10 Best Resorts To Stay In Palma De Mallorca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Palma De Mallorca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Palma De Mallorca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palma De Mallorca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palma De Mallorca Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Palma De Mallorca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Palma De Mallorca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Palma De Mallorca Majorca:
THB El Cid – Adults Only
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This recently refurbished holiday resort has a fantastic seafront location in a beautiful Mediterranean setting, conveniently positioned just a short drive from the airport. It has free Wi-Fi.THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- Good location for walking / cycling into Palma.
- Everything!! Location. Amenities. The room. The views from the room couldn’t be beat…
- I love the friendly staff, very clean room, great location and excellent breakfast overall excellent hotel
- Very nice view from the rooms balcony. Clean and big room. Good breakfast whit a lot of choises. Free gym. Very nice and peacefull pool areas.
- Excellent breakfast. Surrounded by everything you could possibly need for a beach holiday. Express bus No. 25 to Palma just outside the hotel boundary.
MLL Palma Bay Club Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This all-inclusive resort covers over 82 ft² and has 4 swimming pools, a children’s play area and large gardens. It is just 1,150 feet from S’Arenal Beach, in Majorca.The Palma Bay Club has a tennis court and mini golf. There is also a sauna and a hot tub.Rooms at the hotel have a balcony and a fan. They all have satellite TV and a safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.The hotel is set in a quiet area of Playa de Palma. It is a short walk from the resort’s shops and lively bars. The city of Palma is 6.2 mi away.The hotel offers a full entertainment program. There are several restaurants, a café and various bars. There is also a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange and a gift shop.
- Very nice lady at the recepcion who helped us to get there invoice (what was impossible for the gdy who attended us when we arrived…)
- The price was the cheapest for the separate room in Arenal. The second room was sea view and the sunset was beautiful
- Staff were nice, good choice of pools and always able to get a sunbed
- The positives were the air conditioning worked, the room was clean and the shower was good. Check in and out was efficient, the staff were pleasant, the bar staff had to work extremely hard but were always efficient and pleasant. The location is near enough to the promenade.
- The hotel is located in City, so it is close to parties and so on – also to very nice beach with sand.
Be Live Collection Son Antem
One of our top picks in Llucmajor.Set in southern Mallorca’s stunning countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Palma, this resort features 2 18-hole golf courses, an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, and a fitness center. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Guests have free access to the 9843 ft² spa and the gym. A range of massage and beauty treatments are also available, as well as an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room, and a hot tub. Pool towels are provided.All air-conditioned rooms at Be Live Collection Son Antem feature an elegant décor and have a balcony or terrace overlooking the golf course or outdoor swimming pool. All rooms include a Nespresso coffee machine with 4 complimentary capsules.Be Live Collection Son Antem’s El Olivar Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and serves Spanish food. From June to September there is also a grill restaurant open from 15 June to 15 September. The hotel’s Llevant Lobby Bar offers free live music every night, and the Es Trenc Pool Bar serves drinks and light snacks. Sunday brunch is included with every full board or all inclusive booking.The hotel has an entertainment program for adults, as well as a kid’s club. There is also a golf pro shop, club house, and a golf academy. A free shuttle service to the beach is available during high season. The Be Live Collection Son Antem resort features 3 different 18-hole golf courses: Son Antem with 2 fields and Golf Maioris just 11 mi away.Palma de Mallorca Ferry Port with regular crossings to Barcelona, Ibiza and Valencia is about 25 minutes’ drive away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 mi from Be Live Collection Son Antem.
- Very good breakfast and dinner buffets. Large and clean pool, helpful staff. 10 of 10 experience.
- The location is great and very close to Palma but not in the city. The staff was great all the time and the installations also. The swimming pool is great and the playground fir kids is also great
- Great hotel with friendly staff. Everything is close by – not spread across a soulless giant resort. Pool was spacious for everyone to do their own thing and plenty of loungers. Nice play-park and daily mini disco. Buffet food was varied and excellent quality. We’d definitely go back.
- The cleaners were very polite and good at their jobs.
- Family friendly hotel with lot of green and open spaces. Staff super nice.
Marriott’s Club Son Antem
Off the Eastern coast of Spain, located among rugged mountain cliffs and beautiful countryside, Marriott’s Club Son Antem in Majorca represents the ultimate in Mediterranean charm.The resort features two-bedroom luxury apartments, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, on-site golf courses, a full-service spa, a fitness center, a restaurant, renovated in 2015, and bar. Free WiFi is available.Each of our Llucmajor, Majorca, apartments offer spacious floor plans with full kitchens and cookware, separate living & dining areas, private balcony or terrace with grill, in-room entertainment and rich décor. Perfect for groups or families of up to eight, our luxury apartments in Majorca offer the comfort and conveniences of townhome living.Just minutes from Palma Mallorca Airport, Arenal and Estrenc Beaches, and Palma, Marriott’s Club Son Antem Majorca villas are ideal for your next family holiday.
