10 Best Resorts To Stay In Plantation Acres Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Plantation Acres Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Plantation Acres Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plantation Acres Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plantation Acres Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Plantation Acres Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Plantation Acres Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Plantation Acres Florida:
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Featuring air conditioning, Vacation Village at Bonaventure offers accommodations in Weston. Miami is 27 miles from the property.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Vacation Village Weston also includes an outdoor pool.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure.
- The bed was comfortable… even the pullout sofa….staff was friendly and helpful
- the location for my is perfect. nice people, jacuzzi.
- I like be in small apartment. I like the jacuzzi zone. I like its clean building and nice location.
- Fransicso up front sweet as a button, jacuzzi, people are nice, kitchen is good well equipped.
- •newer refrigerator • convection oven/microwave • dishes, pots, pans, utensils supplied• dishwasher• kitchenette •cable• when I finally got I. Touch with the third person with each call, they did call me back later to check and see if I was assisted• they were nice on the phone, but they couldn’t help you• the maintenance man was very nice• the lady who checked me in was extremely nice• swimming pool in back of Main bldg was very nice.
Vacation Village at Weston
In Weston, these Florida apartments include kitchen facilities and access to an outdoor pool with a waterfall and a fully equipped fitness center. Sawgrass Mills Mall is 6 miles away.A balcony, cable TV, and kitchenette are featured in every apartments at this Weston Vacation Village. Some apartments feature a full kitchen.An outdoor cinema screen, karaoke, and aqua fitness are a few of the many amenities available at Vacation Village at Weston. A 24-hour front desk and laundromat are available as well.Guests are just over half a mile from Bonaventure Country Club. The property is also 6 miles from BB&T Center entertainment and sports arena and 24 miles from the Miami International Airport.
- I love the bed and the rooms were spacious for my friends and I. Would recommend this property.
- Great pool area, including kids pool. Cute condo with good space. Decor was up to date and the place was very clean. Weston itself was beautiful and the parks/playgrounds in the area were amazing. My kids loved the trip.
- Very plain monochromatic apartments in a retirement complex. Not a travel hotel, no coffee or tea in rooms let alone breakfast.
- The suite felt more like the comfort of home rather than a standard hotel room. The shuttle service was excellent. The grounds were beautifully maintained and very friendly staff.
- Location is good, parking was okay and check-in and out was smooth
Inverrary Golf Resort
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Inverrary Golf Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale, just 28 miles from Miami.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 27 miles from Inverrary Golf Resort , and Hollywood is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The surrounding areas in the hotel’s vicinity were good.
The staff was okay-ish.
- The staff member helping me was friendly and tried his best to accommodate my needs.
- No restaurant on property bed sheets brown not white I had to go to Ross Store to buy a sheet sit and bath towel to put on the bed cause nothing look cleaned.
- Nothing, the property is not fit to be open. It’s under renovation and the room was stripped. No hair dryer, coffee maker, phone or clock. Pool was closed, just terrible.
- The lobby was good and the entertaining part of it was fine
- The surrounding areas in the hotel’s vicinity were good.
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center is located in Weston, 25 miles from Miami and 26 miles from Miami Beach.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 15 miles from Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, and Hollywood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The resort was awesome, close to shopping and food. Staff was great and friendly
- It’s clean, you can walk and find everything restaurant, pharmacy, etc. So Convinient.
- I book two room for cheer competition. Quite the clean hotel, spacious room with a very pleasing interior.
- The space and equipment provided in the type ‘A’ apartments was very good. Facilities available on site, i.e. pool, gym, washers and dryers were also good. We enjoyed the quiet neighbourhood with shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- The resort is employee-owned, and their attention to detail was spotless! Immaculate. Super accommodating staff, especially since we were escaping hurricane Irma.
Grand Palms Spa & Golf Resort
Featuring an on-site top-rated golf course along with delicious dining options and a full-service spa, this hotel is ideally placed off Interstate 75, moments from area attractions.The Grand Palms Spa and Golf Resort are in a beautiful, tropical area, complete with 3 tennis courts, 3 soccer fields, a swimming pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Guests at the resort can enjoy lessons from PGA-approved golf instructors or a wide range of treatments from the on-site spa.A variety of recreational activities, including snorkeling, sailing and fishing can be found within driving distance of the Grand Palms Resort. Pembroke Lakes Mall as well as the Young at Art Children’s Museum is also nearby
- The grounds are very pretty. The servers in the bar//restaurant were excellent!
- We liked the pool and the potato skins ordered at the bar were great. The staff were friendly and helpful in giving us directions when we needed them.
- concierge phone was picked up to hear my complaints but no one follow up
Staff was great
Food was good
Grounds were very nice
- The restaurant had simple, but very good quality food. Restaurant Staff was attentive and friendly.
One of our top picks in Pompano Beach.This spacious resort property is across the street from the Isle Casino and Racetrack. The property features 3 golf courses, spa services and all units have flat-screen TVs.Wyndham Palm-Aire units include kitchen and living area with balcony. Each unit comes with a spa bathtub and some units feature 2 bathrooms. Guests can also enjoy a washer and dryer in every condo.Guests can play tennis or miniature golf at the Wyndham Palm-Aire. The resort also offers discounts for treatment at The Spa and for golf at the Palm-Aire Country Club.The property features 3 outdoor pools. Guests can also enjoy free beach transportation service available daily.The Pompano Beach Wyndham is a 15 minute drive from downtown Fort Lauderdale. The hotel is 5 miles from the shores of Pompano Beach.
