10 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa Paraiso Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Paraiso Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa Paraiso Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa Paraiso Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Playa Paraiso Tenerife:
Villa Dhanvantari in Playa Paraiso features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the resort, each room includes a closet.Villa Dhanvantari has a terrace.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.Featuring outdoor pools, sun terraces and on-site restaurants, Bahia Principe Tenerife is set on the Costa Adeje coast, 10 minutes’ drive from Adeje town and Costa Adeje Golf Club.The property includes an on-site gym, tennis courts, spa and children’s playground. You will also find entertainment options such as karaoke.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is a 20-minute drive away, and there you will find a range of shops and dining options. Tenerife Sur Airport can also be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
Terrific choice of high quality food.
Staff were friendly, courteous and highly efficient.
Plenty of room in the restaurant and around the pool.
The all-inc option meant that very little needed to be spent
- Everything. Above all the staff which is genuinely nice and very helpful with all our requests.
- The food was good and the staff friendly and very helpful. The shops and spa were also good
- Facilities were lovely food was good!!!! Some entertainment staff were great !!!
- Well organised and meticulously clean throughout and the restaurants, whether buffet or a la carte provided a fantastic choice and quality of food.
- Terrific choice of high quality food.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.The Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a luxurious beachfront hotel set in a tranquil residential area of Costa Adeje. It features 3 swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon, and free WiFi.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come with 1 king-size or 2 twin beds, as well as a furnished terrace, and the private bathroom includes a rain-effect sensory shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers. They feature modern décor and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, a safe, and free WIFI.The Rock Royalty suites also have access to private concierge services, free entrance to the spa, VIP check-in, and access to the Rock Royalty lounge, including snacks and drinks and daily newspapers.The hotel spa offers a thermal circuit, a variety of treatments, personalized music, and courtesy drinks. There is also a fitness center and a shop with Hard Rock branded products. There are also meeting rooms for up to 525 people.Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife provides several dining and entertainment facilities, a miniclub for children and teenagers, and a Beach Club.
amazing hotel do not think twice just order it everything was just great
breakfast , dinners , pools , room , staff and amazing atmosphere
- The buffet was really nice with a big selection of different food. The hotel smelt very nice 🙂 and the beds were comfy. The staff were very nice and great memorabilia everywhere
very nice service
nice music all over the place
- Very comfortable bed. Luxury hotel facilities. Adult pool with bar lovely. Went half board and great to be able to use credit at restaurants. Very high standard of food and service.
- Excellent location near the ocean. Beautiful music from any places in the hotel
- amazing hotel do not think twice just order it everything was just great
Chayofa Country Club
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Wish we stayed longer than a week.
So pleased will recommend to anyone x
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
- Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Bahia del Duque
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness center and stylish accommodations with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
Truly magnificent in every way
Carla was very accommodating catering to our every need .
- excellent in everything, staff are friendly and people really helpful
- Service, Accommodation and Location were great. I would definitely recommend the Hotel. The only issue I had was that despite the facilities being great there was no one around during the evening. It may be this was because we stayed in early May but it was odd there were very few guests in the hotel’s restaurants and bars. Breakfast was excellent and everyone was there and it was busy during the day….but in the evening they all disappeared. Still there’s plenty of life just outside the hotel by the beach and all of that life is literally 2 mins walk away.
- The location is good, however there are alot of stairs and steps. The pool layout is good but the temperature during our stay was insufficient to make a swim a pleasant experience.
Gorgeous hotel and lots to do !!
Very clean and nice restaurants, great breakfast buffet.
- Amazing hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
One of our top picks in Guía de Isora.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Tenerife’s Guía de Isora, this complex overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring island of Gomera. It has 7 outdoor pools and a spa, golf course, tennis courts and a beach.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
- The properly was by far the most beautiful I’ve seen on any of the Canary Islands. I have to say I wasn’t overly excited about the prospect of going to Tenerife but needed a bit of guaranteed good weather, but this property was just as much luxury as other Ritz-Carlton properties we’ve stayed in in other countries. The staff were extremely helpful and nothing was too much to ask. The spa was exception and I found both treatments I had exceptional relaxing. The food at all the restaurants was beautiful.
- Well maintained resort, with beautiful beach and very good food. I was there due to my friends wedding and it could have not been any better. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a perfect venue for your party. I have also used a spa and that was amazing as well. I hope to visit again very soon
- High value on service with English speaking staff all around. Room (and everywhere else) was very clean. Beautiful views from the room (although advertised as sea view, that was a bit of a stretch). The gym is excellent. Favourite place must be the infinity pool.
Golf course and a beautiful beach.
It’s a big resort but we had a lot of privacy.
