10 Best Resorts To Stay In North Harwich Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
North Harwich Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in North Harwich Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in North Harwich Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in North Harwich Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In North Harwich Massachusetts:
Pelham House Resort
One of our top picks in Dennis Port.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelham House Resort is located in Dennis Port, just 28 miles from Provincetown. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Chatham is 9 miles from Pelham House Resort, and Falmouth is 26 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 27 miles away.
- Oceanfront location and price are excellent…same as in 2014. Easy beach access, beautiful views from balcony, small occupancy at this time of year.
- Excellent ocean front room, balcony overlooking the ocean<>in a full moonlight<>King Bed sooo comfy, so clean. Beautiful! Excellent over night, owner and hotel staff are excellent! Will book again before the season ends. Awesome property!!!
Brilliant location with a private beach great to watch the sunrise. Great views from our room over the ocean. The rooms were nice, very spacious and airy, also clean! Good Breakfast buffet on the 1st day, fresh fruit, cereals, toast bagels, muffins, pastries juice and coffee. Plenty of parking right next to the hotel. Good range of TV Channels. Plenty of towels and spare bedding. The shower was large and the water was hot! Really enjoyed our stay. It was very quiet which was great.
30 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to the shops and restaurants.
- I have been going to Pelham House for years, always the same room. The view is breathtaking, the room is comfortable and clean and the staff is extremely friendly.
- Located right on the beach, convenient onsite parking, room is big enough.
The Three Seasons Resort
One of our top picks in Dennis Port.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Three Seasons Resort offers accommodations in Dennis Port. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 28 miles from The Three Seasons Resort, and Chatham is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Didn’t sleep there!! Ended up leaving… spouse had to be hospitalized !!!
- Bed was comfortable and room was spacious. We were in the suite and had a small kitchen and living area. Very convenient. Clean. Close to the beach and to the restaurant which had a great atmosphere and really good live entertainment. Friendly and helpful staff.
- It was great!! Very comfortable and quiet. Great view for sunrise and sunsets. Breakfast was awesome. I wish I could have gotten it for all of my mornings, but end of the season a lot of perks weren’t available. I’m coming back for sure. I loved hearing the ocean outside!
- The beds were very comfortable. The pillows were just right. We had brunch and the eggs bacon toast and drinks were great. Our server heard it was our anniversary and was nice enough to give us an awesome cinnamon muffin. Thank you so much for the nice stay. It was the best day and the weather couldn’t have been nicer.
- Staff was excellent, friendly. Room was spotless. Beds comfy!!
Bluegreen Vacations The Soundings
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Soundings Seaside Resort is on Cape Cod, on the Nantucket sound. It has 350 feet of private beach.Rooms at The Soundings Seaside Resort are furnished with work desks. They have kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators. All Seaside Resort rooms have balconies, many of them with views of the ocean. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also available in each room.Soundings Seaside Resort has an indoor and an outdoor pool, as well as a hot tub and sauna.Soundings is 30 miles from Cape Cod National Seashore. Sea Street Beach and Glendon Road Beach, considered to be Cape Cod’s best spots for swimming and windsurfing, are less than 5 minutes away. Many golf courses, such as Bayberry Hill Golf Course, are within 5 miles of the resort.
- Fantastic facility, very friendly will be coming back for other vacations
- Great value. Quiet and comfy with waterfront view and fireplace.
- Beautiful hotel. Beachfront. Great view from balcony
Tamara at front desk was amazing
Bed was comfy and room very clean
The view! The in room in room fireplace and kitchenette.
Grounds offer pools, a fire pit and the beach.
Very clean and clearly well-maintained
Edgewater Beach Resort, a VRI resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on 2,300 feet of private beach, this Dennis Port resort is 8 miles from Scargo Hill Observation Tower. On-site putting greens are available and guest suites provide kitchenette facilities.Spacious studios and suites offer a seating area with sofa bed at The Edgewater Resort. Each boasts a fireplace and deck or patio.Guests can cook on the barbecue facilities and eat in the picnic area at the resort. A gym is also available at The Resort Edgewater.Cape Playhouse is a 20 minute drive from the resort. The JFK Museum is 10 miles away.
