10 Best Resorts To Stay In Murla Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Murla Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Murla Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murla Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murla Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Murla Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Murla Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Murla Valencia Community:
AR Imperial Park Spa Resort
This pleasant all-inclusive resort is set up in the hills in Calpe, with excellent views of the Peñón de Ifach and the sea. The AR Imperial Park offers a spa, a buffet restaurant and accommodations in charming bungalows.There is an outdoor swimming pool with water slides for kids. There is entertainment on weekends, and daily activities are organized in July and August.Each bungalow comes with satellite TV and a terrace. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning and heating.A sauna, a fitness center, a hammam and a hot tub are available at the AR Imperial Park Spa Resort. Treatments and massages are available here.The AR Imperial Park Spa Resort offers indoor and outdoor parking, for an extra fee.
- Food was good, pools were great and staff were good. The spa was lovely and so was the treatment I had!
Lovely welcome at reception, and child friendly, they gave my daughter some sweets while I checked in.
Also super breakfast.
- Lo que más me gustó del hotel, fue el gran personal que tiene… son súper atentos. El spa genial y sus profesionales estupendas, buenas vistas, y para familias muy bien, los niños disfrutan mucho (porque ellos no se enteran de nada solo jugar).
- La piscina, el personal y las actividades de entretenimiento.
- El bungalow y las personas que daban los servicios
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, The Retreat is located 11 mi from Lliber. Set in the countryside, this resort offers a terrace and garden.Each room at this resort has tile floors and a classic décor. They come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, bathrobe, and hairdryer. All rooms have views of the surroundings or the pool.This property offers luggage storage facilities and a safe deposit box. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, as well as a massage service, available for an extra charge.You can find restaurants and shops in Lliber, a 35-minute drive from Inside Out Spain. The beaches of Calpe are 13 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Located in Denia, Estudio Sota has accommodations with private terraces. 1.9 miles from Denia Ferry Port and 2.7 miles from Les Rotes Beach, the property provides an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The property is 1.5 miles from Denia Castle.All rooms at the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Denia Bus Station is 1.7 miles from Estudio Sota. Alicante Airport is 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments is offering accommodations in Alfaz del Pi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool. The property provides a playground.At the resort, every room includes a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments feature air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish, Mediterranean and European dishes and also offers gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments.Benidorm is 5 miles from the resort, while Alicante is 28 miles away. Alicante Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Beds were good and linens were provided twice during one week stay
nice area, with nice views and calm atmosphere.
A Cuba themed party was organised on a Saturday night.
Common washing machine was available for 4€, that was cool!
A private fridge was available also.
- El hotel en agosto es de los más tranquilo, está más destinado a noruegos y en agosto no van por allí. El hotel está adaptado y la piscina con agua calentita nos encantó y al no haber gente los niños la disfrutaron para ellos solos. El apartamento bien, con dos habitaciones y cocina, hubiera estado bien tener un microondas pero por lo demás bien.
- lugar tranquilo. la habitacion amplia y las camas comodas.
- El lugar esta rodeado de montañas y es muy verde y espacioso. Muy tranquilo para quien quiera ir a descansar.
Alfaz’ Paradise Club
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Alfaz’ Paradise Club in Albir has an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. All rooms have a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is offered.Guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some rooms at the resort also offer a balcony. The rooms at Alfaz’ Paradise Club are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Albir, like cycling.Benidorm is 4.2 miles from Alfaz’ Paradise Club, while Alicante is 27 miles away. Alicante Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Excellent appartment, close to the pool. 2 bathrooms , which we didn’t expect. We had a few mishaps on the first day but the staff were very officiant and the maintenance staff came within the hour.
- Lovely views of beach, bay and mountains, very clean and spacious accommodation
- Stunning will defo go back! Hill not for feint hearted but fab!
Nous sommes une famille avec deux enfants (6,8) et la piscine est super.
L’appartement pour 6 est grand, cuisine très très bien équipée avec une terrasse et au calme.
Il faut payer pour profiter du jaccuzi ou de la salle de sport.
A 5 minutes en voiture de la ville et des supermarchés.
- Si buscas tranquilidad, un entorno que aune naturaleza de montaña y playa es ideal.
Magic Natura Animal, Waterpark Polynesian Lodge Resort
Set within Benidorm’s Magic Natura Animal and Water Park, the Polynesian Lodge Resort offers accommodations in modern bungalows. The parks include swimming pools, restaurants, bars and children’s clubs.Bright and spacious, the bungalows have air conditioning and free WiFi. Each one has a private terrace, a microwave and a flat-screen TV. Their bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.As well as the many water rides, guests can enjoy daytime and nighttime safari trips or environmental and science workshops.Benidorm and its beach can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive. Terra Mítica Theme Park is also 10 minutes away by car, and Villaitana Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free parking is available on site and the resort can also arrange a shuttle service. Alicante Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
- the food choice was excellent and the drinks were known brands, unusal for an all inclusive hotel. Fab loction
- Facilities excellent for kids. Lodges too small for families. Evening entertainment very poor.
- Amazing we were a family of 7 two adults and five children the accommodation was excellent and food and drinks were fantastic, we had all incisive at the water park and zoo which was a good bonus, would definitely recommend this to family and friends
- So much to do, safari and water park were amazing. Staff were lovely. Shuttles into the centre and back were included. We had a birthday celebration and they made up a fresh cake and brought it out (no charge). Check out at 10 but let us use the facilities till 19:00 when our transfers came, included the unlimited food and drinks.
