10 Best Resorts To Stay In Rancho Mirage California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Mirage California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rancho Mirage California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Mirage California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Mirage California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rancho Mirage California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rancho Mirage California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Rancho Mirage California:
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
In the desert mountains of Rancho Mirage, this California resort includes on-site restaurants and a casino. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Featuring mountain views, the modern rooms at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are bright and comfortably furnished. All rooms include luxury linens.Conveniently located at the Rancho Mirage Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Sunstone Spa features body treatments and massages as well as hair style, design and color services. Couples therapy rooms with private outdoor decks are available.The Palm Springs International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort. The Palm Springs Aerial Tram is a 20-minute drive away.
- Very friendly, professional staff. Rooms good size, bathrooms really big with a tub and a shower. Valet parking very convenient, appreciated the complimentary water we rec’d each time we picked up our car.
- Breakfast waffle the best! Casino slots wheel of fortune, need the newest versions however.
- Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable with a wonderful view of the mountains. The shower and the tub were wonderful and the towels were heavenly!
- The rooms were spacious, modern and very bright. I loved the beautiful large bathroom, walk in shower and room amenities, like TV in the bathroom . The service and staff were excellent and the steakhouse was not to be missed. One of the best restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The service was excellent, friendly and welcoming. The food was delicious and I loved the complimentary truffles after dinner.
- Room was very nice. Check in desk representative Simba was very nice and helpful.
The Westin Mission Hills Villas
With cultural adventures day and night, you’ll experience true captivation in this Californian desert paradise that offers all the services and amenities you would expect from a resort.The full-service, all-villa Westin Mission Hills Villa at Rancho Mirage, California, combines the beauty of the area with pampering to elevate your senses and refresh you spirit. Enjoy the beauty, the extraordinary service, the sense of belonging and the rewards of resort living. All that you need has been assembled in gracious villa accommodations and services that far exceed the limits of even the most generous hotel room.Two 18-hole signature championship golf courses beckon and challenge you to tee-up. The desert offers bike riding, horseback riding and the subtle shadings of Joshua Tree National Park.
The Suite itself and how well equipped it is. Beds, including the pull out bed were comfortable.
The whole compound was beautiful.
The provision of a quite swimming pool was very nice for adults.
The pleasant shuttle drivers and the availability of the shuttle even late at night was comforting.
- I did enjoyed my room with chimenea, lot of space, clean, well take care gardens
- Very nice accommodations. Washer and dryer in the room was a plus.
- Registration easy to find after pass through secure gate. Friendly staff kiosk.
- Comfy bed and excellent golf facilities. Villa was well appointed and the in-house transport to get around the complex was excellent
- The Suite itself and how well equipped it is. Beds, including the pull out bed were comfortable.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Multiple water slides, splash zones and pools are available at this Palm Springs resort. Ranchos Las Palmas Country Club is on site. Rooms feature free WiFi and a flat-screen cable TV.A sitting area and a work desk are featured in every room at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. Air-conditioning and a coffee machine are available for guest comfort. Most rooms offer a pool or fairway view.With 5 restaurants on site at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Palm Springs, guests can have their pick of cuisine and atmosphere. Bluember features indoor or outdoor dining on the plaza and offers local ingredients and an extensive local wine list. R Bar features a sports-bar feel with evening cocktails. Palms Café is the hotel’s coffee bar, a relaxing environment for quick breakfast options.Located at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort, Splashtopia Waterpark, a 2-acre water playground, features a 450-foot lazy river, two 100-foot water slides, a cliff-side hot tub, a sandy beach and fountains and sprinklers to give families and children endless amounts of fun.An adults-only Azure pool, a 20,000-square-foot European spa, 25 tennis courts and a 27-hole championship golf course are featured at this resort. A fitness center, sauna, and Turkish steam bath are all available for guest use. A business center is available and a concierge service is provided to assist guests with area attractions and reservations.Palm Springs International Airport is a 20-minute drive from Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. El Paseo Shopping District is 1 miles from the resort.
- The pool and lazy river were perfect for our kids. It was chilly the week we were here but the pools are heated and we had a great time.
- The room and view were beautiful! The amenities exceeded my hopes !
