10 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa Quemada Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Quemada Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa Quemada Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Quemada Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Quemada Lanzarote. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa Quemada Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa Quemada Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Playa Quemada Lanzarote:
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Apartments at Caybeach Sun are located beside the beach in Playa Blanca and are set around a series of fantastic open-air pools and landscaped gardens with palm trees – enjoy playing on the tennis courts.Each of these bright and airy Cay Beach Apartments has 1 or 2 bedrooms. You can cook up a feast in the well-equipped kitchen and then dine with friends.Soak up the glorious sunshine which Lanzarote enjoys the majority of the year and then cool off in one of 2 pools. Children will have fun and make friends in the children’s play area and in their own, separate pool.Let yourself be entertained by the Cay Beach Sun Lanzarote’s fantastic entertainment program with activities for all the family.Stay outdoors and active with a game of tennis and then relax with a drink from the poolside bar. You can also enjoy a light snack from the bar.Enjoy a good book or an afternoon siesta in the pleasant shade of the Cay Sun Beach’s palm trees.
- enjoyed the walking not a long walk to the centre at night .
- Pools nice and space for little ones and those a little older to enjoy. Staff very friendly. Kitchen facilities in the room useful although we were half board and enjoyed the restaurant.
- Lots of sun beds at the pool, 4 swimming pools, nice food at the restaurant.
- Have been back over ten times so that tells its own story.
- Great apartment, lovely shower and terrace was good for afternoon sun. We were self catering so didn’t eat there. The facilities were great, good outdoor pool and we loved the indoor pool and jacuzzi, this was a real bonus!
Hotel Lanzarote Village
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This elegant hotel across from Los Pocillos beach has its own outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts, and elegant rooms with furnished terraces.Enjoy a relaxing beach vacation with friends and family at the Lanzarote Village, featuring an excellent location in the popular Puerto del Carmen resort.Admire the views of the sea or swimming pool from your well-equipped room.Sunbathe by the hotel’s pool, or relax in the hot tub or with a massage.Guests can take advantage of the Lanzarote Village’s billiards, ping-pong and darts facilities. You can also rent a bike at the front desk and cycle along the sunny coast.There is a game room and playground for kids, who will enjoy the entertainment activities offered.At meal times, head to the non-smoking buffet restaurant, and grab a drink at the cocktail bar, where you can enjoy daily live music.
- We booked last minute for 1 night after Ryanair cancelled our flight home!! What a fabulous hotel, it was a pity we hadn’t stayed here for the whole week. Lovely clean modern room. Shower fabulous. The small details like how our little girls cot was made up when it was brought to us made us smile. Quiet location
Great facilities in a quiet location with easy walkable access into the main resort.
Plenty of sunbeds at the pool.
Rooms clean and food excellent.
- Other than the above the hotel was immaculately clean all other staff were very kind and welcoming
- Amazing hotel. Staff extremely friendly. Breakfast had very good choices.
- Could of been improved with kitchenette facilities
THB Tropical Island
THB Tropical Island is set 2,950 feet from Lanzarote’s Playa Dorada Beach. It has outdoor swimming pools, a spa and free public parking in front of the hotel.Apartments at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They have a full kitchen and a living area with TV. All the apartments have a balcony. Air conditioning is available from May to October.The THB Tropical Island has a hot tub, sauna and fitness center. There are also gardens, a tennis court and a football court. The hotel offers an entertainment program and children’s activities.The hotel has a bar, an Italian restaurant and a characteristic Spanish restaurant. Shows and entertainment are held in a large tent. There are many food and drink options in the nearby resort of Playa Blanca.The spectacular beaches of Papagayo are only 1.9 mi away.
- One bed roomed accommodation ample size bright and well equipped very clean
- Everything absolutely fantastic. Breakfast was top class.
- Excellent facilities rooms were cleaned 6 days a week. Short walk into town.
- Cannot fault this property, from the minute we arrived (late) Vanessa checked us in and was so lovely we were provided with a picnic as the restaurant was closed. The apartment was perfect. The shop well stocked and not rip off. Pools were fantastic, plenty of sunbeds always and the Adult only pool was lovely to get away to for an hour. The variety at the Buffet was excellent. We had a late flight home and were thrilled to be able to avail of late check out, once again thanks to the very helpful Reception staff.
- the hotel was very spacious, clean and bright. The food was average if you are to go all inclusive. The resort itself is enormous. As I was away with friends the private pool for adults is a fantastic idea. It is very kiddy friendly but also a nice place to go if you don’t have kids. There is a supermarket on site which is very convenient. Staff were excellent our room was cleaned every morning and the staff at reception were lovely.
