10 Best Resorts To Stay In Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo:
Ocean Coral & Turquesa All Inclusive
Overlooking the beautiful waters of the Caribbean in the heart of Riviera Maya, this resort offers exceptional amenities and facilities, including a full-service spa, gourmet restaurants and endless recreational activities.While at the Ocean Coral Resort, guests will have easy access to limitless activities, including scuba diving, tennis and many other non-motorized water sports. The resort also offers 4 outdoor swimming pools, one children’s pool and a hot tub.On-site at the Ocean Coral Resort – All Inclusive, guests can enjoy dining at 6 different restaurants, offering Mexican, Italian, American and Caribbean cuisine. The resort also offers several bars and on-site shops.The privilege rooms offer late check-out (subject to availability), breakfast in the room and access to the exclusive beach area and the Privilege Lounge. The service also offers preferential booking at the restaurants, as well as discounts at the spa and scuba diving center.
- The hotel’s location is great – just 25 minutes drive from the airport. The grounds are well-maintained and the pools are very nice. The beach is lovely and very swimmable. Loved having the coffee bar on-site for coffee/tea and treats. There’s not a proper door to the bathroom (only a door to the water closet portion) if your traveling companion is weird about that. Lots of animals co-existing on property as well – coati, iguanas, birds, squirrels, etc. Crowds were smaller so not as much staking out of pool/beach chairs, but could see this as an issue if the resort was full. Food is adequate (fish and tamales were especially good) and included gluten-free options, which was nice.
- Angeles, Teresa,Bartolo, Betsy, Ruhl, were the best? They keep service to the high standard that we have enjoyed each time we have been here . Food was very good in every restaurant.
- Fabulous hotel – big but not so big that it becomes impersonal. We really liked that it was all inclusive, with a good variety of pools and restaurants. Kids loved the pools and entertainments. The spa was super (at an extra charge) We even enjoyed the pool foam party… We went in February which is a great time of year – as it’s consistently high 20’s Celsius (which is not too hot for the day trips and excursions that you take) although the hotel is fully air conditioned. Staff were friendly, attentive and very helpful. A great holiday.
- The pools are nice. There is a free coffee shop that is ok. The main entry and lobby are large and well done. This location is not to far from the airport but seems remote.
- The coffee shop was awesome. Most of the people were very nice and helpful.
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun-All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.On the Caribbean seafront, 22 miles south of Cancún, Now Sapphire features 4 outdoor swimming pools and luxurious rooms with sea or tropical grounds views. Free on-site parking is available.The spa at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun includes a Temazcal steam bath, private oceanfront treatment cabins and a fitness center.The luxurious rooms have a private balcony or patio with views of the Caribbean Sea or the tropical grounds. The minibar including soft drinks, bottled water and beer is replenished daily. 24-hour room service is also available.Guests can choose from a range of cuisines at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants, including Mexican, French, Pan-Asian, Mediterranean, Seafood and fine steaks or an international buffet. There are also several outdoor bars and lounges, and live entertainment.Now Sapphire offers a variety of outdoor activities, including beach and pool aerobics, tennis, eurobungee or watersports. A free green fee is available at a nearby golf course.Cancún International Airport is 14 miles away.
It was an extremely enjoyable stay. The food in the specialty restaurants was exceptionally good as was the morning breakfast buffet.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating, the grounds were well tended and the rooms were large and comfortable with plenty of hot water and water pressure.
I would not waste the extra money for use of the Prestige pool.
The staff was both highly professional and friendly. The grounds were immaculate. and lovely. Our room was perfectly situated on the beach, spacious, clean, and quiet. The food was good at the buffet and excellent at Fresco, Cibu, and the Blue Water Grille. Despite their no reservation policy, we only waited once, for a few minutes, to be seated. The resort was appropriately lively during the day and quiet in the evenings.
Daniel, the concierge at the adult pool, went out of his way to accommodate us.
- Service was exceptional. Loved that we could kayak and paddle board at noon charge. Everything was clean and beautiful.
- They have really nice restaurants even in the buffe the food was great, if you pay for the prefered club you will have some extras that are really cool like the private pool
- The staff were absolutely fabulous, you wanted for nothing while visiting the resort.
- It was an extremely enjoyable stay. The food in the specialty restaurants was exceptionally good as was the morning breakfast buffet.
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun All Inclusive-Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.Located 15 miles from Cancun, this adults-only resort features 8 pools and a full-service spa. All spacious suites include a sitting area with a flat-screen satellite TV.Each suite within the Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun includes a minibar. An in-room safe and coffee facilities are provided.Live nightly entertainment is available at the indoor theater at Riviera Cancun Secrets Silversands. Guests can participate in many activities including basketball, yoga, beach volleyball and dance classes.Italian, Mexican and international dishes are available at the different themed restaurants in Secrets Silversands. Guests can also find fresh seafood, Pan-Asian and Oriental cuisine.
- Pool, staff, rooms. No reservations needed for dinner.
- The resort itself was beautiful. Lots of activities, the friendliest staff you can imagine, I found the food very good in all restaurants.
