10 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa del Cura Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa del Cura Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Playa Del Cura Gran Canaria:
Marina Elite – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Patalavaca.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Marina Elite All Inclusive is located in Patalavaca, just a few feet from Balito Beach and featuring impressive views of the ocean. This all-inclusive property includes 2 outdoor swimming pools.Featuring modern décor, each bright and air-conditioned apartment and suite includes a satellite TV, an open-plan kitchen with a fridge and microwave, and a private bathroom.Free WiFi is provided in the reception area and both pools.Marina Elite offers a tennis court, available for an extra charge, and guests have free access to the gym. There is also a miniclub for children from 4 to 12, which includes several activities, and a special pool for them.The property has a buffet restaurant, a snack bar, and a poolside bar. The outdoor pools are also heating during the winter months.You can walk to Anfi Beach in just 10 minutes, and the lively area of Puerto Rico, where main bars and nightclubs are found, is a 5-minute drive away. Gran Canaria Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Everything was as expected. Food was not as varied as the last time we stayed, but was very adequate. Lovely location with a pleasant walk to the beach. Pools warm, and lower pool lovely and quiet
- The hotel is very good value for money. You are well catered with access to good food and drinks throughout the day. The hotel consists of three buildings, and our group was accomodated on the 8th floor above the reception. The superior apartments had really stunning sea views. The rooms are clean and nice. There is a bus stop just by the hotel with easy access to all nearby villages. It is a nice 10 minutes walk to the sandy Anfi beach through a gorgeous park. Our youths also loved snorkling by the rocky beach outside the hotel. Sebastian who is in charge of the activities throughout the day is really doing a great job by the upper pool! There are two billiard tables, a ping pong table and a tennis court available at the hotel.
- Lovely sea views. Large balcony. Short walk to Anfi beach if you want a change of scenery. Hotel sits on it’s own but is on main bus route. Plenty of choice in restaurant at all meal times. Hotel is going through a refurbishment and the rooms being modernised looked lovely. Shampoo supplied in shower.
The food was nice (delicious pancakes for breakfast, yum!) There was a decent variety to choose from, like rice, chicken, chips, pasta, salads, etc throughout the day. Good choice of drinks too.
Staff were friendly and always willing to help. A massive thank you to Tony who moved us and helped us with every enquiry.
Hotel is within good walking distance from Anfi beach and is next to a bus stop if you feel like taking a trip into Maspalomas. It’s pretty central to the nice places in south Gran Canaria.
- We found the choice of food was very good, staff very friendly, lovely pool area. Daily activities if you wanted to join in. Will be looking at going back.
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Gloria Palace Amadores is on a cliff top between Gran Canaria’s Puerto Rico and Amadores Beaches. This luxury spa hotel features 2 outdoor pools and spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.Gloria Palace, one of the largest thalassotherapy centers in Europe, includes a seawater pool, massage and various other treatments. There is a sauna, a Turkish bath and a physiotherapy pool.The air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. There is satellite TV, and guests can rent a safe and minibar. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in their room and throughout the hotel.Tennis coaching is available on the floodlit tennis court. There is a gym, and guests can also play ping-pong, bowls, archery and darts.Children have their own swimming pool, playground and mini-club. Evening shows are provided for both adults and children.Amadores has a buffet restaurant with show cooking and nightly themed buffets. There are several bars, including a piano bar and a pool bar.Gloria Palace has a 24-hour front desk and provides a car rental service. Free parking is provided.
- Very clean hotel with beautiful location, staff where friendly, there was entertainment every evening. We had a junior suite with a jacuzzi bath. Highly recommendable hotel
- Beautiful hotel – staff friendly, rooms are lovely
Loved all of the facilities, the hotel was just incredible! Staff were super friendly, especially Maria on reception! We opted for all inclusive when we arrived and we were super pleased! Mostly just stayed in the hotel for our whole trip, with some trips into the town and other activities but we were left wanting for nothing!
Would 100% recommend Gloria palace amadore!
- Everything, but my favourite drink wasn’t on the all inclusive package ?
