10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ocoee Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Ocoee Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ocoee Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ocoee Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ocoee Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ocoee Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ocoee Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ocoee Florida:
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Coco Key Hotel & Water Park Resort offers accommodations in Orlando. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 7 miles from Coco Key Hotel, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 0.6 miles away. Orlando International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
The kids loved the water park
Close to restaurants and lots of things to do
- Housekeeping was the best, fresh towels everyday, and funny arrangements in the room when we returned for the day. For example, one of the kids stuffed animals was sitting up between the pillows in front of an open coloring book. Kids loved it!
- Staff was friendly and helpful, resort was clean and fun, they provided everything we needed. We will definitely we be back. Exceeded expectations
- Housekeeping made sure everyday we were there that our room was cleaned and we had enough toilets.. The water at the water park was warm which was awesome and the food in the grille was delish
- do not take your children to this facility unless they smoke pot the resort is horrible
- The kids loved the water park
Westgate Palace Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Westgate Palace Resort is located in Orlando in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for fishing. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 0.8 miles from Westgate Palace Resort, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Great location for Universal/Islands of Adventure, literally a few minutes drive away. Could walk if you are ok with walking, took 20 minutes or so.
Well equipped kitchen area, fairly basic bathroom toiletries, soap, shampoo & conditioner.
Super comfy beds.
Very clean, white and fresh bed linen and towels.
Overall seemed clean.
- Wasn’t able to get breakfest I was told I couldn’t but other then that it’s was a wonderful trip
- The hotel was very nice and the staff was very friendly
- Surprise! Great and big rooms. Nice pool. Easy check-in.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was very clean and spacious for our family. I’ve stayed 4 times here and I will continue to come back! It’s in a great location. Very close to everything!
- Great location for Universal/Islands of Adventure, literally a few minutes drive away. Could walk if you are ok with walking, took 20 minutes or so.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in the Universal Studios Orlando Area neighborhood in Orlando, 7 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.2 miles from Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.4 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely helpful! We got into Universal early and the shuttle service was amazing. Traveled with 3 children (one is one years old) and they helped us at every turn.
- Easy to access transportation to the park. Staff was very friendly!
The staff was so accommodating
We were with a large group for a kickline dance competition and it was such a wonderful experience.
- Great location if you are doing Universal – no need for a car. Great shop with lovely staff! Very handy that you can send your shopping from the park back to the hotel – don’t forget to collect from reception!
- The lobby area and retro feel and design of the place.
Westgate Blue Tree Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.These Orlando villas are 1 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort and 3 miles from the Orlando Premium Outlets. Guests can enjoy 4 outdoor pools, 2 hot tubs, and a kids pool.A full kitchen and cable TV are featured in all fully furnished villas at Westgate Blue Tree. A spa tub, washing machine, and tumble dryer are provided in select villas.A tennis, volleyball, and basketball court are available for active guests who want to stay in shape. A game room and miniature golf course are available as well at this Florida Westgate Blue Tree.Japanese, Lebanese, and Italian cuisine are 5 miles away in Restaurant Row. Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park, is a 10-minute drive away. A limited complimentary transportation service to theme parks is available to guests.
Lake Buena Vista is a great choice for travelers interested in Universal Studios, warm weather and parks.
- I was extremely pleased with the Westgate Blue Tree Resort. We booked last minute and chose this resort because it had availability however we will definitely be staying again in the future. It was a large two bedroom villa we booked that had a full kitchen. The resort also featured 4 pools and lots of activities for kids.
- Property activities were good for kids. Pool options were helpful and plentiful. Easy laundry was convenient. Room kitchen was stocked nicely for prep and eating.
- Great location with plenty to do for the kids but it was never super crowded. The suite was clean, comfortable, and spacious. It was really nice to have the space to spread out after a long days at the parks. All the porches were screened in, the furniture was updated, and the beds were very comfortable. Will definitely be returning.
- close to Disney. Clean. Nice environment. comfortable,
- My husband has a fever because he had to shower with cold water i called and they supposely fix it but no .. couldn’t shower my kids because they would of also got sick their were cockroaches everywhere basically paid to spend an awfull time never again … and on top they kept calling me to go to a timeshare meeting.. horrible vacation
Universal’s Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Located 8 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Universal’s Loews Sapphire Falls Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.4 miles from Universal’s Loews Sapphire Falls, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.6 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel, friendly staff and great location.
- Convenience to Universal Studios via water taxi. Front desk staff were excellent.
- Bed and pillows very comfy, staff was wonderful, water tacos very convenient
- I liked the hotel and room. They remembered I am diabetic and requested a fridge. It was great!
- Front desk staff for excellent. Rachele, particularly was exceptional. She dealt very fairly with a couple I had of us who had concerns. She went out of her way to upgrade us to a suite based on our online request for a King bed.
Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel
One of our top picks in Orlando – and a guest favorite.
