10 Best Resorts To Stay In Queensbury New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Queensbury New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Queensbury New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queensbury New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queensbury New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Queensbury New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Queensbury New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Queensbury New York State:
Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
This lodge is located in the Adirondack Mountains and features White Water Bay, an indoor water park. Access to the indoor water park is available to all guests throughout their stay. The resort features a day spa, arcade and free WiFi in every suite.The Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark suites include a microwave and refrigerator. They are equipped with air conditioning and cable TV.Six Flags Great Escape Lodge features 4 on-site restaurants. Johnny Rockets features American cuisine and a sports lounge. Birch Bark Grill offers food right in the water park and Tall Tale provides views from above. The Coffee Corner features coffee and breakfast.Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark offers a variety of activities for children through its Kids Klub.The Great Escape Lodge is located off Interstate 87 and is 22.6 miles away from Saratoga Springs. Lake George is 3.4 miles from the lodge.
- The room wasn’t available until 5:00; the staff at the reception desk were rude.
- Beds were comfy. Lots of slides and activities for younger kids.
- Considering we didnt get any food from the lodge I would say it sucked. For the price you pay you think they would at least have free breakfast.
- The place is run down and dated. They need to fix many of the rides and give the place an overall face lift. They also need some new attractions, the kids get bored quickly. Lastley it took an hour to check in, not very effective set up.
- Loved the place great location and lots of fun! Clean and comfortable!
Glenmoore Lakeside Lodge
Featuring free WiFi, Glenmoore Lakeside Lodge offers accommodations in Queensbury, just 4.5 miles from Lake George. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Albany International Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Colonel Williams Resort and Suites
One of our top picks in Lake George.This Lake George resort is within 3 miles of Lake George Beach State Park and Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark. The resort features 2 pools, a children’s playground and a sauna.Guests staying at the Colonel Williams Resort and Suites can enjoy a picnic area complete with BBQ facilities. There is also a game room with ping-pong. Free Wi-Fi is supplied in public areas.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every room at the Colonel Williams Resort and Suites. Guests also have access to a patio. Select suites have a kitchenette.Lake George and Lake George Village are within 2 miles of the property. The Lake George Outlets and Six Flags Great Escape amusement park are a 5-minute drive away.
- On first entering, the rooms were very clean along with the bath. Layout was fine and the heat was cranked up to be sure it was warm which was nice. Management was very friendly and knowledgeable about area food.
- Great location central to Lake George attractions. Within 20 minutes of zip lines, horseback riding and amusement parks. Lots to do and see.
- It was close to the location of my business event.
- Room-nicely decorated; Queen mattress sagged toward the middle-the other room had 2 doubles but we wanted the bigger bed; nice water pressure/shower; LET DOWN with the pool-no warning when we booked that pool is closed until 2pm-NO MORNING SWIM!! not good! Also, noise from sump pump? or something all night long every hour. NO SLEEP!!!
- The location was close to everything in Lake George. The rooms were very clean.
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Situated off Interstate 87 and set in the heart of the Adirondack Park Preserve, this Holiday Inn Resort Lake George offers indoor and outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant and lounge. Six Flags Great Escape Amusement Park is 5 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a work desk with ample seating area are standard in all the spacious guest accommodations at the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George.With outdoor basketball courts, shuffleboard, a putting green and a giant chessboard, there is something for everyone at the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George. The resort features a children’s swimming pool and playground, seasonal outdoor big screen movies, and an on-site fitness centre.Lake George Beach State Park and the Lake George Steamboat Company are 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Shopping and outlet stores are also nearby.
- Breakfast was amazing. Pool was clean and nice.. and rooms were neat and tidy
- Very friendly kitchen/waiter/waitress staff for breakfast.
- I loved that they had cookies and tequila sunrise right at the front desk!!! The hot tub and sauna were amazing!!
- The breakfast and little restaurant attached were great (only ate there for breakfast), but the waiter and waitress were phenomenal. Love those guys.
- Overall great experience. Staff was outstanding. The kids Love Wendy and Emma!!!!
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 23 miles from Saratoga Springs, Tiki Resort features a playground and views of the mountains.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Tiki Resort.
- The room was clean but the hallway smelled really bad. We also used the pool area which was clean as well and well maintained. The grounds could of used a little upkeep. All and all we enjoyed our stay but believe the place could use some updating.
- The room had a tile floor that was so clean, loved it. I also like the sink outside the bathroom so 2 people can get ready at once!
- Needs updating and everything needs a deep cleaning
- The main building, decorated faux Hawaiian style (which I am very fond of) is very nice. The breakfast area is bright and pleasant as well. The problem is that the rooms are in need of serious upgrade. Although clean, and the facilities and tv worked, there is nothing at all inviting about the room. The door has peeling paint and the room is kind of dingy. Nothing horrible to complain about but it’s just an honest assessment, especially compared to many other places to stay. All staff we interacted with was very friendly and helpful.
- Rooms were dirty and smelled of dampness. Staff were friendly.
Scotty’s Lakeside Resort
Offering a seasonal beachfront outdoor pool, a private beach area and a seasonal restaurant, Scotty’s Lakeside Resort is in Lake George.The accommodation includes a TV and air conditioning. There is also a refrigerator. Private bathroom also comes with a bathtub or shower. Extras include a desk.At Scotty’s Lakeside Resort there is a 24-hour front desk, a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property provides free parking.If you feel like exploring the surrounding area, check out Fort William Henry and Lake George, just under 1 miles away. This resort is 47 miles from Albany International Airport.
- We were upgraded to a lakefront room, and hearing the waves roll in and the water birds early in the morning was heavenly.