- I liked that they kept the room clean. The view of the ocean was beautiful. The drinks were tasty and the staff was extremely friendly. Once they knew our names they treated us like family
- Our room had great views. Staff went out of there way to acknowledge my wife’s birthday. Food was excellent for all meals.
- Every building had a pool.roo, food and staff were great
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya All Inclusive – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos – and a guest favorite.
On a one-half mile stretch of private beach in Playa Secreto in the Riviera Maya, this only-adult, all-inclusive resort has spa services and a variety of on-site dining and entertainment options.Valentin Imperial Maya All Inclusive is an environmentally friendly property and features rooms with jetted bathtubs and balconies. The rooms include free high-speed internet access, as well as iPod docking stations.Breakfast and lunch are served at the beachfront sit-down restaurant. The resort’s main buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. For dinner, guests can choose from 7 sit-down restaurants, which serve Italian, French, Japanese, Indonesian, Mexican, steak dishes and seafood.The property arranges kayaking, snorkeling or scuba diving. On spot, guests can relax with a massage in the full-service spa. Among other features, guests can find an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts.Valentin Imperial Maya All Inclusive is a 25-minute drive from International Cancun Airport, a 30-minute drive from Cancun and only a 20-minute drive from Playa del Carmen.
- The property was beautiful and the food was the best we have had at a Mexican resort.
- The gardeens, the staff, the golden staying with its privet pool.
- Swim up pool was great. The GoTeam staff was fantastic! Lots of activities at the pool during the day. Food was awesome. Drinks were very good
- Best food of all the resorts I’ve been to. Fantastic staff. Beautiful rooms, beautiful grounds, great pools, great Beach, great experience!
- The grounds are immaculate. You feel like you’re in the middle of the jungle. Second time coming here in 3 years and we will be back. The buildings have been kept up over the years. Also, you MUST eat at La Hacienda and sit outdoors! Especially on Mariachi night! Unforgettable and so romantic!
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun – Adults only All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun – Adults only All Inclusive is located in Puerto Morelos in the region of Quintana Roo, just 31 miles from Cancún. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Playa del Carmen is 10 miles from Secrets Maroma Beach, and Cozumel is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The beach area. The staff in the restaurants for dinner.
– Beautiful beach
– Fantastic entertainment teams ( something for everyone at all times or the day and evening)
– Lots of al a carte restaurants to choose from and no reservation needed
– Clean bedrooms
– All staff other than waiters by the pool where friendly and attentive
The beach was amazing. Turquoise & seafoam green water, white sand, fairly private, waves not too intimidating.
Layout of the resort was perfect, nothing too far away. Not one of those 3000+ resorts hotels, small enough to feel a little more intimate.
- We were pampered our entire trip. We will recommend this resort to everyone we know!
- The resort is magnificent, the beach is beautiful and well kept, the food delicious and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Will come back to this piece of heaven on earth.
Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.Located in Puerto Morelos, 18 miles from Cancún, Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa features a hot tub and sauna. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. Playa del Carmen is 24 miles from Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort , and Cozumel is 28 miles away. Cancun Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent and the staff was really good. The pools were fun, and there was a lot to choose from for dining. We also liked the spa quite a bit.
- Mattress was very comfortable, pools were awesome. Many choices of food although the food was mediocre. Loved the huge double head rain shower. Italian restaurant was great. Food was hot and didn’t take long to receive. Lots of things to do on the property.
The ocean front swim up is a must. It’s just amazing.
The food was wonderful, the service was amazing.
This is the best resort I have been to all time.
- The food was good a lot to do ,and staff are so good and happy worker.
- I liked that the food in the restaurants was good, the staff were energetic, people were friendly
Senses Riviera Maya by Artisan Adults Only – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.Located in Puerto Morelos, 29 miles from Cancún, Senses Riviera Maya by Artisan Adults Only – All Inclusive features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Playa del Carmen is 12 miles from Senses Riviera Maya by Artisan Adults Only – All Inclusive, and Cozumel is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 17 miles from Senses Riviera Maya by Artisan Adults Only – All Inclusive.
- The food here was absolutely amazing. Everything is homemade. Breakfast was especially good because everything on the menu was hearty and very different… right down to the freshly made green juice…which btw after a workout is the best drink you can have.
- The hotel absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. The food was amazing and always available. The room was beautiful and extremely clean. The view was also incredible to look at every morning.
I liked that it was a very intimate setting. The cabana and hot tub on the roof was our favorite spot to relax in the sun.
The room was gorgeous! My favorite feature was the glass shower and jet tub. We truly enjoyed our stay.
- Small boutique, only 38 rooms. We had the deluxe ocean front and it was huge. The pool and beach RIGHT below our balcony. Only one restaurant but the menu’s had lots of options and was delicious. Nice quiet vibe, NOT a party place….just perfect.
- Smaller hotel with spectacular views of the ocean. 5 stars from me and the group I was with. Infinity pool, great restaurant food, accommodating staff, large and comfortable rooms. Everything to start a vacation off in an amazing way. Will definitely be back!!
