10 Best Resorts To Stay In Naples Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Naples Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Naples Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naples Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naples Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Naples Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Naples Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Naples Florida:
Naples Grande Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Naples.Located in the Pelican Bay neighborhood in Naples, 2.9 miles from Silverspot Cinema, Naples Grande Beach Resort features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 5 miles from Naples Grande Beach Resort, and Silverspot Cinema is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 23 miles from Naples Grande Beach Resort.
Pelican Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and scenery.
- Lovely property, minutes to beach by shuttle or short walk on the boardwalk. Pool area was very nice and really liked the option to use the adult only pool. Rooms are spacious and airy but was hoping for a few more amenities like a small kitchenette. Beach was nice but everything is extra charges. Chairs are available and include towels but guests must pay $25 a day for an umbrella or the huge beach loungers which in our opinion ruin the view of the ocean for most guests. I was hoping the daily resort fee would include a little more as kayaks etc are all extra. Daily parking charges are also a little high. Overall a lovely resort but there were just too many extra charges for small things which we found a little annoying.
- I loved the pool area, the walk to the beach (and shuttle back). The fire pit was a relaxing way to end an evening. I also like the water view from the balcony. The tub was large enough to swim in – seriously I’m 5’6 and could reach the the sides of the bathtub when I Way laying down in the middle of it. Just a very relaxing place.
- nice, comfortable and spacious rooms, great amenities
- Rooms size is large and accommodating, especially if travelling with children. Staff were also very nice and courteous. Pool is nice, and the beach area is fun for kids and in close proximity to the hotel. Gym area was also clean with modern equipment.
- I like the beach park, different trees, birds and tortoise.
GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort
One of our best sellers in Naples! Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort is located in Naples, just 13 miles from Silverspot Cinema. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and bike rental is available. Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 12 miles from GreenLinks Golf Villas, and Silverspot Cinema is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 31 miles from GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort.
- Bonus having the sam snead restaurant within walking distance. and golf so nearby. would definitely go back again.
- Clean, quiet, new, comfortable beds (important), great pool area, equiped with everything we needed! Would stay there again!
- Really good sized rooms with well thought out extras like washing powder, dishwasher powder, salt and pepper. All things that when you’re travelling for a short holiday really help you out when self catering.
- Very friendly and helpful staff! I loved this place!
- Everyone was super helpful and nice. Love the accommodations, the pools, rooms clean and comfy. Would love to stay again
Naples Bay Resort and Marina
One of our top picks in Naples.Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a playground, Naples Bay Resort and Marina offers accommodations in Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Silverspot Cinema is 8 miles from Naples Bay Resort Marina, and Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 27 miles from Naples Bay Resort and Marina.
- we were upgraded to a two bedroom unit which we did not need, but did provide extra comfort – good location with great view of marina. we had stayed in this resort several times before.
- The pool bar was excellent, the view on the balcony was excellent – the staff was friendly and the location was perfect
- Everything was great from the room, spa and pools. Had such an amazing time. The restaurant on property 1500th Ocean was AH-MAZING!!
Location, staff especially Marilyn the concierge
Renee and the shuttle drivers and facilities.
- Huge bathroom, laundry, nice kitchen, comfortable king bed. Balcony over marina was nice, but busy because of road location and flight path of private airport. Excellent pool bar and grill and gym.
Park Shore Resort by Sunstream
One of our top picks in Naples.Nestled on acres of lush gardens and featuring a private lake, minutes from pristine beaches and area attractions, this exceptional condominium-style resort offers all the comforts of home and more.Start the morning at the Park Shore Resort by preparing a delicious meal with in-room fully equipped kitchens. Spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool on the sundeck or playing a game of tennis or racquetball. In the evening, enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings on private screened balconies, or have a cookout with on-site barbecue and picnic areas.Discover an endless variety of recreational activities, including golf and deep-sea fishing, only a short distance from the Park Shore. Take a boat cruise and observe dolphins, shop at nearby luxury stores or visit one of numerous nearby art galleries.
- The grounds of the complex were pretty and the welcoming staff was very nice.
- We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. It was very quiet.
- This was my 4th stay here. I love it and would go more often if i could. So quiet and yet close to everything. We walked to most of the places we wanted to go, places to eat, places to buy what ever you needed. This is my week of happiness every time I go there .
- The king size bed was comfortable. The room area was large enough for a small family. Quiet area which is good for a quick get away from the busy city life.
- The apertment was of lower standard than expected.
Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is located in Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Silverspot Cinema is 7 miles from Naples Beach Hotel, and Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 27 miles from Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club.
- The spot on the Beach is fantastic. The pool area as well, and the Beach bar. Room was large but not living up to expectations from the price level. Afternoon Tea is nice.
- The live music every night was amazing! The view, the beach, the pool and hot tub spa, the service and the Sunday night dance party were excellent!!!!
- I loved the property. What i did not like was the additional charges on everything!! Even the steam room was 25 dollars! 3 diff charges for room service. Food at the pool bar was very mediocre . But i still would go back because i loved the bar, my room and friendly staff.
- Staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.
- Everything except our honeymoon was filled with roaches
La Playa Beach & Golf Resort, a Noble House Resort
One of our top picks in Naples.This luxury resort offers a private, white sand beach with golf course, full-service spa and rooms with flat-screen TVs. The property overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and a marina.A minibar and balcony come standard with all rooms at the La Playa Beach and Golf Resort. The spacious rooms feature large windows and Florida views.Guests at the La Playa Beach can rent water sport equipment on the beach, including kayaks and jet skis. The hotel also has 3 outdoor pools and a jacuzzi.BALEENnaples serves seafood with a Gulf Coast flavor and features outdoor dining on the beach and a fire pit. The BALEEN bar and the poolside Tiki Bar offer cocktails.The property is within a 15-minute drive of downtown Naples, which features shopping and dining. The Barefoot Beach State Preserve is 9 miles from the La Playa Resort.
