10 Best Resorts To Stay In Pembroke Pines Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Pembroke Pines Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pembroke Pines Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pembroke Pines Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pembroke Pines Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pembroke Pines Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pembroke Pines Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Pembroke Pines Florida:
Grand Palms Spa & Golf Resort
Featuring an on-site top-rated golf course along with delicious dining options and a full-service spa, this hotel is ideally placed off Interstate 75, moments from area attractions.The Grand Palms Spa and Golf Resort are in a beautiful, tropical area, complete with 3 tennis courts, 3 soccer fields, a swimming pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Guests at the resort can enjoy lessons from PGA-approved golf instructors or a wide range of treatments from the on-site spa.A variety of recreational activities, including snorkeling, sailing and fishing can be found within driving distance of the Grand Palms Resort. Pembroke Lakes Mall as well as the Young at Art Children’s Museum is also nearby
- The grounds are very pretty. The servers in the bar//restaurant were excellent!
- We liked the pool and the potato skins ordered at the bar were great. The staff were friendly and helpful in giving us directions when we needed them.
- concierge phone was picked up to hear my complaints but no one follow up
Staff was great
Food was good
Grounds were very nice
- The restaurant had simple, but very good quality food. Restaurant Staff was attentive and friendly.
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Featuring air conditioning, Vacation Village at Bonaventure offers accommodations in Weston. Miami is 27 miles from the property.All units include a TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Vacation Village Weston also includes an outdoor pool.Miami Beach is 28 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from Vacation Village at Bonaventure.
- The bed was comfortable… even the pullout sofa….staff was friendly and helpful
- the location for my is perfect. nice people, jacuzzi.
- I like be in small apartment. I like the jacuzzi zone. I like its clean building and nice location.
- Fransicso up front sweet as a button, jacuzzi, people are nice, kitchen is good well equipped.
- •newer refrigerator • convection oven/microwave • dishes, pots, pans, utensils supplied• dishwasher• kitchenette •cable• when I finally got I. Touch with the third person with each call, they did call me back later to check and see if I was assisted• they were nice on the phone, but they couldn’t help you• the maintenance man was very nice• the lady who checked me in was extremely nice• swimming pool in back of Main bldg was very nice.
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center is located in Weston, 25 miles from Miami and 26 miles from Miami Beach.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 15 miles from Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, and Hollywood is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The resort was awesome, close to shopping and food. Staff was great and friendly
- It’s clean, you can walk and find everything restaurant, pharmacy, etc. So Convinient.
- I book two room for cheer competition. Quite the clean hotel, spacious room with a very pleasing interior.
- The space and equipment provided in the type ‘A’ apartments was very good. Facilities available on site, i.e. pool, gym, washers and dryers were also good. We enjoyed the quiet neighbourhood with shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- The resort is employee-owned, and their attention to detail was spotless! Immaculate. Super accommodating staff, especially since we were escaping hurricane Irma.
Inverrary Golf Resort
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Inverrary Golf Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale, just 28 miles from Miami.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 27 miles from Inverrary Golf Resort , and Hollywood is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The surrounding areas in the hotel’s vicinity were good.
The staff was okay-ish.
- The staff member helping me was friendly and tried his best to accommodate my needs.
- No restaurant on property bed sheets brown not white I had to go to Ross Store to buy a sheet sit and bath towel to put on the bed cause nothing look cleaned.
- Nothing, the property is not fit to be open. It’s under renovation and the room was stripped. No hair dryer, coffee maker, phone or clock. Pool was closed, just terrible.
- The lobby was good and the entertaining part of it was fine
- The surrounding areas in the hotel’s vicinity were good.
Vacation Village at Weston
In Weston, these Florida apartments include kitchen facilities and access to an outdoor pool with a waterfall and a fully equipped fitness center. Sawgrass Mills Mall is 6 miles away.A balcony, cable TV, and kitchenette are featured in every apartments at this Weston Vacation Village. Some apartments feature a full kitchen.An outdoor cinema screen, karaoke, and aqua fitness are a few of the many amenities available at Vacation Village at Weston. A 24-hour front desk and laundromat are available as well.Guests are just over half a mile from Bonaventure Country Club. The property is also 6 miles from BB&T Center entertainment and sports arena and 24 miles from the Miami International Airport.
- I love the bed and the rooms were spacious for my friends and I. Would recommend this property.
- Great pool area, including kids pool. Cute condo with good space. Decor was up to date and the place was very clean. Weston itself was beautiful and the parks/playgrounds in the area were amazing. My kids loved the trip.
- Very plain monochromatic apartments in a retirement complex. Not a travel hotel, no coffee or tea in rooms let alone breakfast.
