10 Best Resorts To Stay In Quimixto Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Quimixto Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Quimixto Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quimixto Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quimixto Jalisco. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Quimixto Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Quimixto Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Quimixto Jalisco:
Hotelito Mio Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Vallarta! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotelito Mio Boutique Hotel is located in Puerto Vallarta in the region of Jalisco, just 22 miles from Punta Mita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nuevo Vallarta is 14 miles from Hotelito Mio Boutique, and Bucerías is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel is nice and there were almost no guests, so the service was good. Also the design was kind of nice.
- An unforgettable experience which far exceeded our expectations. We celebrated my wife’s 40th birthday here and would recommend a stay here to anyone looking for an amazing getaway and a superior alternative to other 4++ star accommodations available in Puerto Vallarta. Gorgeous private location and facilities. Ocean front Villas are out of this world. Food and drink exceeded expectations. Staff was extremely attentive and professional. I will recommend Hotelito Mio to everyone I know.
- The quiet calm of the whole facility and the excelent meals we had. The place is located in a almost private beach.
- The accomodation was something out of a dream. The bed was a like a cloud and the beach was a slice of heaven. The best part had to have been the hotel staff. I felt like a queen and the manager KiKi makes me want to come back again and again.
The setting is beautiful
On our last night moved us to a lovely room .
Barceló Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive
This elegant, all-inclusive, Mexican-style resort offers relaxing spa services, a variety of activities and a wide range of dining options, just minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.Barceló Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive features 4 swimming pools as well as a fully equipped fitness center. After an intense workout, guests can relax with a massage at the spa. While the adults spend the afternoon scuba diving, the kids can have fun at the resort’s kids club.Guests at the Barceló Puerto Vallarta can choose from 5 restaurants. Enjoy Italian cuisine at Capri, Mexican specialties at La Cantina, snacks and grill at Los Arcos, spanish cuisine at Don Quijote or maybe an international buffet at La Fuente. Guests can relax with a drink at one of the three bars and watch one of the daily shows.La fuente (restaurant buffet) Capri (italiano) Los Arcos (snak y en la noche Grill) y Don Quijote (especialidades espanolas)
- For starters the pictures did it no justice, this hotel and location is breathtaking. You feel like you’re in you’re on little island away from everything but yet close enough to go tour the city. The staff and hospitality was beyond amazing. Definitely look forward to staying here again.
- Suite was very comfortable and the area is very quiet
- Food was amazing, view from room was great, beautiful setting, beach was private
- Very well managed resort, very clean and pretty. Food is good, people are friendly and welcoming, buses to the city is right outside of gate and come often.
- The grounds were well kept. The staff was super great! The food at all of the restaurants was by far the best I have ever had at a resort. Plenty of options if you want to eat healthy. The maid comes in every day. View from room 2716 was nice.
Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only is located in Puerto Vallarta. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, and Nuevo Vallarta is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only.
- The resort was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were very clean/modern/large. The balcony was a huge plus. The food at every restaurant was fantastic, you really couldn’t go wrong and there were lots of options.
- The room and furnishings were very nice, we booked a Master suite that was not available, Kelvin offered us a complimentary upgrade to Governors suite, super nice, large, huge deck, Jacuzzi etc.The food and drink quality throughout the resort was very high quality, grounds nice, staff throughout were great, VIP had free access to day beds and complimentary massages, just kept getting better!!!
- The hotel personnel is very nice. They are always smiling and speaking very friendly with the customers. The food was really nice. There are different options and you feel special in all restaurants. The view is amazing. The temperature in December is perfect.
- The food and the drinks were absolutely amazing (for an all inclusive Hotel) and all the staff are extremely helpful and nice.
- The staff was phenomenal. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. The hotel was the cleanest all-inclusive in Mexico that I’ve stayed at. The bed had a pillow top so it was super comfortable. Great parties in the pool – they really entertain you when you’re there. If you get the VIP upgrade, you are guaranteed a cabana which is really nice if you’re hanging out by the pool – you get your own waiter vs. having to fight the crowd at the pool bar.