- Tranquil setting, lovely villas. Good location to explore the island from
- It’s a family club not a resort or a spa hotel
- Restaurant at Marriott place was awful / waiter didn’t speak Spanish. But La Finka restaurant just close to Marriott was excellent
- Amazing place. A string of constant positive surprises. Not a single thing to complain about. Really.
- Staff are friendly and incredibly helpful . We have been here many times over the last 6 years and it is so peaceful with everything we need
Europe Playa Marina
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Offering direct access to the sea between Cala Contesa and Es Fortí, this seafront hotel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Rooms at Europe Playa Marina enjoy sea views.The Europe Playa Marina is just a 15-minute drive from central Palma. Palma Airport is 25 minutes away.Rooms feature bright, Mediterranean-style decoration and include a private balcony. They come with satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A safe is available at an extra cost.Europe Playa Marina also has a table tennis table. The poolside La Taberna offers light meals. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace of the Pergola Bar. Free WiFi is provided in the pool bar area.
I had a room on the 5th floor with excellent sea view and afternoon sun as I asked for.
The hotel is located close to the bus station to go to Palma and close to a beautiful beach.
- Good, relaxing location. Easy Travel by bus 3 to Palma.
- Very modern hotel with good facilities. Comfortable bed with nice sheets and towels. Good breakfast. My favorite part was access to the sea off the rocks from the hotel.
The hotel has amazing views of the sea from the rooms, restaurant and pool, and it has its own little rocky beach.
The breakfast every day was amazing, and the restaurant by the pool served great lunch options.
The staff is super nice and helpful, and the whole place is very chill.
– breakfast buffet
– pool & access to beach
- I had a room on the 5th floor with excellent sea view and afternoon sun as I asked for.
Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Lindner Portals Nous is located within Mallorca’s Bendinat Golf Course, 3.1 mi from Palma. It offers a free spa, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free WiFi.The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous has colonial-style décor, with African influences. It is surrounded by extensive gardens and terraces, ideal for relaxing.The spa features 2 saunas, a Turkish bath, sunbeds and experience showers. Treatments are available for an extra charge.Overlooking the golf course or swimming pool, each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a seating area. A bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer are included in the bathroom.The Lindner Portals Nous Resort’s restaurants serve gourmet international and Mediterranean-style cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.Free private parking is offered at the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous. Palma and the Porti Pi Shopping Center can be reached in 10 minutes by car or bus.
Excellent geographical situation, very quiet, in a beautiful site. Spacious and very well arranged room. In a cosy decor, very pleasant atmosphere.
Not at the seaside but the hotel offers at anytime shuttles to the beach as well as to the Bendinat golf course.
Very good wifi connection, both inside and outside. Very nice hotel staff.
Beautiful hotel zthis is our second stay
Spotlessly clean luxury hotel
Rooms spacious and well equipped
Clean towels daily in room and for poolside use
Outside pool area relaxing with plenty of sun beds
Staff very friendly and courteous
Short taxi ride into Port
- Super hotel, great location, perfect service. Really nice breakfast and nice restaurant at the hotel.
Outdoor swimming area fantastic, pool very clean with a lifeguard. Lovely safe gardens for children, with lots of space for sun beds. Friendly staff.
Great pool bar/restaurant with good choice and value for money.
Lovely balcony with our junior suite.
- Plenty Sunloungers
Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca
Located in the countryside in southeast Mallorca, this impressive 14th-century country house has a restaurant, 2 swimming pools, and a spa center. It offers large rooms with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Sa Torre Mallorca feature smart, modern décor. They are equipped with a kettle and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Arxiduc Restaurant serves contemporary Mediterranean food and has a varied wine cellar. There is also Sa Clastra bar, which serves light meals and has an outdoor terrace.Hotel Sa Torre offers a modern fitness center and tennis courts.The Sa Torre is just 10 minutes’ drive from the beautiful beaches of south Mallorca. Palma Airport is 14 mi away.
- Staff were absolutely fantastic, there was nothing they wouldn’t do.
- Marvelous place, relaxing, perfect service from the staff. You really feel very welcome og good taken care of.
- The setting is fantastic, the staff lovely, the food wonderful, the rooms beautifully presented and the pool areas and pools excellent.
- The staff all through the hotel were so very helpful, dinner excellent and the general ambience was perfect.