- The food was of a very good standard and had a very good variety to choose from. The zoo and water park were great to avail of through the hotel and the ability to use these factitires on a number of occasions were great. The buggies and bus service to the water park and apartments etc were very efficient and the staff were always friendly . The all inclusive package was excellent and great value for money
Magic Robin Hood
Set 2.5 mi from Benidorm, this Medieval-themed complex offers entertainment for children. Magic Robin Hood includes a huge outdoor pool with water slides. It also has a game and adventure area with zip line.Guests at Magic Robin Hood can relax at the chill out or the spa.Each air-conditioned Magic Robin Hood bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area with sofa and TV. The kitchen area includes a mini fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities.Camping Aqua Magic is a short drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, and offers free public parking on site. Alicante Airport is 33 mi away, with easy access via the nearby AP7 Motorway.The buffet restaurant serves varied meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a grill restaurant, a snack bar and various bars and terraces.
- Spotlessly clean rooms, and a stocked fridge:) pools great, food great, perfect for family’s value for money and would definitely recommend. If you looking for a good all round accommodation with plenty for kids to do and a good variety of food then it’s perfect. Unique in that your accommodation is a self contained unit (cross between a caravan and a portacabin) although don’t be put of by that, excellent air con and your own garden with seating and sun beds (some have a jacuzzi) best way for me to describe is butlins in the sun! But all inclusive:) 5 min taxi ride to the beach (otherwise a long walk)
- I liked the pools and the water parks. I also liked the theme of the hotel and the way it was carried on throughout. I liked the variety there was on offer at the resteraunt and the fact there was a few different places to eat.
All great with exception of reception staff
There was a lack of communication about the facilities
English not great
- Excellent holiday for the family, staff friendly and accommodation was also excellent definitely would come back again to Robin Hood 💞
- Super facilities, entertainment. Food and accommodation great.
La Crisalida Retreats
Located in Albir, a 5-minute drive from the beach, La Crisalida Retreats features an outdoor pool with sun loungers and a spa center where massages and holistic treatments are offered.Air-conditioned and heated, these studios with free WiFi include a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The adjoining kitchenette is equipped with a fridge. Bathrooms are shared and include a hairdryer.The property offers yoga and meditation sessions and prepares juices and healthy meals. Guided walks in the surrounding countryside are also organized.Benidorm is a 10-minute drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
Complejo Albir Garden
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Complejo Albir Garden is located in the center of Albir 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. Set in attractive grounds, this resort features an outdoor pool and spa.Each of the Albir’s well-equipped rooms is air conditioned and spacious. All rooms have balconies, kitchenettes and seating areas with satellite TV.The Albir Garden’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of international dishes and offers views of the pool. There is also a snack bar on site.The Complejo’s spa has Turkish baths, hot tub and sauna. There is also a beauty salon, where treatments include massage.The complex is within walking distance of the center of Albir and is a 5-minute drive from the lively resort of Benidorm. Aqualandia and Mundomar Theme Parks are 2.5 mi away.
Entertainment for kids was very good.
Plenty of sun beds.
- Friendly Staff, excelent full board, cool aquapark and animators (special remark about the Lego instructor) and overall condition of all facilities (very good maintenance)
- Good location, great for families, food decent enough, lots of choice, bar staff really friendly.
- Liked the self catering facilities and the space. Albir is a lovely resort.
- staff v.helpfull…beds huge comfy…. walk in shower..new bathroom…wife has mobility probs staff considerate…..found we left our new kettle there two days later..went back staff staff kept it for us,,,
- Entertainment for kids was very good.
Sha Wellness Clinic
SHA Wellness Clinic is a luxurious spa complex overlooking the Costa Blanca coastline. It offers a wide range of treatments and facilities based on the SHA method, which integrates natural therapies, therapeutic nutrition and preventive medicine. The coordinated use strengthens the positive impact.The SHA has 80 treatment rooms, focused on anti-aging, weight loss, beauty and detox treatments. It combines Western and Oriental relaxation methods.The Wellness Clinic area has over 6,000 square yards of facilities designed for improving health and well-being. This area offers perfectly designed and equipped facilities to enjoy the wide variety of treatments and services offered by SHA. The cabins are specially designed to offer SHA’s signature treatments, medical consultations, beauty salon, spa circuit, studies to practice physical activities and a large fitness room.The spacious and stylish suites at the SHA Wellness Clinic have a minimalist black and white décor. They all have a private terrace and free internet access, as well as a TV with a DVD player.The hotel’s SHAMADI Restaurant offers health food and organizes cooking classes. There is a terrace overlooking Altea Bay and a piano bar. The property offers wake-up and translation services.The SHA is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway, which runs along Spain’s Mediterranean Coast. The area is popular for water sports and horse riding. Valencia Airport is 1.5 hours by car and Alicante Airport is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- it is very nice place to be. Beside the environment, I need to mention the restaurant SHAMADI with their excellent and healthy dishes. Their Chef are perfect. Hope it will continue.
Liked the open space very professional and friendly staff excellent pool and pool area
Didn’t have any treatments other than a meeting with a nutritionist which I thought was good but v expensive @ 165 euros for half an hour !
Here say on treatments was generally good
- Perfect for detox and relaxation. Stunning food and luxurious surroundings.
- exelent modern hotel with professional staff, gastronomic restaurant, assortment of different wellness programs
- Luxury health centre. Expensive treatments and only healthy food. But if you like to spoil yourself, relax, detox and disconnect from daily life, it is the perfect place. Also great hike options, nice gym, spa ans swimming pool. And healthy food can tast delicious
Top Resorts In Murla Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Murla Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Murla Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Murla Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!