10 Best Resorts To Stay In Punta Mita Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta Mita Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Punta Mita Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta Mita Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta Mita Nayarit. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Punta Mita Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Punta Mita Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Punta Mita Nayarit:
Iberostar Playa Mita
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Iberostar Playa Mita offers accommodations in Punta Mita. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for canoeing. Rincon de Guayabitos is 24 miles from Iberostar Playa Mita, and Puerto Vallarta is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 19 miles from Iberostar Playa Mita.
Housekeeping staff and staff overall very friendly.
Always a large selection of food items at each meal.
Nice uncrowded beach. Only hotel on this stretch of beach Coral reefs and whale spotting each morning.
- Wonderful! From the staff to the location we were very impressed! Rooms were lovely and the bed was one of the best I have slept on in a hotel! We are already thinking of when we can return!
- All the inclusive perks, cleanliness, things to do, and helpful/friendly staff. We enjoyed eating at the evening dinner restaurants. They were very good
- I really love Punta Mita and have traveled there a handful of times in the last few years, when I read about this “new” (I think it’s a year to two years old) we decided to go celebrate our first anniversary there. The view of the room didn’t disappoint and the beach is so beautiful. Also, the weather in Nayarit is amazing during the spring because it doesn’t get too hot but it’s still very nice temperature. Most of the staff will try to make your stay great, but I feel like not all of them are trained to deal with “difficult” situations. They will say they’ll fix something right away and it’ll take hours if not a second or third phone call to get it fixed.
- The property was immaculate. The rooms were clean. Huge beach. No other big resorts close by so semi private beach. The food was good. You’ll find something you like. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Many many activities to choose from. We stayed 4 nights and were sad to leave.
- Housekeeping staff and staff overall very friendly.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
One of our top picks in Punta Mita.Gourmet dining options, full-service spa treatments and top-rated golf courses are all on-site at this AAA Five Diamond Award-winning resort. The resort overlooks the Pacific Ocean and rooms include private terraces.At the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, guest rooms features an iPod docking station and a minibar. The spacious rooms and suites are furnished with a refrigerator and flat-screen satellite TVs with pay-per-view movies.On 22 tropical acres, the Punta Mita St. Regis Resort includes 3 outdoor pools and a children’s club. Tennis courts and 2 golf courses are also available.A variety of dining options are also provided at the St. Regis Punta Mita. Fresh seafood is available at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Carolina. Guests can also enjoy classic Mexican cuisine at Las Marietas or 24-hour room service.Whale watching tours, exotic wildlife at Marietas Island and scuba diving in Banderas Bay are a short walk from Punta Mita Resort.
- This stay was a 10/10. The beach area and pools were great.
- The hotel landscape and location was great. Staff were very helpful and tried to do their best.
- Service off the charts awesome!! Great management team too.
- Scuba diving, Renee at Catina restaurant was an amazing waiter, all of our butlers were really great, the gym was good size
- Everything was excellent….from the Butler service to the the beach attendants. The property sits on the most perfect spot in Punta Mita, the outdoor showers and rooms were exceptional, the food at all of their restaurants was delicious and superb….not to mention every staff member we encountered went above and beyond. Complimentary snacks, sun glass cleaning and shoulder massage on the beach….I mean luxury at its finest. My husband and I will definitely be back. Best relaxing vacation thus far.
Casa de Mita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta Mita, 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Casa de Mita features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 21 miles from Casa de Mita, and Los Ayala is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Punta Mita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This impressive resort is on a private beach on Banderas Bay, a 40 minute drive from Puerto Vallarta. It offers a spa and 4 outdoor pools, including an infinity pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private balcony or terrace. Each one comes with a coffee maker, and the private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The resort has 5 restaurants, ranging from Asian cuisine to steakhouse food. Open-air themed dinners are held regularly. There are also 7 bars, as well as a nightclub.The Grand Palladium’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and steam baths. The hotel also organizes daily entertainment and activities for both adults and children.There is a shopping center and a movie theater within a 5 minute drive of the hotel. Puerto Vallarta Airport is 12 miles away, and a shuttle service is available upon request.
- We liked the activities and most of the food. Great for our grand kids.
- We loved the beach around the hotel specially the salted water pool in the beach, that was amazing! We also loved having access to kayaks, paddle boards and surfboards with no extra cost and whenever we wanted.
- Muy buenas todas las instalaciones sobre todo el personal q labora
- El personal de barra muy atentos, comida y bebida muy buenos.
- Estuvimos muy agusto mi esposa y yo. El buffete creemos que debería haber a cualquier hora, sería que cuando deja de haber en un lugar, haya en otro, por aquello de que anda uno sin horarios y prisas. Nos comentaron que no había que reservar para el restaurante de cortes y siempre había cola de espera. Buenos shows, buena imágne para el extranjero. En general, muy bien, muchas gracias.
Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Cruz de Huanacaxtle.Located in Cruz de Huanacaxtle in the region of Nayarit, 19 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive features an outdoor pool and barbecue. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 14 miles from Grand Sirenis Matlali , and Punta Mita is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 11 miles from Grand Sirenis Matlali Hills Resort & Spa All Inclusive.
- The room, mattress, setting, landscaping, staff is friendly and helpful
- Beautiful grounds . Wonderful spa. Very friendly staff. Great room. Excellent food and variety of restaurants.
- The whole staff is super friendly and they’re aware of your amenities
- The property and the room were both great. The pool areas were nice and overall it was a nice relaxing stay.
- Beautiful property, it has tons of potential to become a real gem.
