10 Best Resorts To Stay In Phayayen Saraburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Phayayen Saraburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Phayayen Saraburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Phayayen Saraburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Phayayen Saraburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Phayayen Saraburi Province:
Kong Garden Resort
On a hill surrounded by tropical landscapes, Kong Garden Resort offers restful stays in well-furnished rooms. Th hotel has an herb garden, and recreation options include mountain biking, relaxing massages and karaoke sessions.Resort Kong Garden is 4 miles from the scenic Muaklek Waterfall and a 20-minute drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Khao Yai National Park. Bangkok is a 2-hour drive away.Nestled in tropical greenery, air conditioned rooms open out to private balconies with outdoor seating. They come with satellite TV and an attached bathroom.Sightseeing arrangements can be made at the tour desk. For convenience, Kong Garden provides free Wi-Fi in public areas and free parking.Breakfast is served in the casual dining environment of Kong Garden Restaurant, which can prepare dishes to order.
- Big bungalow room. Big bathroom. Beautiful enormous landscaped gardens. Silence. Terrific helpful owners who can speak English.
- Hot water not available. Speed of water at wah room not enough. Breakfast should be multicausine.
- Uncle Danai restaurant owner. He is very friendly and our children were served with best foods
- ที่พักสะอาด น่านอน บรรยากาศในห้องพักดูอบอุ่น โรแมนติกดี บรรยากาศรอบๆที่พักทำให้รู้สึกสดชื่น
ห้องพักสวย แอร์เย็นฉ่ำ ห้องน้ำใหญ่ สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบครับ มีที่จอดรถในร่ม
อาหารเช้าเป็นแบบบุฟเฟ่ มีทั้ง ข้าวต้ม[อร่อย ต้องลอง] อาหารเช้าแบบอเมริกัน, ผัดหมี่, สลัด, ผลไม้, ปาท่องโก๋-กาแฟ มีมาเติมไม่ขาด
เราไปถึงดึก ร้านอาหารปิดหมดแล้ว แต่พนักงงานก็เปิดครัวทำอาหารให้ทานค่ะ – ส่งถึงห้อง
บรรยากาศร่มรื่น / เหมาะสำหรับพักผ่อนชิวววววชิวววว
ขับรถเลยที่พักไป มีร้านอาหารอร่อย / ร้านกาแฟสวย
Phayayen Hill Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Phayayen Hill Resort is located in Phayayen in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 15 miles from Pak Chong. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles from Phayayen Hill Resort, and Sara Buri is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, The Bloom is located in Phayayen in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 15 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Nakhon Nayok is 26 miles from The Bloom, and Sara Buri is 22 miles from the property.
- fresh air ,and warm service ,the owner is actually suggest us to book through booking.com coz the price is cheaper.
- Outdoor jacuzzi and hot water system are not working, towels are yellowish/ brownish.
- ดอกไม้สวย ห้องสวย ราคาถูก แอร์เย็น อากาศดี เจ้าหน้าที่น่ารักค่ะ
อาหารเช้าแย่มากๆ ไม่อร่อย กาแฟมีกากกาแฟจนต้องขอเปลี่ยนแก้วใหม่ แต่ชอบสถานที่มีที่ถ่ายรูปในสวนสวย
พนักงานที่ Check IN พูดจาดีมากและให้คำแนะนำดีประทับใจจุดนี้ ครับ
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Patravana Resort is located in Phayayen, just 15 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from Patravana Resort, and Sara Buri is 23 miles from the property.
- The grounds in which the hotel are situated are lush, green and secluded. The food was tasty and also healthy on the wallet.
- Great staff. Excellent breakfast facilities and location.
- Its a nice place if your looking for an ‘In-house’ resort to relax in. Travel from hotel complex to anywhere is a 30 minute drive. If you decide to go here then make little plans to travel.
- Relax and comfortable environment the staff was very friendly and the room was very spacious
- Very good breakfast with lots of choices. Great location with beautiful scenery. Perfect for get away from busy city.
One of our best sellers in Phayayen! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kham Reserve offers accommodations in Phayayen, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is room service at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from Kham Reserve, and Sara Buri is 24 miles from the property.
- Great surroundings, clean big room with a view, birds singging in the morning and attitude as well as services of staffs are great.
- If you want a quiet place away from the cities this is a good place to be. Cabins in the fields overlooking the valley
- Great location and beautiful view. The food is fantastic and the owner/manager very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this location.
