the extra pillows and cover like I had asked. I had the 1 bedroom unit upstairs. It was well worth the money.
- It was a quiet place. The room was the perfect size with all I needed. I was there for a conference in Palm Springs and all the downtown hotels were booked. But I was glad to find this place. The value was way better and just a short 10-12 minute drive from downtown.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
In the desert mountains of Rancho Mirage, this California resort includes on-site restaurants and a casino. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Featuring mountain views, the modern rooms at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are bright and comfortably furnished. All rooms include luxury linens.Conveniently located at the Rancho Mirage Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Sunstone Spa features body treatments and massages as well as hair style, design and color services. Couples therapy rooms with private outdoor decks are available.The Palm Springs International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort. The Palm Springs Aerial Tram is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very friendly, professional staff. Rooms good size, bathrooms really big with a tub and a shower. Valet parking very convenient, appreciated the complimentary water we rec’d each time we picked up our car.
- Breakfast waffle the best! Casino slots wheel of fortune, need the newest versions however.
- Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the mountains. The shower and the tub were wonderful and the towels were heavenly!
- The rooms were spacious, modern and very bright. I loved the beautiful large bathroom, walk in shower and room amenities, like TV in the bathroom . The service and staff were excellent and the steakhouse was not to be missed. One of the best restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The service was excellent, friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious and I loved the complimentary truffles after dinner.
- Room was very nice. Check in desk representative Simba was very nice and helpful.
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Cathedral City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Palm Springs offers accommodations in Cathedral City, just 3.5 miles from Palm Springs. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for hiking. La Quinta is 16 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Pa, and Indio is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The Double Tree in Cathedral City, CA is a comfortable, well maintained property in a central desert location. The staff is friendly.
- I was with my daughter! She is 9 years old. The hotel was amazing, personal was amazing! View so amazing!) but the pool not really for children! So deep, and don’t have some space for children!
- Almost all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Good size pool, very friendly staff and tasty complementary cookies on arrival.
- The cookie,poor, decorate ,staff,most everything.
The Westin Mission Hills Villas
With cultural adventures day and night, you’ll experience true captivation in this Californian desert paradise that offers all the services and amenities you would expect from a resort.The full-service, all-villa Westin Mission Hills Villa at Rancho Mirage, California, combines the beauty of the area with pampering to elevate your senses and refresh you spirit. Enjoy the beauty, the extraordinary service, the sense of belonging and the rewards of resort living. All that you need has been assembled in gracious villa accommodations and services that far exceed the limits of even the most generous hotel room.Two 18-hole signature championship golf courses beckon and challenge you to tee-up. The desert offers bike riding, horseback riding and the subtle shadings of Joshua Tree National Park.
The Suite itself and how well equipped it is. Beds, including the pull out bed were comfortable.
The whole compound was beautiful.
The provision of a quite swimming pool was very nice for adults.
The pleasant shuttle drivers and the availability of the shuttle even late at night was comforting.
- I did enjoyed my room with chimenea, lot of space, clean, well take care gardens
- Very nice accommodations. Washer and dryer in the room was a plus.
- Registration easy to find after pass through secure gate. Friendly staff kiosk.
- Comfy bed and excellent golf facilities. Villa was well appointed and the in-house transport to get around the complex was excellent
- The Suite itself and how well equipped it is. Beds, including the pull out bed were comfortable.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
On 360 acres, this Rancho Mirage resort features 2 world-class golf courses and a full-service spa. A 60-foot water slide is featured off of the the outdoor swimming pool.At The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, guest rooms are furnished with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Each room includes video games, in-room movies and the bathrooms provide double vanities.Dining options at the resort include continental, contemporary and seasonally-inspired cuisine. Cocktails are available in the Caliente Bar.Westin Mission Hills Resort boasts tennis courts with available lessons and a gym. The 14,000-square-foot spa offers beauty treatments and massages.Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 11 miles from the resort. The Westin Resort Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa is 6.7 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- The rooms were spacious but ours was a bit dark. It is obvious that they have not been updated recently but still in relatively good shape. We enjoyed the quiet, adult pool and ate breakfast every day at the restaurant. The golf course appears well-maintained (although we did not play) and the gym had a variety of machines.
- Nice location, but i have stayed down valley a couple of times, and they are in need of a remodel
Great food service for every meal.
Terrific staff at all levels. The food service director/manager, Abdul, in
the Pinzimini and Fireside lounge was exceptionally gracious and helpful.
- Great staff. They asked if we were celebrating something special. It was my birthday. They sent a full bottle of champagne and strawberries with different toppings. The room was huge and the amenities lovely.
Best pillows ever found in a hotel!!
Bed was very comfy too….