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit is located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 10 miles from Villa Estancia Bucerias, and Punta Mita is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- comfortable bed, variety of pillow types. nice balcony, deck. The grounds of La Estancia are gorgeous and beautifully maintained. There are many attendants and full service for those on the beach. Large, high quality beach towels. The concierge helped us get a great reservation on short notice for a restaurant off the property. I enjoyed that La Estancia was connected to the hotel next door because there were more options to enjoy. Loved eating beachside at the Trattoria. Also liked that we could walk into bucerias via a path right next to Villa La Estancia.
Friendly, attentive, competent workers in all aspects of the hotel. Excellent quality of food and restaurant service. Gorgeous grounds, landscaping, pool, and beach.
A quieter, elegant hotel conducive to relaxation for those who enjoy a less tourist congested area but close to all tourist activities if wanted. Great for both families and romantic vacations. May be less interesting for teenagers and college age travelers; no planned activities in pool area as we found in most of the hotels near by – and we liked it that way!
- Everything was beautiful, atmosphere, room, views, and the staff was very attentive to us and always made sure that everything was ok and whatever was required, they were more than happy to accomodate and serve us.
4 Jacuzzis and a big pool
- The staff was awesome. If we called for Maid service they were there right after you put the phone down. Rooms very well appointed and very up to date. With all inclusive plan are total bill for extras was $75 including tips for five days. Los Veronos canopy your a must.
Dreams Villamagna – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Banderas Bay resort is in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. The resort offers a full service spa and ocean views. The property provides a 26-inch flat-screen TV in every suite.Dreams Villamagna-All Inclusive suites include a minibar, MP3 docking station and coffee maker. The suites feature bathrobes and slippers. Suites come furnished with a balcony with a hot tub.Guests at the Dream Villamagna can dine in one of 5 restaurants. The Portofino serves Italian cuisine. Oceana offers seafood.The Villamagna offers a full service spa and gym. Guests can swim in the on-site pools or take a trip to the nearby golf course.The Villamagna Dreams is located near the historic town of Puerto Vallarta.
- Loved the staff! They really are amazing at making you feel at home and special. We had a tropical view studio and it was more than you could possibly need. Great shower! and bed. Very roomy and very good AC! Generously stocked fridge. Lots of clean towels, very nice bed and bedding. Nice handful of Canadian TV channels (better than most!) But you can bring your own DVD’s if you want a movie night or two. Enjoyed their spa and entertainment.
- The services were excellent and everyone was super friendly.
We really liked the low-key but attentive atmosphere. Staff was
wonderful. Food was very good.
- Its a nice place, withe great pools and nice beach. Great rooms too!
- Staff was very friendly (except for one pushy employee trying to sell time share tours). Rooms are big and nicely appointed for the money. Food and drink service was prompt. A lot of family-friendly activities.
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta. The resort has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Rincon de Guayabitos is 22 miles from Grand Velas Riv. Nayarit, and Punta Mita is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Occidental Nuevo Vallarta features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta , and Punta Mita is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 3.1 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta.
- Food for an all-inclusive was really good. Italian restaurant was exceptional – need to make reservations – often the reserved restaurants were not full – which is too bad that you need reservations as we would have enjoyed going to them more if allowed (only one reservation at each restaurant allowed per stay). Breakfast and Mexican lunch buffet had great options. Royal service restaurant had nice amenities – private dining, nicer, quieter pool, day beds at the beach, free wifi all worth it!
- Everything – everything was close. Walking the beach was wonderful. Food was excellent. Peaceful and small. Nice pool and beach chairs. Enjoyed the kayaks and the bike ride.
Once we upgraded we liked the choice of restaurants especially the Royal on the 7th floor because staff were very good and the food very good. We hadn’t expected to be required to pay more for the restaurants.
We liked the beach access finding shade and sunshine.
The gardens were kept beautifully.
Our highlight for the first week was the main floor bar for a drink before dinner….a lovely outdoor quiet setting….unfortunately the atmosphere changed there because of loud obnoxious behavior including smoking cigars etc. We felt there should have been a dress code (bathing suits unsuitable) as well as supervision of people who had been drinking all day getting louder and louder. They spoiled it for us.
- Iliked the beach and the beach amenities. i also enjoyed the food there, very well presented.
- My wife and I shared a quiet breakfast every morning greeted by a very friendly staff, especially Fernando. He treated us like an extended family, sharing stories about the local places to frequent, what we should pay for local cabs, etc.
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the coast of Banderas Bay and 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, this all-inclusive hotel features 3 pools, an on-site restaurant, and nightly entertainment.The accommodations at this Nuevo Vallarta property include cable TV and air conditioning. The floors are tiled marble and a dining table is provided.A gym, game room, and children’s playground are part of the facilities at Samba Vallarta. Meals and snacks are available to guests throughout their stay. Activities for adults and children are planned daily and dance nights are scheduled periodically.Dowtown Puerto Vallarta is 25 minutes from Samba Vallarta All Inclusive. Ocean Friendly Whale Watching Tours is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Beds were super comfortable. Great pool and beach. Nice special Italian dinner (make reservations at breakfast) Plentiful number of poolside lounge chairs. Pleanty of free bottled water for your room. Fridge and lock box in room. Gym was adequate_ go early.
The incredibly friendly staff
The daily room service
The delicious varieties of food
The fun activities day and night for kids and adults
The safe feeling
I can’t rave enough about Samba… I didn’t want to leave!
- The staff were very good . The grounds are amazing. The pool is well kept . The food was very good .
- Nice clean room with balcony, towels freshly changed each day when used. Staff are friendly. Close to Buserius, Nuevo Vallerta. Staff at the pool kept us busy, water exercise, volly ball was fun. Lots of kids games.
- Food was super good rooms are nasty old bathrooms have mold the pool area is dirty too
Top Resorts In Punta Mita Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Punta Mita Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Punta Mita Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Punta Mita Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!