10 Best Resorts To Stay In North Dennis Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
North Dennis Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in North Dennis Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in North Dennis Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in North Dennis Massachusetts. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in North Dennis Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in North Dennis Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In North Dennis Massachusetts:
Blue Rock Resort
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Blue Rock Resort is located in South Yarmouth. Free WiFi access is available in this resort.The accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also comes with a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from the room. Extras include a seating area.At Blue Rock Resort you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include the award-winning Blue Rock Golf Course. The property offers free parking.Complimentary private beach access is offered at the Riviera Beach Resort, located 4 miles away; Blue Water Resort, located 2.5 miles away and Red Jacket Beach Resort, located 5.1 miles away. Complimentary towels, beach chairs and umbrellas are provided.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Parkers River Beach is 4.5 miles away.
- Sharing time between all the sister resorts. The view of the golf course, the privacy of the beaches etc..
- Nice and clean. Decent beds. Nice bedding, sheets. Staff super nice.
- I absolutely loved this place. Very comfortable, pretty, very clean & spacious room. The view to the golf course was so pretty! The proximity to the course was great too. The staff was super friendly and the other guests were really nice. Can’t wait to return.
- The area was very quiet, the pool was cleaned daily and the food at the restaurant was above par. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- We LOVE Blue Rock and have returned several times — each time delightful! From the moment you register, you feel welcomed as friends. The property is beautifully maintained and the unit spotless. And while it may seem a small detail, their pillows are the most comfortable we’ve ever encountered. Looking forward to our next visit!
The Cove at Yarmouth
Located in West Yarmouth in the region of Massachusetts, 28 miles from Provincetown, The Cove at Yarmouth features a barbecue and hot tub. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Plymouth is 30 miles from The Cove at Yarmouth, and Chatham is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The Loft, the pool, the rooms…we loved it all! This was our second time there and we plan to come back again in the Fall! We are even considering purchasing a timeshare 🙂
- Disappointed that the onsite restaurant wasn’t open on the nights we were there but we knew that ahead of time. Very close to good restaurants that were open though.
- The Pool was absolutely beautiful and the area surrounding it clean and well kept.A very relaxing get away! The restaurants and shopping areas are nearby. Wild turkeys paraded by for our enjoyment.
- love the room and accommodations except housekeeping
- Loved the suite and the fact that the staff made arrangements for us to spend a second night in the same room. They were very accommodating.
Cape Codder Resort & Spa
Cape Codder Resort & Spa is located in Hyannis, 27 miles from Provincetown and 27 miles from Plymouth. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Chatham is 18 miles from Cape Codder Resort & Spa, and Falmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The water park was a lot of fun for young children, but they need to be over 48″ to use the water slides. The restaurant, wine bar, and location near Hyannis made it a great spot.
- It’s just a great place to bring kids because of the pool
- The facilities were fantastic, especially for families! They have two great arcades, a water park, and had tons of stuff for my daughter to do, like go to a magic show, face painting, and arts and crafts. Both restaurants were awesome as well! Great food, great drinks!
- The water park was nice, the room was big enough for a family of 5 and the beds were super comfy!
- The water park was nice, the room was big enough for a family of 5 and the beds were super comfy!
Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On nine acres, this West Dennis resort offers free WiFi, a private sandy beach, and uniquely decorated rooms that include a refrigerator. Five golf courses are located within 5 miles of the property.Select rooms at Lighthouse Inn Cape Cod offer ocean views or a wood burning fireplace. All rooms include a private bathroom and air conditioning.The Waterfront at Lighthouse Inn Restaurant serves breakfast daily. The Pool Snack Bar serves a light fare along with frozen drinks and ice cream.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor heated pool or play a game of tennis on the tennis court. Miniature golf, volleyball, and a game room are also available.Cape Cod Lighthouse Inn is a half mile from West Dennis Beach. The ZooQuarium is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, coffee, fruit, bunnies (all over property at night)
- Everything was terrific . The staff is friendly & informative .Loved it !! Can’t wait to return !!
- The location was very central on Cape Cod. We had a very comfortable cottage. The place looks beautiful from the outside. They lost our reservation but gave us a very good alternative.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a sense of history about the place. We had a view of the ocean.
- The hotel is in front of the beach, so the view is great. The breakfast was good, with hot buffet, menu and cold buffet options. We stayed in a small room, But next time I would like to book a cotage in front of the sea (they have a little deck with chairs, so you can just and relax!).
Cape Cod Family Resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth town centre, this Cape Cod resort is 1.8 miles from Seagull Beach. Free WiFi is available in all guest rooms.The rooms at Cape Cod Family Resort include a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. The air-conditioned accommodations also include free toiletries in the en suite bathroom. An iron and ironing board are provided as well.On-site recreational facilities like a pool, hot tub, bocce court, horseshoe pit and ping pong tables are available to guests staying at the Cape Cod Family Resort. A game room and two computers are also available for guest use, and the Cape Cod Inflatable Park is located on-site.Hyannis Harbor is 2.8 miles away. The Hyannis – Nantucket Ferry is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- I liked that there was so much for the kids to do.
The room overall very good the accomodations
Bathroom too, shower very good, my daughter loved it
- The staff are great, the park for children is great but the rooms are too small. The shower head was in need of some work.. it is great place but a little bit of attention on the stairs cases cleaned could be a plus. The balcony on the second floor does not have a view and that might have to do with the chairs being short. Over all is ok, since this is a family resort, a refrigerator and a microwave should be provided in every room. All my comments are for helping ownership to make improvement.
- Was able to enjoy the inflatable park on the day of check in and the day of check out.
