10 Best Resorts To Stay In Quail Valley Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Quail Valley Arizona is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Quail Valley Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quail Valley Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quail Valley Arizona. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Quail Valley Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Quail Valley Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Quail Valley Arizona:
The Westin Kierland Villas
This Arizona resort is 10 miles from downtown Scottsdale. This resort features a water slide and lazy river pool, children’s pool and play area. The hotel has barbecue area.Guests at The Westin Kierland Villas can take lessons at the Kierland Golf Club. The hotel is next door to The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, which features a full service spa and a gym.The villas at The Westin offer a fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette. The villas feature a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All villas have a balcony or patio.The Kierland Villas Westin is within a 30-minute drive to the Desert Botanical Center and the Arizona Science Center. The Pioneer Living History Museum is 25 miles from the hotel.
- The pools are great! It’s nice that it’s a walking distance away to the resort. The staff at the outside bar were awesome!
- Pools, grounds, rooms, food, massive outdoor tv located main hotel north patio bar/restaurant area
- The Villas are super amazing!! Pools are fun bed is comfortable well for my husband not so much lol but views & everything was amazing!!! Can’t wait to go back!!
- It’s a great for family. the only thing i could recommend is to open the water slide in the pool at 8am on Sunday as well.
- The pool is nice, accessibility to the pool was nice too.
Orange Tree Resort
One of our best sellers in Phoenix! Featuring an 18-hole championship golf course, this Scottsdale resort includes an outdoor pool with lounge chairs and a terrace. Old Town Scottsdale is 8 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available.With a two-person hot tub, each one-bedroom suite has a kitchen counter next to a full refrigerator, microwave and toaster. Each suite has free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station. A double vanity with duel sinks is provided in the private bathroom.After a morning of golf, guests can enjoy the poolside hot tub at the Scottsdale Orange Tree Golf Resort. Free parking is provided to all resort guests. Concierge services help guests book at the on site restaurant.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Grove Grille & Lounge serves American cuisine on site. Badminton and horseshoe games are also available.Heard Museum is 12 miles away. The Phoenix Zoo and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
Paradise Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, deserts and restaurants.
- The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay pleasant.
- Nice golf course, Matt the golf pro gave us a great lesson.
- Staff was amazing. The room setup is kind of stretched out but they have golf carts to give you rides and they respond very quickly. The restaurant onsite had great food.
- The whole facility is nice, embedded at the beautiful golf course. Nice big pool……. Rooms are big. Nice view to the golf course with morning sun.
- That it was an apartments like setting. I was concerned that they put us on the second floor when we had two kids under three who run around and drop things etc. But no complaints so it must have been empty
Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Discover an unrivaled oasis nestled in the Sonoran Desert at this luxury resort and spa, offering exceptional amenities and services along with first-class facilities that the entire family can enjoy.After a restful night’s sleep on the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa’s plush Heavenly beds, enjoy a delicious breakfast at one of the on-site gourmet restaurants. Spend the afternoon on one of the top-rated golf courses, relaxing at the full service spa or lounging near the spacious pool.Take advantage of the completely non-smoking Kierland Westin’s 900-foot lazy river or go down the 110-foot water slide. Easily explore a number of shopping centers and entertainment options, located only a short distance from the resort. Finish the evening by watching the sun set at the outdoor lounge, while enjoying live award-winning bagpipe music.
- It was beautiful! Well maintained and very clean. Location was excellent. Visited for the Fiesta Bowl and honeymoon. Husband got the flu and room service was a blessing. Expensive and just ok food, but very nice and quick. Our given concierge wasn’t the best but others were courteous. Desert table amazing, bagpiper was amazing and pool area. We had to cancel plans due to the illness and wish we could have a do-over!
- Beautiful place, most of the staff were extremely friendly. Would definitely return
- Breakfast excellent, room clean, bathroom very good
- The pool felt like a bath tub. I understand it’s Arizona and hot but I have been to different resorts in Arizona around the same time and their pools were refreshing. Since that was the main reason we came to resort was for the pool it was very disappointing.
