10 Best Resorts To Stay In Naklua Chon Buri Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Naklua Chon Buri Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Naklua Chon Buri Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Naklua Chon Buri Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Naklua Chon Buri Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Naklua Chon Buri Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Naklua Chon Buri Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Naklua Chon Buri Province:
Cholchan Pattaya Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Tranquil and calm, Cholchan Pattaya welcomes you with their private beach along the Na Klua Beach, lush tropical greenery and traditional Thai hospitality.Providing a range of rooms and suites, they are simply furnished and fitted with all the standard amenities needed for a pleasant stay. They also offer stunning views of the blue sea or the tropical hilltops.Cholchan Pattaya offers a variety of leisure facilities for your enjoyment. Take a dip in the swimming pool or have some fun in the sun by the beach.You can also boost your energy levels with a game of tennis or squash with the courts provided or work-out at the fitness centre. To relax, indulge with a massage and a session in the sauna.A number of guest services are also provided that include a business centre, as well as a travel and tour desk if you’re looking for a daytrip. Ample parking is also available if you’re driving in from Bangkok.Cholchan Pattaya features 2 restaurants on-site. Chaba Coffee Shop offers all-day dining while seaside Beach Bar & Restaurant serves varieties of fresh draught beers, snacks and grilled seafood dishes. Patisserie offers daily baked pastry, coffee/tea as well as beverages.For a fun time, head to Rendezvous Pub & Karaoke with refreshing drinks.Cholchon Pattaya is a 10-minute drive from the heart of Pattaya with its wide array of nightlife, shopping and eateries. For convenience, Cholchon provides a daily shuttle service to downtown Pattaya.
- good swimming pool, friendly staffs ,free shuttle bus to central
- tennis fitnes and bike including the price, pool very clean shuttle to pattaya very good
Large, old style hotel, but the new garden wing and especially the corridor end rooms with perfect sea view are good
Free shuttle 4-5 times daily to Pattaya Centre
- The staff went out of their way to find someone to always speak and understand English for us. Very helpful. All good. Food. Shuttle. Gym. All good. Just disappointed there wasn’t a beach. The walkway along the beach was also excellent.
- A bit far from city center but there are free bus, Plenty of activity available Squash Badminton and so on….. food also great value.
Mantra Pura Resort
Featuring a lagoon pool with a sunken bar, Mantra Pura Resort offers modern Thai-style rooms in peaceful North Pattaya. Providing free Wi-Fi and parking.Boasting a private balcony overlooking the pool, elegant rooms are fitted with dark wood furnishings, a 29-inch flat-screen TV and DVD player. For convenience, a safe and fridge are provided.Leisure options include day trips organised by the tour desk. Resort Mantra Pura also has business and fitness facilities.Offering all-day dining, Mantra Pura’s restaurant serves a variety of international dishes and beverages.Mantra Pura Resort is within walking distance of several supermarkets and the bus station. It is a 1.5-hour drive from Bangkok International Airport.
- Good location, cosy rooms, helpful staff. Rooms and pool are very clean and breakfast was also nice. Good value for money. Would’ve preferred a room with a view as we were overlooking the road.
- the gym was good free coffee and water by pool was a nice touch but you have to find it. Maid was good and gave use extra towls
- Stayed here several times now, staff are always very friendly, Rooms are clean and nice comfortable beds with quality bed linen, lovely pool, away from the main atractons of Pattaya night life, so ideal for Family with children.
- The swimming pool is nice and reception is decent. Breakfast was varied.
- well behaved staff, pool view room & easy approachable
Garden Cliff Resort And Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along Crescent Moon Beach, the luxurious Garden Cliff Resort And Spa features 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 2 swimming pools. Free parking is available. Guests enjoy free shuttle service to and from Central Festival 5 times a day.Cliff Garden Resort And Spa is 2 miles from Mini Siam and 3 miles from Pattaya’s Walking Street. The Royal Garden Plaza is 3 miles from the resort.The elegant rooms at the resort come with modern décor. Each well-furnished room is fitted with a minibar and TV with cable channels. A bathtub and toiletries are also provided.Guests can work out at the fitness center or enjoy a massage at Jin Spa. Cliff Garden provides car and bike rental services. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.Chom Talay restaurant serves a la carte dishes, and French desserts can be enjoyed at Sea Breeze Bar. Other dining options include refreshing beverages at Alizes Pool Bar.
