10 Best Resorts To Stay In Palm-mar Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm-mar Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Palm-mar Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm-mar Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm-mar Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Palm-mar Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Palm-mar Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Palm-mar Tenerife:
Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-mar, Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can enjoy pool views.All guest rooms in the resort are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, a bidet and a shower. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some units at Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos, including fishing and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 3 miles from the resort, while Puerto de la Cruz is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Try the Steak restaurant down in town for really good food – especially starters and low priced mains. It is a very happy restaurant, on first floor but with lift.
3 beds were set up in second bedroom with sofa bed in lounge so guess could sleep 7 or 8. Nice pool, not too deep.
The apartment itself was beautiful!! I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked through the door!
The pool was massive and the surroundings we’re so clean! I would recommend this apartment and the owner and the woman we dealt with were extremely helpful and lovely people! I would stay here again!
- The property was modern, tidy, in a quiet, peaceful residential location and spacious. Being a wheelchair user it was a little difficult getting to the apartment I stayed as there were a couple of slopes on a cobbly path to contend with so I wouldn’t have coped alone. However the space inside the apartment and on the balcony made my stay a more enjoyable experience.
- very nice appartment, we enjyoed the view, extremely spacious in a good area
- Quiet area, supermarket and coffee shop nearby, nice size apartments, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, nice baths, big living room, easy access with the car from underground parking.
- Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Sun Bay Villas
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Part of Tenerife’s Amarilla Golf Club, this stylish complex offers shared swimming pools, landscaped gardens and a free Wi-Fi zone. Each villa includes a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a modern kitchenette.Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- This is my second stay at sun bay villas & it was as good this time.
The places are clean, you can request to clean everyday. The most happiest thing is I got free upgraded from 4 people house to 6 people house with jacuzzi. The kitchen equipments are good. The view can see the sunset.
We can check out anytime even we can check out at 4.30AM
There is a supermarket nearby the resort, which they sell lots of different things, it’s convenient for us when we arrive the first day to buy something to cook.
It’s a resort required a car to go in and out would be more convenient
- Big rooms,Location close to golf course,sea wiev,cleaning servis,private garage under apartman,quite place,big mirrors,swimming poll,
- The property was very clean and beautiful views . I’m very happy with every about the property
- Enrique on front desk was really helpful and friendly we travelled with a severely autistic child, and the experience was made easy by having having Enrique who made us welcome
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Tenerife’s Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club is located in Golf del Sur, 350 feet from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, spa with hot tub and sauna and apartments with a private balcony.All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely room the place is close to restaurants and bars.
- Everything was wonderful. I ate out and made meals because there is a small supermarket in the basement. The whole place is incredible, everybody very efficient and kind and the sun shone. Going back!
- It’s location to the seafront. Plenty of sun beds. Any problems were sorted immediately
Friendly staff. Very very clean.
Rooms very comfortable.
- Clean the stuff are amazing everything cool also they have nice activities
Chayofa Country Club
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Wish we stayed longer than a week.
So pleased will recommend to anyone x
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
- Absolutely loved our holiday here. Everything was fantastic. The kids loved the pool. My partner is so fussy but even he loved everything so win for me lol. The restaurant and pool bar was great. The people who run it Sarah and Jason were fantastic could not do enough for you.
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in San Miguel de Abona.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Royal Tenerife Country Club is in Tenerife’s Golf del Sur Golf Course, 0.9 mi from the Atlantic Ocean. Set in lush gardens, it offers 2 outdoor pools, a bar, gym and tennis court.Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is free WiFi in all areas, and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- the cheerful, polite, informative & efficient staff (reception in particular) made the stay particularly enjoyable. the cleanliness of the facilities was impressive. the views from the apartment were special together particularly the recently manicured palm trees rustling & swaying in the breezes.
- We only stayed one night but it was a very pleasant sleep-over. Very helpful staff. Nice spacious apartment, very clean and well-equipped, with beautiful views from the terrace across the golf course towards the sea and the mountains. Well-arranged outdoor swimming pools that our children were all too eager to explore.
Amazing apartment….. stunningly laid out with all amenities. Nice and quiet location right opposite golf course clubhouse – 3 min walk – and San Blas bars and rest’s 15 min downhill walk.
Really nice S American restaurant in middle of a pool island and nice bar/cafe at front of resort so everything you need.
- The staff are very nice, the service from the American lady on reception was outstanding. The resort is quite/relaxing and in a nice area.
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. This extensive vacation complex offers spacious bungalow accommodations in the heart of Playa de las Américas, just 650 feet from the beaches of southern Tenerife.Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Tenerife. Its tropical grounds surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Alternatively, stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- The beds were comfortable & plenty of hot water.
- This is the place to go if you are traveling with family, especially if you have young kids, the area is so secure and the pools are as well, in our family of 10 there are 3 children 2-7 years old and they walked between our houses like it was nothing, the pool are and the breakfast is kid friendly and superb as well, the beds are.. well i love my bed at home but for 2 weeks it is okay and the cleanliness is superb as well, the hotel is very well situated close to everything and nice restaurants all around, about 15 minute walk to siam mall and 10 minutes to parque santiago 6 shopping center, i will be coming back again with my family here. perfect for families but if you are here to party i would recommend staying elsewhere since there are mainly families.
