10 Best Resorts To Stay In Palm Springs California – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm Springs California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Palm Springs California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm Springs California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm Springs California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Palm Springs California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Palm Springs California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Palm Springs California:
Parker Palm Springs
Just a 4 minute drive from Palm Springs International Airport, this luxurious resort features 3 pools, a spa center and 2 restaurants on-site. It offers uniquely-styled guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room at Parker Palm Springs includes a flat-screen cable TV. The air-conditioned rooms feature unique décor and include an iron and an ironing board and a sitting area. Select rooms offer garden views.Guests of Palm Springs Parker can enjoy a game croquet or play tennis on one of the resort’s clay tennis courts. After a spa treatment, guests can go for a swim in the resort’s saline pool. A family-friendly pool and a 24-hour “adults-only” pool are also available.Serving a variety of bistro food in romantic atmosphere and open late night, Mister Parker’s bistro is on-site at Parker Palm Springs. Guests can also stop by Norma’s for diner-style comfort food and an all day breakfast menu.Palm Springs town center is just 2 miles from this resort. Palm Springs Aerial Tram is a 10 minute drive from Parker Palm Springs.
- Luxury property with a gorgeous campus that’s meticulously maintained. Very upscale kitsch. Massages were outstanding. Reformation Bar gets 5 stars.
- Gorgeous rooms, amazing facilities, lots of places to hang out each with a different atmosphere. Breakfast at Norma’s was excellent.
- Travel extensively and was excited to visit the property, unfortunately the experience did not meet expectations
- It was everything I had hoped it would be. Met every single expectation and more.
- The property is so well done, private and the staff was warm and welcoming.
The Monkey Tree Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, The Monkey Tree Hotel offers accommodations in Palm Springs.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Quinta is 18 miles from The Monkey Tree Hotel, and Indio is 20 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The Monkey Tree is a refurbished mid-century modern hotel, designed by the great Albert Frey in the early 60’s. The restoration is first rate down the line. The rooms are spacious and elegant. Quiet, except for some talkative desert birds. Sitting by the pool you can see the San Jacinto hills rising up to the West. Most restful location I’ve stayed in in years. The staff is uniformly friendly, engaging, and well informed about the area and the nearby architecture. We will definitely return.
We liked the intimate, quiet ambience. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Both my husband and I enjoyed the hot tub and pool. The mid century modern decor was perfect.
- Room was spacious, good location, bed comfortable, shower good
- It’s a beautiful property fully representative of the mid-century heyday of Palm Springs as it is opened in 1960, with all of the glamour that implies.
- Warm & friendly owners and an awesome breakfast!
All Worlds Resorts – A Clothing Optional Gay Men’s Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, All Worlds Resorts – A Clothing Optional Gay Men’s Resort offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 17 miles from La Quinta.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 19 miles from All Worlds Resorts – Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The property was clean and well run, lots of options. From busy pools to solitary pools. Initially skeptical of what awaited us due to some poor reviews. We found that everything exceeded our expectations. We are definitely going to visit again!
- Place was dirty. My room was horrible and very uncomfortable.
- Scott is a hardworking caring Host to make everyone feel comfortable and have the best stay they can….
- Continental breakfast, great coffee, abundant parking, friendly staff, lots to do, quiet.
The mattress was a little hard and the pillows were kinda flat. Over all the stay was great. The weather did make it a little hard to enjoy as it was cold while we were there and being naked was not really an option most of the time. There is only one heated pool and one Hot tub but all was great.
The only other thing would be to make the vanity tops a little shorter to get easier access to the stool. It was a bit tight to get to the toilet.
The last thing I would have enjoyed would have been if the staff wore a little less clothing too it is clothing optional and it always make people more comfortable if the staff is not completely clothed. Maybe shorts and t shirts to make the guest feel more comfortable and ready to strip down too.