- The resort is quite compact, but you don’t feel claustrophobic or crowded as is true elsewhere. The room was truly exceptional. Service at the desk, beach and valet was very good. The beach is beautiful. Fellow guests seemed of good conduct, including well behaved children. The golf course is a punishing delight.
- Exceptional service!! Staff was friendly and accommodating
- The beach is amazing and the hotel pool area is very good too. The rooms are comfortable.
- Very spacious room, comfortable bed and fluffy pillows!!!!
- The Beach view for starters. The staff was excellent too. Access to the ice machine was nice.
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
One of our top picks in Naples – and a guest favorite.
On the Gulf of Mexico, Ritz Carlton Naples features a 3 miles beach, 2 outdoor pools, a spa and sauna. Spacious rooms offer minibars and 42-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO.Rooms at Ritz Carlton Naples provide Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations and DVD players with movies for rent. The rooms also have seating areas, desks and safes.The hotel features seven restaurants and a bar. There is an on-site hair/beauty salon, florist and car rental. Guests have access to a business center and meeting rooms.Naples Ritz Carlton offers a tennis court. Video games, a game room and a gym are available.Ritz Carlton is 6 miles from Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park and Coastland Mall and 7 miles from Caribbean Gardens and Naples Zoo. It is 10 miles from Naples Municipal Airport.
Pelican Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and scenery.
- The room was large and confortable and the view was great , partial ocean and intercoastal
Staff was amazing. Great Customer service.
Lovely beach and sunsets
- The Ritz is one of our favorites because of the you normally get great service!
- The attention and service of the staffs was superb
- Caters for all types of travellers and different vibes in different parts of hotel
The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples is located in Naples, just 2 miles from Silverspot Cinema. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is 1.4 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, and Silverspot Cinema is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff and cleanliness! The staff from the maids, to the bartenders and waitstaff, the the valet! Super friendly and customer oriented. One of the best stays ever! There will be plenty more stays here!!!!!
White marble bath
- The location, setting, gardens, staff and amenities were very good.
- Bed extra comfortable. Shuttle to Beach Ritz Carlton very efficient. Everyone really nice and accommodating. Close to lots of good shopping.
- The room is very clean. Staff was amazing and very helpful. We liked breakfast buffet – great food and a lot of choices.
Vanderbilt Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the Vanderbilt Beach Resort is a 15 minute drive from Naples city center. This resort offers free Wi-Fi and a heated outdoor pool.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in every room at this beach resort. Guests will also find a microwave, refrigerator and a stovetop in each unit.The Vanderbilt Beach Resort features a variety of amenities, including an on-site tennis court. Guests can also book fishing and boating excursions at this hotel.The Turtle Club Restaurant is located at this Naples beach resort and is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar as well as a variety of seafood dishes and American cuisine.The Naples Botanical Gardens is a 20 minute car ride from the hotel and the Naples Museum of Art is 4 miles away. The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Vintage resort. Well maintained, homey feel. Right on the beach!
The beach location is the best and is the first reason to stay here.
The Turtle club restaurant was a gem if a little on the expensive side but the location of the restaurant during sunset and the quality of the food was first class and so there is always a need to book as it is a local hot spot.
- The location is wonderful. Also, it’s a historic hotel, the first one in the Vanderbilt Beach area.
Big apartments fully equipped. Nice location. Very good restaurant on the beach.
Nice private beach with all services.
- So close to the beach!! and a good restaurant. Room was large and well equipped. Good value for the location although not cheap. Bed was comfy.
Quality Inn and Suites Golf Resort
This Naples, Florida resort, located within 8 miles of Naples Zoo and the Gulf of Mexico, features a golf course, restaurant and poolside bar. Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Quality Inn and Suites Golf Resort are furnished with refrigerators and microwaves. They also provide coffee makers and cable TV.Quality Inn Golf Resort offers a variety of recreational facilities, including a gym, tennis courts and basketball courts. The resort has a pool room along with a hot tub. Guests can also enjoy the business center and gift shop.Naples Princess Cruises and Sun-N-Fun Lagoon Water Park are within 9 miles of Quality Inn. The resort is 15 miles from Bonita Beach.
absolutely nothing. I could not recommend this hotel to anyone. We will never consider a Quality Inn again. We lost our 2018 vacation due to their misrepresentation of the accommodations.
Oh and no hot water in the shower. The basin had warm water. So no shower that morning.
- Didn’t like anything, if we hadn’t paid for our 1 night stay I’d have looked for a different place to stay.
When I arrived, the hotel did not have my reservation. Booking.com missed a step and messed something up. They did not transfer their reservation from the booking.com system to the hotel’s system. The hotel was completely booked and had no rooms available until the next day. The hotel was able to put me in a “smoking” room for one day until a room became available. They took very good care of me.
The suite had a full kitchen – Refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, dishes, etc.
- The facility is in bad decline it’s gowns are not in great condition the place need to be remodel in and out, for the money its was not a god experience.
- The staff was very friendly, the location was very convenient and when they complete the restorations around the pool from the recent hurricane it will be even better!
- absolutely nothing. I could not recommend this hotel to anyone. We will never consider a Quality Inn again. We lost our 2018 vacation due to their misrepresentation of the accommodations.
Top Resorts In Naples Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Naples Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Naples Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Naples Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!