10 Best Resorts To Stay In Quepos Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Quepos Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Quepos Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quepos Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quepos Puntarenas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Quepos Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Quepos Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Quepos Puntarenas:
La Foresta Nature Resort
Featuring its own rainforest canopy tour and zip line, La Foresta Nature Resort has a beautiful setting outside Quepos. It offers bungalows, suites and villas, as well as an outdoor swimming pool and attractive terrace.All charming accommodation at La Foresta Nature Resort offers garden views and a terrace, and has Costa Rican-style décor with cooling tiled floors and wooden furnishings. There is air conditioning, cable TV, a coffee machine, microwave and minibar. Bungalows and villas include a kitchenette.You can enjoy creative cuisine prepared with local produce in La Foresta’s restaurant. There is also a lounge and bar.The resort is surrounded by wildlife including Titi monkeys and various species of bird and butterfly. The Foresta arranges various activities, such as hiking in the rainforest, horse riding, cycling, surfing and kayaking.Free shuttle from/to Manuel Antonio Beach, please ask for the schedule at the front desk.Manuel Antonio National Park and the beaches at Playa Espanadilla can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Nice park and pool, clean rooms.
Friendly staff, they offered us to sell the national park tickets at official price.
- Love the fish served at the restaurant!! One of the best I have ever eaten.
- Impeccable grounds. Extremely clean. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very well run, lovely staff, good food, nice pool, lovely walking tracks at the rear of the property, very convenient free shuttle bus to Manuel Antonio.
- The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The trails behind the hotel were amazing, so many animals and plants! The trail is not a complete circle though.
- Nice park and pool, clean rooms.
Tennis Club Studio Suit Near Manuel Antonio
Tennis Club Studio Suit Near Manuel Antonio is located in Quepos, just 5 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free private parking is available on site.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Parador Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Manuel Antonio.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Parador Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio, just 2.4 miles from Quepos. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this resort, and car rental is available. Dominical is 23 miles from Parador Resort and Spa, and Esterillos is 24 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Resturant is excellent. Pools and facility is amazing. You can see groups of monkeys in trees right from your rooms. The view is spectacular.
- Great breakfast, very nice staff, beautiful room with very good room service, beautiful pools and grounds, sloth, monkeys, iguanas. Quiet enough to hear the birds at day and the crickets at night.
- The pools are amazing. The views are amazing. 99% of the staff are amazing. The breakfast buffet is outstanding (great coffee too). Each morning at breakfast we could watch parrots, toucans, and other amazing birds from where we were dining. We saw tons of wildlife from our balcony (sloths, monkeys, and even a scorpion).
- We are a family of 4 with two teens and had a wonderful time. The resort has gardens where we could see monkeys, sloths, iguanas and a huge variety of colourful birds and butterflies on their natural habitat.
- The resort is beautiful, clean and very friendly staff. Wildlife onsite is abundant and the setting is absolutely beautiful. The INCLUDED breakfast buffet is one of the best I’ve ever experienced! Pools are amazing and conveniently located to beaches and the National Park. (Free onsite shuttles)
Condiminium Villas Mymosa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Condiminium Villas Mymosa offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Quepos is 1.5 miles from Condiminium Villas Mymosa, and Dominical is 23 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Secure setting with friendly and helpful reception staff. The property was in a good position to beaches and restaurants but access is only really safe by car or by taking the bus very near to the hotel with a regular service as the road is not well paved in places. The rooms were extremely spacious and in good conditionThe pool and gardens were very well kept and provided a lovely setting to be in. The pool was clean and our children enjoyed it.
- Nice big clean rooms. Comfy beds. Equipped kitchen for lunches out on the terrace. Love the hammock. Good shower pressure. Nice pool area. Good breakfast.
- The room was a really well designed. The pool was great, the breakfast also. We so lots of squirrel monkeys with their baby’s and it was awesome 🙂
- Great staff, delicious breakfasts included in room rate. Beautiful surroundings. Very spacious rooms, quiet and clean
- Un buen lugar, habitaciones amplias, y cerca de las playas. Tienen un restaurant donde se puede cenar tranquilo y a buen precio luego de cualquier paseo.
Cocomar Residences & Beachfront Hotel
Located in Parrita, 25 miles from Jacó, Cocomar Residences & Beachfront Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Manuel Antonio is 11 miles from Cocomar Residences, and Quepos is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from Cocomar Residences & Beachfront Hotel.
- My husband thinks they had the best breakfast we’ve had in two weeks of traveling to Costa Rica. The hotel was US standard modern. It’s located on a beautiful beachfront.
- Proximity to beautiful beach. Nice swimming pool. Good restaurant along the road. We stayed in a garden view double with two small children which was not luxurious but perfectly adequate.
- Beautiful place!!! Great beach. Lack of sunbeds and umbrellas on a beach. Poor breakfast
Fab beach that was pretty much deserted. Nice pool. Good restaurant a couple of minutes drive up the road. Friendly staff.
