10 Best Resorts To Stay In Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit:
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit is located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 10 miles from Villa Estancia Bucerias, and Punta Mita is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- comfortable bed, variety of pillow types. nice balcony, deck. The grounds of La Estancia are gorgeous and beautifully maintained. There are many attendants and full service for those on the beach. Large, high quality beach towels. The concierge helped us get a great reservation on short notice for a restaurant off the property. I enjoyed that La Estancia was connected to the hotel next door because there were more options to enjoy. Loved eating beachside at the Trattoria. Also liked that we could walk into bucerias via a path right next to Villa La Estancia.
Friendly, attentive, competent workers in all aspects of the hotel. Excellent quality of food and restaurant service. Gorgeous grounds, landscaping, pool, and beach.
A quieter, elegant hotel conducive to relaxation for those who enjoy a less tourist congested area but close to all tourist activities if wanted. Great for both families and romantic vacations. May be less interesting for teenagers and college age travelers; no planned activities in pool area as we found in most of the hotels near by – and we liked it that way!
- Everything was beautiful, atmosphere, room, views, and the staff was very attentive to us and always made sure that everything was ok and whatever was required, they were more than happy to accomodate and serve us.
4 Jacuzzis and a big pool
- The staff was awesome. If we called for Maid service they were there right after you put the phone down. Rooms very well appointed and very up to date. With all inclusive plan are total bill for extras was $75 including tips for five days. Los Veronos canopy your a must.
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Paradise Village offers accommodations in Nuevo Vallarta , just 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Paradise Village, and Punta Mita is 16 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- This is an ideally situated resort and almost like a self-contained village. We really liked that it was so self sufficient. There are two main towers and a low-rise building with units by the marina. All restaurants had great quality food and a lot of options. The pool and beach set-up is ideal for families and service for towels and snack bar great. There is a casino, church, hospital, marina and shopping center with grocery store in the complex so we really felt we had it all in one place.
- Lots of things to do within the facility. Staff are very helpful. Food is great. The beach is fantastic with a gentle surf so children can have lots of fun too.
- Location at marina, beach front, clenliness and quantity of ammenities were excellnt.
- Food was awful, and the rooms need to remodeled. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Sufficient number of palapas for the numerous guests, which cannot be said of other facilities nearby. Excellent service ranging from the concierge to the help desk.
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Occidental Nuevo Vallarta features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta , and Punta Mita is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 3.1 miles from Occidental Nuevo Vallarta.
- Food for an all-inclusive was really good. Italian restaurant was exceptional – need to make reservations – often the reserved restaurants were not full – which is too bad that you need reservations as we would have enjoyed going to them more if allowed (only one reservation at each restaurant allowed per stay). Breakfast and Mexican lunch buffet had great options. Royal service restaurant had nice amenities – private dining, nicer, quieter pool, day beds at the beach, free wifi all worth it!
- Everything – everything was close. Walking the beach was wonderful. Food was excellent. Peaceful and small. Nice pool and beach chairs. Enjoyed the kayaks and the bike ride.
Once we upgraded we liked the choice of restaurants especially the Royal on the 7th floor because staff were very good and the food very good. We hadn’t expected to be required to pay more for the restaurants.
We liked the beach access finding shade and sunshine.
The gardens were kept beautifully.
Our highlight for the first week was the main floor bar for a drink before dinner….a lovely outdoor quiet setting….unfortunately the atmosphere changed there because of loud obnoxious behavior including smoking cigars etc. We felt there should have been a dress code (bathing suits unsuitable) as well as supervision of people who had been drinking all day getting louder and louder. They spoiled it for us.
- Iliked the beach and the beach amenities. i also enjoyed the food there, very well presented.
- My wife and I shared a quiet breakfast every morning greeted by a very friendly staff, especially Fernando. He treated us like an extended family, sharing stories about the local places to frequent, what we should pay for local cabs, etc.
Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
On the Banderas Bay in Nuevo Vallarta, this 5-star resort features spacious rooms with furnished balconies and ocean views. It also has a Mexican-European style spa and modern gym.Guest rooms at the Flamingos Beach Resort are furnished with a kitchenette and a dining area. A flat-screen TV and an in-room safe are included for added convenience. The large marble bathrooms are stocked with deluxe toiletries and bathrobes.Dining at the Villa Del Palmar Flamingos includes fine dining at the Mexican El Patron Restaurant and Italian cuisine at Trattoria Restaurant and Pizza Bar. Palmita Market specializes in breakfast pastries, sandwiches and snacks.Guests can relax in the beachside hot tub and lagoon-style pool. On-site activities at the Beach Resort and Spa Palmar Flamingos include water volleyball, theme shows, golf and bartending classes.
- Very Clean and Neat facility. Nice staff and good beach.
- Relocated to upgraded suite located in main part of resort on 7th floor, following experience with original room assignment. Night and day. Excellent room and quiet. Front counter staff was excellent in understanding problems with first room and arranging for upgrade. Rest of stay was very pleasant
- We were just staying in a studio, but it was very ample for the two of us. We were attending an annual meeting, and the hotel did a great job with the dinners they served us. We enjoyed seeing old friends there.
We had a 2 bedroom unit. It was very spacious and the rooms were impeccable. The cleaning staff made sure our rooms were sparkling everyday, including loading/unloading the dishwasher and cleaning dishes! That was very much appreciated.
This was our first trip to Mexico where we did not opt for the all-inclusive plan ($150 US/pp/day). We weren’t sure of how we’d like that, but it was great having lots of different options on and off the property. We liked that the Mega grocery store was close (15-20 min walk) and a taxi ride back was cheap (60 pesos).
Also, a 20 min walk on the beach to the lovely town of Bucerias where we had lunch or dinner a few times during our stay.
Beach was beautiful and not crazy busy.
- The evening dinner parties were the best! Obviously the beach is gorgeous, too. The views, sunsets, food, music, and memories were all so great!!
Delcanto Residences by LaTour Hotel and Resorts
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering stylish apartments with balconies overlooking Nuevo Vallarta Bay, Delcanto Resort is set right on the beach. This luxurious resort features an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside bar and grill, a gym, and a restaurant.The spacious apartments at Delcanto Resort have chic interiors designed by Melin Castro. The large living rooms feature a sofa, flat-screen TV and a dining area. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, stove and coffee maker.The resort has a beach club and a cocktail lounge. Guests can relax in the gardens or on the terraces, which offer amazing ocean views.The nearest golf course is just 1,650 feet from the resort, while Nuevo Vallarta and its marina are 3 miles away. The center of Puerto Vallarta and the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Dreams Villamagna – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Banderas Bay resort is in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. The resort offers a full service spa and ocean views. The property provides a 26-inch flat-screen TV in every suite.Dreams Villamagna-All Inclusive suites include a minibar, MP3 docking station and coffee maker. The suites feature bathrobes and slippers. Suites come furnished with a balcony with a hot tub.Guests at the Dream Villamagna can dine in one of 5 restaurants. The Portofino serves Italian cuisine. Oceana offers seafood.The Villamagna offers a full service spa and gym. Guests can swim in the on-site pools or take a trip to the nearby golf course.The Villamagna Dreams is located near the historic town of Puerto Vallarta.
- Loved the staff! They really are amazing at making you feel at home and special. We had a tropical view studio and it was more than you could possibly need. Great shower! and bed. Very roomy and very good AC! Generously stocked fridge. Lots of clean towels, very nice bed and bedding. Nice handful of Canadian TV channels (better than most!) But you can bring your own DVD’s if you want a movie night or two. Enjoyed their spa and entertainment.
- The services were excellent and everyone was super friendly.
We really liked the low-key but attentive atmosphere. Staff was
wonderful. Food was very good.
- Its a nice place, withe great pools and nice beach. Great rooms too!
- Staff was very friendly (except for one pushy employee trying to sell time share tours). Rooms are big and nicely appointed for the money. Food and drink service was prompt. A lot of family-friendly activities.
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On the Bahia de Banderas beach in Nuevo Vallarta, this all-inclusive resort overlooks the Pacific Ocean, and features luxurious facilities and ideal accommodations for a memorable escape.Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta – All Inclusive features 2 beachfront pools with bar service. Guests can explore in a kayak, participate in a game of beach soccer, or workout in the fully equipped fitness center. After discovering nearby sites on a guided tour, adults can relax with a massage in the full-service spa, while the kids have fun in the kid’s club.The guest rooms at the All Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta offer a fully stocked minibar, 24 hour room service and double hot tub. Guests will enjoy extras services such as purified water, nightly turndown service and upscale bath amenities.