- Every thing about this place was nice family friendly staff was amazing
Town N Country Family Resort
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located a block away from the Cape Cod Inflatable Park, this motel offers free WiFi and rooms featuring refrigerators and cable TV. A hot tub is also available along with a children’s play area.Town N Country Family Resort features an indoor heated pool and adjacent room for relaxing along with an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a games room.
- The staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile, we will be back! Beds were comfortable, shower has great pressure and plenty of hot water. The room is basic and clean. Nice outside areas to sit and relax.
- You get what you pay for. It is a motel on a main street. Not luxury, but definitely a decent place to stay. Good location with a lot to do nearby. I wasn’t with children, so I didn’t use the pool or minigolf, but families seemed to enjoy it. Rooms were comfortable. Staff was friendly. I would stay again.
- Best bang for the buck, with a excellent staff. I hope it stays this way. If it does my family and I will be back multiple times with friends.
- Looks like there has been some recent renovations. Great place for families. Nice sitting areas.
- Everything , this place is perfect. Comfortable beds extremely clean, i have stayed alot of places and have never met better staff.
Green Harbor Resort
Situated on 7.5 acres, this West Yarmouth resort boasts a private sandy beach on Lewis Bay, miniature golf, free Wi-Fi and spacious accommodation. John F. Kennedy Museum is 3 miles away.Green Harbor Resort offers a kitchenette or full kitchen and a living area in every accommodation. Multiple TVs with cable and DVD players and an outdoor grill are provided. Most overlook the bay.Guests can relax at the ocean-view pool or play basketball and shuffleboard. Rental bikes and canoes are available, and Green Harbor’s extensive Kid’s Klub offers organized games and arts and crafts.Resort Green Harbor also provides access to the championship golf course and full-service spa at its sister property, Red Jacket Beach Resort.Cape Cod Mall is 3 miles from this resort and Chatham Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is within a 40-minute drive.
- The room had a pretty view, was large enough for our group to stay comfortably. 2 bathrooms were a plus!!
- Love everything! Room was perfect and the staff was too! Beautiful Place!
- Everything was perfect. We can’t wait to return with the family.
Love the cost! I really got a good deal. The cottage was super clean. The activities on the resort was awesome and unexpected bonus.
Stop & shop, bank and mall down the street – driving distance
- Nice quiet property at the end of the road, wonderful view from our balcony, family fun with beaches, heated pool, row boats, and bicycles. Super staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotlessly cleaned. Great restaurants nearby. Just a great place to relax. I hope I get to return soon!
Riviera Beach Resort
Ideally located on a private beach in Cape Cod and offering beautiful views of Nantucket Sound, this resort features family-friendly amenities, on-site dining options and easy access to area attractions.While staying at the Riviera Beach Resort, guests can enjoy lounging by the spacious outdoor or indoor swimming pools or relaxing on the beach with free-use beach chair and sun umbrella. The resort also offers on-site dining for breakfast and lunch as well as an on-site lounge.The Cape Cod Riviera Beach Resort is also close to the Blue Rock Golf Course. Guests can also enjoy all the amenities and activities at the resort’s nearby sister property, the Red Jacket.
- The indoor pool and hot tub was fabulous. We got there early and they let us check in and settle.
- We enjoyed our stay at the Riviera Beach Resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Our family had a fabulous time. We loved that we could go to all of the hotels on any day. So you’re not stuck at one location. My son loved the kid’s club and looked forward to it each day. This was a fantastic family spot for vacation.
- The breakfast was great! Staff was great also. e loved our spacious room
- Tucked away right on the beach. Clean, well maintained, with an amazingly friendly and helpful staff. Beautifully landacaped and well designed for guest enjoyment and convenience.
Blue Water on the Ocean
Offering a private beach area, an outdoor pool and a seasonal restaurant, this oceanfront resort in Cape Cod is located on Nantucket Sound in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.Guests will also enjoy access to amenities at this resort’s sister properties, including a basketball court, a full-service spa and a seasonal supervised children’s programs.Featuring lunch and cocktails, Surfside Bar & Grille is open from July through August. Caper’s Restaurant is open from April through October.Guests at the Blue Water on the Ocean can enjoy a meal at the Surfside Bar & Grille.
- It was right by the beach which was gorgeous and the pool was lovely. People were friendly – staff and other guests. Great seafood restaurants in the area
- Perfect place on the beach – both for walking and swimming, nice pool too.
- What an amazing location, great amenities, gardens and beautiful beach area.
- Loved the beach…walked it every morning. The room was excellent and Marta did a great job in taking care of it every day.
- Beautiful room, beautiful beach, lots of good restaurants in the area. Very nice staff, good service. The Pats game was not available in the room but the bartender stayed open long past his shift so we could watch. Really above and beyond.
Holly Tree Resort, a VRI resort
One of our best sellers in West Yarmouth! This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in West Yarmouth, 28 miles from Provincetown, Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plymouth is 30 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, and Chatham is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from Holly Tree Condominiums, a VRI resort.
- The bed was very comfy I slept like a baby. The room was very spacey and clean. And the staff was very friendly.
- The customer service people when checking in and out were awesome. Quick easy and friendly. I love the new look. Everything was so clean.
- Pleasant little getaway. Old resort, but was worth the value. Jacuzzi was a plus.
- I liked that the room was equipped with a mini kitchenette with plates, cups, and utensils provided as well!
- The location was so Close to the beach, Hyannis and Chatham which made seeing everything we wanted to very easy. The room was very clean and everyday the cleaning staff tidied up and gave us fresh towels. I loved having a kitchenette and actual dishes. The property itself looks way better in person than in pictures. We stayed in a studio with a full size bed and our room was very charming and the bed was comfortable. The gym was fantastic, I was surprised to see a small barbell and plates, as most hotels only have dumbbells.
Top Resorts In North Dennis Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in North Dennis Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in North Dennis Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in North Dennis Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!