Marquis Villas Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Placed at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains in the heart of Palm Springs, California, this hotel offers one-bedroom condos with fully equipped kitchens and private patios or balconies.Marquis Villas Resort features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Guests will also appreciate free, on-site parking as well as outdoor barbecue grills.While staying at the Marquis Villas, guests can explore the Moorten Botanical Gardens or the Palm Springs Desert Museum. Guests can also easily walk to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- A mansion sized room, with the ghost of Dean Martin in the other half of room. Wonderful place and pool, so close to downtown. Kitchen and two baths was awesome.
- Great location for people who like to park the car for the day and just walk around downtown Palm Springs. Very spacious suites, more like a big 1-bedroom apartment. Great to have a kitchen to save a few dollars and take a healthier break from eating out. Pool area is fine. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were great. The pool was lovely. The hotel was very convenient for the centre of Palm Springs.
Location was good.
Staff was pleasant and helpful until checkout. At checkout the clerk “couldn’t have cared less about me. I mentioned to him that there were small ants in the bathroom and he didn’t even respond, so I am certain he will not report that.
The kitchen was well supplied.
I was happy the resort was able to have our two rooms next to each other.
- room arrangement was nice liked have bedroom and sitting room
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Experience first-class relaxation and luxury services such as a full-service spa, at this Palm Springs, California hotel with world-class golf, shopping and sightseeing opportunities just steps away.Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa has a 10,980-ft² spa featuring exotic Balinese, Thai and Indonesian rituals that promote well-being for the mind, body and soul. The spa features 18 therapy rooms providing a variety of services. Guests can also work out in the well-equipped fitness center or get a new look in the full-service salon.Visitors can enjoy magnificent hiking and unique jeep tours just minutes from the Riviera Palm Springs Resort and Spa. Tahquitz Canyon and the Moorten Botanical Garden are also nearby.
- We really liked the pool area. There were lots of places to sit and hang out. The restaurant, Cantala, was really good and the prices were reasonable. We liked the location too. Also, the staff were great and very helpful.
- In addition to the above The grounds of the resort were magnificent.
- Very relaxed and chilled hotel just what Palm Springs is about
- Danielle at the front desk was so amazing and helpful she made our stay the best 🤗
The bedroom and bathroom were lovely and clean. The balcony had a great view of the mountains even though the parking lot was directly below.
The pool area was clean and well maintained and the fire pits about the property were a nice surprise. The free champagne and the sitting areas in the lobby were a really nice touch!
I stayed here during Modernism Week so the price was a bit higher than I normally pay for a room.
Palm Canyon Resort by Diamond Resorts
Palm Canyon Resort by Diamond Resorts offers accommodations in Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.La Quinta is 16 miles from Palm Canyon Resort by Diamond Resor, and Indio is 19 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable-great pillows. Nice location-close to all the local attractions. I was disappointed that my room was not a pool view as the booking pictures showed. We actually faced the street instead. We did end up with a nice Mountain View though. It would be helpful if it was stated somewhere that the photos you see may not be your actual room.
- I loved the spacious layout – 2 bathrooms was great – nice showers and i loved that kitchen was fully stocked. The pool/bar area was amazing and my kids had a great time on the water slide. Location was convenient as we had a cheer competition at the Convention center so it was easy to get to and stores close by.
- The comfort, access, activities and food. I am excited to come back.
- The service, resort facilities were all excellent!
- All of the facilities and the villa was very good..
Ivy Palm Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Ivy Palm Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Palm Springs. The resort has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 19 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa, and Indio is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Ivy Palm Resort and Spa.
- The heated pool was very nice along with the jacuzzis. The bed was comfortable as well.
Good breakfast and staff pleasant. They had 2 pools, one open; didn’t have time to try.
Cleanliness was satisfactory.
- Not much. Hot tubs not heated, wifi didn’t work, calling this. “Resort and “Spa” is a joke! Total bait and switch. Does Booking.com vet these people.
- Breakfast included was pretty good, nice variety and great muffins. Hotel has s good location walkable to town and restaurants and coffee.
