10 Best Resorts To Stay In Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria:
Bungalows Cordial Green Golf
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.Offering free transfers to Maspalomas Beach and Playa del Inglés, Bungalows Cordial Green Golf features 2 outdoor swimming pools. It is located next to Maspalomas Golf Course and sand dunes.All Cordial Green Bungalows have bright, modern décor and a private terrace. There is a well-equipped kitchenette and a lounge area with sofa bed and TV.The Cordial Green complex features a poolside snack bar and a buffet restaurant with a terrace. There is also an on-site supermarket.Various shops, restaurants and bars can be found within a short walk in central Maspalomas. Las Palmas Airport is a 20-minute drive from the bungalows.
- everything this was my secord time there and going back next year
Well apart from the place itself and the cleanliness, we really enjoyed having cats around. :)). We are cat lovers so that is a plus for us. Otherwise, for those who are allergic, you can just send them away and they won’t bother you. They don’t go in the bungalows unless invited.
The pool is awesome, the staff is very helpful (in all major languages i might add).
- staff is very nise and ready to help at first call, pool area, location of the hotel
The cleaners were professional,friendly and helpful.
The flowers around the property were absolutely beautiful.
The breakfast was outstanding.
- Nice compact little apartments with everything you need, central location within walking distance of mapolomas beach there is also a free shuttle bus to both maspolomasand playa de ingles. There is a mini market on site for essentials but you have to be their early if you want fresh food as it sells quick. There is another mini market about 50m from complex that has a wider selection. Food on site is basic but ok. The resort has 2 fab pools with plenty sunbeds.
HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria
This extensive holiday complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa del Inglés, just a short distance from the amazing beaches of southern Gran Canaria.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Gran Canaria. Its tropical gardens surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Daily and nightly entertainment is also provided for younger guests.While children play, you can relax in the open-air spa bath. You can also choose to stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- Good quality food premium drinks included in all inclusive entertainment team brilliant. Bungalows basic but great for kids to play outside pillows rubbish!
- Nice houses, exelent facilities, good service in dining room and exelent food, helpull staff.
- Perfect for families with Kids, lots of entertaiment, pools are heated. Friendly Staff.
- Great for kids. Good animation Programme. Pools. Staff. Well maintained outdoor area and thought through ground plan of the holiday park as a whole.
- beds were comfy, crisp clean linen, good quality towels which were changed regularly. Everything we needed for our holiday was there for us.
Bungalows Cordial Biarritz
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in a quiet area of Playa del Inglés, Bungalows Cordial Biarritz is a 10-minute walk from the beach and the spectacular dunes of Maspalomas. It features an outdoor pool, a large sun terrace with loungers and a children’s playground. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The Cordial Biarritz consists of modern bungalows, each with a private, furnished terrace. They include satellite TV in the lounge area and bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee-maker and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Superior bungalows feature free air conditioning and heating service.The complex features a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with terrace.The main shopping centers are around 5 minutes’ walk away.Other on-site facilities include mini golf and tennis courts, which can be used for an extra charge. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, while computers are available at reception for a supplement.
- The surroundings were very attractive and well maintained.
We stayed in a ‘superior’ bungalow, which for us meant a renovated bunglow, featuring air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom, and walk in shower. The bungalow was extremely comfortable.
The onsite gym is spacious and features a good selection of equipment.
Great location for the beach and also the Yumbo centre.
Friendly and helpful reception staff.
- Place is spacious, clean and had a great charm to the place. Swimming pool and deck chairs are always available. Air coditioning (if you paid extra) is well recieved by the end if the days’ activities. We had problems with lights and the staff were more than helpful. Bungalows are in the heart of everything and yet very peaceful sleep. Beach 7 mins walk. Market around the corner only 4 min if that. Only 5 min walk to the yumbo centre & Redcow restaurant/ shenanigans Irish bar (great spot for food, then night-time entertainment for all the family) The staff are wonderful and so friendly. Overall my family enjoyed our stay and definitely book again in the near future.
