10 Best Resorts To Stay In Refundores Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Refundores Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Refundores Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Refundores Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Refundores Guanacaste. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Refundores Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Refundores Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Refundores Guanacaste:
Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Tamarindo.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort is located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Playa Conchal is 7 miles from Tamarindo Diria Resort, and Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort.
- The view from our room was amazing! Resort was beautiful and well maintained. Great breakfast. Kids pool was the perfect depth for my 2 and 5 year old. Right in the middle of everything. We got gelato every night at Venezia right outside the resort. A great vacation!
- Surfing lessons right in front of the hotel. Great breakfast buffet.
- Location great,security awesome, staff super friendly.
- I’m not a complainer but we had no hot water for three days and no electricity the first day–otherwise all was well–staff was excellent as well as the grounds and room
- The hotel was beautiful on a gorgeous beach. My son wanted to surf and the beach was great for surfing.
Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas
One of our top picks in Tamarindo.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This charming hotel is on Langosta Beach in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste region. Located within tropical gardens, it offers spacious rooms and villas with a private pool, free Wi-Fi and a private beach area.Rooms and villas at Cala Luna offer unique décor, with cream tones and dark wood furniture. All include a patio with garden views and a lounge area with minibar, sofa, satellite TV and safe.The Cala Moresca Restaurant serves Italian fusion dishes and seafood, while the La Caletta Lounge offers refreshing cocktails on the terrace and fresh sushi. The resort’s center is a 10-minute walk away.There is a large outdoor pool and massage services are available. The hotel organizes trips and activities, including quad biking, fishing, jungle boat safaris and horseback riding.Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas offers car rental and free private parking. It also runs a shuttle service for a fee and is 40.4 miles from Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- Incredible service, friendly staff, very well kept grounds.
- Perfect location just away from busy Tamarindo. The staff were very attentive and the sunset cocktails were a nice touch.
- The staff out did themselves time after time. They were incredibly helpful and resourceful. They helped us book several excursions, including a farm to table dinner at the owner’s home, a surf lesson and catamaran trip.
- Location is close enough to town but far enough to feel secluded. Staff is super helpful
- Excellent breakfasts, convenient location close to town but quiet, excellent staff!
Occidental Tamarindo ALL INCLUSIVE
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Occidental Tamarindo ALL INCLUSIVE is located in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and darts at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 23 miles from Occidental Tamarindo ALL INCLUSIVE, and Playa Grande is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Staff were helpful and nice. Zumba was a nice treat. Location was wonderful. Pool and outdoor area were excellent.
- Rooms are clean. Lovely location. Great Pool. Nice grounds. The staff were patient and worked to correct the complaints that we had.
- Food was really good, the bed was comfortable and the beach is nice, good location, big room. They gave us a little souvenir and free internet because we made the reservation through booking.com
- The grounds were beautiful. The staff was very helpful, despite the language barrier. The executive chef Jose was a pure professional . He prepared a meal for me with Fish that was caught on an excursion. Excellent meal well presented and soooo favorful. I am already planning my next visit!
- Nice food. and good beach. I was there when Christmas arrived. I received a socket of candies. I am very happy with that.
Located in Playa Conchal in the region of Guanacaste, 7 miles from Tamarindo, Reserva Conchal features a barbecue and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from Reserva Conchal, and Playa Grande is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 22 miles from Reserva Conchal.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff helped us with our room type booking correction
- The accommodations were large and well done. The pool area was stunning. Great walking beach. Restaurant on the property was excellent (food and service) and very reasonable as well.
- This kitchen does not have enough basic small appliance such as frying pan. No ladles.
- Really amazing the condo with incredible views, and the resort is exquisite
- Cleanliness,maintenance,care to detail and wonderful staff.
Luxury Vacation Rentals At Hacienda Pinilla
One of our top picks in Tamarindo.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Luxury Vacation Rentals At Hacienda Pinilla is located in Tamarindo in the region of Guanacaste, just 11 miles from Playa Conchal. Playa Hermosa is 25 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a terrace, all units feature cable TV, Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Hacienda Pinilla also includes a fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The property has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Playa Grande is 5 miles from Luxury Vacation Rentals At Hacienda Pinilla. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 31 miles from Luxury Vacation Rentals At Hacienda Pinilla.