- Great, and big, living area with a view of the ocean. Nice bathroom with double sinks which is a plus at a hotel. Nice gas fireplace, but it did not work (timer was broken) and this would have been nice in February.
- Plenty of barbecue grills, there is a lawn and then a short walk/slight incline to the beach – great if you have young kids – time to catch them before they head to the beach by themselves. On the lawn a little putting green as well as room for adults and children to play. Plenty of seats around the lawn and on the beach. Indoor/outdoor pool great. Went in June – active but not overly so. Other guests were relatively quiet. Children well-behaved. Nice lobby area – use computer, watch tv, or just sit and rest. The room was very clean with a nice little kitchen/living area, and a deck – we were on the 2nd floor – that looked out to the water. Wonderful restaurants in Dennisport. Very satisfied-hoping to visit again next year.
- Nice , private balcony. Large comfortable bed. Clean, spacious bathroom. Friendly, accommodating staff!
- View from the balcony, amount of space. Walk to beach. Pool and hot tub!
- Close to water, full kitchen would be nice if I was staying longer.
Blue Rock Resort
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Blue Rock Resort is located in South Yarmouth. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also comes with a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from the room. Extras include a seating area.At Blue Rock Resort you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include the award-winning Blue Rock Golf Course. The property offers free parking.Complimentary private beach access is offered at the Riviera Beach Resort, located 4 miles away; Blue Water Resort, located 2.5 miles away and Red Jacket Beach Resort, located 5.1 miles away. Complimentary towels, beach chairs and umbrellas are provided.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Parkers River Beach is 4.5 miles away.
- Sharing time between all the sister resorts. The view of the golf course, the privacy of the beaches etc..
- Nice and clean. Decent beds. Nice bedding, sheets. Staff super nice.
- I absolutely loved this place. Very comfortable, pretty, very clean & spacious room. The view to the golf course was so pretty! The proximity to the course was great too. The staff was super friendly and the other guests were really nice. Can’t wait to return.
- The area was very quiet, the pool was cleaned daily and the food at the restaurant was above par. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- We LOVE Blue Rock and have returned several times — each time delightful! From the moment you register, you feel welcomed as friends. The property is beautifully maintained and the unit spotless. And while it may seem a small detail, their pillows are the most comfortable we’ve ever encountered. Looking forward to our next visit!
Inn on the Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along a private beach in Harwich Port, Massachusetts, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from Nickerson State Park. It offers a continental breakfast, a beach patio, and free Wi-Fi.The bright guest rooms at Inn on the Beach include a microwave and refrigerator. They are furnished with a patio and equipped with cable TV.Lounge chairs, hammocks, and beach umbrellas are available at this Harwich Port hotel. Breakfast may be served in the guest lounge or on the patio overlooking the beach.Monomoy Island Excursions offers seal cruises and is less than 1 miless from the Harwich Port Inn on the Beach. The Cape Cod Bike Trail is also 1 mile from the property.
- Beach access was awesome. People were great. Met the owners and they were very friendly
- Staff was very attentive. The continental breakfast was fresh and served in a beautiful, sunny room. Just had to walk across the deck to get to the beach where the chairs and umbrellas were already set up. Short walk to town for restaurants and shopping.
- Quiet and relaxing outdoor area overlooking Banks St.Beach.
- The location is as it says- right on the beach. It’s a five minute walk to some shops and restaurants too, so very well located. The wifi is very good and even works on the beach! It’s really useful to have parking as it’s expensive around this area. It’s nice to have breakfast onsite, although depending on the time you go some things, like orange juice, have run out. There is a coffee machine available during the day, but no decaf so if you like this then maybe bring you own.