ROOM and view was beautiful all staff where great could not do enough for you room was cleaned every day and new towels given.Hotel should be 5 star will be back next year for sure.
ps food was beautiful as well
Las Villas de Amadores
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Las Villas de Amadores is located 0.6 mi from Amadores Beach, and comes with free private parking available. The spacious apartments offer a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi and sea views.The Amadores Villas all have a private balcony and a hydromassage shower in the bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen includes a washing machine and the apartments have stylish, modern design.The complex is set around an outdoor swimming pool, with views over the sea. There are panoramic elevators, as well as a large terrace and a garden area.The Anfi Tauro Golf Course is within walking distance of the Villas de Amadores. The area is ideal for hiking and windsurfing. Massages and bicycle rental are possible on site.
Villa was fantastic, lovely to have our own pool
Loved the villas facilities sauna, jacuzzi bath, Entertainment Room
The Kitchen contains everything you need, lovely living and dining area
- Great location, really clean spacious rooms, staff really helpful couldn’t fault the accommodation. Pool and snack bar was great.
- Great views to wake up to. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Staff are very accommodating and nice, including reception staff, cleaning staff, maintenance, and those working at the Kiosk by the pool, especially Hassan (less so the actual pool staff, so called lifeguards). Property itself is nice and spacious, very good maintenance since it was cleaned almost every day, and sheets + towels changed. Also it was good to have private and secure parking. We also appreciated the convenience store near the reception, which was very convenient indeed and reasonably priced (which was a nice surprise), although it could do with being slightly bigger and with a wider variety of items (since there are not many shopping options in close proximity to the villas)
Friendly staff with a lovely sense of humour; nothing was too much.
Clean apartments, beautiful views of the Amadores bay.
Spacious apartments. Washer-dryer very useful. Modern kitchen. Pool area spacious and clean. Nice staff all around.
Building and car park security were sound.
- Villa was fantastic, lovely to have our own pool
Bungalows Cordial Green Golf
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Offering free transfers to Maspalomas Beach and Playa del Inglés, Bungalows Cordial Green Golf features 2 outdoor swimming pools. It is located next to Maspalomas Golf Course and sand dunes.All Cordial Green Bungalows have bright, modern décor and a private terrace. There is a well-equipped kitchenette and a lounge area with sofa bed and TV.The Cordial Green complex features a poolside snack bar and a buffet restaurant with a terrace. There is also an on-site supermarket.Various shops, restaurants and bars can be found within a short walk in central Maspalomas. Las Palmas Airport is a 20-minute drive from the bungalows.
- Quiet and peaceful. All rooms close to facilities and nearby shops, restaurants etc.
- So close to everything. Very accommidating, clean staff so polite. Music and activities at the pool. Allways imaculate.
- The good night’s sleep guaranteed because of the quietness of the complex.
- Sunbeds,pool,staff,restaurant,animator programs,cats and the peace.
- everything this was my secord time there and going back next year
FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only is set in Maspalomas, 2,650 feet from Maspalomas Golf Course. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Guests will find rooms with flat-screen TV and coffee machine. All units include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can benefit from a heated pool.The area is popular for both, mountain and water activities such as jogging, windsurfing, diving and cycling. You can rent bikes at FBC Fortuny Resort.The resort also offers car hire. Maspalomas Lighthouse is 1.1 mi from FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only, while Palmitos Park is 5.6 mi away. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- It was an amazing and relaxing spot, everything you need was available on site of the resort and it was situated just a short walk from food and shopping locations. Photos are highly accurate and everything was of an exceedingly high standard. Staff were the best we experienced whilst travelling Gran Canaria, receptionist provided great advice for experiencing the area and was very kind and welcoming. It was a safe space with a wonderful, comfortable atmosphere. Gym onsite had a good range of equipment also. Will definitely be back!
- The place was fantastic! Step out of your door and you were at the pool with your own private loungers. The wifi was outstanding, which was great for looking for things to do nearby. Complex was extremely clean and the apartments were kept on great condition. The bar was 30 seconds from the sun bed and the pints were cheap and delicious. Highly recommend this place to anyone.