Easy to check in and out. Nice and secluded location for a relaxing couple of days. Our room turned out to be a flat which was a nice surprise!
- This is a beautiful oasis on the coast in Parrita. The staff is top notch (they work so hard) and are invariably friendly and helpful. The room was exactly what we wanted, a large comfortable king bed, modern and elegant bathroom, and a huge porch overlooking the ocean. There is a restaurant on site which provides a free breakfast and is also open for lunch and dinner. We ate other places, too, but this was some of the best food we had in Costa Rica. I would stay here again (and probably will) and highly recommend it.
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Tulemar Resort is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 1.6 miles from Quepos. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Dominical is 23 miles from Tulemar Resort, and Esterillos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The service on the resort was extraordinary. We never wanted for anything.
- This resort exceeded my expectations! The resort was in good communication with me with all of the reservations! They made sure that everything was set up perfectly. At the arrival of our stay, the concierge at the front desk were more than accommodating to our needs. Each room has their own personal concierge, the bungalows were spectacular! the view was breathtaking, there was a shuttle that took as around the resort, including the beach which had kayaks, boards, and other amenities. I would absolutely, without a doubt come back and stay at this resort again!
- Tulemar is hands-down the best resort/hotel/accommodation I’ve ever visited. It has EVERYTHING, but what really makes the experience is the unbelievable staff. Each guest is assigned a concierge, and it is that staff member’s job to know your schedule and make everything as easy as possible for you. Our concierge, Orlando, seemed to have GPS trackers on us, as he managed to find us down at the beach to make sure we were having a good time and didn’t need anything. He made us dinner reservations in town, arranged free transportation to the marina, and even arranged for us to have breakfast delivered to our room early every morning since we were going out on early tours. During happy hour (daily 4-6pm), we relaxed in the infinity pool and a family of spider monkeys came and hung out in the trees right above us! This is the coolest place–just book it, you won’t be sorry!
- Great location. Real bonus was the access to the wonderful beach on the property.
- The staff, the grounds, the room, the food – too many things to count.
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This charming hotel is set in the jungle above Costa Rica’s Manuel Antonio National Park and is a 5 minute car ride to the beach. It offers a cinema, spa, hot tub and 2 outdoor pools with a waterslides and a swim-up bar and a butterfly garden.The air-conditioned rooms at the Sí Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge feature tiled floors and modern décor. Each one offers jungle views, a sofa and a coffee-maker.The Sí Como No has a fresh seafood restaurant and a Tex-Mex restaurant, as well as a snack bar with live music. The Boca Bar Mogotes is a swim-up bar where you can enjoy a cocktail in the pool.
- Great location, beautiful view of the bay. Very friendly employees.
- The unique features and view from our balcony; the swim up bar in the pool; the friendly staff and restaurant onsite; the butterfly/wildlife preserve
- Service was absolutely amazing. Everyone we dealt with was overly accommodating and friendly, from the help desk clerk to the gift shop cashier. The room was clean, and came with a breathtaking view of the ocean. The food in the restaurants and breakfast buffet was fantastic, probably the best I had in Costa Rica. The property was scenic as well, with great landscaping. Our waiter even pointed out some toucans for us nearby as we were eating breakfast.
- Nice hotel with an amazing view. Very good bredfast.
- Rico Tico restaurant had superb dinners, especially the fried snapper. Wait staff was very good. Good breakfast buffet. Beautiful setting. Liked opening the sliding doors early in the morning to listen to the monkeys,birds and other wildlife.
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, 2.4 miles from Quepos, Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Dominical is 23 miles from Arenas del Mar Beachfront , and Esterillos is 25 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
Many of staff remembered my name from day to day. We seemed to prefer activities that are less popular – long hike… and staff ensured we could go even when there were no other travelers interested.
This is a wonderful property for those who like excellent dining, nature, long walks on the beach and a minimalist approach to signage, marketing, signage , etc.
- Everything was perfect, the staff were extremely friendly and helped us practice our Spanish when we were ready and spoke fantastic English when we were tired.
- We loved the room, the staff was out of this world, we were pampered, food was excellent Josh Smith in the restaurant was so accomadating and Tatiana in reception was soupbeat, just a wonderful visit
- Incredibly friendly staff, excellent food, beautiful beaches and rain forest views and lots of animals. We saw as many animals in the property as we saw during the parks and tours where we went off property to look for animals.
- Location is amazing, with a private beach, and marvelous views.
- Many of staff remembered my name from day to day. We seemed to prefer activities that are less popular – long hike… and staff ensured we could go even when there were no other travelers interested.
Tres Amigos Island Villas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Tres Amigos Island Villas is located in Parrita, just 26 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Manuel Antonio is 9 miles from Tres Amigos Island Villas, and Quepos is 8 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Buena Vista Beach Villas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Buena Vista Beach Villas is located in Manuel Antonio, 2.9 miles from Quepos and 21 miles from Dominical. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Esterillos is 26 miles from Buena Vista Beach Villas, and Santa María is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Quepos Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Quepos Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Quepos Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Quepos Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!