- The piil area, close to shopping & restaurants, evening light show, friendly staff
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
This hotel is situated in the center of the Sonoran Desert, less than 20 miles from downtown Scottsdale. It boasts 2 golf courses, and offers air-conditioned rooms with scenic views.Rooms at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort are spacious and include a seating area. They come equipped with cable TV, a coffee maker and minibar. Some rooms have balconies.The JW Marriott Phoenix features 8 restaurants that serve a variety of American and international cuisine. The hotel has an on-site Starbucks and provides free Wi-Fi in public areas.Guests of the hotel can enjoy the 5 swimming pools and waterslides. The Desert Ridge Resort also boasts a spa with a lap pool, and a fitness center.The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort is less than 25 miles from Arizona State University-Tempe campus. Nearby leisure activities include biking, miniature golf and hiking.
Desert View is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, scenery and hot weather.
We got stuff at Starbucks & took to our room. No place to sit in Starbucks and the music was awful.
The Reception Desk was very welcoming, which we really appreciated. Our plane arrived in early & they allowed us to check right into our room without any hassle, even tho it was about 11am.
Nice view from balcony.
- The customer service is FANTASTIC at this property.
- They have several cool pools. Great to use the new PFDThang.com / much better then the large tubes. Holds beverages at poolside. Others place a towel on the concrete (so hot) which only make beverages get hot. The Thang keeps them off the ground and holds them firmly.
- Room service in room dining was incredible. Pools were well maintained and the main focus of our stay. Live music every night made our staycation extra luxurious.
The grounds were pretty and very nice flowers
- We got stuff at Starbucks & took to our room. No place to sit in Starbucks and the music was awful.
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Nestled in the Sonoran Desert, minutes from the attractions of downtown Scottsdale, Arizona, this hotel offers one-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchenettes as well as access to recreational activities.Sheraton Desert Oasis features a 4,500-square-foot swimming pool with waterfalls and a secluded whirlpool spa tub. Children can play in the Spray Pool or on the playground, while the adults workout in the 24-hour fitness center.The Oasis Bar & Grille, the Desert Oasis Sheraton’s poolside restaurant, serves appetizers, sandwiches and salads. Guests can also choose from a variety of refreshing beverages such as smoothies and wine.
- The staff was professional and friendly. Perfect central location in Scottsdale. Pool area was exceptional! Will be back
- Quiet clean upscale property. Housekeeping provided ample supplies for wash, etc. Having a washer/dryer such a bonus. Also there is a quiet pool – away from thumping music. The property was well manicured.
- Awesome staff- clean rooms, beautiful property and pool is amazing! Lots of stuff for the kids and parents too!
- Fantastic, comfortable room with excellent amenities. It’s in a beautiful area, with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Pool amenities were great, staff was amazing, and the free wi-fi for up to 10 devices were a life saver as I was there with my son and two of his friends (all age 12) and they all had their devices (of course).
Marriott’s Canyon Villas
In the Desert Ridge Marketplace, these North Phoenix accommodations feature a private balcony or patio and free Wi-Fi is included. Three outdoor pools and a hot tub are on site.A cable TV with DVD player is featured in each room or villa at Marriott’s Canyon Villas. The standard rooms include a small fridge and microwave, while each villa has a modern, full kitchen, separate sitting area and private laundry facilities.The Canyon Springs Pool Bar is open seasonally for lunch and dinner and serves sandwiches, burgers and salads. The MarketPlace Express has snacks and convenience items.A lap pool, quiet pool, children’s pool and splash zone are available for guest recreation. A giant chess game and BBQ facilities are also provided.Scottsdale Field, spring training home of the Oakland A’s, is a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Marriott’s Canyon Villas. Reach 11 Sports Complex is 4 miles away.
Desert View is a great choice for travelers interested in golf, scenery and hot weather.
- Friendly service, nice facilities, our condo was very clean and comfortable
- We stayed here for 1 night on our 3 week US holiday with a family of 5. I wish we could have stayed longer because it was an amazing place. The room itself was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments with kitchen, 3 large tvs & beautifully maintained. The furnishings were very eligant & modern. Nothing was spared including nice artwork & lights. We had a view over the golf course which was lovely & peaceful. We arrived on a Friday so couldn’t check in early so the friendly staff suggested we go swimming across at the JW Marriott hotel (which is available to guests staying at the villas) & we spent the afternoon on the water slides & sailing around on tubes around the pool with cocktail in hand. It was a perfect stay!
Pancakes on Sat morning and mimosa?
Everyone super friendly
- Lovely peaceful resort with great rooms. Very family friendly.