- The staff was excellent , good customer service, clean rooms !
- It was my best vacation ever!!! It was something to do for the whole family.
- The facility is clean , safe, and the pools are excellent.
- I love the space and cleanliness of the property and the rooms
- Lots to do on site, room was spacious & comfortable/clean, good parking, friendly staff
Pineapple Point Guesthouse & Resort – Gay Men’s Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Pineapple Point Guesthouse & Resort – Gay Men’s Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami is 25 miles from Pineapple Point Guesthouse, and Miami Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 3.7 miles from Pineapple Point Guesthouse & Resort – Gay Men’s Resort.
- I was very impressed with the customer service and friendliness
- Excellent and friendly service, fresh fruits for breakfast, very nice location, beautiful pool and area, comfortable and big bed, water, towels, bikes, etc. for free, nice happy hour in the afternoon
- This place is like a five star resort! All the staff do everything possible to make your stay better in any way possible. The rooms are possibly the best-equipped rooms I’ve ever stayed in, containing absolutely everything you could think of (down to a PB&J sandwich waiting when we arrived late on the first night!)
- Great place, very clean. Perfect for a weekend get away in Fort Lauderdale. The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly.
Big comfy beds
All aspects thought of-happy hour every day
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with free toiletries provided.Miami is 27 miles from The Cabanas Guesthouse, and Miami Beach is 26 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was a pleasant surprise to find that a simple breakfast was provided; my companion decided to take advantage of the Spa and raved about his massage. When we were there it was an older crowd (mostly 50s), seemingly professionals that just wanted a quiet get away. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are lush, well kept, and beautiful. It’s within Walking distance of commercial.
- Location was great. Lot of privacy. Very relaxing
- Awesome service, great friendly staff. Had a great stay! I will be back! Thank you John, Tim, Nate and staff!
- Nice pools and hot tubs. The dock area is a beautiful feature.
- Great private key west style property with great rooms with refrigerator, microwave coffee maker iron & board, desk 2 chairs 32″ tv on wall nice bed 4 pillows and lots of towels.
Casa Del Sol Waterfront Resort & Marina
This property is located in Fort Lauderdale and is one mile from Fort Lauderdale Beach. The hotel offers free bicycle rental and provides free Wi-Fi in every apartment.Casa Del Sol Fort Lauderdale apartments are equipped with a kitchen. The apartments also include a satellite TV and DVD player.The Casa Del Sol property offers a heated outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. The property also has laundry facilities.Fort Lauderdale Casa Del Sol is within a 15-minute walk of the Galleria Mall, which features shopping and dining. The Bonnet House Museum and Garden is one mile from the property.
Soft bed. Quiet tucked away location but still close to amenities.
- My GF and I visited Casa Del sol two days before the Irma hurricane, and we were planing to stay 3 nights on Fort Lauderdale. However due to the hurricane issue, we were evacuated the following day. Alex, the owner of the property, was very nice us by making the reimbursement for the other 2 nights. In addition, the property is super comfy and clean with a great location. Casa Del Sol is the place to stay at in Fort Lauderdale!!
- Appartment was super clean with everything anyone needs. It was absolutely perfect.
- The location was quiet and well maintained. The unit itself was very nice.
- What makes this place great is the simple elegance of it. The caretaker is like your personal concierge. No frills just nice!
- Soft bed. Quiet tucked away location but still close to amenities.
The Lago Mar Beach Resort and Club
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This Florida hotel has 500 feet of private Atlantic Ocean beachfront. The hotel is 4 miles from downtown Fort Lauderdale and features a full-service spa and 2 outdoor pools.The rooms and suites at Lago Mar Resort and Club come with 32-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Guests will find robes and access to 24-hour room service in every room.Lago Mar Resort Fort Lauderdale has 2 restaurants. The Acquario features modern American cuisine and the American Bistro offers snacks and drinks.At The Spa at Lago Mar guests can use the gym. Guests can play on one of the 4 tennis courts or shop at the Spa Boutique.The Lago Mar Resort and Club features beach volleyball courts, a beach playground, and shuffleboard court. A service desk is available to help guests explore the area.
- On the beach, exclusif, respectful staff, safe and secure. Excellent restaurant and service. Food, plentifully and nice on the palette. Would come back after I retire. See you soon.
- The location is wonderful/ love the amazing beach and walking distance to the harbor. We had a pool view room and could also see the ocean. Very good food offering and classy decor. Staff friendly and helpful. Everyone is happy and relaxed when they are at Largo Mar.
- The hotel itself was very nice and the location was great.
- The rooms were very comfortable and I enjoyed the privacy of the facility and cleanliness of the property. The concierge was especially helpful upon our return flight check-in. We would surely return.
- The lobby, hallways and room smacked of luxury – the old-world gracious kind. But there was nothing dodgy or dreary about it – the linens were crisp yet comfortable – we slept beautifully. It was quiet but not boring…Everyone who worked there had one thing in mind – our comfort. We loved it.
Top Resorts In Plantation Acres Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Plantation Acres Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Plantation Acres Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Plantation Acres Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!