10 Best Resorts To Stay In Retirement Saint James – Top Hotel Reviews
Retirement Saint James is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Retirement Saint James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Retirement Saint James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Retirement Saint James. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Retirement Saint James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Retirement Saint James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Retirement Saint James:
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Iberostar Grand Rose Hall offers accommodations in Montego Bay. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Negril is 31 miles from Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, and Alma is 22 miles from the property. Sangster Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, lots of daily entertainment, excellent choice of food, less than an hour from the airport and located well for visiting attractions.
- The service is excellent and very friendly. It is starting to show a little wear, but is still generally in good shape.
- Iberostar grand was an awesome experience . I couldn’t believe the amount of food and drinks that were complimentary. The staff was amazing ; they were very professional . The swimming pools at the hotel were pretty cool. They had one pool set up at the bar . This place was beautiful . I look forward to visiting again .
The multi-tiered pool and swim-up bar were great.
Every room features a balcony with ample space to relax and enjoy the sounds of lapping waves on the beach.
The staff were all very personable and helpful.
The surf and turf restaurant was very good… definitely the best meal of our stay.
The buffets for lunch and breakfast provided plenty of food options, all of which were very good.
The 24-hour lobby bar was great!
- Outstanding food and drink. Good friendly service. Good shows. Nice rooms and service of them.
Sandals Royal Caribbean All Inclusive Resort & Private Island – Couples Only
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Showcasing a sun terrace and water sports facilities, Sandals Royal Caribbean All Inclusive Resort & Private Island – Couples Only is located in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. Alma is 24 miles from Sandals Royal Caribbean, and Rose Hall is 8 miles away. Sangster Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Royal Decameron Montego Beach Resort – ALL INCLUSIVE
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. The all-inclusive Royal Decameron Montego Beach is on a private beach, just a 5 minute drive from Sangster International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool, gym, spa and airy rooms with great views.Each air-conditioned room Royal Decameron Montego Beach Resort features a private balcony or terrace, cable TV and a rental safe. The stylish bathroom includes a bathtub, shower and hairdryer.The Passa Passa Restaurant serves buffet cuisine, while the Souk restaurant offers international and Jamaican fusion cuisine. The complex also has a beach bar and grill, a swim-up bar and a nightclub.The Royal Decameron is one mile from central Montego Bay, where you can find a range of popular shops and bars. Free parking is available on site, and resort staff can arrange local area excursions.
- Entertainment staff was great, location and view are awesome
Bat the driver
- Staff was pleasant, food was delicious, property was beautiful. Had a great time.
- I loved the location and the carribean vibe, and the soft music playing. Rooms were nice and clean and the views were spectacular.
- I adore everything about this property. Quaint. Timeless. Very few young children.
Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Royal Decameron Cornwall Beach – All Inclusive is located in Montego Bay, 23 miles from Alma and 9 miles from Rose Hall. The resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Sangster Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The hotel is excellent, we really received our money’s worth. We loved the room! It was clean and comfortable. They provided water and soda in the mini fridge everyday. They also cleaned the room everyday. The view was absolutely beautiful! The balcony overlooked the ocean and the pool. We loved the food! There was never a line at the buffet. They served a variety of cuisine including Jamaican food which was delicious. The entertainment was fun and always ended at an appropriate time which allowed us to sleep well with no loud music playing outside. The staff for the most part was very helpful and helped us enjoy our experience.
- Everyone was very nice & helpful. The food was delicious and a lot of variety. The entertainment staff did a great job keeping things going. The live band & music was a wonderful way to end the night.
- The location of the property at the hipstrip. The beach of the property is very good for Montego Bay. All my requests were attended promptly by the staff. The direct and free connection to the contiguous property is also very convenient for the guests.
- That place is a gem.Their staff is beyond friendly and very helpful.We felt like we were home.What’s even more great is that the place is literally 10mins from the airport.The location is convenient,great,with amazing turquoise water and a nice soft sand beach.The pool area is stunning.The staff plan daily activities to keep the guests entertained.The food is so delicious and a mixture of western and Jamaican cuisine so everyone gets included.It’s just 100% awesome and perfect.I wouldn’t change anything about the hotel
Beach view from the room is amazing, staff is wonderful ROMAINE,Stacey are excellent entertainer
The restaurant and bar staff are high service class!
Music group perfect!
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa is located in Montego Bay, just 29 miles from Negril. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Alma is 21 miles from Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa, and Rose Hall is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa.
- Beach was very nice. It was pretty quiet for the most part. The food was good.
- The room was forever too cold. We even had to contact the hotel engineer to reset the thermostat but after he left, the cold remained. Otherwise the room was very good. The restaurant menus could have changed daily rather than seeing the same thing two days in a row before changing. It would be better if they had a set menu for each Monday, then a different one for Tuesday, etc for a week and then repeating the next week.
- Heart and soul service from Ms Venlencia front desk staff and Odeena Chinese restrant staff.
- Kid’s club was fantastic as well as the water slides. Cleaning staff not too competent. Rooms a bit small. Staff perfect and friendly.
- Slept like a baby, i didnt miss home any at all, wish i could have stayed longer
Breathless Montego Bay
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Breathless Montego Bay is located in Montego Bay. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis and pool at the resort. Negril is 29 miles from Breathless Montego Bay, and Alma is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from Breathless Montego Bay.