- Interesting room, fantastic swimming pool, beautiful view and natural relaxation
- Not very much, leaving the hotel was the best part.
- Big Problem whit Kommunikation! I musst say 3 times and anyway they did wrong! English, englisch, englisch!
- I did appreciate the complimentary cake as a honeymoon set up it was a nice touch
- Hotel is nice. good swing pool if you going to swim.
Loma Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Loma Resort & Spa reflects the tranquility of its surroundings that North Pattaya is known for. With its garden-like settings, swimming pool and warm hospitality, it creates a calming atmosphere.At the Loma spa, you will be able to indulge in their wide array of treatments that range from body scrubs to facial, foot and body massage. Dine at their restaurant, which serves both international and local cuisine.Loma Resort & Spa also has banquet and meeting facilities that are well equipped.While providing guests, a quiet and relaxing stay, Loma Resort & Spas location is only minutes away from the city and its nightlife venues.
- Staff responded immediately to any problems and answered all our questions
- Friendly staff with large swimming pool. Nice breakfast.
- Very good location. Convenient to go other place and quiet, clean. The food is good. Easy to go swimming. Very enjoy.
- Huge swimming pool. You can find a good food around.
- Great swimming pool, the kids loved it. Great breakfast with that all important egg station and bacon to boot. Staff were very helpful.
The Green Park Resort
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Green Park Resort offers accommodations in Pattaya North, just 1,300 feet from Tiffany Cabaret Show. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It is a wonderful place to stay with family and friends…All the staffs are very friendly..pool is well cleaned and big…fully green scenery…rooms are big and nice with outside sitting facilities…well hygiened room with safety and security systems…And rooms provide all the amenities what we need for daily usages…it was a happiest days for me in green park resort..
- the pool and the outdoor garden areas were nice . Pool bar and staff were excellent. Staff that handled baggage were also excellent. Good location , 10bht taxis go past front gate.
- Staff were helpful and the pool was great. Location was good
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Hairdryer provided. Bed comfortable.
- Buffet breakfest not that good. We ordered room service of the menu which was good. We have booked by you guys for desember again.
The Ivory Villa
One of our best sellers in Pattaya North! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Ivory Villa offers accommodations in Pattaya North, just 0.6 miles from Tiffany Cabaret Show. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 21 miles from The Ivory Villa.
+ Great breakfast
+ Spacious bedroom and bathroom
+ Rooftop pool
+ Enough sockets
+ Very clean
+ Nice and attentive staff
+ Quiet area yet close to the center
- This was our second time staying at this hotel. The staff is helpful and polite and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great and we enjoyed the rooftop pool once again. Location a bit far but good if you need space from all the tourists that come Pattaya. This time we used the free parking and it’s very convenient, location felt a lot better with a car.
- Quiet neighborhood, view from our balcony, comfy bed, nice rooftop swimming pool
- Professional staff, staffs and manager gave us a very warm welcome. Staff were so helpful and kind. They happy to helps you everything they can! Awesome toproof pool, away from busy Pattaya areas. Hotel located in clean area, while the central Pattaya is very dirty and smell. We found the quiet lovely beach only 10 min walk to the hotel. I would stay here again for sure.
- Had very good welcoming service is why we returned when having to stop for a night
- + Great breakfast
Dusit Thani Pattaya
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On a quiet beach stretch along Pattaya Bay, Dusit Thani Pattaya offers sweeping views of the sea. It features 3 restaurants and 2 swimming pools. Guests enjoy free parking.Dusit Thani Pattaya is 4 miles from the Elephant Village and 6 miles from the Floating Market. Bangkok City is a 1.5 hour drive from the hotel.All rooms at Dusit Thani have private balconies with either garden or sea views. Rooms feature modern Thai décor, and provide a TV with cable channels.Recreation choices include playing a game of tennis or enjoying a massage at the spa. The hotel offers currency exchange services, while day trips can be arranged at the tour desk.Guests can sample a wide variety of local and international dishes at Cascade Restaurant. The Bay Italian Restaurant serves Italian dishes and offers views of Pattaya Bay.
- Very nice hotel, great service, ideally located. Easy to recommend.