Now Jade Riviera Cancun-All Inclusive
Set on a private beach in Puerto Morelos, this luxury all-inclusive complex has 3 outdoor pools, 8 restaurants and a hydrotherapy spa. Suites have a terrace with sea or jungle views.Now Jade Riviera offers a tennis school, and guests enjoy free green fees at a local golf course. Watersports facilities include kayaking, snorkelling and a PADI scuba diving centre.Decorated in bright colours, each spacious suite has a seating area, iPod dock and cable TV. Minibars are refilled daily with soft drinks and beer. Bathrooms include a spa bath and bathrobes.You can choose buffet meals or gourmet à la carte cuisine in the varied restaurants. There are swim-up pool bars and beach waiter service. Entertainment includes cocktail parties, live music and shows.There are clubs for kids and teenagers, based on exploration and nature. Activities include arts and crafts, camping and watching films on the beach.Family Friendly hotel, please see fine print for additional information.
- Peaceful and clean. Beautiful garden or selection of vegetation.
Everything was excellent. The staff was very nice and always willing to help to make you feel relaxed and pampered. The facilities are beautiful, very peaceful and clean. We had massages at the beach, it was the best!! and we also had a romantic dinner at the beach too, a beautiful experience!! food and service great too! We also had pictures taken to capture this beautiful moment. Our photographer was Bethsabe she was very professional and nice.
We recommend this resort!! Oh yes, the scrambled eggs were great!! lol
- The resort activities were excellent such as super bowl activities outstanding and so the diva singers.
- Very nice hotel with very helphful staff! Food was really great at all the restaurants.
The location is only 20-30 min drive from the airport.
Staff are super helpful and very friendly and professional.
Pools were great, beach was thoroughly cleaned every morning. Although the beach was quite rocky there are areas with very little to no rocks that make swimming in the ocean easier. You just have to look for hem.
Food was some of the best I have had at all inclusive. Drinks and cocktails are top notch as well.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita – Endless Privileges All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Puerto Morelos.This 5-star boutique resort is in Puerto Morelos Mexico, just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. It features gourmet restaurants, spa services and a private beach.Guest suites at the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita – Endless Privileges include a minibar and cable TV with a DVD player. The suites feature a daily fruit basket and bottle of champagne. A handmade beach bag and bottle of tequila are also included.AAA Five Diamond Award winner Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita – Endless Privileges also offers daily excursions and trips. The resort can arrange tours to the Sian Ka’an biosphere. Nature hikes, cooking classes and wine appreciation classes are also available at the resort.The Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita – Endless Privileges is 7 minutes from the world’s largest reef where guests can go snorkeling. The resort provides a 4-person boat for sailing. Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course is also nearby and has free green fees (entrance) for guests.
- The service from all the staff was impeccable – they are top notch! It was nice to arrive at a restaurant for a 2nd time & beyond where they remembered your name. The food was excellent. Several times I ordered things that were not on the menu, and the chef accommodated. They will make you anything you want if they have it available. The spa staff were all wonderful as well. Although the spa prices are slightly higher than other places we’ve stayed, the service justified the price. The entire property is very clean and well kept. The birds/animals freely roaming around were fun to see as well. We stayed in the Zimbabwe Suite – 1 bedroom romance suite w/ terrace. Had 2 beautiful terraces overlooking the ocean – room was large. VERY QUIET place – perfect to relax and get away from real life! The free airport transfers were a breeze as well!
- Great small property with large and nicely decorated rooms, good quality food, and a relaxing vibe. Perfect for a long weekend getaway.
- Not a mega resort. Small with very personal service
- although the facilities, food and staff that we interacted with were all excellent, there are areas that definitely need improvement.
- Best hotel you could ever book! Should be really a 6 star rating… Excellent in every sense, from staff attentiveness, to outstanding facilities, gorgeous rooms, quiet location, all the animals around the property, the extremely client focused attitude, to the convenience of the endless privileges (please check all that is included, so u can really take advantage of it during your stay), to the airport transfer, all activities at the property & yet so relaxing, etc…overall outstanding.
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar
Located in Puerto Morelos in the region of Quintana Roo, 29 miles from Cancún, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Playa del Carmen is 12 miles from Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, and Cozumel is 18 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 17 miles away.
Food is good
Pool and Beach area is good
Staff very friendly
Everything is very clean
Every employee works with a sincere smile!!!
the buffets where wonderfull
the pools are amazing
the rooms are breath taking
the animals who life there
BUT THE BIGGEST PLUS IS : THE ANIMATION TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
El somelier Elis hizo un gran trabajo.
La piscina era muy buena.
- Essen, Pool, Animation, Strand, Zimmer, alle sind perfekt.
Потрясающий комплекс, наша третья поездка сюда. Великолепная анимационная программа, детский клуб и развлечения выше всех похвал. Комплекс огромный и очень красивый, каскадные бассейны, животные, удивительная красотка. Ощущение рая. 4 огромных буфета, буфет на пляже, 7 ресторанов, ужинали в 3 – все было просто великолепно!
Персонал внимательный и очень аккуратный. Нет ничего, что вызвало бы критику или негатив. Вернёмся ещё раз обязательно!
- Food is good
Top Resorts In Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!