- L’emplacement. L’aspect extérieur tres” Cape Cod”
Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On nine acres, this West Dennis resort offers free WiFi, a private sandy beach, and uniquely decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Five golf courses are located within 5 miles of the property.Select rooms at Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod offer ocean views or a wood burning fireplace. All rooms include a private bathroom and air conditioning.The Waterfront at Lighthouse Inn Restaurant serves breakfast daily. The Pool Snack Bar serves a light fare along with frozen drinks and ice cream.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor heated pool or play a game of tennis on the tennis court. Miniature golf, volleyball, and a game room are also available.Cape Cod Lighthouse Inn is a half mile from West Dennis Beach. The ZooQuarium is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, coffee, fruit, bunnies (all over property at night)
- Everything was terrific . The staff is friendly & informative .Loved it !! Can’t wait to return !!
- The location was very central on Cape Cod. We had a very comfortable cottage. The place looks beautiful from the outside. They lost our reservation but gave us a very good alternative.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a sense of history about the place. We had a view of the ocean.
- The hotel is in front of the beach, so the view is great. The breakfast was good, with hot buffet, menu and cold buffet options. We stayed in a small room, But next time I would like to book a cotage in front of the sea (they have a little deck with chairs, so you can just and relax!).
Riviera Beach Resort
Ideally located on a private beach in Cape Cod and offering beautiful views of Nantucket Sound, this resort features family-friendly amenities, on-site dining options and easy access to area attractions.While staying at the Riviera Beach Resort, guests can enjoy lounging by the spacious outdoor or indoor swimming pools or relaxing on the beach with free-use beach chair and sun umbrella. The resort also offers on-site dining for breakfast and lunch as well as an on-site lounge.The Cape Cod Riviera Beach Resort is also close to the Blue Rock Golf Course. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities and activities at the resort’s nearby sister property, the Red Jacket.
- The indoor pool and hot tub was fabulous. We got there early and they let us check in and settle.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Riviera Beach Resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Our family had a fabulous time. We loved that we could go to all of the hotels on any day. So you’re not stuck at one location. My son loved the kid’s club and looked forward to it each day. This was a fantastic family spot for vacation.
- The breakfast was great! Staff was great also. e loved our spacious room
- Tucked away right on the beach. Clean, well maintained, with an amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Beautifully landacaped and well designed for guest enjoyment and convenience.
Blue Water on the Ocean
Offering a private beach area, an outdoor pool and a seasonal restaurant, this oceanfront resort in Cape Cod is located on Nantucket Sound in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.Guests will also enjoy access to amenities at this resort’s sister properties, including a basketball court, a full-service spa and a seasonal supervised children’s programs.Featuring lunch and cocktails, Surfside Bar & Grille is open from July through August. Caper’s Restaurant is open from April through October.Guests at the Blue Water on the Ocean can enjoy a meal at the Surfside Bar & Grille.
- It was right by the beach which was gorgeous and the pool was lovely. People were friendly – staff and other guests. Great seafood restaurants in the area
- Perfect place on the beach – both for walking and swimming, nice pool too.
- What an amazing location, great amenities, gardens and beautiful beach area.
- Loved the beach…walked it every morning. The room was excellent and Marta did a great job in taking care of it every day.
- Beautiful room, beautiful beach, lots of good restaurants in the area. Very nice staff, good service. The Pats game was not available in the room but the bartender stayed open long past his shift so we could watch. Really above and beyond.
Brewster Green Resort, a VRI resort
Located just off Route 6A and occupying 17 wooded acres, this resort features a variety of sports courts and 2 pools. Nickerson State Park is less than 1 miles away.Brewster Green Resort offers comfortably decorated suites with a fully equipped kitchen, private balcony and a fireplace. A barbeque grill, 2 TVs and laundry facilities are included.Guests of Brewster Green can enjoy sports including basketball, racquetball and tennis. A sauna, whirlpool and fitness center are also available. Children are welcome to have fun on the playground.The Resort at Brewster Green is 4 miles from Breakwater Beach and less than 6 miles from Rock Harbor Charter Boat Services.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In North Harwich Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in North Harwich Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in North Harwich Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!