Costa Sur Resort & Spa
This all-suite hotel is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on Banderas Bay. The hotel offers a private ocean lagoon, 2 outdoor swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.Costa Sur Resort & Spa features access to non-motorized water sports. There is a fitness center and spa services at the hotel. Concierge services are available as well.Guest suites at the Costa Sur come with cable TV and sofa beds. Ocean views are also offered in all suites.Mediterranean cuisine is served on the hotel’s Sunset Terrace. La Cascada Restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can have a drink in the hotel’s Barefoot Bar.
The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
When you asked for something the staff at the front desk responded immediately.The gym is well equipped.The studio was quite roomy and had all the necessities.
- The rooms are right on the Bay of Banderas and have wonderful views.
- Bed was extra comfy, Security Staff Juan, Juanito & Angel were extremely helpful and courteous, Restaurant food was awesome, (Moses, Jorge, Veronica & Maya) Rooms were VERY clean, the resort is well maintained and we felt very safe here.
ocean side and food transportation in/out to town conveniance store
staff friendllyness and room was big 5to entertain others
- The location and vista were beautiful. A little out of the way and easily accessible by bus and taxi. We were given a recently renovated room on the 12th Floor and found it generous in size, amenities and comfort. It was also very quiet: we could leave the patio door open and listen to the waves while not hearing the traffic from the street. We also very much appreciated the lagoon area where we could swim and relax without worrying about the waves.
- The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta, just 31 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Punta Mita is 22 miles from Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hotel was beautiful, the view from our room was amazing, and the staff were extremely professional and friendly!
- The view from our balcony and the sound of the ocean.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious. Loved the pools and how the hotel had its own private beach. The food was very good overall.
- Very friendly staff. Somewhat secluded location, a quick taxi ride into Old Town. The food was generally very good, although the breakfast buffet was hit or miss.
- Views are great and the atmosphere is lovely. Lots of different settings for you particular mood.
San Marino Vallarta Centro Beach Front
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Los Muertos Beach, this hotel features outdoor swimming pools, a private beach area and daily entertainment. San Marino is in the lively city of Puerto Vallarta.Rooms at San Marino feature simple décor and air conditioning. Each has cable TV, a phone and a safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. An in-room massage service is available for an extra fee.The pool area includes a children’s pool and lounge chairs, and the beach area includes a volleyball net, lounge chairs and palapa sunshades. There is a free towel service and non-motorized water sports.Guests can dine at El Galeón, which offers Mexican and international cuisine, featuring views of the Pacific Ocean.Most nightclubs and bars can be reached within a 10-minute drive. Puerto Vallarta International Airport is 8 miles away.
The only good thing about this hotel is it’s prime location!
Perfectly located in the middle of Zona Romantica, directly on the beach.
Also the staff at the hotel restaurant make things slightly better – guys are extremely friendly and helpful – thanks guys for that!
- The beds were comfortable. The room and bathroom were very clean. Awesome view from our beach front room facing the ocean. The hotel personal were very nice and helpful. We chose the hotel for the location which was wonderful.
- The staff were friendly. Great location, and the resort was well maintained.
- Great hospitality! Concierge very helpful with everything we wanted to do.
- We liked the view. Great location for restaurants. Everyone was friendly. Great recreational staff.
- The only good thing about this hotel is it’s prime location!
Showcasing a playground and fitness center, Krystal Vallarta is located in the Hotel Zone neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, just 26 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Punta Mita is 20 miles from Krystal Puerto Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location was excellent. Staff was excellent. Nightly music was very nice.
- We are very very unhappy with the hotel. What a waste of money. Never again. Read above all the problems.
- Like the old authentic feel. Very private and safe . Liked the beach access. Fun activities. Liked the cleanliness- hot shower-
- The staff were kind and responsive. The rooms were sadly maintained. I would never recommend staying there in the future and will contact RCI and complain too.
The beach and pool areas are nicely keep. If u don’t mind electro pop on all day (pool area), the occasional bingo game played on speakers and a few beach peddlers, it’s really very relaxing and fun. Especially for kids!
Watching the sun rise and set from the hotel’s beach area was just beautiful. Best spot to do so.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and competent!
The rooms are big, clean and the beds are soft, if one likes that.