- The size of the accommodation was great. All staff were excellent. The company tried very hard to make up for the ongoing building work. Best shower I have ever had on holiday.
- The pool is good it wraps around the site. Very appealing to many who do not want a pool that is constantly stared at. But the pool is divided by a strange barrier in between the Bungalows, so the temperature can vary from extremely cold to ok in the main public swimming area. This means you can’t access the pool from all areas as described. I am over weight and do not want to be in a main pool, where everyone is looking at you. I wanted to access the pool as described, from my bungalow. But due to a barrier this divided the pool temperature. You know what I mean ?
Located next to Maspalomas Golf Club, the modern Bungalows Vista Flor offer a free beach shuttle service. The complex features 2 swimming pools, tennis courts and a 24-hour front desk.The Vista Flor bungalows have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Each has a terrace and a living area with plasma-screen TV. Kitchenettes include a fridge, teakettle and coffee maker.The Vista Flor’s has both buffet and menu options. There are also on-site vending machines and a small grocery store.The Vista Flor is one mile from the Yumbo Shopping Center, in the lively center of Playa del Inglés. The complex can organize car and bike rental, ideal for exploring the region.
- A huge variety of delicious food and colourful bungalows :))
- Staff friendly,plenty food but very bland no shops near by
- I couldn’t really fault anything at all the staff were very friendly and the food was more than any of us had expected. The only issue we had is we booked via booking.com and it contradicted itself it said 2 adults 1 child and then further down it said one adult two children, when we arrived we had 1 double bed upstairs and a double sofa bed downstairs. Went to reception and they were more than happy to move us but the children were happy in the end so we didn’t. Excellent for children as loads of entertainment through out the day.
- Food was good, entertainment was available if required.
- Fantastic! Kind and very helpful staff, clean and tidy rooms and public areas, plentiful and very delicious food. Highly recommended!
FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only
FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only is set in Maspalomas, 2,650 feet from Maspalomas Golf Course. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Guests will find rooms with flat-screen TV and coffee machine. All units include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can benefit from a heated pool.The area is popular for both, mountain and water activities such as jogging, windsurfing, diving and cycling. You can rent bikes at FBC Fortuny Resort.The resort also offers car hire. Maspalomas Lighthouse is 1.1 mi from FBC Fortuny Resort – Adults Only, while Palmitos Park is 5.6 mi away. Gran Canaria Airport is 18 mi from the property.
- It was an amazing and relaxing spot, everything you need was available on site of the resort and it was situated just a short walk from food and shopping locations. Photos are highly accurate and everything was of an exceedingly high standard. Staff were the best we experienced whilst travelling Gran Canaria, receptionist provided great advice for experiencing the area and was very kind and welcoming. It was a safe space with a wonderful, comfortable atmosphere. Gym onsite had a good range of equipment also. Will definitely be back!
- The place was fantastic! Step out of your door and you were at the pool with your own private loungers. The wifi was outstanding, which was great for looking for things to do nearby. Complex was extremely clean and the apartments were kept on great condition. The bar was 30 seconds from the sun bed and the pints were cheap and delicious. Highly recommend this place to anyone.
- Very nice place, clean, great pool, staff very helpfull. I recommand this place! Next time will be back here.
- Excelentes instalaciones. Personal muy amable y servicial.
– Lovely, clean apartment with everything you need (including a bathroom on each floor!)
– Pool area was amazing – perfect for relaxing and super clean (they even have a life guard!)
– All staff were very friendly and helpful
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.Set in the old touristic town of Maspalomas, the bungalows are ideally located next to the golf course and just 1.2 mi from the spectacular nature reserve of the Dunes of Maspaloma.Just a few minutes away from the shopping center, Faro 2, these comfortable and completely-renovated bungalows are also within easy reach of golf and tennis facilities. In addition to this, a free shuttle bus is offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the center of Playa del Inglés.The bungalows are completed by access to the resort’s swimming pool (heated in winter), and poolside snack bar. Meals are offered at Cordial Green Golf, just in front of the complex.
A superb place to stay for a relaxed and quiet holiday. The bungalows are ideal, but only really only suited for two.
