10 Best Resorts To Stay In Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
O Seven Villa Khaoyai
Located in Mu Si, 2.2 miles from Palio Khao Yai, O Seven Villa Khaoyai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- These is most Excellent place Very very clean, peaceful, very much convenient every thing near by speacially Staff was so good and very friendly..!
- The hotel is very comfortable. Clean, modern and very spacious room is worth its price. In the evening you can swim, dine or walk in the pleasant garden. The hotel is located very close to the Khao Yai National Park northern entrance and it makes you able to enjoy an early morning visit to the park when all animals are active and easy to spot.
- Nice place , nice staff, keep smile always. The hotel manager very nice and kindness, he had concerned my request and tried to support. Super!!😍😍
- Delicious breakfast. The staff are willing to help.
- Friendly staff and the place is really very clean.
MUTHI MAYA Forest Pool Villa Resort
One of our top picks in Mu Si – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, MUTHI MAYA Forest Pool Villa Resort offers accommodations in Mu Si, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Wang Nam Khieo is 30 miles from MUTHI MAYA Forest Pool Villa Resort, and Nakhon Nayok is 25 miles away.
The property and the environment make us relaxed.
Everything’s divisibly. I love this place and sure be be there again.
- Facilities esp pool villa was superb. Staff was genuinely caring and even granted late check out despite running full house 👍
the feeling of being in nature was good.
The property was well maintained and service was excellent.
Dinner at the restaurant was very good.
- Amazing facilities in a well run complex. The villas are spacious and very private with own pool. Tranquility of the place together with very friendly and profesional staff made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast selection is superb as well as the dining options in the restaurant.
The resort is situated in a private guarded facility. Muthi Maya can be reach by 3 km !! private driveway excellently lit in the night.
In the middle of jungle-like territory, resulting in nice ‘jungle’-sounds especially during the night-time.
Golfcarts bring guests to their cabins, so no walking during heat.
Excellent breakfastbuffet also for Europeans. The cook makes specials on request. Somebody was grilling etc. etc. Excellent coffee.
Very ! spacious cabin with two! bathrooms.
Expect things like personnel coming around 5 o’clock in the afternoon to close some curtains to make proper atmosphere.
Shuttle service to neighbouring resort for their restaurant so there is more than one choice. Very good food and atmosphere.
Pool is really private for all cabins.
2 tv’s (did not use)
- The property and the environment make us relaxed.
Moosiyard Hometel Khaoyai
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Located in Mu Si, 0.7 miles from Palio Khao Yai, Moosiyard Hometel Khaoyai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.
The owner and the staffs are super friendly..
The facilities and environment is good.
- Beautiful property, close to Khao Yai entrance with a great breakfast and lovely staff.
The Hotel is located in a very quite environment (little Thai village). The Room had a nice balcony with view to a beautiful garden. After checking in we received a coconut – perfect refreshment after a long trip by train 🙂 Breakfast was amazing – you can choose between several dishes. It’s served with fresh coffee (the best coffee I found in Thai hotels or hostels so far) Even though we only booked breakfast the owner (a retired very friendly and funny Thai) took care of providing dinner every night. The first night he even walked us himself to a little restaurant nearby.
When checking out we needed to get to the train station in Pak Chong (about 20 minutes by car). The owner and his wife drove us for free. Comparing all hotels/hostels we stayed at during our three week trip to Thailand this definetly was one of our highlights! At moosiyard you will experience the in Traveller guides often mentioned great Thai hospitality!
- Great service, good and friendly staff. Nice breakfast
- Went to Khao Yao to visit the national park. Unfortunately I got very sick on the first day so we didn’t get to see the park. But the staff of the hotel was great. They were very concerned and took very good care of me. Get me some medicines, took me to the doctor, prepared some special food,… never experienced such a hospitality before in a hotel. Other then that, the room was very nice and located in a beautiful and quiet garden! I would go definitely again but hopefully without getting sick!
- The owner and the staffs are super friendly..
Cottages @ Hill Resort
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Located in Mu Si, 10 miles from Pak Chong, Cottages @ Hill Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Nakhon Nayok is 28 miles from Cottages @ Hill Resort, and Muaklek is 15 miles from the property.
- I like the relaxing environment at the cottage, exactly like european style. They even provide bicycle, simple basketball court. The staff knows how to speak Mandarin and she is very friendly.
- The location is good but the property bit run down
- The hotel near to chocolate factory, just walking distance
- The outside area that has a olden days playground made mostly of wood, basketball/football available, a small sheep farm, cottage comes with a bicycle. Cottage building looks nice. It is next to chocolate factory but it is not actually a ‘factory’, it is a restaurant. Its a nice restaurant though, price is not cheap.
- The location is strategic and staff is friendly and helpful.
Atta Lakeside Resort Suite
One of our top picks in Mu Si – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Atta Lakeside Resort Suite is located in Mu Si in the region of Nakhon Ratchasima Province, just 2.8 miles from Palio Khao Yai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental.
- view from room very nice and location very good not noisy
- bed very comfy with very big room size, balcony size very big and nice
- Very relaxing environment, nice greenery and view. Large rooms and nice ground floor terrace and garden.
