10 Best Resorts To Stay In Oakland Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakland Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Oakland Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakland Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakland Park Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Oakland Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Oakland Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Oakland Park Florida:
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with free toiletries provided.Miami is 27 miles from The Cabanas Guesthouse, and Miami Beach is 26 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was a pleasant surprise to find that a simple breakfast was provided; my companion decided to take advantage of the Spa and raved about his massage. When we were there it was an older crowd (mostly 50s), seemingly professionals that just wanted a quiet get away. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are lush, well kept, and beautiful. It’s within Walking distance of commercial.
- Location was great. Lot of privacy. Very relaxing
- Awesome service, great friendly staff. Had a great stay! I will be back! Thank you John, Tim, Nate and staff!
- Nice pools and hot tubs. The dock area is a beautiful feature.
- Great private key west style property with great rooms with refrigerator, microwave coffee maker iron & board, desk 2 chairs 32″ tv on wall nice bed 4 pillows and lots of towels.
Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Lauderdale.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Miami is 29 miles from Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort, and Miami Beach is 27 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The property is very nice in a good location. The ooil/beach area is really nice.
- This hotel is perfect for a nice Florida stay! The rooms are very basic but didn’t need much
- bed was very comfortable. lots of chairs available at pool, overlooked ocean, had good drink at tiki bar, location was super convenient
- Great location. Great pool, hot tub, beach. Staff friendly and kind. Lobby very pretty. Rooms clean and beds comfortable. Nice balcony. I would go back.
- The location, the view from my room with balcony. The bed was soft but comfortable
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 25 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, and Hollywood is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort.
- The room view was amazing, and the room was very spacious The staff is so friendly and Ocean 2000’s breakfast and room service is top notch. Wish we could of stayed longer.
Good location right on beach, though far from everything else.
Room was spacious, had a refrigerator instead of mini-bar.
- Elegant old world. Staff trained to excellence. Rocking chairs and ocean front!!!!! I felt my every need was their first priority.
The beach and the swiming pool.
The ocean view.
Friendly stuff at the restaurant.
- I liked the kind service of the waiters and waitresses. Very responsive to needs. I loved the beach set up with towels and umbrellas.
Ocean Manor Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by a variety of recreational activities and offering direct, private beach access, this Fort Lauderdale hotel features on-site dining options, spacious accommodations and easy access to area attractions.The Ocean Manor Beach Resort places guests moments from snorkeling, scenic boat cruises, deep-sea fishing and much more. Top-rated golf courses, shopping centers and delicious restaurants are also nearby.While staying at the Ocean Manor, guests can enjoy relaxing with a tropical beverage at the beachfront Tiki Bar, or lounging in the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access.The Ocean Manor Resort offers guests a variety of accommodations, including cozy hotel-style rooms and spacious suites furnished with full kitchens.
- The front desk was so polite and welcoming. The room was very clean.. the bed was comfortable, and had what we needed for our stay.. the staff at the tiki bar staff(waitress) was also very nice and polite.. had a great time and would stay there again..
- Our room was very spacious with an amazing view of the ocean and pool area. We had a full size fridge and a coffee pot in the room. Across the street is a supermarket where we were able to purchase water, wine, etc. It was quite nice to be able to make our own coffee first thing in the AM and just relax.
- In front of the ocean, can lift down the elevator and be to the beach in 30 seconds. Swimming pool very nice with warm water, very good! Outside very beautiful the patio in front of the beach. Beautiful zone of Fort Lauderdale.
- Location great, beautiful view from room. After the three room changes due to seedy and rundown.
- It was a much larger room than we expected. The bed duvet was white and everything was clean. The bed was comfortable. The front desk was helpful and courteous.
Casa Del Sol Waterfront Resort & Marina
This property is located in Fort Lauderdale and is one mile from Fort Lauderdale Beach. The hotel offers free bicycle rental and provides free Wi-Fi in every apartment.Casa Del Sol Fort Lauderdale apartments are equipped with a kitchen. The apartments also include a satellite TV and DVD player.The Casa Del Sol property offers a heated outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. The property also has laundry facilities.Fort Lauderdale Casa Del Sol is within a 15-minute walk of the Galleria Mall, which features shopping and dining. The Bonnet House Museum and Garden is one mile from the property.
Soft bed. Quiet tucked away location but still close to amenities.
- My GF and I visited Casa Del sol two days before the Irma hurricane, and we were planing to stay 3 nights on Fort Lauderdale. However due to the hurricane issue, we were evacuated the following day. Alex, the owner of the property, was very nice us by making the reimbursement for the other 2 nights. In addition, the property is super comfy and clean with a great location. Casa Del Sol is the place to stay at in Fort Lauderdale!!
- Appartment was super clean with everything anyone needs. It was absolutely perfect.
- The location was quiet and well maintained. The unit itself was very nice.
- What makes this place great is the simple elegance of it. The caretaker is like your personal concierge. No frills just nice!
- Soft bed. Quiet tucked away location but still close to amenities.
Windjammer Resort and Beach Club
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! These Lauderdale-by-the-Sea apartments are right on the beach where guests can go diving or snorkeling. Features include 2 heated outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.A kitchenette, sitting area, and cable TV are included in every Windjammer Resort and Beach Club studio and apartment. Some units have an ocean view.Guests can borrow free on-site bicycles to explore the local area. Free on-site parking, daily maid service, and express check-out are also provided at this Florida Windjammer Resort and Beach Club.Windjammer Resort is less than a 5-minute walk from Anglin’s Fishing Pier and beach-side Anglins Beach Café. Sea Ranch Village Shopping Center is within just under a mile of the apartments.
