10 Best Resorts To Stay In Pinecrest Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pinecrest Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pinecrest Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pinecrest Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pinecrest Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pinecrest Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pinecrest Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Pinecrest Florida:
Trump National Doral
One of our top picks in Miami – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Trump National Doral is located in Miami, just 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Doral is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, accessories shopping and atmosphere.
- Large and extremely comfortable bed. Quite environment and beautiful golf courses all around.
- The hotel is amazing food is amazing beds are so nice
The people working there are just amazing kind and very nice
The hotel is beautiful
The rooms are very spacious and clean
- I really love this place my family very excited to spend time there definally we coming back
Location was s just amazing!
Very friendly staff all around, totally highly recommend! Amazing pool, golf course and dining options.
Fisher Island Club and Hotel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Fisher Island Club and Hotel is located in Miami in the region of Florida, just 7 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center. The resort has a playground and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Miccosukee Resort & Gaming
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Miccosukee Resort & Gaming is located in Tamiami in the region of Florida, just 18 miles from Miami. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Miami Beach is 22 miles from Miccosukee Resort, and Hollywood is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 13 miles from Miccosukee Resort & Gaming.
- Always a pleasure. Excellent staff. Very clean rooms. Great food.
- breakfast at the self service was good and room was ok
- I like the feeling of being on vacation that the whole place gives off.
- Conveniently located to Shark Valley visitor’s center and Big Cypress Nature Preserve.
The hours for the amenities where great love that it was almost 24 hours.
Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and South Beach’s Art Deco district, this elegant all-suite hotel boasts an unrivaled beachfront location along with exceptional amenities and luxurious accommodations.The Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach is surrounded by some of Miami’s most popular sites. Numerous world-famous restaurants, luxury shopping and an exciting nightlife can be found only steps away. The Miami Convention Center as well as Miami International Airport are also located nearby.All of the spacious suites at the South Beach Bentley Hilton are equipped with state-of-the-art furnishings, including kitchens or kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the spacious pool, relax on the beach in comfy beach chairs, or take advantage of the on-site hair dresser.
- Great location right on the beach. Nice for walks on the beach or to the pier and marina. Especially liked having a kitchen in the room. The grocery store was walking distance so easy to stock up.
- We chose this hotel because our flight home was cancelled. Expensive for the time we spent here. Staff helpful and courteous. I loved being so close to the beach even thought it was the coldest weather in 2 years. Beach staff were very pleasant! My only problem was the the mattress was very uncomfortable.
- Staff very friendly! Great restaurant. Perfect location. Huge rooms.
- hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with all our needs.
- The Staff were amazing, Menanja the Bartender make the best drinks, which was the highlight of our stay. Easy access to the beach and we were within walking distance of the places we previewed before coming. I arrived on my flight way early but was allowed to us the amenities and in addition to that I also got an early checkin.
Kimpton Angler’s Hotel
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Kimpton Angler’s Hotel is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 1,650 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The location was good. Short walk to shops and restaurants, Ocean Dr.
And the beach only 2 blocks away. The facilities were nice, pool was
clean and heated. The 3 story bungalow they ended up putting us in was
very spacious and comfortable.
- third time i’ve stayed at this hotel its clean quiet and the staff is fantastic !!!!
- All of the staff were excellent. They were all friendly and helpful
- There was nothing that I liked about this property.
- The room was great and they offered free wine tasting in the evening.
- The location was good. Short walk to shops and restaurants, Ocean Dr.
Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Royal Palm South Beach Miami.
- We had some issues with things we needed in the bathroom-hairdryer missing, shower gel empty, no bath mat, no extra toilet paper. All were resolved quickly
- Location was great. The beach access and chairs were great. Staff very helpful and kind
- Loved the ocean view, balcony a little small though
- Only good thing is the location. Few minutes walk to all the gimmicky south beach restaurants. The spacious King Suite. And dining area in our room.