- The stay at Kham Reserve was a dream. The Reserve has only few rooms/cottages/houses and you have room enough for your privacy. The balcony of the cottage was amazing with stunning views. The staff did everything to make our stay great and the owner was really friendly and talkative. The food was delicious. They organized also for us a day-trip to Khao Yai and everything was perfect. We really enjoyed there and we will recommend the Reserve everyone!
- We were really looked after by the staff. I even received a box of Green Mango in Honey, Lovely. Breakfasts excellent homemade Yougart. Lovely view of the mountains from our balcony and the restaurant, So peaceful!
Rabbithill Myjan Resort
Located in Phayayen, 13 miles from Pak Chong, Rabbithill Myjan Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from Rabbithill Myjan Resort, and Sara Buri is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Series Resort Khaoyai
One of our best sellers in Phayayen! Located in Phayayen, 13 miles from Pak Chong, The Series Resort Khaoyai features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles from The Series Resort Khaoyai, and Sara Buri is 26 miles from the property.
The staff and the ladies looking after us were very wonderful, made an old man feel young again, very different from five star, the girls could not do enough to oblidge
Rooms excellent to very high standard, liked the good supply of free water and no charge for mini bar
Breakfast first class lovely buffet and good American breakfast, would have been even better if served hot
Ate dinner both nights food good but the service and taxes on top make it expensive, drinks also expensive
Complimentary tea in the afternoon very good, and served by lovely ladies
My birthday was April 5, and my wife after we left on April 9, both of us got cakes a lovely touch
I rate this the highest property in many years, and I like five star deluxe, and top end cruise lines
A property with a difference, and very caring staff, exquisite shall we say
I have stayed at other equally rated properties in Thailand and they have been terrible
it is nice to be able to write a good review
- Stuffs are amazing, they love their jobs and treat every guest so well (as i have seen)
- Super place for relax, nice and friendly staff, quiet relaxing place, mountain view from your personal jacuzzi in room, beautiful garden and nice gym with professional equipment, breakfast was delicious.
Everything was perfect.
It was the best service i’ve ever recieved so far.
The peacefulness of the place and the complimentary afternoon tea by the pool really made my day.
- Service! Amazing staff, always with a smile on their faces. Loved the complimentary drinks we got everyday, especially the afternoon tea they give you for free! Hotel is beautiful, the pool is great, the rooms are gorgeous. Amazing stay.
- The staff and the ladies looking after us were very wonderful, made an old man feel young again, very different from five star, the girls could not do enough to oblidge
Yen at phayayen
Located in Phayayen, 13 miles from Pak Chong, Yen at phayayen features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Sara Buri is 23 miles from Yen at phayayen, and Muaklek is 2.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ville De La Vie Khao Yai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Ville De La Vie Khao Yai is located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 6 miles from Palio Khao Yai. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- Great get away from the busy city. Small and peaceful with chickens and horses on site – the kids loved doing the morning egg collection from the chicken coop!
- Very unique and comfortable place with steam room, gorgeous food and bonus super per friendly. My Labrador found a friend with owner Labrador and they spend great time playing and swimming in the pond. Very clean and relaxing place at the beautiful nature.
1. Very warm receiving by the hosts and their horses and labordors
2. Frantastic and relaxing environments of self-contained villa with small private garden
3. Swan water-bike in the pond, very awesome and romantic
4. Organic plants as ingredients of home-made salad
5. Good breakfast
6. Horses feeding and labordors playing
7. Optimal distances to Khao Yai National Park and regional attractions, including great restaurants
- Great welcome, dog friendly, simple but beautiful decoration, great omelette and coffee for breakfast
- The resort is nearby by Mountain View with farms around the resort , it is goods for children
Sir James Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Sir James Resort offers accommodations in Muaklek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Pak Chong is 17 miles from Sir James Resort, and Nakhon Nayok is 27 miles away.
- Its really quite place, nice staff, nice golf, nice swimingpool, and nice food in restaurant
- The rooms were huge and very clean, the view was breathtaking!!! There weren’t many people so we had the pool for ourselves, people were really friendly. The location of the hotel is superb!
- The view from the room is spectacular, regretted not booking longer. The Bon Cafe coffee in the restaurant is a great addition and was much appreciated, along with the standout Thai Food. Full marks to the Restaurant Manager for that.
Panoramic rooms overlooking the Golf course and mountains. Very nice pool. Gym. Sauna.
Breakfast good. Restaurant good. Rooms are a good size. Balcony for a sun downer.
Staff very good.
We have been regular visitors to Sir James. Great golf course discounted for residents. Green fee 500baht plus 350 for caddy. We walk.
- The views are excellent and thats the only good thing i have to stay
Top Resorts In Phayayen Saraburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Phayayen Saraburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Phayayen Saraburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!