Centrally located at Universal Orlando, this resort offers exclusive unlimited ride access. This allows ticket-holding guests to skip regular lines at Universal theme parks. Exclusive Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ is also offered to ticket-holding guests one hour prior to park opening.A flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and bathrobes are available in each room. All rooms are decorated with rock music-themed decor.This resort has a 12,000 square foot swimming pool that plays underwater music as well as rock and roll memorabilia and decor. Free Wi-Fi access is offered throughout the property. A fitness center is on site and a transportation service is offered to Universal Studios theme parks.The Palm Restaurant is on site and offers American fare for dinner. Velvet Bar features a full bar and appetizers.Sea World is just 11 minutes’ drive from this resort. Guest will be 9 minutes’ drive from shopping at Orlando Premium Outlets.
- The overall experience of staying in the hotel was excellent, the facilities at the hotel and it’s location are brilliant. We found the food and bar service very good
Pool was awesome.
Convenient to City Walk and Universal Studios.
- Great location, very easy access to the parks. Garden area was nice.
Everything about this property exceeds your expectations.
Only downside is food and drink is very expensive
- Extremely expensive hotel but had wonderful amenities bed was super comfy…shampoo conditioner and soap were ginormous!
Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge is located in Orlando in the region of Florida, just 5 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 2.6 miles from Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Orlando, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
was able to upgrade and have suite and extra bed for third child.
Great place, loved all the Arnold Palmer memoriabilia. We were there for a golf vacation and that is what you get at Bay Hill. Oh ya, the pool was nice and warm too.
Could use a larger screen TV in the guest rooms for late day golf channel viewing.
Christmas decor was really nice too.
. Breakfast was perfect.
location is good
- Great staff, great food, bar & restaurant offered very good value for money.
There are golf resorts and then there are golf resorts and this is the later. First off it is a a tour stop so the course is beyond belief and a great practice facility with the occasional tour pro hitting a few feet away. The 9 hole course is also excellent and while 36 is just too much golf for me each day, 27 holes with an hour on this range and a lunch and/or nap is a great day. Of course there are other great courses nearby but what stands out here is the first class staff; friendly and professional – it’s like traveling in first class on an international flight for a golf trip. Good food and bar/bar staff.
The resort and staff are exactly what you’d expect from something with Arnold’s name attached to it.
- very accomodating.
Universal’s Family Suites at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Orlando.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Universal’s Family Suites at Cabana Bay Beach Resort offers accommodations in Orlando, just 7 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 1.3 miles from Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 10 miles from Universal’s Family Suites at Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
- Property was comfortable, clean, updated, well-serviced. Microwave and fridge came in handy.
- The entire property was extremely clean, bathrooms, seating, stairs. Not even a leaf on the sidewalk.
- We enjoyed the water slide, lazy river and pool. The bowling alley and arcade were nice too. Great family resort for kids under 12.
- For the size of the hotel we found it to be extremely quiet which is nice when you are on vacation. Suttle service to the parks was wonderful, the drivers were extremely pleasant.
- Really near city walk with a great selection of restaurants to try. We tried Mexican Italian and all really lovely.
Avanti Palms Resort And Conference Center
Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center is located in the heart of International Drive. Guests can take a refreshing plunge in the pool or unwind in the hot tub. 2 on-site restaurants are provided for guests needing a bite to eat. 20,000 sq.ft. of conference space is provided for a variety of meetings and events. Universal Orlando Resort is 1.7 miles from the resort.All rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a combination shower and bath. Rooms located in the tower building include a seating area.Guests needing to get in a quick workout will enjoy the on-site 24-hour fitness centre. A beach are with volley ball is provided.There are 2 on-site restaurants, which serve a variety of American dishes, and 2 on-site bars. The cafe serves Starbucks® coffee.The Orange County Convention Center is 2.9 miles away, while the Orlando International Airport is 9.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bluegreen Vacations Orlando Sunshine, Ascend Resort Collection
Located less than one mile from Universal Studios Orlando and I-4, this resort features an outdoor swimming area with a poolside snack bar. Wi-Fi access is available in every room.The apartments at Orlando’s Sunshine Resort include a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dining area. A whirlpool tub is provided in the master bedroom and a TV with cable channels and a DVD player is also available.Guests can challenge each other on the tennis and shuffleboard courts or use the on-site sauna. Orlando’s Sunshine also sells tickets to the International Drive Trolley, which picks up passengers next to the resort.Orlando’s Sunshine Resort is 20 minutes from Walt Disney World and less than 15 miles from the Orlando International Airport.
- It was all nice. Very pleasant stay, centrally located to everything. Would stay again and recommend to friends, family and strangers.
We booked for one night due to a flight cancellation.
The staff in the reception is really kind and professional.
The apartments is big, kitchen fully equipped with the basics.
- I loved everything about the resort! I would definitely stay again.
- nothing was bad about Bluegreen Vacations it felt a home away from home. The staff was very friendly and the room was amazing. I will love to live there. I would book it again if the place wasn’t already book. The bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The kitchen was very big.an the place was spotless and very clean seen no bugs or anything wrong with the place I would give it 10 stars.
Top Resorts In Ocoee Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ocoee Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ocoee Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ocoee Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!