- They left me a piece of cake and strawberries to congratulate me on my birthday that was really nice of them
- Beautiful property, great on-site restaurant with live music; loved the pool and lazy river
- The room was fairly quiet, and the beds were comfortable.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
On 360 acres, this Rancho Mirage resort features 2 world-class golf courses and a full-service spa. A 60-foot water slide is featured off of the the outdoor swimming pool.At The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa, guest rooms are furnished with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Each room includes video games, in-room movies and the bathrooms provide double vanities.Dining options at the resort include continental, contemporary and seasonally-inspired cuisine. Cocktails are available in the Caliente Bar.Westin Mission Hills Resort boasts tennis courts with available lessons and a gym. The 14,000-square-foot spa offers beauty treatments and massages.Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 11 miles from the resort. The Westin Resort Mission Hills Golf Resort and Spa is 6.7 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- The rooms were spacious but ours was a bit dark. It is obvious that they have not been updated recently but still in relatively good shape. We enjoyed the quiet, adult pool and ate breakfast every day at the restaurant. The golf course appears well-maintained (although we did not play) and the gym had a variety of machines.
- Nice location, but i have stayed down valley a couple of times, and they are in need of a remodel
Great food service for every meal.
Terrific staff at all levels. The food service director/manager, Abdul, in
the Pinzimini and Fireside lounge was exceptionally gracious and helpful.
- Great staff. They asked if we were celebrating something special. It was my birthday. They sent a full bottle of champagne and strawberries with different toppings. The room was huge and the amenities lovely.
Best pillows ever found in a hotel!!
Bed was very comfy too….
Westin Desert Willow Villas
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This property is 3 miles from downtown Palm Desert and 12 miles from the Palm Springs International Airport. The property offers an outdoor pool and villas with a kitchenette.The Westin Desert Willow Villas has washing machines in every villa. The villas include a seating and dining area. Guests can relax in front of the flat-screen TV or use the free Wi-Fi.Guests at the Westin Desert Willow can play basketball or go on horseback ride. The property has hiking trails, where guests can explore the area.The property features a restaurant and bar, it served grilled food in a casual setting. The Westin Desert also has also offers guests newspapers.The Westin Willow Villas is within an 8-minute drive of College of the Desert. The hotel is within a 5-minute drive of 3 area golf courses.
- Meal we had in the restaurant was very good, service was excellent. Loved the FULL, well-appointed kitchen. Grounds were impeccably kept. Even though this is a family friendly location, it was SO quiet. There were barbeque islands everywhere you looked. (Note: they get cleaned EVERY DAY -whether used or not)
Cleanliness and quietness of the property and the feeling of security. Lovely suite with kitchen and living room separated from bedroom with washer and dryer..
Bedding was first class and rainshower and supplies in bathroom were great.
Finally staff were friendly and always checked if we needed service or supplies. Around an expensive stay but a great experience that everyone should try once in their lives.
- There is lovely relaxed energy with lots of pools and space.
- Beds were a bit too soft for me but the condo type rooms were great. No oven but full size fridge freezer, large microwave and cooktop and dishwasher. Our unit has insuite laundry pair too. The pools are awesome with water slides at at least 2 of them. Staff are great, theres a shuttle service which seems to drive round every 5 mins, takes you to the main pool area, kids club, gym and tennis courts area. Loads of parking too. Pools are heated and the sun loungers are very good quality. Towels very nice by the pool too. Even though we were at one of the farthest pools from the main area we had food and beverage service. Views are really nice and the golf course looked very good too. Gym is smaller than it looks on the photos but it has plenty of cardio machines and a few weight machines and free weights. We played pickle ball which was free and I believe the tennis is also free. The onsite restaurant and pools have happy hours and the food is good.
- Privacy at the Quiet Pool,the food,the courteous personnel.
Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – The Villages
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – The Villages offers accommodations in Palm Desert. Palm Springs is 10 miles away.All units are air conditioned and have a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.La Quinta is 9 miles from Marriott Shadow Ridge I The Villa, and Indio is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 7 miles from Marriott’s Shadow Ridge I – The Villages.
- We loved Brittney at the Chuckawalla poolside grill! She was very friendly, hilarious and always delivered or drinks with flare!!! She gets a 10!!