The staff are a credit to the company.
- the rooms were spacious and well equipped and the grounds and pool area were always kept very clean and tidy. fresh linen and towels supplied regularly and even toilet roll provided.
- The place was lovely. Quite,clean and lush garden very well maintained. The swimming pool is big and can use the other pool at opposite site if full. Very nice two swimming pool at the opposite site. Can play pool and table tennis if you wanted. Golf nearby and just few minutes drive to sand dune and maspalomas shopping centre.
- All the Staff were so friendly and helpful and the bungalow itself was fantastic. It was surprisingly private and had both oooutside dining are and its own sun loungers Brilliant.
- Pretty much everything! Lovely place, very clean, great staff! Will definitely be back
- A superb place to stay for a relaxed and quiet holiday. The bungalows are ideal, but only really only suited for two.
Marina Elite – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Patalavaca.Marina Elite All Inclusive is located in Patalavaca, just a few feet from Balito Beach and featuring impressive views of the ocean. This all-inclusive property includes 2 outdoor swimming pools.Featuring modern décor, each bright and air-conditioned apartment and suite includes a satellite TV, an open-plan kitchen with a fridge and microwave, and a private bathroom.Free WiFi is provided in the reception area and both pools.Marina Elite offers a tennis court, available for an extra charge, and guests have free access to the gym. There is also a miniclub for children from 4 to 12, which includes several activities, and a special pool for them.The property has a buffet restaurant, a snack bar, and a poolside bar. The outdoor pools are also heating during the winter months.You can walk to Anfi Beach in just 10 minutes, and the lively area of Puerto Rico, where main bars and nightclubs are found, is a 5-minute drive away. Gran Canaria Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The hotel is very good value for money. You are well catered with access to good food and drinks throughout the day. The hotel consists of three buildings, and our group was accomodated on the 8th floor above the reception. The superior apartments had really stunning sea views. The rooms are clean and nice. There is a bus stop just by the hotel with easy access to all nearby villages. It is a nice 10 minutes walk to the sandy Anfi beach through a gorgeous park. Our youths also loved snorkling by the rocky beach outside the hotel. Sebastian who is in charge of the activities throughout the day is really doing a great job by the upper pool! There are two billiard tables, a ping pong table and a tennis court available at the hotel.
- Lovely sea views. Large balcony. Short walk to Anfi beach if you want a change of scenery. Hotel sits on it’s own but is on main bus route. Plenty of choice in restaurant at all meal times. Hotel is going through a refurbishment and the rooms being modernised looked lovely. Shampoo supplied in shower.
The food was nice (delicious pancakes for breakfast, yum!) There was a decent variety to choose from, like rice, chicken, chips, pasta, salads, etc throughout the day. Good choice of drinks too.
Staff were friendly and always willing to help. A massive thank you to Tony who moved us and helped us with every enquiry.
Hotel is within good walking distance from Anfi beach and is next to a bus stop if you feel like taking a trip into Maspalomas. It’s pretty central to the nice places in south Gran Canaria.
- We found the choice of food was very good, staff very friendly, lovely pool area. Daily activities if you wanted to join in. Will be looking at going back.
- Great value for money, lovely pool area to relax and was spotless. Would definitely recommend for a relaxing break for couples.
Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Corallium Thalasso
One of our top picks in Meloneras.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort offers a picturesque setting and ocean views from its setting on Meloneras Beach. It features a spa, large outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.The Lopesan is half a mile from Maspalomas Nature Reserve. This large resort and spa has landscape grounds and spacious rooms.All air conditioned rooms feature stylish décor with bright colors. Each has a balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a minibar.There are 5 restaurants including a buffet option, Mediterranean and an Italian restaurant. The Alpendre Salt Grill serves a large salad buffet, while the Patio Café offers cake and crêpes. There are 6 bars, one offering live music.The spa covers 12,900 ft² and is right on the sea front. It has Turkish baths, an African sauna, flotation pool and hydrothermal circuit. A range of treatments is available for an extra cost.
- Beatiful resort with nice gardens and pools, staff is friendly end polite. Holiday in this eesort is unforgetable.