- We needed a single nights stay as our RV was in a repair shop. Location close to down town Palm Springs was great. Grounds well cared for and facility was clean with a great hot and cold options at the continental breakfast. Two pools and really nice pool decor.
L’Horizon Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, L’Horizon Resort & Spa is located in the Palm Springs Uptown neighborhood in Palm Springs, just 16 miles from La Quinta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Indio is 19 miles from L’Horizon Resort & Spa, and Idyllwild is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Bed was excellent very comfy. Pool area very quiet and beautiful, staff at the bar are fantastic. A beautiful property. Valet parking is great.
- Fantastic hotel, amenities and attentive staff. Get ready to be pampered. We love our stays at L’Horozon, and although pricey, the service and quality of our stay is always impeccable.
- Very luxe and private casita with comfortable bed and nice shower. I liked how quiet and small the property is – the staff got to know each guest really well. The pool is beautiful and the bartenders are great.
- It’s seriously hard to fault. We loved every part of our stay. The staff; the accommodation; the personalised engraved nameplate that goes on your door… it really is pretty special.
- The property is Very private. The staff was extremely welcoming and very professional. The grounds are extremely well maintained.
Desert Isle Resort
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Desert Isle Resort in Palm Springs features self-contained suites with full kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi. It presents 2 heated outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts.Fully furnished suites are a cozy alternative to home, with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and dining table. Attached bathrooms have steam showers.The kitchen comes with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. Guests can get groceries just half a mile from the resort. Alternatively, there are restaurants and bars within 2.5 miles of the property.Desert Isle Resort is 2 miles from Indian Canyons Golf Resort and 3 miles from Tahquitz Canyon Golf Resort. Horseback riding is available just 2 blocks from the resort. Free parking is available.For the health conscious, there is a fitness center and bocce courts on site. The health club features hot tubs and a sauna.
- Great location with full kitchen and wonderful grocery store across the street. Pool and hot tub in good working order.
- Very clean, pleasant front desk staff, nicely remodelled rooms.
- He space was very comfortable for my family. The location was great for easy access to food supplies on foot.
- Finding an extra bathroom was a very pleasant surprise. We love the location and we especially love the room and the property’s amenities. Very comfortable and inviting. We will definitely stay here again when we’re in the area.
- Very clean and nice outdoor area. Pools were great and the grounds were very nice. Fitness room was good as well.
One of our best sellers in Palm Springs! Featuring an outdoor pool, this resort is a 5-minute drive to Palm Springs Art Museum. With modern décor, each studio provides free Wi-Fi.A sitting area is provided in each air-conditioned studio at Sparrows Lodge. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom of all rooms. Select rooms are located poolside.A poolside hot tub and plush lounge chairs are provided at Sparrows Lodge Palm Springs. Room service is available. Daily maid service is provided.Tennis courts and free use of bicycles are provided to guests at the this resort.Palm Springs International Airport is a 5-minute drive away. Palm Springs Convention Center is a 4-minute drive from Sparrows Lodge.
- Pool was great and the room was gorgeous – everything is high end and stylish. Massage tent area and massage was one of the best I have every had. Lemon and orange trees everywhere on the property which is just lovely. Restaurant menu is limited but very nice food.
- Great service and staff. Ambiance was out of this world!
- I have been wanting to stay at the Sparrows for a couple of years now and after finally doing so, I can say it was everything I hoped for. Every detail of the property is charming and the service from the staff was among the best we’ve ever experienced. My husband and I were visiting on our babymoon and opted for the couples massage one morning. The team that took care of us were a husband/wife team who were amazing. Will definitely be going back to this spot as it’s now one of my favorites. Thank you team Sparrows for such an amazing stay!
- Charming farm design. Cute little bungalows. Nice pool, spa, and firepits. Simple, complimentary breakfast. Quiet. Serene.
- The setting is beautiful and very relaxing! The food in the restaurant is good except for breakfast which has very few options.
Top Resorts In Palm Springs California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Palm Springs California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Palm Springs California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Palm Springs California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!