- The room, the activities for kids such as basketball court, kids club and games for everyone such as Bingo and trivia.
- I like the lights on tennis courts. comfortable beds. Pool water was heated and was perfect.
- Truly a home away from home (all of the comfort and conveniences of a small apartment). Lovely view of golf course from a private patio. Will visit again and again.
- We loved the entire grounds with the infinity pool and great Grill. Prime rib was excellent.
Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.This oasis-style resort is located in Southern California’s Palm Desert and is 5 miles from Southern California Zoo. It features on-site dining, an outdoor pool, and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Each of the brightly colored rooms offered at this Palm Desert Marriott includes a private balcony and a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and plenty of cabinet space. Guests can watch cable TV on the sofa bed or use the free Wi-Fi.A gym and sports court for basketball and tennis are on the grounds of this hotel. Guests can pick up snacks and coffee at the on-site convenience store and teenagers can play video games and do crafts in the teen den area.Knott’s Soak City Water Park is a 20-minute drive from Marriott’s Desert Springs Villas II. Several golf courses including Indian Ridge Country Club are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- The property was Beautiful, staff very accommodating. Have a great trip.
- Beautiful location, spacious accommodation with high standards, excellent service levels & impeccable staff. Also wildlife around the property was stunning.
- Comfy bed!! Wonderful large bathroom with two rooms separating tub and shower with two vanities. Great kitchen and large dining table. Big patio. Nicely furnished. A lovely and comfortable Condo which we were always happy to return to at the end of a day spent outdoors.
- the suite was quite lovely in its presentation and the bed was very comfortable.
- Bed is super comfy. Really clean and so many towels. View is great. Shuttle drivers SO helpful and friendly. Spa is my favorite. Nice salad lunch there by pool with lovely views.
Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II – The Enclaves
Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II features self-catering rooms, an outdoor pool and an on-site golf course. There are 4 on-site restaurants. Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 17 miles away.Each room is air-conditioned and equipped with a minibar, cable TV and a safe. It includes a well-equipped kitchen featuring oven, fridge and kitchen utensils. A dishwasher and washing machine are also provided.Various salads, light snacks and pizzas are served at the Chuckwalla Pool Bar and Grille. Hearty dishes and alcoholic beverages are available at Nick Faldo’s Bar and Grill.Marriott’s Shadow Ridge II – The Enclaves is 8 miles from Knott’s Soak City Waterpark. It is a 15-minute drive from the Living Desert.
- The room was large enough to be comfortable and very clean.
- Very comfortable bed. Plenty of towels. Large bathroom.
- Willingness to upgrade my horrible room to a one bedroom for slightly more money
- Beautiful villa, incredible view of the mountains, golf course & pond, very peaceful.
- The surroundings of the Shadow Ridge Enclaves and Golf Course although a bit pricey was excellent.
Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.Located in Palm Desert, 13 miles from Palm Springs, Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort, and Indio is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 11 miles from Embassy Suites Palm Desert Resort.
- The location was great, the room was comfortable and the pool was nice. We also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
- The room was OK and had been remodeled. Cleanliness was good
- Daily happy hour was a nice perk. Breakfast omelette station was excellent. Pool area was very nice. Overall was sufficient and me tour needs, would stay here again.
- The breakfast was incredible, the best biscuits I’ve had, we couldn’t believe how perfect they were. The selection was impressive. The location of the hotel was perfect. The beds were very cozy & comfortable! The staff was wonderful!!
- Convenient location! Large suite! Good value! Free hospitality hour and breakfast!
Indian Wells Resort Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Wells Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Indian Wells, just 14 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. La Quinta is 4.1 miles from Indian Wells Resort Hotel, and Indio is 6 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden.
the entertainment…great singers, etc.
shuttle to event
- The mattress and pillows were so horrible, I could not sleep. Isn’t that why one sleeps in a hotel? The photos wer great but sleeping accommodations were very poor
Our room was at the end farthest away from hi way 111 so it was quiet.
- Not much. Spacious, comfortable, newly carpeted room
Top Resorts In Rancho Mirage California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rancho Mirage California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Mirage California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rancho Mirage California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!