- Very quiet, great privacy, great furniture indoors and out, beautiful design of the room and buildings, proximity to Khao Yai NP
separate zone between bedroom and living room,
spacious bathroom with bathtub
very comfort bed
2 big TV screens both in living room and bedroom
Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa
One of our best sellers in Mu Si! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa offers accommodations in Mu Si, just 14 miles from Pak Chong. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Wang Nam Khieo is 29 miles from Kirimaya Golf Resort Spa, and Nakhon Nayok is 26 miles away.
- Everything was just as advertised. I’m super satisfied.
- Very comfortable place and nice view , I like the breakfast very delicious and spiciest the This teh is very good
- We were blown away but the beauty and luxurious feel of this resort.10 of us stayed here- adults and kids and we all wished we stayed more than one night. We ate at the Italian restaurant in the sister resort which was delicious. The area is beautiful and golf course looked first grade. Loved the golf carts to get around to breakfast. We enjoyed seeing all of the different areas of the resort. The pool area at Kirimaya was devine. Check out the toilet behind reception-amazing. A hidden gem well worth the journey.
- Was sceptical about this Resort as it was inland in the middle of no where but it was top notch and great value. The food was brilliant and the pool close and well kept. The golf course was magnificent but if you’re a hack you will loose balls because it’s unforgiving. You each have a buggy and caddy for your enjoyment. Thank you for a great stay
- i like their cozy, private, relaxing or chilling environment, reasonable price, love mood&tone on accommodation as it’s not flake, staffs also be nice especially golf car drivers.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Sleepy Lagoon is located in Mu Si, just 2.8 miles from Palio Khao Yai. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- Great atmosphere. Our room is very clean and new facilities. Owner is very helpful and kindly. He suggests us for good restaurant. We will come back for next vacation surely.
- Owner was very kind, friendly and helpful. We got upgrade to a better and bigger room which was fantastic. Thank you very much.
- ความสะอาดใช้ได้ คนดูแลต้อนรับช่วยเหลือและดูแลดี อากาศดี ไม่ติดถนนจนเกินไป
- ที่พัก อากาศ และคุณลุงเจ้าของที่พักค่ะ ท่านใจดีอัธยาศัยดีมาก เอาขนมมาให้ทานเล่นด้วยและแนะนำสถานที่เที่ยวด้วยค่ะ
- เจ้าหน้าที่ต้อนรับดีค่ะ แม้ว่าจะมีเพียงคนเดียวแต่บริการได้ดี ลืมของไว้ โทรมาแจ้งด้วย ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะ
Arantarakiri Resort Khao Yai
Located in Mu Si, half a mile from Palio Khao Yai, Arantarakiri Resort Khao Yai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is valet parking at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
They just opened this place a few months ago so everything is still in good conditions & super clean. Bed is really comfy, their sofa bed is quite nice as extra bed but probably not suitable for anyone taller than 160cm. Location is just perfect for us, it’s close to Palio so that’s very easy to find landmark and close to all the nice restaurants. Still, it’s away from the main road so you can still find yourself enjoying the peace and beauty of nature. And it’s about 10 mins drive to the entrance of the national park.
Plus, they have hair dryer. Everyone seems to be happy about it 🙂
ps. I heard that the staffs couldn’t communicate much in English, but they are real friendly and helpful.
- Nice new, quite and small hotel with clean and green territory. Comfortable 2 bed villas. Breakfast has limited selection, but is very homey. Friendly and helpful staff members.
- Room is in good condition, new and well designed. Staff are friendly.
- The houses are so beautiful with their glass doors and beautiful design! The resort is newly opened and very clean. Staff are very attentive too. Good WiFi. Having breakfast by the river is a lovely way to start the day..
- We were so happy with this hotel. The rooms were amazing and super clean and the hotel staff was delightful. The beds were fantastic. The grounds were well kept and the flowers and plants made us all more relaxed. We had two units ~ one with 2 bedrooms (sleeping 4), a living room/dining area, which was amazing and another one that slept 3. It was spacious and comfortable. Khao Yai National Park is very close and so are sunflower fields and a winery! Best location! We are already planning our next holiday there!
- They just opened this place a few months ago so everything is still in good conditions & super clean. Bed is really comfy, their sofa bed is quite nice as extra bed but probably not suitable for anyone taller than 160cm. Location is just perfect for us, it’s close to Palio so that’s very easy to find landmark and close to all the nice restaurants. Still, it’s away from the main road so you can still find yourself enjoying the peace and beauty of nature. And it’s about 10 mins drive to the entrance of the national park.
Baan Khun Ying Retreat Khoa Yai
Baan Khun Ying Retreat Khoa Yai is located in Mu Si, just 4.1 miles from Palio Khao Yai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
The Piano Resort Khaoyai
Surrounded by peaceful natural surroundings, The Piano Resort Khaoyai offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. This music-themed hotel is equipped with an outdoor pool, karaoke facilities and meeting facilities.The Piano Resort is a 5-minute drive to the scenic Khaoyai National Park and a 30-minute drive to the majestic Jed Sao Noi Waterfall.Fitted with tiled flooring and modern furnishings, each room is completed with a private balcony, a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. Hot shower facilities are included in an en suite bathroom.Guests can relax with soothing massages arranged by staff at the 24-hour front desk. The hotel also provides special classes for guests to enjoy such as musical yoga, music lessons and more.Piano Restaurant serves a great range of international dishes from 06:30-23:00. Refreshments are served at the hotel’s bar.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mu Si Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!