- The bungalows were spacious with plenty of cupboard space. The pool area had plenty of sunbeds and parasols. There were plenty of bars & restaurants all within walking distance.
- Food is good, enough variety and excellent quality. Cleaning staff very friendly.
- Staff very helpful and accommodating. Place was spotless. Was room only so cannot comment on food but looked good !!
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Staff was super kind, very nice swimming pool and facilities. Very close to the beach and nice food.
The breakfast was good and proposed many differents dishes. The only thing which is not good with the breakfast is the juice.
The location was really good – you have many restaurants around so no need to take half board option.
The infocenter service was good as we could book easily our activities and we receive good suggestions.
- Everything. It’s a luxury hotel. All of the staff were really nice and helpful at all times. The food in the buffet restaurant was great. Nice big pool area. It’s located on a street full of bars, restaurants and shops near the beach. We were given a glass of champagne when we checked in too. Loved it!
- Location close to nice beach. Parking included. Not as noisy as city center, but not quiet either.
- The locations and the ability to use the sister hotel cleopatra palace was ideal.
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel offers wonderful views over the Bay of Los Cristianos and Mount Teide from its rooftop terrace. It includes spacious green areas, 5 swimming pools and 4 hot tubs.All of the air-conditioned rooms at Paradise Park feature a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. A range of rooms are available, from basic double rooms to family rooms and junior suites.Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel provides a free shuttle service to Playa las Vistas Beach, as well as to central Los Cristianos. The Los Palos and Costa Adeje Golf Courses are also a short drive away.The hotel has a sauna, a small fitness center and a Turkish bath in its Sparadise center. A number of treatments and organized aerobics classes are offered here.Guests can enjoy buffet meals, including themed options in the evening, at the Tenerife restaurant.
Staff where amazing and friendly. Couldnt help enough. Rooms absolutely spotless all the time. Not a fleck of dust or dirt anywhere and always stocked up by housekeeping and on time. Every area inside and out was spotless all the time.
5 Pools with easy access to them all (including disabled access) all give plenty of space and seats as well as easily located drinks and snacks. 10/10 would stay again
- Everything was great. 5th visit. Took my 15 year old this time.
- Good location.In any case you need a taxi for a short trip to go to main attraction points in the area: Safari, Playa Las Americas etc. There is a bus station right across the hotel where you can take free bus to: Jungle Park, Siam Park, Malls etc
- Food was pretty good and staff mostly friendly – reception not so friendly.
Great housekeeping rooms kept spotlessly clean
Adults only pool area
- Staff where amazing and friendly. Couldnt help enough. Rooms absolutely spotless all the time. Not a fleck of dust or dirt anywhere and always stocked up by housekeeping and on time. Every area inside and out was spotless all the time.
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Cleopatra is across from El Camisón Beach, in southern Tenerife. It features a spa, and an outdoor pool with a large terrace, surrounded by magnificent Roman columns and marble statues of gods.The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- As always, excellent location. Excellent staff. Excellent breakfast. Also thanks for the excellent upgrade!
I liked everything about the hotel, especially the piano playing during breakfast.
Gŕeat location, good food, friendly staff.
I can highly recomend this hotel.
- Lovely clean hotel, friendly and hardworking staff. Food was of a high standard and air con in rooms was fabulous
After the check out you can use one of the rest room for free for taking a shower. It’s very helpful. The sea view rooms have a perfect location, the view is fabulous.
Definitely worth visiting. Staff very friendly.
Breakfast was amazing! so many options for every kind of breakfast, everybody will find something. Loved the piano player during having my breakfast.
Location, location location! 20 steps you are at the beach. not kidding! A big shopping and restaurant center just in front of the hotel.
The staff so nice, They had a different price from the price I close on Booking.com and they help patiently. Unfortunate their booking department was close until Monday, but on Monday morning it was all fixed.
The wonderful welcoming drink, the after checkout service, you can still use the facilities, and can book a room just for half an hour to take a shower. free! my flight was at midnight so this was a great think to have.
Liked the small touches as the small “library” of magazines and books at the pool area.
Tenerife Royal Gardens
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set next to Las Vistas Beach, Tenerife Royal Gardens offers accommodations with terraces. Set between Playa de las Américas and Los Cristianos, this attractive resort features an outdoor swimming pool and a bar.Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- as a regular visitor to the royal gardens everything was as we expected,, and hope to return soon. restraunts and bars first class.
- Loved the apartment, everything you could possibly want was in it, including books. Comfy bed and sofa. Lovely balcony. Fantastic pool. Always sun beds available.
- The facilities were excellent. Location could not be better. The resort is clean safe and people are very friendly. Enjoyed holiday immensely largely due to surroundings would definitely go again
- Been going to Tenerife for 15 years and best property and location I have ever stayed in.
- Location /well equipped apt with oven and washing machine /beach front/
Top Resorts In Palm-mar Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Palm-mar Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Palm-mar Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Palm-mar Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!