- Everything was top notch! We had 8 people in this villa and there was so much room for us to enjoy and not feel like we were in each other’s space. We had maid service every day which I was not expecting so it was a lovely surprise. Laura, in the rental office, gave us exceptional service with assistance in booking several activities and arranging for a private chef to make us a farewell dinner in the villa. We also loved the security on the property. If you like to watch the sunset, there is a little beach within walking distance that is perfect and the view is gorgeous. Not a swimming beach, but you can get that at the beach club. We will definitely be back.
- Villa completamente equipada. La cercanía de las playas privadas
- La villa era hermosa,con todo lo necesario y más. la piscina muy linda.
- Riesiges, sauberes und wunderschönes Ferienhaus. Gym und Pool in der Nähe, Strand ca. 10 Gehminuten entfernt.
- LA CASA MUY COMODA, BONITA LAS AREAS DE PISCINA MUY BIEN
The Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal
This luxury all-inclusive resort and spa is set on Playa Conchal Beach in Costa Rica’s North-Pacific riviera, a 45-minute drive from Guanacaste International Airport. It has a gym, tennis courts, outdoor pool and spa.These spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites have a balcony and sitting area with flat-screen cable TV. There is a minibar and coffee maker, and the private bathroom has a hairdryer.The property’s all-inclusive package ensures a carefree stay, featuring an in-room coffee maker to 24-hour room service and a refreshment station stocked daily with soft drinks, bottled juices, water, and beer. Please note that additional refills are available for a fee.The Westin Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal has a selection of bars and restaurants, serving continental, Latin American, Asian and Italian cuisine. Room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a bike or car from the tour desk. Free on-site parking is available. The complex is next to Conchal Golf Course and you can go snorkeling or kayaking in the area.
- The staff is unbelievably accommodating and friendly. The service blows any place away that I’ve ever been.
- Extremely friendly staff in all areas (main lobby, bar/restaurants, beach area). Fabulously fresh fruit, great food at the restaurants we ate in while in the resort. GREAT ceviche. Would definitely go back again.
- This place was an all inclusive. Exceptional!!! I have been to others but this one took the top honors. Every night a five star meal. Ten restaurants all different. Costa Rican, Italian, Latin, Asian Fusion, American buffet, French, etc..Service and friendly staff were amazing. Highly recommended!
- Staff was supurb, very friendly and knew our names. Pool exceptional. Buffet was very good and the restaurants were excellent. We flew into San Jose airport…we should have flown into Liberia. Liberia is 1.5 hours by bus, San Jose is 4.5 hours! We went during October, rainy season. Hurricane Nate had just come through and closed roads for 24 hours. Weather was nice once we got there
- Bed was very comfortable. The food was excellent–especially Spirula.
JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Tamarindo. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 11 miles from JW Marriott Guanacaste Resort & Spa, and Playa Hermosa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Our suite was massive and very clean and We also got a plunge pool which we were not expecting. Staff go above and beyond to assist and make you comfortable. Pools and layout are beautiful. Food on Mansila’s a la Carte menu is limited but absolutely delicious
- One of the most beautiful properties in Guanacaste , nice location and lovely private beach , Pool is outstanding and open 24 hours , nice range of activities and restaurants – the ocean view room was outstanding and staff is very friendly – perfect hotel for a relaxing break
- We are really impress about the effort in the rooms, the cleaning, the friendship between the staff to us, the facility’s, and the service and food in the restaurants. Tanks for two unforgettable stay at the hotel.
Best location, safe place inside Hacienda Pinillas. The general manager, Miguel Belloni, and the food & beverage manager (Diego), as well as the pool supervisor (Estefanía) were key people on our trip.
I couldn´t thank them enough for trying to provide us with the very best and fix all the mistakes.