Pool service- excellent.
- Hotel for super luxurious vacation. The pools and the beach are spectacular. The staff is pampering with towels and fruit all the time. It’s a paradise.
Villa Las Flores
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Villa Las Flores is just 650 feet from the beach, in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas. This small guest house offers good-value accommodations with free WiFi internet access.Villa Las Flores is just a short walk from Puerto Colón Marina. There is a pleasant seaside promenade nearby, connecting Bahía del Duque to Los Cristianos. Las Americas Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away.Each room at Las Flores is simple and comfortable. They all have a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, microwave and a small fridge. Towels are provided.The villa is set on a quiet street in the resort center. It has a sun terrace with impressive sea views. The Las Flores reception offers car, motorbike and bicycle rental, as well as tourist information. Guests receive 1 day’s free bicycle use.
Very good location. Bus station ten minutes walk. Big supermarket Mercadona is close enough too (about 5 minutes).The nearest beach (Playa del Bobo) isn’t very cool because of stones at the bottom of ocean, but very good beach Playa de Troya is in few minutes walk.
Nice view from the room’s balcony.
- The garden was quiet and secluded. The room was clean. The shower was powerful.
- Good location for this small & very friendly complex , no pool but beach very close ,cleaning staff excellent ,
- I liked the room, the location was very good and the view from the balcony, the staff were very friendly…
- Beautiful location, lovely terrace, extra pillows on asking. Kettle supplied free of charge
- Very good location. Bus station ten minutes walk. Big supermarket Mercadona is close enough too (about 5 minutes).The nearest beach (Playa del Bobo) isn’t very cool because of stones at the bottom of ocean, but very good beach Playa de Troya is in few minutes walk.
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Cleopatra is across from El Camisón Beach, in southern Tenerife. It features a spa, and an outdoor pool with a large terrace, surrounded by magnificent Roman columns and marble statues of gods.The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
Food package is not worth it
Rooms were dirty until I upgraded to pool
- The staff was very friendly and helpful lovely hotel with great location
- Really enjoyed our stay, staff excellent, food excellent, beds a little hard but fine. Overall a super experience will be back?
- Pool and ocean beach were perfect. We can use neighbour Hotel Mediterrean. Also Hard Rock Coffee was perfect.
- I loved the swimming pool and the location of the hotel was excellent. It’s round the corner from the Hard Rock Cafe and a short walk to playas des Américas beach. I stayed three nights alone in the hotel, the staff were extra helpful and even upgraded me to a room with a view for no extra cost. I also booked the transfer from the airport which was very professional and a nice car. Had a lovely stay, would go again. 10/10!
- Food package is not worth it
Europe Villa Cortes GL
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Europe Villa Cortes GL is located on the seafront in southern Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas resort. It offers a fitness room, spa, 6 restaurants and luxurious rooms with private balconies.The Villa Cortes GL is styled in the manner of a luxurious Mexican mansion. Rooms feature custom-made Mexican furniture, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Cortes has a beach club restaurant and a variety of gourmet dining options, offering Mediterranean, Mexican and Bavarian food. There are also 4 bars, including a beach bar. There is a buffet breakfast, and half-board rates include à la carte dishes.The hotel’s outdoor pool features a waterfall and a children’s area. There is also a tennis court and a sun terrace with Balinese beds.Las Américas Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Villa Cortés. Guests can also drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in 15 minutes.
- Beautiful hotel, fantastic suite for a family of 4, huge terrace which was great for lunch and drinks with our other teenage kids
- The breakfast buffet was amazing, staff were very attentative and our room was spacious and clean.
- Loved it. Amazing food, great atmo. Perfect for a couple.
The omlete at breakfast is a work of art
- Funny concept – Mexican village style. Rooms are pretty big. Breakfast is good. Stuff is nice. Worth the money overall.
Tenerife Royal Gardens
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to Las Vistas Beach, Tenerife Royal Gardens offers accommodations with terraces. Set between Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos, this attractive resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a bar.Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- Location perfect right beside the beach,shops and restaurants, apartments very well equipped and very comfortable. The office staff Roberto and adridna were so helpful and accommodating and we would definitely stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending it.
- The pool area.the view. Location.studio was lovely.loved it all
- as a regular visitor to the royal gardens everything was as we expected,, and hope to return soon. restraunts and bars first class.
- Loved the apartment, everything you could possibly want was in it, including books. Comfy bed and sofa. Lovely balcony. Fantastic pool. Always sun beds available.
- The facilities were excellent. Location could not be better. The resort is clean safe and people are very friendly. Enjoyed holiday immensely largely due to surroundings would definitely go again
Top Resorts In Playa Paraiso Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!