10 Best Resorts To Stay In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands:
Mama Beach Residence
One of our best sellers in Phi Phi Don! Mama Beach Residence is located in Phi Phi Don, 21 miles from Ao Nang Beach and 23 miles from Ko Lanta. The resort has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Krabi is 25 miles from Mama Beach Residence, and Phuket is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Mama Beach Residence.
- The staff in the restaurant were very friendly. Good location if you want to be close to the centre of the action but in a quiet area!
- The pool is lovely with the jacuzzi aspect. Good selection of breakfast. The hotel has the option of takeaway breakfast too.
- The services of the staff during b/fast were excellent.
Room was spacious, comfortable and very clean.
Bar and restaurant were good. Private place to sit on the beach was nice. Only 10 minute walk into the town which is far enough away for a peaceful sleep. Staff very friendly and accommodating.
- The beach front area, the lounge chairs. The room was okay, modern looking.
Phi Phi Rimlay Cottage
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Phi Phi Don, 21 miles from Ao Nang Beach, Phi Phi Rimlay Cottage features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is ticket service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Phi Phi Rimlay Cottage, and Krabi is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Phi Phi Rimlay Cottage.
- Good location if you’re looking for something quiet. Mosque next door didn’t bother us. Staff was very nice. Our A/C wasn’t working and he fixed it immediately.
- Location is very good and beach is right in front. Small shops, bars and other restaurants are just at a walking distance. Our room was on first floor with a balcony from where you could see the beach.
Fab location – we stayed in the little bungalows – basic but clean with all the facilities we could need .
Great friendly staff and a lovely selection of food at breakfast and in the restaurant for lunch and dinner
Would deffinately stay again –
I broke my foot while on holiday and the staff arranged to take me back to the ferry by wheelbarrow – fantastic service – thanks so much ! ???
- i like it as was close to the beach and very quaiet area, reception was great and helpfull, air con in the room was great, a bit of smell from the drain in the bathroom but if you dont expect 5 start is great place to stay, breakfast was not so great but was ok as it was included in the price.
At the end of the strip so it’s a bit quieter of a night.
Staff were reasonably pleasant, room was clean and spacious.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Gypsy Bungalow is located in Phi Phi Don in the region of Phi Phi Don.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 20 miles from Gypsy Bungalow, and Ko Lanta is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location. Away from all the noise and near to a nice beach. The bungalow was basic but comfortable. Great pool and breakfast
Comfy bed and nice pool.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Breakfast was good but only 2 options available.
- The location was very peaceful & the pool was lovely. The bungalow was basic but good value for money. We liked the cats that came to vist each day, although they might be off putting for some people. We didn’t have much interaction with the staff but when we did they were pleasant & helpful.
- Close enough to walk around the island. Nice and quiet at night. Resort is really big not cramped, pool and sun beds are a nice touch and the bungalow was fine for 2 nights
- Staff were very friendly location was great quiet but close enough to walk anywhere you needed breakfast was good but the choices are limited. The swimming pool and sunbeds were fantastic
Phi Phi Long Beach Resort & Villa
Phi Phi Long Beach Resort & Villa is located in Phi Phi Don, 21 miles from Ao Nang Beach and 21 miles from Ko Lanta.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Krabi is 25 miles from Phi Phi Long Beach Resort & Villa, and Phuket is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Phi Phi Long Beach Resort & Villa.
- The room and the bathroom were really big and clean. Another good point was closeness to the beach, not as crowded as others in Phi Phi.
The location is great, directly at Long Beach which has fine sand and crystal clear water, ideal for swimming and snorkeling. The hotel is one of only a few that has free sunbeds at the beach under a big tree, providing comfortable shade.
We got a free upgrade to a pool villa, so we had our own little swimming pool at the terrace and the room was huge, one of the largets rooms I ever stayed in.
The breakfast is also good, lots of choices including an egg station, but one has to keep in mind that the hotel is located in Asia. Their restaurant is also the only one at Long Beach where you can dine directly at the beach in the evening.
All of the staff are very friendly, most of them also speak English.
They have a cooperation with Andaman Wave Cruizer which you can use to go to Phuket directly from Long Beach without having to go to the main pier first (but it’s not a fast option). They also have 3 free Longtail transfers to the main pier per day.