Costa Rica is a place where people are very poorly trained and have a low level of discernment. Therefore, service can be a burden.
- The service is something very special. Everyone in the hotel make sure you will have an amazing experience. Adilea from the main restaurant did everything to make my wife’s life easier while traveling with a small baby. Thank you to everyone and I am looking forward to come back to this amazing place.
El Sabanero Eco Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Sabanero Eco Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tamarindo, just 10 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from El Sabanero Eco Lodge, and Playa Grande is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 27 miles from El Sabanero Eco Lodge.
- Lovely quiet place but not explained on booking.com it’s a yoga place
- La atención del personal son muy amenos y serviciales
- La tranquilidad y de hacerlo sentir cómodo, sin etiquetas y protocolos, la comida sencilla pero con gusto
- En general el lugar es muy bonito y los Chalets muy cómodos.
- Die Holzhütten entsprachen voll unseren Erwartungen. Sogar die Dusche hat funktioniert, was nicht mal in 4/5 Sternhäusern immer der Fall ist. Das Frühstück konnte individuell gewählt werden, ohne Riesenbuffet das später im Müll landet.
Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Playa Flamingo.On Playa Flamingo Beach on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast, this impressive resort features several outdoor pools with a waterfall. There is also an on-site scuba diving center and a spa.The air-conditioned rooms and studios at Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a coffee maker. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Flamingo Beach has a fitness center, tennis courts and a range of classes including cocktail making, salsa dancing and water aerobics. There is a games center with free billiards, ping-pong and a mini-movie theater.Flamingo Beach Resort’s Las Arenas Restaurant serves a wide range of international food and offers nightly themed buffet dinners. Bar Magallanes offers poolside dining and a swim-up bar, and Sunset Lounge serves cocktails with amazing views. There is also an on-site casino.Playa Flamingo is a 10 minute drive from Reserva Conchal Golf Course and 15 minute drive from Las Baulas National Marine Park, where leatherback turtles nest. In 30 minutes you can drive to the Congo Trail zip-line course. Daniel Oduber Airport is a 45 minute drive away.
- This was a wonderful, small beach front get away. The breakfast buffet was generous and had an excellent selection. Our room was nice and we received an upgrade on our last night and the ocean view from the second room was gorgeous. The pool and swim up bar was fun, the bartenders were funny and friendly and honestly we loved the french fries! If you want a nice place to stay directly on the beach you can’t beat this option! Nothing else in the area seemed to come close to the Flamingo!
- room, pool area and grounds, lobby, drinks, bathroom, and available food choices nearby
- Great people, nice atmosphere, right on a nice beach and very close to one of my favorite beaches to walk on. It is a Family Vacation kind of place.
- The facilities around the pool were great with really good access to potential tours
- The staff were wonderful and very helpful. The pool was fantastic and it was great to be so close to the ocean. The beach in front of Resort was great.
Casa Chameleon Hotel Las Catalinas
One of our top picks in Playa Flamingo – and a guest favorite.
Casa Chameleon Hotel Las Catalinas is located in Playa Flamingo, just 13 miles from Tamarindo. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Playa Conchal is 6 miles from Casa Chameleon Hotel Las Catalinas, and Playa Hermosa is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The property is unique. The pool is incredible. Best place ever for sunsets. The food at their restaurant was top of the line. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. They made our stay very nice.
- Beautiful view, very attentive & helpful staff
For us the perfect stay! BEAUTIFUL ROOMS!!
The sunset views from the bar were spectacular every evening !
The staff (reception&food) was very friendly and supportive !
Food is clean and interesting .
- The view and the private pool were the best of the room.
The views and the rooms are beautiful they are the best part of the hotel , the pools were amazing the beds are super comfy it is definitely a romantic place . Great for couples .
– The staff was great ,very helpful with everything we ask .
-They drive us to the beach and back to the hotel at anytime so that was great .
-they offered Different options at breakfast and the service was always great
Top Resorts In Refundores Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Refundores Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Refundores Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Refundores Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!