- Excellent location for our family event, the accommodations were clean and family friendly.
Scottsdale Links Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! Located next to to the TPC Scottsdale Champions Golf Course, this Scottsdale resort features rooms with full kitchens and 2 heated outdoor swimming pools.A cable TV with a DVD player is featured in each room at the Scottsdale Links Resort. A separate sitting area features a sofa bed. A furnished private patio is included. A washing machine and a tumble dryer are provided.A fitness center and a hot tub provided for guest relaxation. BBQ facilities, a picnic area, a bocce ball court, a bowling green and a croquet lawn are on site at the Links Resort Scottsdale. A business center is provided for convenience.Phoenix International Airport and Old Town Scottsdale are within a 25-minute drive of the Scottsdale Links Resort.
- The staff was very helpful and actually got us into our room early!! Easy access to 101 and a variety of restaurants/stores.
- We only stayed 1 night so we didn’t see much as you had to be out by 10am
- Overall the venue was fantastic – apartments style rooms are a great size. The staff super friendly.
- The property was beautiful and very close to everything we needed. Everybody was friendly and the hotel amenities were above my expectations, especially for the price we paid!
- Lovely grounds. Best fitness room of all diamond resorts we have stayed in
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa
Featuring a spa, this resort is a 10-minute walk from Gainey Ranch Golf Club. Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels. Restaurants and bars are available on site.All air-conditioned rooms include a work desk, a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa. A private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bathrobe are also included.SWB serves Southwestern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Scottsdale Hyatt Regency Resort and Spa. Noh serves Japanese cuisine for dinner and Alto Ristorante e Bar has Italian fare for dinner. Guests can also enjoy cocktails at Cantina Due, Center Stage Bar and The Grotto.There are 10 outdoor swimming pools and a waterslide at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa. Four separate tennis courts are also featured.Camelback Mountain is a 15-minute drive from Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa. Old Town Scottsdale is 6 miles from the hotel.
- I liked how many options and extra caricular activities there were for the kids to play ( this included the entire family as well.
- The balcony provided a beautiful view of the pool area and the water ways
- Great hotel, nice location, golf course fantastic.
- The entertainment was spectacular and available every night with first class performers.
- Nice room, friendly staff for the most part. Good food
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort offers accommodations in Phoenix, just 10 miles from Scottsdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Mesa is 18 miles from Pointe Tapatio Cliffs, and Glendale is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 9 miles from Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
North Mountain is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, hiking and hot weather.
- I didn’t stay here. It was a gift for someone else. They loved it.
- The complex has its ups and downs so walking around is a workout but the layout is what I liked most. Felt as if we were in a mountain resort. Upgraded to a suite near a rock covered hillside.
- Super comfy bed, lovely room. The property was stunning, with great hikes and trails that were easy to access. The views and restaurants were beautiful. Most of the staff was great. The pools were fabulous- clean with ample seating. We are already planning on returning next year!
- The hotel has been recently renovated and looks great. Our room was near the family pool which I’m sure would be noisy but it was cold so the pool was not busy.
- I liked the location of the facilities. It’s like a little town. Love it.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort
One of our top picks in Phoenix.Set on 27 acres of beautiful mountain landscape, this family-friendly resort boasts unrivaled facilities, including a water park, a full-service spa and gourmet restaurants, only minutes from downtown Phoenix.Guests of all ages can have an unforgettable stay at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. With a children’s program, a putting course, 4 tennis courts and a lazy river, there is something for everyone. The resort also features a state-of-the-art spa, salon and fitness center.Major area attractions, including the luxury shops of Biltmore Fashion Park can be found only a short distance from the Squaw Peak Hilton Resort. The Phoenix Zoo along with the US Airways Arena and Chase Field are also situated close to the resort.
Camelback East is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, restaurants and scenery.
- I chose the hotel to relax in the little attached waterpark in the middle of a three city tour (Vegas/Phoenix/Dallas). It did not dissapoint.
- Loved being able to just stay at the property and spend time with my family. We did not have to drive for all our meals and there was a nice variety to chose from.
- The hotel and the check-in was easy and the staff up front super friendly.
- Nice location. Staff at the restaurant were polite and super-friendly!
- The suite had 2 rooms. The one in with the beds was very quiet.
Top Resorts In Quail Valley Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Quail Valley Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Quail Valley Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Quail Valley Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!