10 Best Resorts To Stay In Puerto de Santiago Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Santiago Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Puerto De Santiago Tenerife:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Vigilia Park is located in Puerto de Santiago. The resort has an outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, ticket service, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Playa de las Americas is 14 miles from Vigilia Park, and Puerto de la Cruz is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from the property.
– good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
– nearby supermarket and eateries
– decent selection and good quality of food at breakfast; very helpful and pleasant staff
- Very central. Super friendly staff. Good value. Beautiful views.
- Staff were helpful and seemed embarrassed about the poor quality of the accommodation we were given
- spacious apartment, great location, great facilities in the complex.
- Brilliant facilities, easy checkin, great location, clean
- – good size apartment for family holidays with good size kitchen / lounge area
Gran Melia Tenerife for Families
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Gran Melia Tenerife for Families is set on Alcalá’s oceanfront. Aimed at families, it boasts facilities for children.The deluxe family rooms come with a private furnished terrace. They feature a bathroom with hot tub and Clarins amenities. The rooms come with a large double bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Other amenities include slippers and bathrobe.Each suite and villa at Gran Melia Tenerife for Families has a terrace with ocean or garden views. There is a seating area with a sofa bed, DVD and a selection of movies, videogames, microwave, bottle warmer, high chair, Nespresso® coffee machine, and a free minibar with children’s products. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower, and Clarins toiletries. Children will receive a welcome gift at arrival.Some room types have access to the Red Level Family Lounge, where an area with drinks and snacks is available every afternoon. The lounge also includes a children’s playroom with different activities, organised by professional monitors, and a relax lounge. Kids can also enjoy mini snacks. There are exclusive areas in the restaurants of the property for families staying on the Red Level room categories.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym and family swimming pools. There are exclusive pool areas, including hammocks, for some room types.
- there was a jacuzzi in our room but we did not use it as it wasnt clean. Red level was very good, first night we had dinner at the pangea and the food was very cold. As a red level guest, was informed that we will get priority bookings for all restaurants but this wasn’t the case. we were offered ridiculous times (22:00) for dinner with kids? Apart from that we enjoyed our stay. We liked the red level lounge as we could go in there and have tea and coffee and sandwiches. I would like to thank Anna from the red level who was very kind and considerate she made our stay wonderful. We had 1hour session at the spa which was very good. Really enjoyed that. We also had a bali bed outside our room which was lovely. would stay here again.
- Excellent choice for breakfast, red level service/staff exceptional, beds really comfy, suite was very spacious, we liked that you could opt for green service and save euros. Amazing honeymoon treats.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
- Everything was truly fantastic! The staff is marvelous and super family friendly all over. We will definitly come back next year. It is not cheap, but its woth every penny!
- High standard of rooms and public areas. Red Level Staff were great with the children
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- One of the best resort ever top on everything. The restaurants were the best possible. The service was best in class. Wow!
- We have stayed at the abama for many years and it always meets our expectations
- The room we had was superb.The restaurants were good .The staff were excellent.It is the third time we have been and it has not let us down .
- Beautiful scenery. Large well appointed rooms with plenty of space. Good walks and a great private beach.
- The staff went above and beyond to ensure guests happiness at all times. The resort itself it absolutely stunning
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is located in Adeje in the region of Tenerife, just 5 miles from Playa de las Americas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 13 miles from Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was very comfortable with nice view to the sea. The heated swimming pool was very nice. The variety of the food in breakfast and dinner was excellent although the quality can be improved since this a 5* property. The staff at the kids club were great too. Food at the pool bar was good and prices were not too bad. Music was everywhere.
- Everything we done and the staff were so helpful and really nice.
- Most amazing breakfast buffet I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Only had a few problems with mini bar in room, window , and no ice available on the floor. The manager on duty was able to move us to a suite in the same tower. Incredible view, more space, whirlpool bath, and such a welcome surprise. The hotel was so wonderful, we did not want to leave!
- Rock royalty was great value for money for the amenities you get. Pretty much all day food and beverages for free and complimentary access to the spa, which usually costs extra (even for some of the other suite rooms). Our room was in a separate building on floors 13-15 and views were amazing..we had a separate concierge service and the team were incredibly enthusiastic and motivated to make sure our stay was that much better. Yes it was slightly more expensive than some other rooms but for what you get in return is definitely value for money.
- Live Musical entertainment and breakfast choice excellent . The site is busy but not crowded
Villa Dhanvantari offers accommodations in Playa Paraiso.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Villa Dhanvantari, and Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Villa Dhanvantari.
No reviews yet.
Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.Bahia Principe Tenerife is located in Adeje, just 5 miles from Playa de las Americas. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Puerto de la Cruz is 25 miles from Bahia Principe Tenerife, and Los Cristianos is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 13 miles from Bahia Principe Tenerife.
- We have just returned from a week’s holiday.The resort was fabulous and we have no complaints at all. The food was amazing, the resort clean and there was always so much to do. A special thank you to the entertainment staff who were brilliant and had boundless energy, plus the staff in the restaurants who were superb. We can’t fault it and will definitely return. Thank you.
