10 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa Fañabe Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Fañabe Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa Fañabe Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa Fañabe Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Playa Fañabe Tenerife:
Villa Las Flores
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Villa Las Flores is just 650 feet from the beach, in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas. This small guest house offers good-value accommodations with free WiFi internet access.Villa Las Flores is just a short walk from Puerto Colón Marina. There is a pleasant seaside promenade nearby, connecting Bahía del Duque to Los Cristianos. Las Americas Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away.Each room at Las Flores is simple and comfortable. They all have a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, microwave and a small fridge. Towels are provided.The villa is set on a quiet street in the resort center. It has a sun terrace with impressive sea views. The Las Flores reception offers car, motorbike and bicycle rental, as well as tourist information. Guests receive 1 day’s free bicycle use.
Very good location. Bus station ten minutes walk. Big supermarket Mercadona is close enough too (about 5 minutes).The nearest beach (Playa del Bobo) isn’t very cool because of stones at the bottom of ocean, but very good beach Playa de Troya is in few minutes walk.
Nice view from the room’s balcony.
- The garden was quiet and secluded. The room was clean. The shower was powerful.
- Good location for this small & very friendly complex , no pool but beach very close ,cleaning staff excellent ,
- I liked the room, the location was very good and the view from the balcony, the staff were very friendly…
- Beautiful location, lovely terrace, extra pillows on asking. Kettle supplied free of charge
- Very good location. Bus station ten minutes walk. Big supermarket Mercadona is close enough too (about 5 minutes).The nearest beach (Playa del Bobo) isn’t very cool because of stones at the bottom of ocean, but very good beach Playa de Troya is in few minutes walk.
Chayofa Country Club
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Wish we stayed longer than a week.
So pleased will recommend to anyone x
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
- Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Bahia del Duque
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness center and stylish accommodations with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
Truly magnificent in every way
Carla was very accommodating catering to our every need .
- excellent in everything, staff are friendly and people really helpful
- Service, Accommodation and Location were great. I would definitely recommend the Hotel. The only issue I had was that despite the facilities being great there was no one around during the evening. It may be this was because we stayed in early May but it was odd there were very few guests in the hotel’s restaurants and bars. Breakfast was excellent and everyone was there and it was busy during the day….but in the evening they all disappeared. Still there’s plenty of life just outside the hotel by the beach and all of that life is literally 2 mins walk away.
- The location is good, however there are alot of stairs and steps. The pool layout is good but the temperature during our stay was insufficient to make a swim a pleasant experience.
Gorgeous hotel and lots to do !!
Very clean and nice restaurants, great breakfast buffet.
- Amazing hotel
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This extensive vacation complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa de las Américas, just 650 feet from the beaches of southern Tenerife.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Tenerife. Its tropical grounds surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Alternatively, stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- The beds were comfortable & plenty of hot water.
- This is the place to go if you are traveling with family, especially if you have young kids, the area is so secure and the pools are as well, in our family of 10 there are 3 children 2-7 years old and they walked between our houses like it was nothing, the pool are and the breakfast is kid friendly and superb as well, the beds are.. well i love my bed at home but for 2 weeks it is okay and the cleanliness is superb as well, the hotel is very well situated close to everything and nice restaurants all around, about 15 minute walk to siam mall and 10 minutes to parque santiago 6 shopping center, i will be coming back again with my family here. perfect for families but if you are here to party i would recommend staying elsewhere since there are mainly families.
- The bungalows were spacious with plenty of cupboard space. The pool area had plenty of sunbeds and parasols. There were plenty of bars & restaurants all within walking distance.
- Food is good, enough variety and excellent quality. Cleaning staff very friendly.
- Staff very helpful and accommodating. Place was spotless. Was room only so cannot comment on food but looked good !!
Green Garden Resort & Suites
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Set in magnificent tropical gardens, 0.6 mi from water park Siam Park, the colonial-style Green Garden Resort & Suites features 3 outdoor pools. It offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, a 20-minute walk away.Bright, spacious apartments and suites have a ceiling fan, and living room with a TV and sofa bed. Private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.All apartments and suites have a dining area and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker.Green Garden Resort & Suites has a restaurant, and the snack bar overlooks the pools. A buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered, and there is a mini-market on-site.You can play table tennis and pool in the games room, and there is a children’s playground. Massages are available for an extra charge.Green Garden Resort & Suites features a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is offered on-site.
Location is so good,staff just amazing so friendly 👍,the name Green garden exceeds expectations,it’s so beautiful you feel like you enter a paradise 😍
Rooms so nice and comfortable,with amazing views
Food very good,different every day!
- Everything was wonderful from the friendly staff to the great variety of food. The location was perfect for a relaxing holiday with your family.
- The staff works a lot and they are kind, the Resort looks good.
- The resorts facilities especially for little ones is brilliant
- The staff made our stay great. IHope the hótel keap the same staff and treat then well. That is the key for success.