- The property itself is beautiful! the hotel amenities are very good, Two pools spa, running track, tennis court, football pitch, church and the breakfast is excellent
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
This exquisite resort nestles between the Tramuntana Mountains and the glistening Mediterranean Sea – the perfect place to enjoy a luxury stay on this beautiful Balearic island.The exclusive offering of the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort includes personal butler service and canopy beds beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a round on the seafront golf course.The elegant, dazzling white interior features facilities ranging from an indoor pool to a gourmet restaurant. Throughout the building you can admire the best of modern Majorcan art.Each of the hotel’s luxurious rooms opens onto a spacious balcony offering views of the lush gardens.All guests receive a voucher with credit for a Spa treatment. The spa offers a range of over 60 Spa treatments.
- Tranquil and peaceful…..no piped music outside, even a hawk to scare off pigeons and seagulls.
- Having been to this hotel a few times now, it is more the personal touches you get when you turn up. People remember you (special mention to Juan behind the bar) and so it becomes really friendly. Kids club was great as always and Bastien is amazing with the kids, as are the rest of the team. Its just a place you can go with children and feel like you have relaxed. Would recommend this hotel 100%…
- Huge, beautiful garden, with many sunbeds. Clean, stylish building with friendly and helpful staff. Big enough swimming pools. Excellent food in every restaurant. Of course, we tried also the Michelin stared one. I enjoyed it from the welcome glass of champagne to the dessert.
- Just superb! Service, food the care and comfort was amazing. Excellent conceirge and what a super property.
- Just about ecerything!! Fantastic service, spa, food, facilities!! Superb hotel.
Sentido Cala Viñas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This adults-only hotel enjoys wonderful views of the Mediterranean and an outdoor swimming pool. It offers a tempting combination of peace and relaxation.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Sentido Cala Viñas have a balcony, most with views of the sea or the cove. Decorated in a contemporary style, they also have flat-screen TV and a fridge.To relax there is the swimming pool, plus a selection of sports and games including tennis and mini golf. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments at an extra cost. Pay parking is available on request.The hotel is located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca airport, not far from Palmanova.
- Rooms clean and comfortable pool area kept clean loads of sun beds and food suited this very picky vegetarian more than enough choice ,also plenty of choice for my meat eating husband .
- Lovely hotel – went twice this summer on short trips with friends.
- Loved the location, access to the sea, great breakfast, staff was extremely helpful
- Nice location, but little to do in the town (closest is magaluf 20 min of walk or 5-6 eu for taxi); friendly staff!!; Nice breakfast omletes, but little choice of food(boring after 3-5 days(but no problem, tasty bar/restaurant across the street)); 90% of people staying in this hotel was elderly people( so i can say it is an old people hotel(you choose is it bad or good)); great view of sea/pool.
- I loved that the hotel was right on the water, but not right on the beach. The beach was walking distance, however it was public and very crowded. I enjoyed jumping off of the pool deck right into the sea, it was perfect. The staff were great at trying to get the vacationers to participate in the events. I took advantage of the yoga, aqua-fit, trivia, and countless other min activities. It was fabulous.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Pirates Village is a unique pirate-themed holiday resort located just 1,300 feet from Santa Ponsa Beach. It features a wide range of leisure facilities and daily entertainment for children and adults.The Pirates Village features several swimming pools with slopes, a games room and a movie theater. Guests can also find a photography studio and a TV lounge onsite. Dining options include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All apartments have a balcony with pool views. They have a spacious living-dining room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchenette and a bathroom. Safes are available for an extra cost.Staff organizes themed activities that include live music and magic shows, and there is also a children’s club.The Santa Ponsa Golf Course is 1,950 feet away from Pirates Village. Palma Mallorca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Entertainment brilliant. Food good. Pool area very good.
- A really fun hotel with so much for kids to join in with. Our apartment was spotless with good sized bedroom, bathroom and sitting area. The staff were all amazing and showed total commitment to ensuring that we were having a good time. Evening mini disco every night with a variety of entertainment afterwards.
Everything!!! we all had a great time, the staff are very friendly and professional.
The food was excellent and a good variety to choose from, the supply of drinks and ice cream throughout the day is great and the snack bar is also good if you feel peckish in between meals 😜.
Marta, Alex, Lucas, Naira and the rest of the entertainment team were amazing they really kept us entertained with activities on the day time and especially the evening shows!!! We are already looking for days for next year to visit them again.
- Very nice personal, good and relaxing atmosphere. Can recommend for families with kids.
- The bed was a great size, 2 adults and 2 children fitted in it. Kids club was great, on all day and really secure and entertainment team and pool activities were great and night time shows were amazing.
Top Resorts In Palma De Mallorca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Palma De Mallorca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Palma De Mallorca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Palma De Mallorca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!