One of our best sellers in Puerto del Carmen! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in Puerto del Carmen, Club Atlántico is just 650 feet from the beach, and features a heated outdoor swimming pool and children’s pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each apartment is south-east facing and offers pool views from its balcony or terrace. They have a lounge with sofa bed, a full bathroom and a kitchenette with ceramic hob, toaster, microwave and kettle. Apartments also have satellite TV with a range of international channels.The Club Atlántico also has a poolside club house and there are plenty of sun beds available for relaxing by the pool. Every Friday there is a barbecue for all guests, and there is live entertainment on some evenings. The multi-lingual reception staff can assist with car and bike rental, organizing trips and more.Puerto del Carmen is well known for its restaurants, bars and shops. Lanzarote Airport is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice place to stay very friendly and relaxed. Made lots of friends. Happy hour was good. Would definitely stay here again t
- Loved the location near all the bars and restaurants and good supermarket across the road. Apartments very well equipped with everything you could want. Outdoor pool area was lovely with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas. Lovely food and drink in poolside bar very well priced. There were a few nights entertainment too. Overall a great place to stay
- the staff were friendly. the food was good however the photos on the website looked better than the place axctuly was the pool was smaller in person than on the website
- It was a fabulous stay, the apartment was only updated 16 months ago, so everything was like new. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was a couple of minutes walk to the strip and a Spar shop across the road.
- Returned yesterday, 19/9/208,. after an 8 day stay. Had a great time, apartment excellent location, just a few minutes from the main strip. Lovely and quiet, all staff very friendly. Special mention for the bar staff who went out of their way to make us feel really welcome. Apartment a bit smaller than I expected, however, it was ideal for us. My Mother has mobility issues and I requested a ground floor apartment which they were happy to accommodate. Complex very clean, would definitely return, without a shadow of doubt!!
Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive 24 hours
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set on Las Coloradas Beach, Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort offers all-inclusive services 24 hours a day. It features 3 outdoor pools, free WiFi, a spa, and rooms with balconies with views of the sea, Lobos Island and Fuerteventura.Each room at Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive has a satellite TV and air conditioning. Safes and mini-bars are available to rent.Sandos Papagayo Beach Resort – All Inclusive has 5 bars and a chill-out terrace with views of Fuerteventura and Los Lobos Islands. On-site restaurants include an international buffet, a pizzeria, an oriental/tex-mex restaurant and a poolside snack bar.The spa includes hot tubs, Finnish saunas and Turkish baths. There is also an on-site gym, a mini-golf course and a multipurpose sports pitch.The hotel staff organize sports, activities and evening entertainment. Children can enjoy the play area, children’s swimming pools and kids’ club.Located 1,950 feet from Papagayo Beach, the hotel is 2.5 mi from the fishing village of Playa Blanca. Timanfaya National Park is 12 mi away.
- Amazing place with fantastic food and kids entertainment
The Royal Elite rooms are worth the upgrade for a lovely sea view.
The hotel is very clean and the facilities are good.
The food in the main restaurant and a la carte restaurants was great.
Overall our stay was above our expectations.
I cannot fault this hotel, it was absolutely amazing! The rooms were large bright and exceptionally clean. The hotel was excellent, they had a pool for entertainment and music or a pool to just chill out at with no distractions. Great selection of food at meal times and staff were extremely friendly. Great selection of drinks at the bar and they didn’t hold back on the measures of spirits they put in your glass!!
We were on our honeymoon and we had a bottle of champagne and a congratulatory note in our room on arrival which I thought was a lovey touch.
The main bar/restaurant/shopping strip is about half an hour walk away or a few mins drive, the hotel provides a courtesy bus during the day but should you need a taxi the hotel will arrange one and it costs €4. Its a nice quiet location away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to the town should you want to mingle! I’d highly recommend this hotel!
- Beautiful hotel and beautiful location. Gorgeous room, staff and food
- Excellent choice of food at all meals. Clean and efficient staff throughout.
Lanzarote Green Villas
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring villas with private swimming pools, Lanzarote Green Villas is set in a small complex in Playa Blanca, 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest beaches. Each pretty, whitewashed villa has a terrace with sun loungers, a dining area and a barbecue.Lanzarote Green Villas features bright décor and cooling tiled floors. The spacious living room has a sofa and flat-screen cable TV.The kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, oven, coffee maker and an electric hob. There is also a dining area here.Regular ferries to Fuerteventura leave from Playa Blanca Port, just over 0.6 mi from the villas. Lanzarote Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
Very pleasant villa with a nice outdoor space, comfortable and relaxing. Will book again for April next year.
Love Playa Blanca
- The villa was clean think its a great place to relax if that is what kind of holiday you want. Their are a few little beaches that are quite but there is nothing surrounding them if you need the toilet or a drink but if you go prepared its lovely and relaxing.
- Was nice and quiet and not too far or expensive for a cab ride into town great views
- Lovely place in a quiet area! House is super clean, spacious and very homely. Short walking distance to the nearest supermarket and small rocky beach. Swimming pool just to yourself which was cleaned every otherday- looooveeed it ! Thank you ! We will be back!
- Lovely villas, nice quiet location, shops and bars within easy walking distance, with the fabulous Marina just a 20 minute stroll away along the promenade. Main resort of Playa Blanca just a 5 minute drive. Fantastic holiday!