The prices at the pool side restaurant and the little convenient store are street level! No janked up hotel prices!
There’s a big supermarket within 5 min walk.
Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort
Located in the Hotel Zone neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, 26 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing. Punta Mita is 20 miles from Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort, and Los Ayala is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 2.5 miles from Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort.
- The beds were really comfortable allowing for good night sleeps. The staff was pleasant and provided good service.
24/7 coffee bar……Lattes with sweets!
Had no children but the activities for them looked amazing so bringing my grandboys next year…..pool is clean …they’ll love the. Climbing wall.
Excellent food….different areas…..love the Italian restaurant
Shops in lobby!
- it was clean good but food needed more choices over the week
- Food was great especially the seafood. appreciated staff keeping the vendors off the beach area where we were trying to relax. Pool was great. Staff pleasant,
- Cost parformance. Stuff and location. Next to the hotel, they have new shopping center.
Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Placed on Banderas Bay, this luxurious hotel offers contemporary Mexican architecture surrounded by the Sierra Madre Occidental mountains and the most beautiful beach in Puerto Vallarta.Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa features relaxing massages, facials, sauna and a steam room at the Nakawè Spa. Enjoy a heated outdoor pool and fitness center. Relax in the shade of the hotel’s large lobby palapa and watch the sparking waterfall.The Sonne Beach Club has an Adults-Only pool, infinity pool, jacuzzis as well as a bar and grill. Day beds and Cabanas are available at an extra charge.The property’s oceanfront La Veranda restaurant offer a la carte options at an extra charge. Premium items are available such as Lobster, fine cuts, shrimp and imported wines.Play a game of beach volleyball or take part in a variety of activities at Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa. Spend the day at the beach or explore the nearby shops, restaurants and bars. Dine at one of the hotel’s 6 on-site restaurants, then sip a drink at one of the 3 bars available on site.
- Service was great and the food was pretty good! Francisco (the server) and Rafael (pool server) showed us great service. They were warm and approachable.
- The breakfast and lunch buffets were amazing! Great food choices and fresh food. The Mexican restaurant was our favorite for dinner. The whole staff was amazing and wonderful. We felt like royalty!
Some really awesome staff, everyone is making such a great effort to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible.
Guillermo, Ramon, Fabiola, JC, Polo and Marianne were all outstanding
- Food was very good, the hotel property was very well maintained, the location was great, staff was friendly and helpful. I actually extended my stay 2 more days.
- Service is Excellent! Everywhere and even better @ La Cevicheria
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta
This all-inclusive resort is right on the beach in Puerto Vallarta. The family friendly resort offers a water park, full-service spa and 3 fine dining restaurants. There are 2 swimming pools and a hot tub.Guest rooms at the Crown Paradise come with air conditioning and a private balcony. Cable TV and coffee makers are also included.Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta features 5 bars, nightclub, a full gym and 2 tennis courts. A sports court and playground area are available. Evening entertainment is also provided.Guests can use the family game area or the activities pool at the Puerto Vallarta Crown Paradise. A beachfront snack bar is also available.This property is 2 miles from the World Trade Centre and 2.5 miles from Puerto Vallarta main square.
- The resort was so family oriented. Kids had their own buffet at a height they could easily reach and food they liked. There was a game room and dance club where kids were welcomed and they had a blast
- variety was good and not the same thing every day.
- Lots of entertaining things for kids, except we didn’t travel with children.
- The staff of the hotel, makes great effort to bring true holiday within hotel premisses. The kids entertainment and facilities are great, food is excellent, great clean beach, very attentive bartenders and waiters. people who write bed reviews are spoiled and unhappy within their own life, hotel has nothing to do with it!!!
- The hotel was very clean and the staff always polite, friendly and helpful. You will always find enough food from 7am until 10:30pm. Quality beverages (also international brands). The waitress and waiters served all drinks at any place on the pools and beach if you want to. I had good access to the free WiFi all over the hotel area. As would be expected from an animation staff, the members were friendly, positive, funny and nice to children.
Top Resorts In Quimixto Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Quimixto Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Quimixto Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Quimixto Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!