- The staff were superb. Especially the staff in the Executive club lounge
- The location is great; my stay was great. I will surely recommend it on my travel blog. Overall, well organized and their breakfast is amazing! Thumbs up! : )
- Everything was super! I try to return to this hotel again )
Safe place and staff is very helpfull specially wongsakon sanha i was tired from
Last two days travel I request him for early check in he fulfil my desire he is very polite view of the hotel gym and swimming poll is amazing
Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort
One of our top picks in Pattaya North.Located along a quiet beach, Pattaya Modus Beachfront Resort offers free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting an outdoor pool, the resort also provides free private parking on site.The main Pattaya area is a 5-minute drive away, while Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a 1.5 hour drive away.Each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen TV, safe and seating area. Shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can attend to guests’ requests. Travel arrangements can be planned at the front desk. For leisure, guests can take a stroll in the garden or enjoy a relaxing massage at the spa. Laundry services are available.Modus Gourmet Bar serves a variety of International and Thai cuisine. A selection of drinks can be enjoyed at Breeze Beach Restaurant & Pool Bar, as well as at the rooftop Twilight Restaurant and Terrace Bar.
- Everything was good and nice, the staff are very professional, had to cancel a night due to an emergency and the staff kindly supported me. Nice hotel, private beach near the wood temple.
- Nice hotel. Nice private beach. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant and gym.
- staff was nice and helpfull. Internet was great Connection. Hotels Beach was nice.
- Nothing special. Poor cleanliness and too noisy and air-con leaking
- Breakfast was fantastic. The bartenders at the swim up pool were wonderful and friendly. The beach right beyond the swimming pool exceeded expectations. Two of the pools had a ‘soccer field’ in the middle of the pool that was really cool. We had a small issue with our room on our last night and they immediately moved us to one of the rooms that had swim up entrance to a pool.
Naklua Beach Resort
Located on private Naklua Beach a 15-minute drive from Pattaya, Klua Beach Resort offers comfortable accommodations with balconies overlooking the stylish swimming pool. A restaurant and bar are located on-site.The air conditioned rooms at Beach Resort Klua feature a refrigerator and safe. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar and relax with their satellite TV.A beach-side massage service helps guests unwind. Laundry service is available, and free Wi-Fi Internet access is provided in the lobby. Car rental is offered at the resort.Naklua Beach Resort Cafeteria serves Thai and International cuisines and features a professional chef. The spacious Beach Bar offers views of Naklua Bay and the sparkling sea.Klua Beach Resort is approximately a 90-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The Sanctuary of Truth is less than a 10-minute drive away. A shuttle between the resort and Pattaya is available for a fee.
- I certainly learned from this stay – ‘you get what you pay for…’
- The location is good though it is located by the beach where you can’t swim as it is close to a fisherman village and the water is dark.
- The location is out and away from the buzz… We paid in a little extra and stayed at the rooms out looking the pool and Beach. Money well spend.
- Nice swimming Pool, Breakfast is nice you have a lot of choices, for a short Trip (2 nights) the Hotel is good, Nice Staff
- Lovely pond inside the resort, great beach! The place is very clean.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sandalay Resort offers quiet beachside accommodation in northern Pattaya, about 1,800 feet from Central Festival Beach Pattaya. It has free Wi-Fi, a daily buffet breakfast and a small outdoor pool.Sandalay Resort is a 2-minute drive from shopping and dining options at the popular Walking Street. Local attractions like the Sanctuary of Truth and Mini Siam are within 3.1 miles from the resort.Featuring bright colours and modern decor, the air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen cable/satellite TV and a minibar. Selected rooms enjoy views of the sea.Guests may suntan by the outdoor pool. Sandalay also provides car rentals, as well as laundry and dry cleaning services.Presenting sea views, The Redsteps Restaurant serves a selection of Thai seafood and international dishes.
- its’ a beautiful hotel, have all the facilities that we need, good value for money, clean and the bed is comfortable plus the location is perfect. The restaurant won’t bad either
- Your place is very nice.. Near Beach, Alcazar, Central Marina, Teddy Bear Museum … your place is clean, comfy, good, family room is good, facilities is good, toiletries is available, over all i love this hotel…next time if we come again to Pattaya.. i will come again to Sandalay Resort
During the check out process after they check our room carefully
They found that we left our stuff in their fridge
The housekeeper gave it to us immediately, we’re impressed 🙂
- small hotel but very good value prisewise … 4 times stayed
- Positioned to the northern end of Pattaya the food from the restaurant is very good right opposite the beach with friendly service also baht buses run past on a regular basis
Top Resorts In Naklua Chon Buri Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Naklua Chon Buri Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Naklua Chon Buri Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Naklua Chon Buri Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!