- Staff was very professional, with good deportment. Room was comfortable, especially after the mattress was rotated. Good quality beef served off the spit at dinner.
- The staff is super kind. The rooms are very nice. The staff at the store are extra helpful. The meals and drinks are great. The kids club is a great option for the children, they have a lot of fun there. Don’t forget to ask for a guitar to play in your room. They have an improved Spa.
- The staff and the accommodations were above board and made this place an enjoyable visit.
- The room was modern and very comfortable; housekeeping came three times a day. The staff was friendly and inviting. Breakfast was great at the Market and the open air Italian restaurant Ciao! Drinks were also very good with rapid refills. The Market Cafe was great if you wanted coffee or tea and a light snack in between meals, or while waiting for check-in time.
- Food was great. Loved the pool and activities. Italian & asian restaurants were our favorites!
Marival Residences Luxury Beach Resort All-Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, 21 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Marival Residences Luxury Resort Nuevo Vallarta features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 9 miles from Marival Residences & Spa, and Punta Mita is 14 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Marival Resort and Suites All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Right on Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Marival Resort & Suites features 7 restaurants, a spa and an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar. Each of its attractive rooms and suites has a balcony.Located within the Riviera Nayarit Complex, Marival Resort & Suites is surrounded by pretty grounds. There is a golf course half a mile away.Each air-conditioned room and suite at the Marival has bright décor. All accommodations comes with satellite TV and a minibar. Suites also have a sitting area and some come with a microwave.Mexican, Italian and steak options are offered in the Marival’s 7 restaurants. There is also an international buffet and a themed restaurant, as well as cocktail bar.The spa features a sauna and a hot tub. The beauty salon offers treatments including massage, facials and manicures.Guests can use the resort’s flood-lit tennis courts and there are also basketball and volleyball facilities. Water sports are available on the beach, while staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange horseback riding and bike rental.
- Over all the experience was up to expectations. My wife ( not a partner as stated above ) enjoyed ourselves and most of the facilities. Wonderful experience in the Italian spec. restaraunt.
- La gente que trabaja ahí…. excelentes seres humanos. Amables.
- L’acces aux differents restaurants pour le Diner . Le Bloc est tres propre . Etant en chaise roulante les employes accouraient pour aider mon epouse a monte et descendre les endroits ou il y avait ce genre d’acces .
- Unos cuantos del personal realmente son muy atentos y amables, la comida es buena, pero podrìa mejorar, las albercas son grandes, y de diferentes profundidades.
- El peronal es muy atento y siempre tienen una sonrisa, eso fue excelente!
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the coast of Banderas Bay and 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, this all-inclusive hotel features 3 pools, an on-site restaurant, and nightly entertainment.The accommodations at this Nuevo Vallarta property include cable TV and air conditioning. The floors are tiled marble and a dining table is provided.A gym, game room, and children’s playground are part of the facilities at Samba Vallarta. Meals and snacks are available to guests throughout their stay. Activities for adults and children are planned daily and dance nights are scheduled periodically.Dowtown Puerto Vallarta is 25 minutes from Samba Vallarta All Inclusive. Ocean Friendly Whale Watching Tours is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Beds were super comfortable. Great pool and beach. Nice special Italian dinner (make reservations at breakfast) Plentiful number of poolside lounge chairs. Pleanty of free bottled water for your room. Fridge and lock box in room. Gym was adequate_ go early.
The incredibly friendly staff
The daily room service
The delicious varieties of food
The fun activities day and night for kids and adults
The safe feeling
I can’t rave enough about Samba… I didn’t want to leave!
- The staff were very good . The grounds are amazing. The pool is well kept . The food was very good .
- Nice clean room with balcony, towels freshly changed each day when used. Staff are friendly. Close to Buserius, Nuevo Vallerta. Staff at the pool kept us busy, water exercise, volly ball was fun. Lots of kids games.
- Food was super good rooms are nasty old bathrooms have mold the pool area is dirty too
Top Resorts In Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!