10 Best Resorts To Stay In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
ข้าวใหม่ปลามัน รีสอร์ท is located in Pak Chong, 1.9 miles from Pak Chong and 17 miles from Muaklek. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.
No reviews yet.
Poh Rak Resort at Pak Chong
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Poh Rak Resort at Pak Chong offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 17 miles from Muaklek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Pretty much everything else was perfect. Amazing location, friendly staff, very good food, clean and comfortable room. The pool and lotus pond are beautiful. I highly recommend this place to anyone passing by phitsanulok.
- It is affordable in price and comfortable. The surroundings are quiet and peaceful. I like especially the Owner, she is very kind in helping us a lots, we want to say thank you so much to her. Overall we really enjoy the stay.
- The idea to make tent as the place to sleep so unique 🙂
- Fast internet – English food (if you want a taste of the UK in Thailand)
Le personnel accueillant, le restaurant juste à coté, la piscine et le calme général dans l’hotel.
Located in Pak Chong, 14 miles from Muaklek, Ruan Kanchanok features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.
Reasonably easy to visit Khao Yai if booked onto a tour
Good as a base, not worth a visit on its own
- Atmospheric bungalows far from the noise ot the main street. Comfy king size beds!
- Lovely property tucked away in the city. In room coffee, a couple restaurants yards away. Helpful staff.
- The place is quiet. Its near the Pak Chong night market and convenient stores but the place is serene.
The owner was super nice and firendly, she even gave us a transport to the bungalow from the train station and helped with whatever we needed. Right next to it, there is a restaurant so you do not have to go far to eat something. However it looks like you are out in the woods, the downtown city is only about 15-20 minutes walk. There is a river and jungle forest behind the complex.
The bungalow was well equipped, the WIFI was super fast, the bathroom and room were looked and smelled clean and while you were in this comfortable little island we got up every morning to the sound of exotic birds, lizards and other animals. It was a fantastic experence!
- Reasonably easy to visit Khao Yai if booked onto a tour
Sports Bar & Resort
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sports Bar & Resort is located in Pak Chong, just 17 miles from Muaklek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental.
- Always stay here for overnight stop. Good accommodation & nice bar & restaurant. English speaking owner.
- Enjoyed staying here for more than a week, staff was amazing! Marc, the owner, is super helpful and ready to give a hand with anything you might need!
We could actually choose our room and we decided to do an upgrade. Rooms were all in the very well updates and taken care of garden and it felt really romantic.
Rooms were clean and nice. Loved the enthousiastic owner and his dogs. Also we had a very tasteful Dinner the first night.
- We did like our very tiny bungalow triangle house thingy. Showers are outdoor and very huge. Pool is great. You can book tours from here, since they don‘t offer own tours.
This is a nice resort with a medium-size swimming pool.
The restaurant is excellent, with a wide choice of food.
Staff are attentive and friendly.
The room was ok, with comfortable bed and good shower.
Khaoyai Safari Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Khaoyai Safari Resort is located in Pak Chong in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 17 miles from Muaklek. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.
No reviews yet.
Hommuenlee Hill Resort
One of our best sellers in Pak Chong! Surrounded by nature, the Hommuenlee Hill Resort has modern and stylish accommodations. It is just a 12 miles drive from Khao Yai. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available on site.Each room at Hommuenlee Hill Resort has air conditioning, satellite flat-screen TV and a sofa. The private bathroom features shower facilities and a hairdryer.Guests can relax with massage services provided or enjoy activities at the garden area.Hommuenlee Hill Restaurant serves Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisines.Pakchong Train Station and Night Market can be reached within 1.5 miles of the property.
No reviews yet.
ฺBaan Hin Sai Suay Pak Chong
ฺBaan Hin Sai Suay Pak Chong offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Muaklek is 14 miles from ฺBaan Hin Sai Suay Pak Chong, and Mu Si is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Triple P Home Resort
Triple P Home Resort offers accommodations in Pak Chong. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A TV with cable channels is available.Muaklek is 14 miles from Triple P Home Resort, and Mu Si is 15 miles away.
- For people who wish to escape from big crowded & noisy city life to a more greenery, calm and relaxation place. This resort will be suitable
- Loved breakfasts. Plenty of choice. Accommodation was lovely and the hosts were brilliant. Picked us up and dropped us off at railway station for free.
- Very nice garden, good and big bungalows, very clean. Swimming pool.
- Liked all things , room style and cleanliness, parking, location of property and the price
- Familyruns this place with an excellent customer orietation.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Rosemary House is located in Pak Chong, just 12 miles from Muaklek. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.
- Great facilities with delightful gardens and lawn for relaxing. We had a bbq on the lawn the second night. Sat out on tables and chairs in beautiful gardens toll late evening. Owner and her staff very attentive. Owner speaks good English with hint of an Australian accent. She offered some activities programs for the kids We will be back
- The environment is very peaceful and decoration is perfect!!! Large living area! Very clean house. Go location. Tim care about us all the time even we go back late night! Good value for hpuse. Her lovely garden grow many kinds of plants such as Lavenda, Rosemary, Rose, flowers…… You don’t believe you are in Thailand! Very cozy place, should live here if you are in Khao Yai!!!
- What a find! After staying in hotels for 2 weeks, it was so wonderful to have a cottage, with full kitchen, and a loft bedroom, which our son adored. Complete with a large verandah, set in a nursery full of Rosemary and other plants, as well as a crayfish pond.
- Beautiful garden full of rosemary and lavender – such a treat to see in Thailand. K Teem was very welcoming and friendly – a perfect host! The beds were warm and comfortable (we visited at a very cold time of year). Easy to drive to shops and restaurants. We valued being able to cook for ourselves in the spacious kitchen.
อาหารอร่อย มีการปลูกผักไร้สารทานเอง สไตล์ Farm to table
พี่เจ้าของน่ารักคุยสนุก ใครชอบแนวรักสุขภาพไปที่นี่เลยค่ะ กลางคืน-เช้ามืดดาวเยอะมากกก
Featuring free WiFi, Whiterock resort offers accommodations in Pak Chong, just 13 miles from Muaklek. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Pak Chong Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!