10 Best Resorts To Stay In Reedsburg Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Reedsburg Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Reedsburg Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reedsburg Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reedsburg Wisconsin. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Reedsburg Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Reedsburg Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Reedsburg Wisconsin:
Polynesian Water Park Resort
One of our best sellers in Wisconsin Dells! Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Polynesian Water Park Resort offers accommodations in Wisconsin Dells. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rick Wilcox Magic Theater is 1.4 miles from Polynesian Water Park , and Crystal Grand Music Theater is 2.6 miles from the property. Dane County Regional Airport is 41 miles away.
- Clean room, front desk staff during 2nd shift very nice man.
- The Indoor water park was the perfect size for my grand kids ages 8 and 9. The y loved the lazy river and the splash pad. The slides were the perfect size. Staff was polite,
- Place was trashy and there was over full trash on the ground and all over the entrance area. Couldn’t use any water park facility during the week. They don’t provide cribs for babies.
Apartments for little ones, they can nap and parents don’t have to “shhhhh” each other, they can hang out in family room or kitchen area….With tv loud.
Josh the bartender was nice and made fast drinks for entire group.
- The water park was a blast for children and staff helpful and friendly
Mirror Lake and Tamarack
One of our top picks in Wisconsin Dells – and a guest favorite.
This Wisconsin Dells property features villas with fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers. The property is across from the Mirror Lake Natural Area.Villas feature seating areas with fireplaces and private decks overlooking the surrounding forest at the Mirror Lake and Tamarack. The villas have country décor and large windows.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or the indoor pool. The property also has a volleyball and tennis court.The Mirror Lake and Tamarack is within 10-minute drive of the Kalahari Waterpark. Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is 5 miles from the property.
- Loved how it was very close to attractions and the place came fully equipped
- The condo was updated more then the photo show. It was really nice. Loved all the activities they have for you to do. We couldn’t do them all we need a longer stay. We are definitely already plan a longer return visit.
- Great space and convenient location to the attractions.
- It was a quick and easy check-in, got to our villa and it looked nicer than the pictures. It was a cozy place that has a very home like feeling. The price was excellent, and the villa is fully equipped from forks to pots to cook in. The staff was very helpful and kind. The activity center was very family friendly. We enjoyed our stay here, will definitely recommend to anyone booking a trip on a budget.
- It was bigger and a lot more spacious than we thought it would be for the price. Will book this place every year we come back.
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center
Located in Wisconsin Dells, 1.5 miles from Crystal Grand Music Theater, Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Dane County Regional Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Location was close to the doings that were attending.
We walked to the reception that we attended.
Went to front desk and paper work to sign in was ready.
When leaving in the morning, paper work was ready.
- The price and you got Noah’s Ark tickets included.
- I liked how they kept it retro but with a modern twist. I loved how clean house keeping kept it. The front desk clerks were super friendly. The wintergreen scent reminds me of Christmas.
- Pools were great for kids, hot tubs were actually hot. Hotel was quiet.
- Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Restaurant food was pretty good, service was very friendly. Rooms were spacious. Location was great if you don’t want to be in the hustle and bustle of downtown Dells.
- Location was close to the doings that were attending.
Delton Grand Resort and Spa
One of our best sellers in Wisconsin Dells! Overlooking Lake Delton and with a private beach, this Wisconsin Dells resort and spa features spacious apartments with full kitchens and free wired internet access. An indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool are on the property.Each warmly colored apartments at Delton Grand Resort and Spa comes equipped with designer furnishing and a fireplace. A private balcony or patio is available in every accommodation. A TV with satellite channels is included.Guests can relax in the sauna or in the spa and health club on-site. A private BBQ area and fire pit are provided to all guests at Delton Grand Resort and Spa.Noah’s Ark Water Park is less than 1 miles from this resort. Timbavati Wildlife Park is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable . Lots of privacy . Nice patio with beautiful view.
- The layout of the unit is spacious. Parking and location excellent.
- The room was clean and has nice touches, a full kitchen and a good couch.
- It was a beautiful peaceful weekend I wish I would never ended !
- Loved the location of our theme room. Great patio and view of the lake. Beach was just down the stairs. Nice sized wine fridge!
Caribbean Club Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring spacious apartments with full kitchens, this resort is located off of the beaches of Lake Delton in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. An outdoor pool with a water slide and hot tub are available on the property.Free Wi-Fi and a TV with cable channels are included in every apartments at Caribbean Club Resort. A spa tub and a large fireplace are also featured in each apartment.Access to an on-site sauna is provided to all guests of Resort Caribbean Club. An indoor pool with a hot tub is available on the property. The resort also has outdoor BBQ facilities. Coupons for various Wisconsin Dells attractions, water parks and spas are available at the front desk.Downtown Wisconsin Dells and Noah’s Ark Water Park are within an 8-minute drive of this resort. Mirror Lake State Park is 5 miles away.