- The hotels grounds and public are absolutely amazing so well maintained a credit to all the staff involved,rooms are a great size and great to have a walk in wardrobe ,will definitely return.
- The resort was impeccable. Spacious room, very clean, eye for detail with chocolates in the evening. Breakfast was impressive, great choose, good quality produces. Best of all was the staff, every single one was very helpful and kind. Excellent service.
- Meticulous attention to detail.. superb friendly and professional staff, excellent buffet, La Plaza perfect for entertainment or relaxing and great pools. Our 6th visit so no complaints. Like the commitment to planting in the grounds..
- The buffet for breakfast and dinner is simply amazing. We love to stay there with our grandmother and children 10,8,6 years old . It is worth renting a car if you do not want to be stuck in the area. And with the car you can easily visit the inner parts and other costal towns, as well as go to the water and anaimal park and the nearby karting. The promenade is nice to walk in both directions. Staff is very friendly. The pools are big, one pool is heated. There are quiet zones for the adults and areas where the kids can enjoy themselves.
Apartamentos Koala Garden THe Home Collection
Located in Maspalomas, Apartamentos THe Koala Garden offers apartments surrounded by tropical gardens. It features 2 adults and 2 children swimming pools. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each Koala Garden Suites apartment offers a private balcony, flat-screen TV and air conditioning. All units feature a bright living-dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. Safety deposit boxes are available for an extra charge.The nearby resort of Playa del Ingles has numerous restaurants, bars and shopping centers.There is a small gym on site, as well as indoor and outdoor play areas for children. The complex also operates a 24-hour reception.Apartamentos THe Koala Garden Suites are 2.5 mi from Playa del Inglés Beach and a 5-minute drive from Maspalomas Golf Course.
- Great for kids. Had good entertainment. Food was not bad aswell. But the location was great
- Good size apartment. Big bedroom and bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower.
- Not much a little disappointed we could not use hotel services NOT EVEN BUY A DRINK
- Apartment was spotlessly clean and quite big. It had obviously recently been refurbished & had everything you would need for a very comfortable stay. Room cleaning staff were lovely.
- Kids club and animation team were excellent. Food was lovely
Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel
One of our top picks in Puerto Rico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Gloria Palace Amadores is on a cliff top between Gran Canaria’s Puerto Rico and Amadores Beaches. This luxury spa hotel features 2 outdoor pools and spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.Gloria Palace, one of the largest thalassotherapy centers in Europe, includes a seawater pool, massage and various other treatments. There is a sauna, a Turkish bath and a physiotherapy pool.The air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. There is satellite TV, and guests can rent a safe and minibar. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in their room and throughout the hotel.Tennis coaching is available on the floodlit tennis court. There is a gym, and guests can also play ping-pong, bowls, archery and darts.Children have their own swimming pool, playground and mini-club. Evening shows are provided for both adults and children.Amadores has a buffet restaurant with show cooking and nightly themed buffets. There are several bars, including a piano bar and a pool bar.Gloria Palace has a 24-hour front desk and provides a car rental service. Free parking is provided.
ROOM and view was beautiful all staff where great could not do enough for you room was cleaned every day and new towels given.Hotel should be 5 star will be back next year for sure.
ps food was beautiful as well
- The views in our room was amazing ,Staff very helpful (The experienced staff were very good) the SPA is Fantastic +views ,cleaning our rooms great every day , location near 2 beaches Amadores and Puerto Rico…..The Show room is spectuacular…….
Rooms are very spacious and have lovely views of the sea.
Staff are friendly and everywhere was clean.
Staff very helpful we had a young baby with us and couldn’t ask for better.
Our room was just a fantastic size .
- Lovely comfortable hotel which catches the sun wonderfully – perfect for chilling out by either of the pools all day. Staff were great and poolside bars excellent. Room was great and slept fantastically in the bed.
- ROOM and view was beautiful all staff where great could not do enough for you room was cleaned every day and new towels given.Hotel should be 5 star will be back next year for sure.
Top Resorts In Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pasito Blanco Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!