The heated pool
Had everything you need In the complex
Entertainment was good
- Fantastic hotel, exceptionally clean & friendly staff. All our tastes were catered for food and drink wise, Couldn’t have asked for any more. My two children of 10 and 12 were kept busy all the time with waterpolo, archery competitions crazy golf to name but a few, always something to do if you didn’t want to just lay by the pool everyday.
- The staff were very open, friendly and helpful – given the thousands of tourists they have to deal with on a daily basis. The room was clean and a good size for the 4 of us, with a good view of the sea and pool area.
- we liked everything about hotel could not fault anything and staff really helpful and very pleasant overall an excellent holiday and will definitely be returning.
Bahia del Duque
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness centre and stylish accommodation with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodation comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- This is the best hotel in Tenerife and it’s up against some strong competition. Well located,excellent restaurants and staff who go that extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one.We will be back
- Everything was first class. We were treated like royalty from the beginning. We had stayed there last year and the staff remembered us and even gave us the same room. Very impressed with the staff and their friendliness.
- Service at the swimming pool. Waiter came with fresh water melon juices in the afternoon. Free bottles of water available
Simply everything. They even went the extra mile for allowing us to keep our room until 1600 on the day of departure. Top notch property with very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful garden with extraordinary pools, excellent restaurants….
I can only recommend this elegant, top located hotel
- Location, restaurants and attitude staff were excellent.
Hotel Jardin Tropical
One of our top picks in Adeje.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Jardin Tropical is located in Adeje’s coast, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera. It features a saltwater pool carved out of the cliff. The luxurious facilities include 12,000 m2 of gardens.Each elegant room has a balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar, and safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.Some rooms feature exclusive services The Club, including concierge service, access to the Club Lounge, open bar and access to a private area at Las Rocas Beach Club. These rooms also offer access to the Sunset area featuring free Balinese Bed and pool concierge service. A pillow menu and deluxe toiletries are also available for this kind of rooms.There is an a-la-carte and a buffet restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar and several lounges.The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotel Jardin Tropical. Siam Park is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
- On arrival they give you a glass of bubbly (nice touch, but again what you expect for the price), check in was easy. They also offer two more restaurants at a discounted rate within the Hotel. A steak place where you get 15% discount and another, Las Rocas, out of the gates and down the stairs which was absolutely fantastic and would recommend to people who aren’t even guests at the hotel. The hotel gives you €20 off per person here, which was amazing, if you go, the honey aubergine and goats cheese is phenomenal!
- Much improved since our last visit. The club section is now a lot better and more organised. Like the club breakfast and club bar. Location brilliant.
- This hotel is very beautiful, with fantastic pool area by the ocean. The staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. Great breakfast, several restaurants on site offering different food.
- Stunning location .Breakfast was superb.Reception area and seating area was pristine including pool areas.
- Our room was clean and beautiful with nice beds! Breakfast was amazing!
Villa Las Flores
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Villa Las Flores is just 650 feet from the beach, in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas. This small guest house offers good-value accommodation with free WiFi internet access.Villa Las Flores is just a short walk from Puerto Colón Marina. There is a pleasant seaside promenade nearby, connecting Bahía del Duque to Los Cristianos. Las Americas Golf Course is just 0.6 miles away.Each room at Las Flores is simple and comfortable. They all have a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, microwave and a small fridge. Towels are provided.The villa is set on a quiet street in the resort centre. It has a sun terrace with impressive sea views. The Las Flores reception offers car, motorbike and bicycle rental, as well as tourist information. Guests receive 1 day’s free bicycle use.
- The accommodation exceeded what was on the website. I fully understood it was not a 5 star hotel however the price paid made that perfectly clear and I will book again if I am returning for a short break.
- We really enjoyed staying at Villa Las Flores, very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated close to basically most of the places we needed as the beach, shops, bus stops, Siam Park etc. Taking our free bike ride was a great idea as well, we’ve seen more than we would by just walking. Also the Smart Bakery downstairs – excellent staff and really nice coffee! We’ve read some complaints before about problems with getting your room key, nothing like that happened to us, we got our keys from Smart Bakery guys, they were very polite and explained everything to us! 🙂
Friendly café attached – great pasta dishes
Daily maid service
- Had an Excellent fortnight here , would deffo stay again great location. Cleaner was there everyday .
- very clean, great location, lovely friendly cleaner.
Europe Villa Cortes GL
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa de las Americas in the region of Tenerife, 27 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Europe Villa Cortes GL features an outdoor pool and fitness center. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Los Cristianos is 1.2 miles from Europe Villa Cortes GL, and Adeje is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- great location, lovely staff and beautiful hotel it was by far the most comfortable hotel I’ve stayed in on that island
- Great size, not too big. Location fabulous near bars restaurants, shops etc. Pool, gardens and public areas beautiful. The staff truly make this hotel, you feel special, nothing is too much bother.
- the room was very spacious. getting cakes with our room service coffee was a nice touch.
- We stayed B@B because we enjoy a variety of dining experiences at our convenience. The breakfast service was fabulous , huge variety with prosecco as an indulgence , great staff , total ambient relaxation , numerous areas to chill out privately , table tennis and outdoor chess if feeling “energetic” . Location , on the beachfront , walking distance to centre and shopping . worth every penny of its 5 star rating.
- This hotel is very classy and a great place to stay.
Top Resorts In Puerto De Santiago Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Puerto de Santiago Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!