- The location is a dream … in a quiet area of Phi Phi Island … Long Beach area. The room was spacious and within 1 minute you reached the beach with very beautiful water and many colorful fish. Breakfast was very varied … we found every morning everything I wanted.
- Stay in their ’new’ rooms and you will have a great time. Very spacious rooms. Good breakfast and very helpful staff.
Buffet Breakfast – Plenty of choice
Super Room with wonderful views
Staff – Nothing too much trouble
Phi Phi Natural Resort
Located in Phi Phi Don, 18 miles from Ao Nang Beach, Phi Phi Natural Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Ko Lanta is 25 miles from Phi Phi Natural Resort, and Krabi is 22 miles away. Krabi Airport is 27 miles from the property.
-location! Do go to small beach at the end of hotel! It is lovely!
-do swim in the house reef! I saw eagle ray one day, and lots of other fish!
-evening fire show!!
– in the area there are several restaurants you can go out in the evening
Great location. Amazing views. Water is crystal clear. Private beach is very nice but no sand at high tide (pebbly shoreline)
The dining options are a bit expensive but if you walk up the beach a bit there are a couple of smaller eateries which are cheaper and much tastier in my opinion.
Note for the fire show and Thai dancing it is possible to see it from the beach – you don’t have to eat at the restaurant to see the show… 🙂
- The standard room was just fine and housekeeping was good. The pool closest to our room was nice and clean. The meals and drinks are expensive but there is plenty of good food down the beach.
- Situated right on the beach in Beautiful Phi Phi. The water is clear and blue, the staff are lovely and friendly, the rooms are neat and relaxing.
– The beautiful views all around, the sea, the mountain, a private location perfect for couples.
– there was a pool just outside our room
– the staff were very helpful and friendly
– our room was in the standard building, on top of a hill. They had free minivan transportations which was very convenient.
– rooms were clean and spacious
– the bed was comfortable.
– our room had a stunning view of sunrise.
– the complementary breakfast was the best we had during our whole stay in Thailand. The foods were delicious, and there were numerous options to choose from.
Tapear Resort is located in Phi Phi Don, 20 miles from Ao Nang Beach and 22 miles from Ko Lanta.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Krabi is 24 miles from Tapear Resort, and Phuket is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Tapear Resort.
- Was very clean and the staff were amazing my girlfriend became ill and they moved us from a fan to an air conned room for a very small charge and carried all our stuff down lots of stairs. The location was nice and the rooms were clean and clear of any bugs!
- It’s located on a hill, in a quiet place, but not far away from the restaurants, bars and markets. The stuff was very kind also.
– quit location
– nice view
– gym!!! This was really nice
– breakfast included
- Nice view from the room but you do have to climb a lot of steps to get here. But your only options are stay on the hill or in the town where the bars party non stop.
Phi Phi Sunset Bay Resort
Phi Phi Sunset Bay Resort is located in Phi Phi Don, 20 miles from Ao Nang Beach and 23 miles from Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Krabi is 24 miles from Phi Phi Sunset Bay Resort, and Phuket is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly. At arrival at Phi Phi they will pick you up and bring you to the resort with their own boat. Breakfast was also good. They even ask if it was sufficient otherwise they will cook more for you. The staff also explained a lot of the island and where to go with the kayaks. You cab rent the kayak also at this place for a reasonal price.
- The staff was so amazing! They were very accommodating and did their best to make your stay as good as possible! The location is also perfect for the sunset, hence Sunset Bay, which makes it a perfect place to relax!
- The staff are absolutely wonderful. Loved the cocktails from the very small bar. Free long tail boat to main town during day. You’ll understand why there is a charge when the tide goes out. Captain likes cigs as a tip! When you visit, go with an open mind. This is not the Ritz but very simple accommodation with amazing views over the bay, as the name suggests, at sunset. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay away from the razzmatazz of central Phi Phi
Amazing stay at this place. Breathtaking views anytime but specially at sunset. The staff is so lovely and helpful. Far enough from the loudness of the party at town but close enough to walk to it.