Welk Resorts Palm Springs
Located in Cathedral City in the region of California, 5 miles from Palm Springs, Welk Resorts Palm Springs features a hot tub and fitness center. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. La Quinta is 13 miles from Welk Resorts Palm Springs, and Indio is 15 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The location was the best aspect to this property. Featuring in an American series makes it a little more exciting. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, bed was comfy and roomy. Little old fashioned but the kids thought it was like a motel from ‘ Diary of a Wimpy Kid’, they liked it.
- Everything. Service was excellent. And we really enjoyed the actives. Very family oriented
- I loved having my own full kitchen. I was able to feed my little one breakfast and snacks out of our room. It was also nice having a separate living area from the bedroom. The activities staff were very friendly and made it fun. While we were in the pool there was an aqua golf session for all ages. There were plenty of lounge chairs and tables to sit at around the pool.
- Check-in was very pleasant ask for a late check-out was granted an hour later. Overlook the pool great.
- This was a great place! Brilliant location loved the dive in movie toy story 3 & activity center for kids. Room v clean and beautiful. Check in lady on Aug 1 7 pm esp nice and liked her call to room to see if we needed anything else. Will def recommend this place to friends! Great job 🙂
The Plaza Resort
Located in Palm Springs in the region of California, 14 miles from La Quinta, The Plaza Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and spa center.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Indio is 16 miles from The Plaza Resort, and Idyllwild is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- rooms are clean and spacious. facilities are nice. for the most part quiet. kitchen is a plus. wife loved make up area.
- The suites were fully equipped . You don’t need to bring anything to enjoy the place
- The size of the rooms, porch, kitchen and has a good AC.
- We liked the location of the Plaza as it was close to all our destinations. This was our second stay and it was very relaxing.
- Room set up great! Quiet pool a plus. Convenient to downtown. Lots of good restaurants nearby, quiet!
CCBC Resort Hotel – A Gay Men’s Resort
Featuring outdoor swimming, this clothing-optional resort for gay men is a 5 minute drive from Canyon Plaza Shopping Center. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Along with air conditioning, all rooms at CCBC Resort Hotel include cable TV and a private bathroom. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in all rooms. Select rooms feature a terrace with pool views.Adjacent to the swimming pool, a sauna, hot tub and Turkish steam bath are provided for guests to enjoy. A complimentary continental breakfast is available daily for guests. Barbecue facilities are also available on site at Resort Hotel CCBC.Offering shopping and dining opportunities, downtown Palm Springs is 4 miles from CCBC Resort Hotel. The Desert IMAX Theater is a 5 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Parker Palm Springs
Just a 4 minute drive from Palm Springs International Airport, this luxurious resort features 3 pools, a spa center and 2 restaurants on-site. It offers uniquely-styled guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room at Parker Palm Springs includes a flat-screen cable TV. The air-conditioned rooms feature unique décor and include an iron and an ironing board and a sitting area. Select rooms offer garden views.Guests of Palm Springs Parker can enjoy a game croquet or play tennis on one of the resort’s clay tennis courts. After a spa treatment, guests can go for a swim in the resort’s saline pool. A family-friendly pool and a 24-hour “adults-only” pool are also available.Serving a variety of bistro food in romantic atmosphere and open late night, Mister Parker’s bistro is on-site at Parker Palm Springs. Guests can also stop by Norma’s for diner-style comfort food and an all day breakfast menu.Palm Springs town center is just 2 miles from this resort. Palm Springs Aerial Tram is a 10 minute drive from Parker Palm Springs.
- Luxury property with a gorgeous campus that’s meticulously maintained. Very upscale kitsch. Massages were outstanding. Reformation Bar gets 5 stars.
- Gorgeous rooms, amazing facilities, lots of places to hang out each with a different atmosphere. Breakfast at Norma’s was excellent.
- Travel extensively and was excited to visit the property, unfortunately the experience did not meet expectations
- It was everything I had hoped it would be. Met every single expectation and more.
- The property is so well done, private and the staff was warm and welcoming.
The Monkey Tree Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, The Monkey Tree Hotel offers accommodations in Palm Springs.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Quinta is 18 miles from The Monkey Tree Hotel, and Indio is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The Monkey Tree is a refurbished mid-century modern hotel, designed by the great Albert Frey in the early 60’s. The restoration is first rate down the line. The rooms are spacious and elegant. Quiet, except for some talkative desert birds. Sitting by the pool you can see the San Jacinto hills rising up to the West. Most restful location I’ve stayed in in years. The staff is uniformly friendly, engaging, and well informed about the area and the nearby architecture. We will definitely return.
We liked the intimate, quiet ambience. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Both my husband and I enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The mid century modern decor was perfect.
- Room was spacious, good location, bed comfortable, shower good
- It’s a beautiful property fully representative of the mid-century heyday of Palm Springs as it is opened in 1960, with all of the glamour that implies.
- Warm & friendly owners and an awesome breakfast!
Top Resorts In Rimlon California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rimlon California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rimlon California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rimlon California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!