10 Best Resorts To Stay In Pochote Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pochote Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pochote Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pochote Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pochote Puntarenas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pochote Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pochote Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Pochote Puntarenas:
Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive is located in Tambor, just 27 miles from Jacó. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and mini-golf at this resort, and car rental is available. Santa Teresa is 13 miles from Barceló Tambor – All Inclusive, and Montezuma is 7 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable & the staff was very accommodating.
- Every single staff member was super nice and polite, the food was incredible and let’s please talk about that bed, so comfortable I thought about never leaving the room, the shows were so funny and very entertaining
- I have never written a bad review on any facility but I didn’t like anything at all about this property ! It was absolutely terrible . From the rooms being horribly dirty and the shower head not even staying on the wall to be able to take a shower , the food was terrible , staff was very unfriendly and the “unlimited drinks” were awful and tiny not to mention the alcohol was bottom shelf . I would never recommend this place in fact I don’t ever want people to know I even stepped foot into it because it’s was so ghetto. Also if you aren’t a local you shouldn’t be there because if you are foreign you would be the only foreign person there and everyone will be unfriendly. O and tons of unruly kids everywhere.
- Location was good, general set up of the resort as well 8except for the big restaurant), although a little bit aged.
Le service au restaurant et la variété des offres : parfaits.
La plage et les piscines propres
Le calme dans les chambres
Tambor Tropical Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Tambor Tropical Beach Resort offers accommodations in Tambor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Jacó is 27 miles from Tambor Tropical Beach Resort, and Santa Teresa Beach is 11 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms and grounds beautiful, clean and well kept. The birds were fantastic. We had bought some seafood at the fishing village and the cooks prepared a most fantastic feast!
- The wildlife was amazing the beach walks were fantastic
- Five star accommodations and setting with three star pricing. The resort has used extensive local hardwoods to build and decorate this tropical paradise. There’s also a scarlet Macaw breeding program on site which should not be missed.
- We stayed in Tambor for our first night on the Nicoya peninsula, it was a relatively easy drive from the Ferry terminal (Paquera) which was well signed on the approach. The property is right on the beach with hammocks and tables so that you can enjoy the view and relax. The layout of the property is very nice and sociable with each ‘room’ placed around a central pool and bar/seating area. The rooms are large and include kitchen facilities with free coffee to use in the coffee maker, and well equipped with plates and cutlery. A free first drink is included with your stay, we had the Pina Colada, which was excellent. Would definitely stay for longer if we travelled again as it was a really nice hotel with a great location right next to the beach, but with the added comfort and luxury of a large pool and well equipped room.
Best value in the area. Rooms are above and beyond for the price. The Queen studio is amazing. Beautiful wood tha throughout. 100% bug free even in the wet season. Best location in the area. Next to the beach, a market, and a small shop. Eat at H&b for dinner 2 minutes away toward tambor airport. Best dinner there in town.
Pool is awesome, right on the beach, with a bar serving cold drinks and food.
Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas
One of our top picks in Tambor.Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel & Villas offers accommodations in Tambor, just 27 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Santa Teresa is 11 miles from Tango Mar Beachfront Boutique Hotel, and Montezuma is 3.5 miles from the property.
Location and views are amazing! Breakfasts (included) have many wonderful choices.
We stayed in semi-round 3-plex, way above the main facilities, and loved it up there. Had a pool up there for us! Howler monkeys in the mornings! Met nice people at the main pool, which has a swim-up bar. Food is out of this world! Hilda, manager, is a lovely, hard-working woman.
- I stay every year. I travel around the world and I always look forward to staying before I head to Mal Pais.
The location, the beaches, some rooms were meters from the beach. Food was really good.
The owner of the hotel was talking to the guests.
- After days in tropical forest the place looked like paradise. Located right in front of private beach, 2 minutes from our room. Our best stay in our 2 weeks vacation. Almost nobody uses the beach, everybody is at the pool. But if you take your time and are a bit careful, I found it relatively easy to get passed where the waves break. Once you’ve passed that point, you can enjoy a great time in excellent temperature water and we spent hours swimming in the ocean. The bed was very confortable and we loved sleeping with the sound of the waves. The restaurant at night serves good food under the stars, with a view at the ocean.
- The estate is beautiful and well located along the beach. The villas are very confortable and have a beautiful view. When we arrived lots of brown pelicans were busy fishing and some white head capucin monkeys were in the trees above the restaurant. The food and service were very good. Would have liked to stay longer.
- Location and views are amazing! Breakfasts (included) have many wonderful choices.