- Very nice place, clean, great pool, staff very helpfull. I recommand this place! Next time will be back here.
- Excelentes instalaciones. Personal muy amable y servicial.
– Lovely, clean apartment with everything you need (including a bathroom on each floor!)
– Pool area was amazing – perfect for relaxing and super clean (they even have a life guard!)
– All staff were very friendly and helpful
Luxus im Golfparadies
Located in Salobre, Luxus im Golfparadies has accommodations with private terraces. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms have a balcony with sea views and free WiFi.At the resort, every room is equipped with a patio. Luxus im Golfparadies provides some units with mountain views, and each room has a coffee machine. At the accommodation, all rooms include a seating area.Playa del Ingles is 4.3 miles from Luxus im Golfparadies. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 19 miles from the resort.
No reviews yet.
Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Corallium Thalasso
One of our top picks in Meloneras.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort offers a picturesque setting and ocean views from its setting on Meloneras Beach. It features a spa, large outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.The Lopesan is half a mile from Maspalomas Nature Reserve. This large resort and spa has landscape grounds and spacious rooms.All air conditioned rooms feature stylish décor with bright colors. Each has a balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a minibar.There are 5 restaurants including a buffet option, Mediterranean and an Italian restaurant. The Alpendre Salt Grill serves a large salad buffet, while the Patio Café offers cake and crêpes. There are 6 bars, one offering live music.The spa covers 12,900 ft² and is right on the sea front. It has Turkish baths, an African sauna, flotation pool and hydrothermal circuit. A range of treatments is available for an extra cost.
- The area but building works made relaxing by pools not as relaxing as it could be. Would have liked to be informed hotel was doing this during our week there.
- Beatiful resort with nice gardens and pools, staff is friendly end polite. Holiday in this eesort is unforgetable.
- The hotels grounds and public are absolutely amazing so well maintained a credit to all the staff involved,rooms are a great size and great to have a walk in wardrobe ,will definitely return.
- The resort was impeccable. Spacious room, very clean, eye for detail with chocolates in the evening. Breakfast was impressive, great choose, good quality produces. Best of all was the staff, every single one was very helpful and kind. Excellent service.
- Meticulous attention to detail.. superb friendly and professional staff, excellent buffet, La Plaza perfect for entertainment or relaxing and great pools. Our 6th visit so no complaints. Like the commitment to planting in the grounds..
Canary Garden Club
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.Canary Garden Club has an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a buffet restaurant. The complex offers comfortable one-bedroom bungalows, each with a patio and garden.Canary Garden Club is in the Campo International area of Maspalomas, in southern Gran Canaria. Maspalomas Golf Course is 0.6 mi away.There is free public parking nearby. The beaches of Meloneras and Playa del Inglés are 1.9 mi away and a free shuttle service is provided.The complex features a restaurant offering buffet dinner and breakfast and a la carte lunch. a24-hour front desk is provided. There is a cash machine on site.Each bungalow has a bedroom, a bathroom and a living area with satellite TV and free WiFi. There is also a small kitchen with a fridge and a breakfast bar.
- Each bungalow has its own patio with 2 sunbeds on each, private for the bungalow, so no problems with getting a bed. Also plenty around the pool should you prefer the company or want to swim. Excellent and frequent shuttle bus to Maspolomas and P del I. Spacious grounds with grass not lava grit so you can move into sun or shade to suit your preference. Plus all of the above answers clean, friendly, comfortable, good food and value for money.
- The place was so small. My chalet did not get much sun so was v cold esp at night. There was no heat in living area. Staff not v friendly in dining area clearing up before we were finished breakfast. As weather was not. Great we did not go to breakfast before 9 30 by 10 o’clock all food removed promptly. I will give credit where it is due the cleaning staff were v good.