- Location is so good,staff just amazing so friendly 👍,the name Green garden exceeds expectations,it’s so beautiful you feel like you enter a paradise 😍
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Cleopatra is across from El Camisón Beach, in southern Tenerife. It features a spa, and an outdoor pool with a large terrace, surrounded by magnificent Roman columns and marble statues of gods.The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
Food package is not worth it
Rooms were dirty until I upgraded to pool
- The staff was very friendly and helpful lovely hotel with great location
- Really enjoyed our stay, staff excellent, food excellent, beds a little hard but fine. Overall a super experience will be back😃
- Pool and ocean beach were perfect. We can use neighbour Hotel Mediterrean. Also Hard Rock Coffee was perfect.
- I loved the swimming pool and the location of the hotel was excellent. It’s round the corner from the Hard Rock Cafe and a short walk to playas des Américas beach. I stayed three nights alone in the hotel, the staff were extra helpful and even upgraded me to a room with a view for no extra cost. I also booked the transfer from the airport which was very professional and a nice car. Had a lovely stay, would go again. 10/10!
- Food package is not worth it
Europe Villa Cortes GL
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Europe Villa Cortes GL is located on the seafront in southern Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas resort. It offers a fitness room, spa, 6 restaurants and luxurious rooms with private balconies.The Villa Cortes GL is styled in the manner of a luxurious Mexican mansion. Rooms feature custom-made Mexican furniture, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Cortes has a beach club restaurant and a variety of gourmet dining options, offering Mediterranean, Mexican and Bavarian food. There are also 4 bars, including a beach bar. There is a buffet breakfast, and half-board rates include à la carte dishes.The hotel’s outdoor pool features a waterfall and a children’s area. There is also a tennis court and a sun terrace with Balinese beds.Las Américas Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Villa Cortés. Guests can also drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in 15 minutes.
- Beautiful hotel, fantastic suite for a family of 4, huge terrace which was great for lunch and drinks with our other teenage kids
- The breakfast buffet was amazing, staff were very attentative and our room was spacious and clean.
- Loved it. Amazing food, great atmo. Perfect for a couple.
The omlete at breakfast is a work of art
- Funny concept – Mexican village style. Rooms are pretty big. Breakfast is good. Stuff is nice. Worth the money overall.
Tenerife Royal Gardens
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to Las Vistas Beach, Tenerife Royal Gardens offers accommodations with terraces. Set between Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos, this attractive resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a bar.Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- Location perfect right beside the beach,shops and restaurants, apartments very well equipped and very comfortable. The office staff Roberto and adridna were so helpful and accommodating and we would definitely stay here again and have no hesitation in recommending it.
- The pool area.the view. Location.studio was lovely.loved it all
- as a regular visitor to the royal gardens everything was as we expected,, and hope to return soon. restraunts and bars first class.
- Loved the apartment, everything you could possibly want was in it, including books. Comfy bed and sofa. Lovely balcony. Fantastic pool. Always sun beds available.
- The facilities were excellent. Location could not be better. The resort is clean safe and people are very friendly. Enjoyed holiday immensely largely due to surroundings would definitely go again
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Location was excellent. Hotel was very clean and staff very welcoming and helpful.
- Hotels a little tired great location though and the pool area was good always plenty sun beds.
- Staff was super kind, very nice swimming pool and facilities. Very close to the beach and nice food.
The breakfast was good and proposed many differents dishes. The only thing which is not good with the breakfast is the juice.
The location was really good – you have many restaurants around so no need to take half board option.
The infocenter service was good as we could book easily our activities and we receive good suggestions.
- Everything. It’s a luxury hotel. All of the staff were really nice and helpful at all times. The food in the buffet restaurant was great. Nice big pool area. It’s located on a street full of bars, restaurants and shops near the beach. We were given a glass of champagne when we checked in too. Loved it!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring direct access to Camisón Beach in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas, this stylish hotel offers a spa and an outdoor pool. Air-conditioned rooms include a balcony with ocean views and free WiFi.The rooms at Sir Anthony feature parquet floors and modern, elegant décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV, safe and mini-bar. There is a pillow menu and the private bathroom comes with hairdryer. Some rooms have a private plunge pool.Guests receive a welcome glass of cava on arrival. The Windsor Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes, and it also features a terrace. There is a poolside juice bar and a private beach club offering live music.Guests can use the neighboring Mare Nostrum’s spa, where you can find a hot tub, fitness center and tennis courts. Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Park are 0.6 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- WE HAD A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE AT THE SIR ANTHONY AS ALWAYS!!!
- Fab Hotel, Staff extremely patient & accommodating. Food beautiful and loved the fact Hot Food cooked fresh & brought to table. Room Fab – Good Quality Bed Linen, Quiet and Cool.
Staff were more than Excellent.
- Small well run hotel. Staff excellent. Nothing too much trouble.
- Lovely hotel , staff very friendly and professional, great location
Top Resorts In Playa Fañabe Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Fañabe Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa Fañabe Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!