- Just steps to the beach with complimentary beach chairs and towels. View from hotel of South Beach was beautiful. Bellmen were very nice and helpful. Staff was accommodating. Room was pretty, clean and very comfortable. Hot tub had a heating issue for our first 2 days, but was fixed and hot on day 3. Location to restaurants, shops and entertainment was the best; all within walking distance. Overall, we would stay again and were very happy there.
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Loews Miami Beach Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The staff of the hotel were very friendly and ready to help.
- Everything was great, food, staff comfortable room.
- Gym Pool area very nice Was busy weekend and windy for beach so lounge chairs by pool were full Breakfast buffet was excellent
- All staff was extremely delightful and helpful! Really made you feel as though you were very important! Mariano our bell man was very sweet, prompt and knowledgeable! Thank you
- Nice breakfast buffet and fantastic pool. Nice view from our balcony facing the ocean, although the room was described as “partial ocean view”.
South Seas Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This boutique Art Deco hotel is right on the Atlantic Ocean in Miami Beach, Florida. It provides direct beach access, free Wi-Fi, and a poolside, Polynesian-style café.The rooms at South Seas Hotel are decorated in neutral colors with bright accents. They feature a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Each bathroom includes organic toiletries and bathrobes.Guests can relax by the outdoor pool or on a hammock in the palm tree garden. A hot breakfast is available each morning. Pilikia café and bar is located next to the pool and serves a unique beverage and cocktail menu.Miami Beach Convention Center and the Jackie Gleason Theater are 1 block from this beachfront hotel. Lincoln Road Mall is one-half mile from South Seas and Port Of Miami is a 15-minute drive away.
- Lobby smells amazing. Beautiful pool area. Loved sitting out front watching the night life!
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable, bathroom was updated and very clean.
Great, great location, out the back of hotel onto the beach, fantastic pool.
Good room, friendly staff.
- Valet parking was a bit expensive but provided a good service.
- The pool area is really nice, with hammocks and one jump to the nice beach.
Shelborne South Beach
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Shelborne South Beach is located 1 miles from the heart of Miami’s iconic Art Deco District and 2 minutes’ drive from the Miami Beach Convention Center.All accommodations feature a cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Some rooms feature ocean views, a microwave, and a small refrigerator.The Shelborne South Beach offers guests free property-wide Wi-Fi and access to an outdoor pool and hot tub. Meeting and banquet facilities, including 5 conference rooms, with catering are also available.Drinks or snacks are available from the pool bar. French bistro restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The hotel is 4 minutes’ walk from Bass Museum of Art and 4.5 miles from AmericanAirlines Arena. Miami city centre is 16 minutes’ drive away.
- Fabulous, very cozy hotel, three-room suite, TV in each room, kitchen with all conveniences. Wonderful pool. very comfortable sunbeds. The staff in the restaurant and check-in exceeded my expectations.
- Good location . Friendly staff. Activities . Atmosphere
- Good location. Many restaurants within walking distance and easy access to the beach.
- The personnel were great considering the issues they have to work with
- We were upgraded to at town house during construction. The omelette station cook Katia was a doll. All staff real nice
W South Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, W South Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from W South Beach.
- Everything pretty perfect. But unbelievably expensive
- Room was great with a beautiful view of the beach and the city , first class
– beautiful big room, great bed, big bathroom (stain on carpet)
– large pool
– friendly staff
- GREAT LOCATION BEAUTIFUL VIEWS UPSCALE ROOMS WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH THE STAFF AND FROM DESK ARE SO SWEET AND ATTENTIVE WAS A GREAT STAY I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND REVISIT AGAIN.
- The team performed its best. The pool management sorted my issue right away, everyone was so helpful and guest oriented. Though I traveled alone I felt so welcome. Great management in real life. Thank you!
Top Resorts In Pinecrest Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pinecrest Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pinecrest Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pinecrest Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!