10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ormond-by-the-sea Florida:
Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and beach access, this hotel is on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and less than 10 miles from the Daytona Beach Boardwalk. An outdoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi are provided.A microwave and a small refrigerator are in every room at the Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort. The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with tropical tones and wood accents.After a day at the beach, guests at the Oceanfront Coral Sands Resort can enjoy a meal at the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available for added convenience.The Daytona International Speedway is 10 miles from the resort. The Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is less than 18 miles from the property. Shopping and dining on Daytona’s Main Street are just a 14 minute-drive from the resort.
- I was impressed by the size of the room and the furnishings were nice. The kitchen was suitable but the bathrooms were outdated and dirty. Would have been very impressed with room if the bathrooms were clean! The pool was nice but a little cool and the railing to the beach was a serious danger and would be an easy fix so not sure why it was left like this. I am glad I grabbed it and saw how unstable it was before my kids grabbed ahold of it because they could have easily fell.
Very clean, boutique hotel by the ocean.
Clean rooms, friendly staff ,
Had a great time
- My husband and I loved that there was a fan above the bed, large tiki torches lit up at night on hotel grounds, the price, the view you get no matter what room you’re in, and the cleanliness of our room! We came for our 5 year wedding anniversary and plan to come back in the future. You can’t beat the price! You can rent cabanas and beach chairs to put on the beach during the day. Pool is heated! It was chilly during our stay but we still swam in the pool because it was nice and warm. Great resteraunts near by. Room had a small fridge for a beer and breakfast/lunch, a normal size coffee pot and a microwave! I can’t say enough good things about this hotel.
- Nice view of the ocean, quiet room with plenty of space. Bed was comfortable and the small kitchenette is a bonus.
- Staff was very friendly and super helpful. We had an issue with one of the beds and they sent someone right away to fix it.
Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker
One of our top picks in Ormond Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker offers accommodations in Ormond Beach, just 6 miles from Daytona Beach. The resort has a barbecue and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. New Smyrna Beach is 20 miles from Royal Floridian Resort by Spinnaker, and Flagler Beach is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We found it very spacious. The unit was very nice, we had a partial ocean view that was very lovely.
- Loved ocean view room, balcony, pool, ocean, tikibar.
- I enjoyed the onsite activities such as icecream sundae social and crate a sand objects.
- 1 elevator was broke and the parking was not good for handicap people.
- The property was clean, quiet, and great location. The staff were awesome and very friendly.
Chateau Mar Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Chateau Mar Beach Resort is located in Ormond Beach, just 5 miles from Daytona Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 19 miles from Chateau Mar Beach Resort, and Flagler Beach is 15 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- the bed was comfortable and the shower was decent. The pool itself looked the same as the picture but it was too cold.
- I always say the two most important things in a hotel room are the bed and the shower- the bed was the best I have ever slept in and the show was excellent. Right on the beach so great for access. Great value for money and very cllean
- Upon checkin Xavier was very helpful; however when we had an issue with the showerhead the other front desk agent wasn’t as helpful. He begin by telling me that it was something that we must have broken as it was not originally an issue. Then he went to fix it and said that we untwisted the shower head which is why it was leaking.
- Oceanview, comfortable beds, 2 TV’s, clean, lounging area in room
- Love the way the rooms are situated, so that the best views of the beach can be seen.
Daytona Beach Resort Studio
Located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, 18 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach Resort Studio features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flagler Beach is 16 miles from Daytona Beach Resort Studio, and Ormond Beach is 2.3 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
With more than 90,000 square feet of private beach, Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center offers 2 outdoor pools and a lagoon waterpark. It is 5.5 miles from Congo River Miniature Golf.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. Select accommodations feature a full kitchen. Guests can also use a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries.A fitness center is on site at Daytona Beach Resort. A sauna and a 24-hour business center are available. Meeting facilities and a business center are offered for added guest convenience.Reflections restaurant presents a casually elegant atmosphere with a pristine ocean view. Guests can enjoy Florida-Caribbean fusion cuisine here, and tropical drinks, wine and beer are served at the oceanfront pool bar.Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center is located 8 minutes’ drive from the Ocean Center Convention Complex. Daytona 500 Experience is 8.8 miles away.
- Very friendly staff and great facilities plenty of pools so not too crowded
- Ocean right there. Clean, pools warm. Nice area.
- I would definitely recommend the hotel. Very friendly staff. Everything was excellent!
- The room was comfortable and the view was beautiful. Fully furnished kitchen and the bed was super comfy! It’s about 2-3 miles from the ‘club/bar’ area so you’ll have to cab (about $10).
I traveled from Pennsylvania to Daytona Beach to help with my elderly father who had just had a stroke. I found the Daytona Beach Resort online through booking.com and reserved a room for myself.
What a pleasant surprise. My room was gorgeous! ….with a balcony facing the ocean and a wall of windows as well. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and made my stay with them a true pleasure. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
I was so happy to have found a relaxing and beautiful spot to mediate and relax while my father was going through a very difficult time. He is on the road to recovery and I have a wonderful memory of my time visiting with him, thanks in part to the Daytona Beach Resort and their beautiful hotel.
Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach is located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, just 15 miles from New Smyrna Beach. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Flagler Beach is 18 miles from Plaza Resort & Spa – Daytona Beach , and Ormond Beach is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- I liked the location of the hotel with respect to the downtown Daytona scene. I liked the beach access so close to the hotel.
- Staff was great – all of them. Facilities older but kept up. Beds slept great. Balcony a must have.
- Location, staff, and amenities were great. Pool area was very nice. Bartenders at lobby lounge made good conversation. Food was excellent. Rooms were clean and housekeeping did a great job. Not much more to say other than Booking.com needs to lower their review length requirements!
- Second time I have stayed at this hotel, very satisfied with entire stay.
- Henry at the front desk went above and beyond to help me locate the USA today newspaper, he called the Hilton next door and had them hold one for me. He was incredibly helpful and had a great disposition, he was really great!
Hilton Daytona Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an unrivaled beachfront location, this family-friendly hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities along with comfortable accommodations, and is only moments from major attractions and endless recreational activities.Directly connected to the Ocean Walk Shoppes, the Hilton Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village places guests seconds from many popular points of interest. Beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses and the Ocean Center Convention Center are all nearby.With 2 on-site swimming pools, a children’s activity club and a full service spa, every stay at the Daytona Beach Resort/Ocean Walk Village Hilton is sure to be unforgettable. Guests will also enjoy in-room MP3 compatible radios as well as the on-site gourmet dining options.
- The bed was very comfortable like a cloud,the ocean veiw was perfect
- Everyone was friendly. Everything we needed was right there in the Hotel.
- Location was good. Located within walking distance to a few good restaurants.
Location was fantastic
Staff was nice. They gave me a $10 voucher to use in the hotel because it was my birthday
- Everyone was so friendly and helpful, from the moment we arrived, especially the woman who checked us in. I wish I’d gotten her name. The room was clean, great view! The food was delicious. The location cannot be beat!! Literally everything you could want mere steps away. We will definitely be back, and for a much longer stay next time!
Westgate Harbour Beach Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This property is on the beach in Daytona Beach, Florida and features suite-style accommodations complete with full kitchens and private balconies. It also has an outdoor pool with hot tub.The spacious suites at Harbour Beach Oceanfront Resort provide a separate living area with cable TV and a DVD player. The full kitchens include a dining area and the large bathrooms include a spa tub.The Oceanfront Resort Harbour Beach is 5 miles from the Daytona International Speedway. The Daytona Beach Boardwalk is 1 miles away.
- The view was wonderful, the room and TV cable was great, and Yolanda and Mike made you feel very welcome.
- Resort was ok, some what old, not enough parking for all Guest, place is split between owners resort users needs serious work need full upgrade on furniture. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING. NEED MORE PARKING
- Loved the room. The bathtub was awesome. The view was amazing. We felt safe and it was comfortable.
- When we walk out our room, the pool was right there. So we didn’t have to walk through the hotel. There are two bathrooms.
- Brought my youngest adult son, seperated rooms was great
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Daytona Beach, 13 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.Flagler Beach is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach, and Ormond Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Everything about the trip was great the people and the location was great. We had alot of fun on the beach and in our room and the staff was great. I would go again in a heart beat and am very sad that I had to go.
- the bedwas nice and comfortable, the maintenance guy was available when needed ,we have an elevator incident onetime , hope will renovate the building
- The oceanview is amazing, 4 minute drive to the center where there are restaurants and bars. Free parking a plus because most of the restaurants and bars are paid parking or valet only. I liked that we were able to park on the second floor by our room. We were given a voucher for 2 free drinks at the hotel’s bar. Good value for the price.
- The ocean front room views are amazing. It’s a little down the road from the main boardwalk so it’s not as busy. We enjoy going between the Daytona 500 and Bike week. The weather is warm, and no crowds. Very relaxing.
- The staff was amazing. Jose in the cafe went above and beyond for us. The receptionists were very pleasant and accommodating. Bartender made drinks upon special request with ease. My family and I will certainly be back.
Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn is located in Daytona Beach.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 13 miles from Oceanside Inn, and Flagler Beach is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 3.7 miles from Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn.
- The view of the ocean, quiet, clean room except for the windows on the outside. Loved having a microwave, refrigerator, toaster and dishes in the room.
- The location straight on to the beautiful Daytona Beach Shores beach is second to none.
- Hotel seemed very old and unkempt. Room was clean but carpet and furniture very old and outdated. Desk was broken and kitchen area not really useable.
- did not get the room I booked, I only get to Florida once a year and always book an ocean front room, the front desk said it was to bad they would do nothing about it, it was booking.coms fault not theirs, out of 4 days, room only cleaned once. the heated pool advertised, was not heated. the pool side bar, did not open till 4 in the afternoon. The breakfast was a joke, if you wanted cereal, the bowl was so small, everyone was complaining and the response from the hotel was well, that is what we were given. needless to say we will not stay there again and I will not book throught booking.com again..this is the second vacation this year that was messed up …
- We went here for our 22nd wedding Anniversary & The staff were very helpful & pleasant and knowledgeable of the area. The bed was VERY comfy. The breakfast could use a bit of help : maybe some fresh fruit & possibly offer hot tea at coffee station & in the room ,Not just at breakfast. Other than that This hotel is the BEST love it & will definitely be back !
Top Resorts In Ormond-by-the-sea Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ormond-by-the-Sea Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!