10 Best Resorts To Stay In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island:
Shorewater Resort is located in Qualicum Beach, just 28 miles from Nanaimo.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Everything was great but the bed was uncontrollable
- The accommodations were perfect for our needs. We took advantage of the closeness to the ocean beach and the restaurants that were within walking distance. We will definitely return, and will recommend the Shorewater Resort to others.
- The unit was clean and tidy, had everything we needed and a lovely view of the beach – saw humpback whales
- Beautiful modern suite. Very clean. Well maintained. Right on the ocean.
- It’s my new favorite place to go and stay when I’m on the island
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Riverside Resort is located in Qualicum Beach.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Nanaimo is 28 miles from Riverside Resort, and Parksville is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Loved the easy going atmosphere. The main attraction was the pool of course. It was great. We stayed in the townhouse and it is perfect for a family. It’s not fancy, but you have all that you need.
- Very family orientated – great pools, water slides, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.
Friend’s townhouse seemed much nicer – well worth the $22) extra
- Most staff were very friendly. Lifeguard was wonderful. Waterslides and park were great for the kids.
- This was a great family-friendly resort. The kids(3 and 6) loved the outdoor pool and playground. They weren’t tall enough to go on the big slide, but they didn’t mind. We didn’t get a chance to try the mini-golf. It was also a fast drive to other area attractions. The kids want to come again, so the trip was a success!
Quality Resort Bayside Parksville
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Parksville, 21 miles from Nanaimo, Quality Resort Bayside Parksville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play racquetball at the resort. Nanaimo Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The bathroom appeared new and was very clean. The linens were great.
Ocean View from the dinning Area but disappointed in our View from our Room. Few years
ago we had a Ocean view and most certainly makes a difference when spending time in
- Everything! The staff were awesome check in a breeze. Beds were extremely comfortable. The food was absolutely great and the serving staff amazing. The veiw from room was spectacular. We even saw a cruise ship going by at night. Thank you for an incredible great stay.
- Excellent staff had no trouble at all when I wanted to upgrade to ocean view room!!
- Location free coffee friendly staff nice beds clean big room.
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Parksville.Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Pacific Shores Resort & Spa is located in Parksville in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Nanaimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.Nanaimo Airport is 24 miles away.
- The rooms were nice, the location is beautiful, the restaurant is really good, the hot tubs are amazing
The bedding was really comfortable. The one concern that we had was addressed quickly and to our satisfaction.
It was very clean.
The restaurant on sight was very good.
- This is our 3rd year staying at the resort – we really enjoy the location and the spa as we come for our annual girls weekend! 🙂
- The bed was wonderful and the room itself was so inviting and beautiful to stay in. The view from the room was amazing and we were also very impressed with how set up our kitchen was. we had all of the utensils and dishes needed for a great stay and we really enjoyed the layout. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. I cant wait to stay again! I would live there if I could!
- The location on the estuary is amazing if you enjoy bird watching. The fireplace between the bedroom and bathroom was lovely! Very large one bedroom suite with kitchen. Two decks with beautiful views.
Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Rathtrevor Beach is 5 minutes’ walk from this Parksville resort. An indoor swimming pool and spa and wellness facilities are featured on site. All units are equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette.Free Wi-Fi is available in all units at the Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort. A flat-screen TV with cable is provided. Tea and coffee making facilities are included.Guests can enjoy the Cedar Room restaurant which features West Coast cuisine using local produce. The Copper Lounge offers a lighter menu and cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere for adult guests.The Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort is situated in 22 acres of forest. This resort boasts tennis courts, barbecue facilities and a children’s playground. Laundry facilities and a gift shop are available on site.The property is located 1.2 miles from Brigadoon Golf Course. Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park is 55 minutes’ drive away. Milner Gardens are 8.1 miles from the resort.
- The staff from start to finish were great. The spa facial, massage mineral pool was fantastic! Definitely come back, would book a different room
- The buffet meals were excellent and a great value. Staff went over and above.
- location, bed was comfortable, beach view was great.
- everything was really good we all injoyed our stay
- The size of the suite was great. Very clean and quiet. The view was lovely.
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort offers accommodations in Parksville, just 18 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 25 miles from Sunrise Ridge Waterfront.
- Woman at front desk was amazing and extremely polite and helpful! very pleasant to deal with!
- able to check in early and provided with good information from check in person.
- Fully equipped unit … was able to cook a complete Christmas dinner for three, we had everything we needed. Beautiful furnishings, lots of room, wifi service was excellent and walking distance to the beach.
- Big private clean comfortable suites. Works great with me and my elderly parents. Two bathrooms was awesome.
- Spacious room, well appointed, easy to use appliances, barbecue and gas fire. Efficient and friendly welcome. Nice layout with pleasant aspects from the rooms.
Riverbend RV Resort and Cottages
One of our best sellers in Parksville! Located in Parksville in the region of Vancouver Island, 19 miles from Nanaimo, Riverbend RV Resort and Cottages features a playground and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 26 miles from Riverbend RV and Cottages.
- Wifi was not accessible, and we had a lady screaming most of the night in the yurt next to ours. She had been there for 3 weeks already, and after screaming for a while I️ got my husband to drive up to spend the night. It was weird, she kept screaming she was cold with the door open and then yelled help for about 2 hrs while banging from the inside of her door saying she was trapped, turns out she couldn’t figure out the door knob. Might not try this one again, despite the nice accommodation, the other guests were guetto.
- very friendly, clean, comfortable and beautiful surroundings.
- Very comfortable! Have always wanted to stay in a yurt. After my experience, I wanted to own one.
- The kitchen had minimal plates, glasses, pans etc. Very dark and the appliances were not in complete working order. We had expected from the reviews that we would have access to a BBQ at our cabin, that was not the case, we only had communal access
- Very quiet for the most part, parking right at the cabin
Madrona Beach Resort
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Madrona Beach Resort is located in Parksville, just 18 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 25 miles from Madrona Beach Resort.
- The view was amazing from the sunrises in the morning to the sunsets at night!!! Also we loved the quietness of the location. Very relaxing enjoyable spot would definitely stay here again!!!
- The place is very modern, it has a comfortable living room, a great kitchen and you cannot beat the view
- Beautiful place, beautiful view, peaceful and gorgeous in every way
- Our second stay at Madrona. Will stay there again.
- We like it all very good all around thanks nothing
Qualicum Bay Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Qualicum Bay Resort offers accommodations in Bowser, just 15 miles from Parksville. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. Comox Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Oceanside Village Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Oceanside Village Resort is located in Parksville, just 18 miles from Nanaimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The size and comfort of the rental property.The pool and location were also a plus
This is a property very well designed for holiday and travellers.
the unit had all the necessary items plus unexpected items. Things were labelled very well and it was obvious that the owner has done lots of travelling and had supplied all the necessary things. I would have liked to spend some more time there as the local areas were lovely. I would definitely come back to this property. This property could be used as your base to satellite out to your attractions. Loved watching the sunset on the coast.
- One unit was more comfy than the other. But it was very nice
- The cabin was clean, spacious, well equipped and modern. There was a great deal of privacy and we were not disturbed by other guests. The indoor pool and hot tub were well maintained and extremely clean. This is our new go-to resort for our annual trip to Parksville.
- The cottages are well maintained. Landscaping was lovely. The cottage was clean and provided a perfect place for our stay. We had everything we needed. Overall it is a very nice home.
Top Resorts In Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!