- Very pleasant villa with a nice outdoor space, comfortable and relaxing. Will book again for April next year.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In a quiet resort 3 miles west of Puerto del Carmen, Costa Calero has 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa with a sauna. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beach.Costa Calero has elegant, air conditioned rooms, each decorated in bright colors. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and have a balcony with sea views. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and dinner. The menu includes a variety of Canarian cuisines. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and one with live entertainment. Puerto Calero harbor and a promenade lined with bars and restaurants is just 1,000 feet from the hotel.There is an scuba diving center, Squalo Diving, at the hotel, and Lanzarote Golf Club is about a 15 minute drive away. Costa Calero is 8 miles from the Lanzarote Airport and about a 25 minute drive from Arrecife ferry port with regular departures to the island Gran Canaria.
- We were at a wedding and have to say it was wonderful , staff, food everything just lovely, I would definitely recommend anyone wishing to marry there to go for it
- Fabulous hotel. We were attending a wedding there and one of us was in the bridal party. Staff were great. Facilities were all you could wish for. There was a lovely relaxed atmosphere all around. The pool set up is next level. You can choose saltwater or fresh water pools , whatever you want. So much to keep you entertained!
- as the water is desalinated fresh water could have been offered in the rooms
- the hotel looked well managed , no shortage of facilities of all sorts. breakfast was great. overall a very clean environment.
- Good location, great views of mountains and sea. Hotel facilities and buffet restaurant choice and quality very good.
Alondra Villas y Suites
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Set in a large garden, Alondra Villas y Suites features private outdoor swimming pools and furnished sun terraces. They also offer free Wi-Fi, parking and stylish kitchens with dishwashers.Each villa and suite at the Alondra has 2 or 3 marble bathrooms, with a whirlpool bath and shower. They each also include a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.Alondra Villas y Suites´ spa and wellness center, Kalma, offers a range of massages and beauty treatments.The villas and suites have a quiet location in Puerto del Carmen, in the south of Lanzarote. A 1640 ft² garden surrounds the villas and suites and the beach is within walking distance.
The cleaners really did put a lot of effort and were super pleasant!
Reception and security staff were very helpful and polite.
The restaurant was right around the corner which was super convenient.
My partner and I were really happy with both the place and staff and will definitely return.
- All staff were so helpful and friendly with my little girl really recommend it and will definitely be returning
- Pool area was really very nice, cottage was spacious and well equipped, staff were very friendly, breakfast was great, one issue that we had was addressed in a courteous and professional manner
- Beautiful modern villas with fantastic pool and facilities. Fab breakfast included too! Can’t wait for next year
- Very Clean Villa, lovely view, easy access, perfect location, great swimming pool
- The cleaners really did put a lot of effort and were super pleasant!
Located in the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen.
The resort has an outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.
Every room includes a TV, as well as an electric kettle.
There is a 24-hour reception, and the property is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Playa Blanca is 11 mi from Casas Heddy, while Corralejo is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 mi from Casas Heddy.
- Great pool and excellent pool events. Good evening activities.
- Excelente personal y el animador Michael, de calidad superior, lo poco q me permitía mi trabajo , esos ratos los amenizaba de lujo , o sea para repetir.
- La tranquilidad,el desayunar bajo el porche de madera con vistas a la piscina. La habitación inmejorable,con tu tumbona y mesa en el rellano delante de la puerta. El poder aparcar el coche sin complicaciones.
Todo muy limpio y cuidado, instalaciones muy bonitas, desayuno buffet variado y tranquilidad absoluta.
Todas sus instalaciones están diseñadas especialmente para personas con discapacidad, gesto muy loable.
- Pasamos unos dias maravillosos, todo en general está muy bien.
Villas Las Marinas
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Villas with prívate swimming pools and mountain views are on offer at Villas Las Marinas, located just 1,650 feet from Papagayo Beach. It offers well-equipped accommodations with gardens.Each Marinas villa has simple décor with tiled flooring. There is a spacious living room with a dining area, which opens out onto a private terrace. Kitchens have a microwave, fridge and oven. Each one also has free Wi-Fi.Villas Las Marinas is set in Las Coloradas de Playa Blanca and less than 1.2 mi from its marina. There is a golf course 30 minutes’ drive away and staff at Las Marinas can arrange boat trips, watersports and car rental.Timanfaya National Park is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the villas, while Lanzarote Aiport is just 12 mi away.
- Apart from the weather!!!!! only negative surprise were 2 cockroaches…….I realise they are endemic but not what we are used to!!
- the location was perfect for us..three of us .right across from walk to uncrowded beautiful beach. location was quiet ..away from playa blanca .supermarket across the road …coffee shops and restaurants
Very close to Papagayo and an excellent restaurant, Casa Carlos.
The local shopping area was good value for money with a couple of lovely bars in it and one or two interesting shops too. The gin and tapas bar is nice, even if it is in a concrete centre, with a nice range of drinks and tapas. Very comfortable beds and sofas. The directions to find the accommodation were perfect.
- Beds very comfy,people in shops very friendly,staff off villas e.g. Cleaners very helpful and nice.
Very suitable and quiet.
Close to shops and a short walk to the beach, great location.
Bathroom shower poor and not much hot water.
The washing machine outflow hose was broken so we had to wash our things in the swimming pool!!
Top Resorts In Playa Quemada Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa Quemada Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Quemada Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa Quemada Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!