- The quietness around the pool and hotel generallyAA
- Soups, main course at dinner and breakfasts excellent. Very quiet apartment next to trees and grass. Loved the birds and trees. Quiet, good base. Clean and just as shown on photos in Bookings.com
- Paths around the property were nice to walk around. Pool area was clean and very nice! Staff was friendly and helpful. Close walk/bus ride to the beach.
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set in the old touristic town of Maspalomas, the bungalows are ideally located next to the golf course and just 1.2 mi from the spectacular nature reserve of the Dunes of Maspaloma.Just a few minutes away from the shopping center, Faro 2, these comfortable and completely-renovated bungalows are also within easy reach of golf and tennis facilities. In addition to this, a free shuttle bus is offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the center of Playa del Inglés.The bungalows are completed by access to the resort’s swimming pool (heated in winter), and poolside snack bar. Meals are offered at Cordial Green Golf, just in front of the complex.
This was our first stay at Sandy Golf and the staff were very friendly and accommodating in the main. The whole site and apartments are kept in pristine condition with the cleaning and maintenance staff excellent. Beach towels provided and changed regularly and on request at no additional charge. Always plenty of beds round the pool.
Overall we had a very relaxing stay in the quiet surroundings that suited us perfectly. Looking forward to returning next year.
A superb place to stay for a relaxed and quiet holiday. The bungalows are ideal, but only really only suited for two.
The staff are a credit to the company.
- the rooms were spacious and well equipped and the grounds and pool area were always kept very clean and tidy. fresh linen and towels supplied regularly and even toilet roll provided.
- The place was lovely. Quite,clean and lush garden very well maintained. The swimming pool is big and can use the other pool at opposite site if full. Very nice two swimming pool at the opposite site. Can play pool and table tennis if you wanted. Golf nearby and just few minutes drive to sand dune and maspalomas shopping centre.
- All the Staff were so friendly and helpful and the bungalow itself was fantastic. It was surprisingly private and had both oooutside dining are and its own sun loungers Brilliant.
- This was our first stay at Sandy Golf and the staff were very friendly and accommodating in the main. The whole site and apartments are kept in pristine condition with the cleaning and maintenance staff excellent. Beach towels provided and changed regularly and on request at no additional charge. Always plenty of beds round the pool.
Bungalows Parque Nogal
One of our best sellers in Maspalomas! Bungalows Parque Nogal – Adults Only, in a quiet part of Maspalomas, has a swimming pool, large gardens and restaurant. There is a free bus to Maspalomas Beach and free Wi-Fi in public areas.These duplex bungalows have a lounge-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. They have a private terrace and a balcony. The kitchen has a fridge and hob. TVs are available on request.The Bungalows Parque Nogal – Adults Only complex has a children’s playground, billiards and mini golf. The pool is heated during the winter. There is a terrace with free sun loungers and a tour desk.The complex has a restaurant offering a mix of international and traditional Canarian dishes. The poolside bar serves snacks.The GC-1 motorway is about 1,300 feet away. Playa del Inglés Beach is about 1.9 mi away. The Faro Shopping Center is about 0.6 mi away.
good size bed, nice memory foam pillows, quiet location , rooms kept nice and clean. hotel staff very polite and friendly
food not an extensive menu but choice was nicely cooked and plentyful
- Quiet, peaceful, very friendly service, near the Spark store, I did not use the restaurant, I stayed in the bungalow only at night 🙂 but for people wanting to go out in the evening for a drink, the location is too far for a walk. The location, in my opinion, is too far from the beach and the center for people without a car, I was fortunate to have it 🙂 In general, I liked it, I recommend it,
- Cleaned every day. Microwave a bonus. Great fridge/freezer which is needed. Reception staff could not fault them very pleasant.
- Very helpful in all ways they were there when and if you needed them. Very polite and smart
- adults only, room with the pool, The hotell offers a great restaurant with very good food. Beds are comfortly and there is a possebillety too make your own food. There is a buss direktly too the beach.
- good size bed, nice memory foam pillows, quiet location , rooms kept nice and clean. hotel staff very polite and friendly
Top Resorts In Playa Del Cura Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa del Cura Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!