Ylang Ylang Beach Resort
Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 29 miles from Jacó, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Santa Teresa is 8 miles from Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, and Tambor is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Loved the location, lunch and dinner options and overall atmosphere of Ylang Ylang Resort. Our hotel room was very quiet and falling asleep to the crashing waves on the beach was a plus!
- Everything about this resort is fantastic! The food and the way each meal was presented was amazing. We enjoyed every meal we had during our stay. The garden bungalow we stayed in had a great view where we were able to see several monkeys close up during our stay. We both also enjoyed the outdoor shower available at our bungalow! It was perfect to cool off in mid day. Also the staff was phenomenal at Ylang Ylang resort. Staff were very personable, quick to accommodate and extremely friendly during our stay. The staff I would like to point out for their excellent service are Yeudy, Alex, Sadei, and Patricia. Thanks for making our Costa Rica adventure one we will never forget! Pura Vida!
- The staff were amazing! The location is amazing! With limited rooms it feels like you are alone on the beach even when the resort is full.
- The nature is awesome, we saw monkeys, iguanas, Jesus Christ lizards, aguttis. The food is delicious. Extremly friendly and helpful staff. The fridge and the coffee machine in the room were nice, especially with kids. The view from our was nice (JK-4, from 4 to 6 people, ocean view).
- The spa was perfect , great yoga and good food .most friendly staff
El Sano Banano Beachside Hotel
El Sano Banano Beachside Hotel offers accommodations in Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 30 miles from El Sano Banano Beachside Hotel, and Santa Teresa is 8 miles away.
- Loved access to Ylang Ylang Hotel Pool. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Right in the middle but no street noise, 2 minute walk to the stunning beach, great breakfast, lovely staff
- Rooms were large, clean and had air conditioning. Location right in the middle of town.
- The big plus is use of the pool at the Yang Yang and the central location. The food was also great. .
- Really friendly, approachable staff. Lovely room in a great location. Delicious breakfast in the beautiful gardens.
Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Anamaya Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 6 miles from Anamaya Resort, and Tambor is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Puntarenas, 24 miles from Jacó, Isla Chiquita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 23 miles from Isla Chiquita, and Montezuma is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wild Sun Jungle Resort
Located in Cabuya, 6 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, Wild Sun Jungle Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. Montezuma is 5 miles from Wild Sun Jungle Resort, and Tambor is 9 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Indigo Yoga Surf Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Mal País, 3.9 miles from Santa Teresa, Indigo Yoga Surf Resort features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Indigo Yoga Surf Resort, and Tambor is 10 miles away.
- Stunning setting, the room decor, the quality of food. The 9am yoga was our highlight.
- The grounds and gardens were really beautiful and the rooms are clean.
- Miguel and the rest of the staff were incredibly accommodating and wonderful, felt really comfortable the entire time and they set up some excellent activities for us like surf lessons and hosted a couple of amazing yoga classes. The experience was clean, quiet and relaxing
- The pool area was beautiful as well as the entire place. The staff was great, they spoke good English. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I highly recommend the yoga classes and eating lunch at the pool! Also, the snorkel package offered is cheap!
The grounds were beautiful and this place had a nice cool vibe. We were encouraged to pick and eat the water apples outside. There were big trees outside with monkeys in them.
The room was also nicely done and felt very relaxing but also had fun details like the paned windows, purple wall, polished concrete floors, and wood accents. Loved the full size fridge and that we had utensils to cook with. There was a hammock on our porch. I liked the design of the outdoor restroom, although first it was an adjustment!
The open air yoga studio was quite big and we had a good class there. We loved both the resident dogs and the resident cat. The pool area was relaxing with quiet little nooks to sit and read in. The restaurant had simple fresh fare, it was nice that it was there but eating out was fun too.
Janka, who worked at the desk, made phone calls for us to find us out more information about a day trip location we were planning. Thank you!
Pranamar Villas & Yoga Retreat
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Pranamar Villas & Yoga Retreat offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 8 miles from Montezuma. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Tambor is 11 miles from Pranamar Villas, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- Pranamar was just heaven. Beautiful rooms, peaceful and perfect beach, delicious fresh and healthy food, friendly staff, amazing yoga. Loved it. Fully recommend.
- Everything was perfect. A paradise in heaven. The staff amazing. I can’t wait to come back. I am missing it so much
- The pool & proximity to the beach. The daily yoga class was awesome, really liked the teacher & the studio! The food was quite tasty albeit expensive. Cool outdoor shower
- Amazing yoga shala and great classes. Location was also lovely
- Excelente lugar , si lo que buscas es paz y relajacion
Top Resorts In Pochote Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pochote Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pochote Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pochote Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!