- Very peaceful and relaxing. My family truly enjoyed themselves!
- The view of the lake was great. We were up in February, summer would be great
- We like the fire places and the whirlpool tub. Good location for us.
- Really enjoyed the property considering the winter snow and hills.
- It was very homely and create a sense of worth and ownership.
Located in Wisconsin Dells in the region of Wisconsin, 2.2 miles from Rick Wilcox Magic Theater, Meadowbrook Resort features a barbecue and fitness center.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- The room was enchanting. It was decked out in woodsy decor and relaxing. I felt like I was at a cabin. The whirlpool was the best. It even had a lovely north woods touch. And it was nice and quiet.
- The room was beautifully decorated – looked exactly like the pictures. It was clean and there were plenty towels supplied for our stay. Coffee was complimentary which was a plus!
- Location and setting are very quaint and rustic feel. Can tell that ownership and staff take care of the facilities, except for the fact that the indoor waterpark pool was not working and when booking was not mentioned in any of the on line booking tools. Great deal as long as everything is working.
- The outdoors decor was gorgeous and the staff was very helpful
- Location, had an upstairs room, and grounds are very nice.
Chula Vista Resort
Located 3.8 miles from Rick Wilcox Magic Theater in Wisconsin Dells, Chula Vista Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 43 miles from Chula Vista Resort.
The water park and the rest of the resort is nice, however the rooms were outdated,run down, and very uncomfortable. Shower didn’t work well, no soaps, and the rooms were small, beds felt like I was sleeping on just springs
Wouldn’t stay there again! I would only use the watermark if I went again.
- The one chef went and got fresh cilantro for our omelette the
- I enjoyed leaving. This was the worst experience at a hotel waterpark we have ever had.
- the indoor water park is excellent and over comes a lot of negatives else where and the price this time was unbeatable for that resort, plus the DVD player in the room was great
- I loved the villas beautiful view and full kitchen was so convenient
- The water park and the rest of the resort is nice, however the rooms were outdated,run down, and very uncomfortable. Shower didn’t work well, no soaps, and the rooms were small, beds felt like I was sleeping on just springs
Bakers Sunset Bay Resort
This secluded hotel is located next to Lake Delton, only 5 minutes from Wisconsin Dells attractions. The hotel offers a private beach, indoor pool with 2 waterslides and free Wi-Fi.Bakers Sunset Bay Resort features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. Deluxe rooms offer a view of Lake Delton. Pet-friendly rooms are also available.Guests can enjoy a game of beach volleyball or ping pong. The hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub, and sauna. A children’s wading pool and play area are also offered.
- Convenient parking. Ease of getting out side to see all .
- The location and staff were awesome! Nice big room with a big bathroom.
- Extra pillows, spacious clean rooms, pet friendly. Very accommodating to those that travel with pets. Pleasant staff, great views.
- The young lady who checked us in was amazing, awesome personality she informed us about the casino shuttle, places to eat andgave us a complamentry indoor pass for the kalahari amuse,ent rides
- WiFi was good. Even though I was on vacation I still had to check in at the office and do some work so I was pleased the WiFi connection was strong and reliable. Very quiet and peaceful. Location was off the strip and away from all of the commercialization you normally have in a vacation area. But not too far that you couldn’t get to restaurants and attractions in no more than a 12 minute drive. Would definitely stay there again.
Cedar Lodge & Settlement
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cedar Lodge & Settlement offers accommodations in Wisconsin Dells, just 1.6 miles from Rick Wilcox Magic Theater.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Chula Vista Resort Condominiums
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Chula Vista Resort Condominiums is located in Wisconsin Dells. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Rick Wilcox Magic Theater is 3.9 miles from Chula Vista Resort Condominiums, and Crystal Grand Music Theater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 43 miles from Chula Vista Resort Condominiums.
- Condo was absolutely perfect. The room was GREAT.
- Spacious rooms,polite staff,alot to do, great food. Clean water park. ☆☆☆☆☆
- The water park was awesome and the room was amazing.
- The convenience of multiple on-site restaurants and the condo was like being at home.
- Resort was quiet staff was friendly. Plenty to do for the kids like the fact that they were restaurants at the resort
Top Resorts In Reedsburg Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Reedsburg Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Reedsburg Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Reedsburg Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!