You can book tours and rent kayaks. There is a free boat shuttle to town during the day
Rooms are confortable and make you feel like sleeping in the jungle
The view, stunning. The staff is so nice, my gf said that she is vegetarian and they went to the supermarket at 8 am to buy some cereal only for her.
Huge hug before leaving was very appreciated.
Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island
One of our top picks in Phi Phi Don – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island offers accommodations in Phi Phi Don. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Ao Nang Beach is 18 miles from HI Resort Phi Phi Island, and Ko Lanta is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 27 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island.
- Just perfect location, beautiful beach, kids-friendly (activities, pool, free-meals), transportation arrangements from/to airport, relaxing environment.
- Bad experience from the start that ruined my birthday so I have nothing good to say.
- The staff extra polite and helpful, the very comfy bed and pillows
- Hotel location is great, rooms are ok a little bit old but comfortable and spread across a big property. It was a very good choice for spending 4 days with kids. Restaurants have good kid’s menus and food is good with different choices every day. It’s really a good for money hotel
- Beach front hotel, nice staff, WIFI everywhere, good breakfast and three pool especially one infinity pool on the cliff so we can swim and enjoy sunset. Free rent for snorkeling equipment and beach towel, Really like the Resort very much . Perfect for honeymoon and family vacation
HIP Seaview Resort @ Phi Phi
One of our top picks in Phi Phi Don.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Phi Phi Don, 21 miles from Ao Nang Beach, HIP Seaview Resort @ Phi Phi features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ko Lanta is 21 miles from HIP Seaview Resort @ Phi Phi, and Krabi is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from HIP Seaview Resort @ Phi Phi.
Lovely place to stay
Friendly and helpful staff
Nice breakfast, lots of choice
There are always long tail water taxi boats waiting to take you to tonsai (or anywhere else, i guess). Tonsai bay takes aboit 7-10 ministra and 100 baht pet perspn. I think they are there 24/7
We had room (cabin) 51. Great views of the sea (and sunset). Nice private balcony with comfortable seating. (Bungalow with grand sea view). Definitely worth the extra price as the views from other cabins wouldn’t have seen much. But you can just walk around the area and get the same views while on foot.
A couple minutes walk to nice beach area called long beach. Lots of nice places for food or drinks, plus snorkelling. Better than tonsai bay beaches.
Did a 3 hour maya bay tour (long tail boat number 219 I think – boat man was friendly and nice). 100% recommend. Stopped at maya bay and 3 other places. 3 hours was enough, just set off early in the morning to avoid crowds
Would stay again and would recommend.
- The view, staff, breakfast were great. Long beach is a bit of a paradise when compared with Central Pi Pi (“Spring break” type of tourism…).
- Beautiful surroundings, great location, staff very helpful, clean.
- The staff at the Hotel were just amazing. They went above and beyond and even borrowed us their personal snorkeling equipment. Also the facilities were lovely and clean. The bed was super comfortable. Since the hotel is on a hill, the view was breathtaking and the location is great.
- The location in the top of a hill offers a nice view of the bay. The mattress was comfortable
- Lovely place to stay
Phi Phi Ba Kao Bay Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Phi Phi Ba Kao Bay Resort offers accommodations in Phi Phi Don. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 19 miles from Phi Phi Ba Kao Bay Resort, and Ko Lanta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Basic, Clean and comfortable. Pool area was fine and breakfast was good.
- hotel is in quiet location. Relly enjoyed the free boat to/from the hotel. Nice staff.
The staff at the front desk (boss) is very friendly, speaks good English and helps you whenever possible.
Luxury Bungalows are much, much better than the other ones (Deluxe or Superior Bungalow) – newer, bigger, cleaner, etc.
Complimentary transfer service from and to Tonsai Pier.
Location is very good – you have the choice of two beaches, lots of (simple) restaurants and bars and small supermarkets.
- Absolutely beautiful little place, well worth a 3 day trip, the resort collects you by boat from the main pier. Pool is great. Best food iv had on my whole trip was on this little island (oasis restaurant) all the bars are cool
– The pool
– The location
– The free shuttle by boat and Tuktuk
– They were extremely accomodating when our air condition didn’t work properly.
– Breakfast was ok.
– We have never met so many other families with small kids in one location, quite nice for us.
Top Resorts In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!