Over all experience is bigger than life
- jacuzzi and shower with glass doors in the middle of the room. Very sexy! 😉
- Staff very friendly food was good bed were lovely shower was niccceeee
- Great ambiance. Nice pool area with adequate lounge chairs. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Overall a great trip! I loved having a Butler. Overall, I thought the food should have been better. The roof top Altitude had the best bar and food though. Loved the events the hotel had.
Secrets St. James
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This Montego Bay resort features gourmet dining, a gaming lounge and spacious suites with a soaking tub and private balcony. Sangster International Airport is an 8 minute drive from this resort.Caribbean Sea views are available from all the cabana-style rooms at Secrets St. James. A flat-screen cable TV and iPod docking station are included. The in-room minibar is stocked daily with water and premium beer.A full-service spa is available and guests can relax in the large freeform pool with a deck and lounge chairs. On-site activities include beach and pool volleyball, tennis and dance lessons.St. James Secrets offers dining options including the Seaside Grill with an alfresco setting. In the Promenade is French cuisine at Bordeaux and Mexican dishes at El Patio.Montego Bay Craft Market is a 4 minute drive from the resort. AquaSol Theme Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- The staff was amazing and made us feel like family. The views and entertainment were also spectacular!! Jamaica honestly brought my girlfriend and myself much closer in our relationship and I’ll forever be grateful that we visited. We look forward to returning many times in the near future. Mariah was our server our used of orchid everyday we were hanging g at the beach. She’s the sweetest woman that we have ever met! Christine at breathless also was amazing and we couldn’t get enough of her. Making us laugh and feeling like we are family. Lloyd our server at blue mountain grill is also a great person. Very personable and went above and beyond to make us feel like we were at home. We can not wait to return!! We love 🇯🇲
- Breakfast and dinners location to the airport was close, pool area, showers
- The smell of the lobby was amazing, the beds were so comfy but they best thing about this resort(s) is that even though it is 2 resorts combined it did not feel crowded at all. The resort was so big u wouldn’t even believe there was probably 2000 people there with you.
- I had fruits and coffee ☕️ for breakfast I ate at blue mountain restaurant the oxtails wasn’t cooked, the escovitch fish was very dry seems it was fried, ialso had jerked chicken which was way off wasn’t done properly
- We stayed in the Preferred section. Everyone was very nice. The restaurants were excellent. The drinks were incredible. Everyone we encountered on the property was very friendly.
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Located in Montego Bay, 29 miles from Negril, Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park and casino. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Alma is 21 miles from Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa, and Rose Hall is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Checked in after 4pm, and upon check- in our clerk pleasantly surprised my husband and I by telling us we’ve been upgraded to Secrets St. James: the upscale Adults only resort next door. That was the highlight of my trip. It was an amazing resort with top of the line amenities and great service. Sunscape Splash is more of a family resort for those with children. Quite a large complex, nice and clean from what I saw in the short time I was there, in the lobby checking in.
- It’s my forth time there so I made friends with the staff
- The room was good, also the restaurant on property.
- The view from my Bay view room was beautiful. The food was great. The bed was comfy and the entertainment was good. I enjoyed my stay very much. There was a good selection of drinks and the pools were welcoming.
- The staff is quite friendly and accommodating. The choice of food. And the cleanliness of the property. The kids club and the castle pool.
Secrets Wild Orchid
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This all-inclusive, adults-only Jamaican resort is on a private beach on the Caribbean Sea. It has 19 on-site restaurants and lounges, as well as a theater and nightly live entertainment.A balcony with a view of the ocean is featured in all rooms at Secrets Wild Orchid. Rooms include an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. A stocked minibar is also provided.Dining options include Oceana, offering oceanside dining and grilled seafood specialties. Bars and lounges include Manatees Swim-up Bar, which serves tropical drinks poolside.Guests can enjoy nightly theme parties at Secrets Wild Orchid. There is a large pool and 3 hot tubs to relax in. A casino, fitness center and spa are also on site.Sangster International Airport is 3.4 miles from the resort. The Bob Marley Entertainment Center is 1.5 miles away.
- Nice room, beautiful view. Food was very good with lots of dining options. nice beaches with plenty beach chairs and parasols. Friendly staff.
- The bed was very comfortable, rooms were clean and staff was very nice and knowledgable about things on the property.
- We had high expectation for this place because of the per night price was so much more than most of the hotel we’ve stayed around the world, well, we were disappointed, will definitely not go back.
- The pillows are dirty and flat. The rooms smell of mold. The food is ok at a couple restaurants but the Mexican restaurant is the worst. The drinks are ok but they way over charge you for a decent bottle of wine. The staff is friendly.
- Food in buffet was good. mobile jerk chicken pit was fabulous. Beaches are fine but broken up into coves. Couldn’t do a long beach walk.
Sandals Montego Bay All Inclusive – Couples Only
Located in Montego Bay in the region of Saint James, 25 miles from Alma, Sandals Montego Bay All Inclusive – Couples Only features a sun terrace and views of the sea. The resort has a hot tub and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The service people were wonderful. The food and the restaurants were great. The outdoor layout and facilities were great. I liked the beach party.
- Food was excellent, walkeoom room to the pool was great
- Beautiful room with a close up view of the ocean! All the restaurants were delicious.
- The staff was great! Loved the private snorkel tour- book the $30/person one!
- Booking.com sollte darauf hinweisen, daß die Startbahn des Flughafens 100m neben den Zimmern liegt. Man fliegt akustisch bei jedem Start mit, also im Minutentakt.
Top Resorts In Retirement Saint James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Retirement Saint James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Retirement Saint James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Retirement Saint James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!