- The suite felt more like the comfort of home rather than a standard hotel room. The shuttle service was excellent. The grounds were beautifully maintained and very friendly staff.
- Location is good, parking was okay and check-in and out was smooth
Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection
Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Aventura. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Miami is 13 miles from Turnberry Isle Miami, and Miami Beach is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 8 miles from Turnberry Isle Miami, Autograph Collection.
- Lovely hotel. Beautiful location and delightful staff.only valet
- Very comfortable room and beds. Perfect if you like to play golf. Careful it’s in renovation these days.
- bed was comfortable breakfast delicious but pricey
- Staff were informative and friendly, nothing was to much of a problem, if your happy to play golf and use the facilities this is a good place to stay, you will need transport to get around to visit other locations, this was easily arranged by staff at the main entrance.
- Best Rubin I ever ate and Im from New York. Staff was intelligent, entertaining and engaging. Great resort!
Hyde Resort & Residences
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Located in Hollywood in the region of Florida, 15 miles from Miami, Hyde Resort & Residences features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from Hyde Resort & Residences, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Hyde Resort & Residences.
- The property is very nice, new, modern and well maintained.
- The only problem I had is the valet people took some cash that was for my mother
- Front Desk, security, and valets are friendly. It is a beautiful property, great location.
- Nice and clean . Very spacious. Full kitchen. Beautiful view to the ocean. Spacious balcony. Loved. I wish I can stay more days .
- Rooms were spacious. Decor was nice. View from oceanfront was beautiful. Pool area was nice but wind had blown all kinds of trash in it. No one around to clean it.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers accommodations in Hollywood, just 18 miles from Miami. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Miami Beach is 16 miles from Margaritaville Hollywood Beach, and Fort Lauderdale is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our bellman Neil Thompson, and conserge Justin were fantastic
- Amazing place and I always love to go back there. I wouldn’t find a thing to complain about.
- Very lively family hotel in Hollywood. Didn’t love the town but was happy to stay at the resort a couple of days. Lots of restaurants/bars. Two pools, plenty of sun loungers and beach access. Great party atmosphere.
- We were here for SuperBowl weekend and had a Super time! The party was ON in all the bars and a good time was had. The bed was comfy, the room was clean and everything was perfect!
The pools were great! The entire property has a fun vibe.
The room was great too!
BW Miami Vacation Rentals at Beachwalk Resort
One of our top picks in Hollywood.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, BW Miami Vacation Rentals at Beachwalk Resort is located in Hollywood, just 15 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami Beach is 14 miles from BW Miami Rentals Beachwalk, and Fort Lauderdale is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Hallandale Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sunshine, relaxation and food.
- The area you shouldn’t go out at night during the day you hear bells from the bridge sirens constantly from the ambulance building that Are just steps away The beach is like being in a can of sardines the chairs are laid out touching one another in a row the beach is loaded with jellyfish we went to Hollywood beach every day
- Excellent location, modern room interiors and beach club access
Location was great. The actual unit was ultra Basic and provided what we needed.
Pretty much got what was described.
- The view was amazing! The location, just few blocks from the beach was perfect.
- The location, the balcony facing south for the sun, comfortable beds, good value for the money
The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton
This Florida beachfront resort offers 2 outdoor pools, full-service spa, and 8 on-site restaurants and eateries. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk, which offers numerous restaurants and shops, is 1 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and desk with ergonomic chair are included in all rooms at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton. Select room feature a private balcony.The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton guests can use the free transport service and visit the 18-hole golf course or go for a swim at the beach. A marina, supervised children’s activities club, and business centre are available.Guests can savor dry-aged steaks and an expansive 520-bottle wine menu at Diplomat Prime or enjoy grab-and-go snacks at Canteen. Rivals Bristol’s Burgers serves classic burgers alongside milkshakes, calamari, and Florida Fries.Guests will be 2 miles from Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and 8 miles from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. The boutiques, restaurants, and attractions of The Village at Gulfstream Park are 3 miles away.
- The hotel is nicely renovated and the rooms are pleasant. The pool area is nice.
- Everything was clean, rooms were nice and staff was friendly. Can’t beat the oceanfront rooms!! Beach staff were great and the waiters are everywhere so getting food/drink is easy.
- I loved the location, layout of the room, the view, the aesthetics of the hotel and the dining options within the hotel. The services provided at the pool/beach was very good and made us feel relaxed
- We got the ocean front and its just amazing and relaxing
- The location was great as our Yacht was right across the bridge. The staff are very courteous. Love the food. Had tons of fun. The bars outside were fantastic.
Top Resorts In Pembroke Pines Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pembroke Pines Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pembroke Pines Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pembroke Pines Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!