The location and view out of our window was amazing! Was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. We will be coming back!
- Great location, beautiful view from our room. Staff and guests were very friendly.
- Right on the beach. Beautiful pool area, which was partially shaded. Great for when you had enough sun. Full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher in kitchen area. Laundry room available. Very clean. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was great, clean, staff friendly, provided many amenities included parking.
- Beautiful view in a non congested area. Heated pools were great in January. Very nice walking path leading to restaurants, entertainment and shops. Walked almost everywhere. Hour and a half drive to the everglades. Worth the day trip! We loved our stay!
- The location and view out of our window was amazing! Was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. We will be coming back!
Coconut Bay Resort
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Coconut Bay Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale in the region of Florida, just 26 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Miami Beach is 24 miles from Coconut Bay Resort, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 6 miles away.
- The bed was very comfy…the space of the room and the living area was great! And the option to cook was excellent!
- Location was very good close to the beach. Appartment was large and well equiped. Beds were good.
- Efficiency room was good sized, kitchen was well stocked with tools needed and lots of towels were provided. The complex is two blocks from the beach, and there are some places to eat and drink within walking distance. There’s a 7-Eleven right next door. Most other retail and food is more of a hike or a drive. Front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. Pool and hot tub looked nice.
- The room was absolutely great. Huge, comfortable with really good equipped kitchen. I wish stay there longer 🙂
- Spacious and perfectly clean rooms, amazing view to the canal, sunny and beautiful, well equipped kitchen, lots of towels and amenities in the bathroom. Excellent choice!
Beachside Village Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Beachside Village Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale in the region of Florida. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami is 30 miles from Beachside Village Resort, and Miami Beach is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I have never stayed in a lovelier place. Everyone who works there is an absolute delight- kind, friendly, helpful, professional. The room was ideal, the setting beautiful. I am already trying to figure out how to return soon.
the entire staff is very attentive. It always feels like home when we are there!!!
can’t wait to go back!!
- Everything was wonderful from the staff to the location of things to do in the area.
- This was our second visit this year. Location is great being right near the small town and across the street from a less than crowded beach. The staff is so nice. We love this resort!!!
- Wir hatten ein Studio mit Balkon und Blick auf den Pool gebucht. Das Studio war sehr sauber und gemütlich im Cottage-Stil eingerichtet. Es gab eine kleine Küche mit Frühstücks-Theke. Wir benutzten die kostenlosen Fahrräder für Ausflüge in die nähere Umgebung. Die Anlage liegt nur durch eine wenig befahrene Straße vom schönen Strand getrennt. Beachstühle können kostenlos an den Strand mitgenommen werden. Verschiedene Restaurants sind gut zu Fuß erreichbar. Pro Zimmer steht ein kostenloser Parkplatz zur Verfügung. Die Eigentümer und das Personal sind sehr freundlich (Liebe Grüße an Roberto). Uns hat es sehr gut gefallen und wir kommen gerne wieder.
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Lauderdale.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 25 miles from Miami. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or river. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Miami Beach is 23 miles from Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
- Great location for walking to bars and restaurants. Very spacious room and beautiful view from balcony.
We stayed in a king suite. It had a living room with pullout couch, 1.5 bathrooms, a large bedroom, a nice long balcony with access from bedroom and living room. The room was nice, clean, spacious. A family with two small children could comfortably stay there.
We were just two in the room – my 19 year old son and myself. the pool area was nice. great for families with kids.
The property is situated in a very busy area right across from the beach. You have access to lots of restaurants and beach shops. Los Olas area is close. Galleria Mall is close. Ubering around was easy. Never waited more than two or three minutes for a ride.
- free continental buffet, 2 bottles of water daily, view from room (north side), friendly staff, several text messages to see how my stay was going
- The location is excellent. The pool and beach area are awesome..
- Excellent location. Hotel staff dealt with any issues quickly
Atlantic Hotel & Spa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Atlantic Hotel & Spa is on Fort Lauderdale Boulevard adjacent to white, sandy beaches. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is .8 miles from the beachfront resort.Cable TV, balcony, and ironing facilities are included in each spacious hotel room. A microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, and minibar are also provided. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, free toiletries, and a bathrobe.Guests can relax in the on-site beauty salon or unwind with a massage in the spa boutique. A sauna, hot tub, and outdoor pool are available as well as a fitness center, gift shop, restaurant, and bar.The hotel is located 3 miles from the Fort Lauderdale city center. Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a short drive away. The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale shopping mall is 1.3 miles from the Atlantic property.
The reception staff tried everything to fix a
Problem with our booking
- We were upgraded at no charge to a large room with full kitchen living room and large bed. Awesome view of ocean. Staff were so polite and friendly. Really exceeded our expectations. Would recommend this location.
The fact that I had asked for a room with plenty of light and they found me a corner room with windows on 2 sides.
Evening sun on balcony
All the staff were charming.
- Staff was amazing- Patricia was too kind. Spa and pool were great, atmosphere was perfect, rooms great, overall wonderful.
- Steps away from the beach. Large bathroom with both shower and tub. Just the right size kitchenette for 2 people to prepare small snacks. Gorgeous balcony views. Staff was very attentive. Comfortable bed and clean room.
- The reception staff tried everything to fix a
Top Resorts In Oakland Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Oakland Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Oakland Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Oakland Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!