- Very clean, quaint and perfectly located right off the lake. Family friendly, especially if you have young children.
- The staff was amazing, when we arrived the lady at the front desk told us a couple with a lakeside room had cancelled and allowed us to upgrade our room at no additional cost! The room had great views, and comfortable bedding with a little patio on the front. Then we rented kayaks and got to-go rum runners for the ride! They staff and location was perfect for me and my fiance!
- furnishings,beach,pool,cafe,ease of signing in and out, friendliness of employees
- Accommodated an early check-in giving us extra time to enjoy the facilities.
Roaring Brook Ranch Resort & Conference Center
With horseback riding and hiking trails, this Lake George resort features an on-site restaurant, a spa spa center, and rooms with cable TV. Lake George is 2 miles away.Breakfast and dinner are served in a country style setting at Roaring Brook Ranch Resort and Conference Center. Guests can enjoy nightly entertainment at the bar.Lake George Roaring Brook Ranch provides ping-pong and a pool table. An outdoor pool, tennis courts, sauna and fitness center are also available.Air-conditioned rooms have cable TV, telephone, and a private entrance. Select rooms are non-smoking or a sofa bed.Guests can take a short 5-minute drive to Pirate Cove Adventure Golf. Six Flags Great Escape is a a 12-minute drive away.
- It’s a very secluded location with a lot of rustic charm. The us owner met us at the registration counter and was very friendly and informative of events in the area. This property also welcomes pets.
- Breakfast was great, hot water in room was very good, shower pressure was amazing, firm mattresses very comfortable
- Breakfast is great and the price is reasonable. The whole property is big and the surroundings are clean. You can do a lot of things just within the property.
- Dinner was actually tasty! The NY Strip Steak and Chicken Parmesan were good. Pet friendly
This place was awful and the fact that my rating still averages out to a misleading 4.2 is why I got duped into booking and while I’ll be removing this app from my phone.
The location was lovely. The mildew in the rooms was unbearable. Carpet squished with dampness. Didn’t want covers near me and there was only one blanket in closet so cold whole night. Prevented from turning on heat.
Bathroom clean and water hot and strong.
The Georgian Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Standing on the shores of Lake George, this scenic resort features a private beach and a dinner theater. The historic Lake George village center is just a 4-minute walk away.The Georgian Resort-Lake George has elegantly decorated rooms with views of the courtyard, pool or lake. Each includes cable TV, a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi. The suites feature a whirlpool.Giovanna’s on the Lake Italian steakhouse serves a large breakfast buffet and a full dinner menu. The seasonal Boca Bar serves drinks and meals on the outdoor patio.Guests at the Georgian Lakeside Resort can rent kayaks or paddle boats on the lake. A fitness room, game room and swimming area are also available.The Georgian Resort is less than 1 miles from the Lake George Steamboat and a 3-minute drive from Battlefield Park.
1. Excellent location very close to restaurants, the lake, & Lake George cruise boats
2. We were upgraded – the room had terrific view & was really clean & comfortable
3. Staff friendly & helpful.
- The room was great with views of the lake. King bed jetted heart shaped tub. Balcony with chairs to sit outside. Saw moon rise over the lake from our room. Even in Oct the outdoor pool was heated & open. Would stay again.
- The bed is comfortable, i enjoy it n i can take a rest toward my pain at my back. Free coffe n tea. Beautiful sightseeing suround it especially when the trees change color. Walk in distance to go to the stores n restaurants.
- Large room with pool view and walking distance to a few gift shops! Restaurant had delicious food!
- Easy check in, friendly staff , good restaurant and pool bar, walking troubledistance to village shops & restaurants
- 1. Excellent location very close to restaurants, the lake, & Lake George cruise boats
Marine Village Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Marine Village Resort is located in Lake George in the region of New York State, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 47 miles from Marine Village Resort.
- Linen was clean soft and didn’t smell like heavy laundry soap over all it was very clean and staff was very friendly.
- Location, beach, kayaks, paddles, beach’s chairs, flowers!!!!
- The room had 2 sinks, one in the bathroom and one outside the bathroom.The shower was ok.
- Marine Village is the best spot for Lake George. Level with the lake and within walking distance to everything! Have stayed there many times, not looking elsewhere.
- A on the Lake, close to the village, easy to find, very, very clean. The desk staff was wonderful, could not have been more helpful. I can’t wait to go beck.
Tea Island Resort
This waterfront resort, in Lake George, New York provides canoes, kayaks, and paddle-boats for guest entertainment. The Lake George Steamboat Company is 2 miles away.Most rooms at the Tea Island Resort feature a large terrace with views of the lake and free Wi-Fi. Cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator are also available. They are decorated in light colors and dark wood furnishings.The Lake George Tea Island Resort has on-site basketball and volleyball courts, as well as a hot tub and game room. Take the Lake George Trolley into town or admire mountain and lake views from the boat house terrace and private beach area.Six Flags Great Escape and Splashwater Kingdom Amusement Park is a 10-minute drive from the resort. Hike Prospect Mountain Summit is located 10 miles from the resort.
- The unit was very spacious, bed was huge and just metres away from the lake and the beautiful view! There’s a dock and equipment to enjoy being by or on the lake. Short drive to the town or nearby restaurants.
- Clean, comfortable room with basic amenities–coffeemaker, microwave, fridge. Nice deck on the lake. The place was well kept.
- Location and balcony with a great view over the lake.
- Nice and close to town. Beautiful view of the lake
- Right on the lake with loads of water based amenities.
Top Resorts In Queensbury New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Queensbury New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Queensbury New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Queensbury New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!