10 Best Resorts To Stay In Montauk New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Montauk New York State is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Montauk New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montauk New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montauk New York State. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Montauk New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Montauk New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Montauk New York State:
Montauk Blue Hotel
One of our best sellers in Montauk! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located within walking distance of the village of Montauk, this resort is next to Main Town Beach. It features a large deck with beautiful ocean views and an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in every studio at Montauk Blue Hotel. Guests can relax in the sitting area with a sofa bed or spend time on the private patio.Barbeque facilities are provided for guests who would like to cook out next to the beach. Vending machines are also available for snacks and drinks.Montauk Downs and Montauk Airport are each less than 5 miles from the Montauk Blue Hotel. Montauk Point Lighthouse & Museum is a 7-minute drive away.
- My birthday stay at Montauk Blue was so serene & relaxing! The staff was so helpful & friendly. It helped that the weather was warm & I had the entire breathtaking beach all to myself and some seagulls!
- The room was fine, bed and bedding super comfy and everything was very clean. The terrace and view were perfect. Great tv, very nice staff.
- Room was very clean and I love the easy access to the beach right outside our sliding door
Great location right on the ocean
Indoor pool and hot tub
Rooms clean with nice amenities such as refrigerator, microwave, keurig coffee maker, seating area, free wifi
Friendly and helpful staff (Cindy)
- Very friendly staff! Very close to beach and the point
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa
Featuring free WiFi, Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa offers accommodations in Montauk. The resort has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Mystic is 23 miles from Gurney’s Montauk , and East Hampton is 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was very helpful polite, the bell boy tried to know and engage in conservation focused on us .
- Room was comfortable and luxurious. Resort offered free shuttle service to places in Montauk. Staff was very friendly. Food was delicious even if pricy
- Love everything about it especially staff were so helpful
- I love the spa and the staff in the spa are amazing
- Perfect beach resort, not overdone, just right; staff was so nice. Really amazing time…
Royal Atlantic Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Montauk! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Royal Atlantic Beach Resort offers accommodations in Montauk. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Mystic is 22 miles from Royal Atlantic Resort, and East Hampton is 14 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- The accomodation Had a bedroom, kitchen in center and living area. Two flat screen TV’s (one in each area).
The view (I had a beachfront room) was phenomenal, but that was also one of the main reasons that I had booked this hotel.
The kitchenette is fine.
- i booked a ocean front room in November for a Wednesday and when we got to the room we barely had a view of the ocean. They gave us a view of the pool. For the off season and what looked like no one else staying there except one other couple it would have been nice if the gave us a room with the full ocean view. Was very disappointed with the room but my husband was ok with the room so we stayed where we were instead of complaining but from now on i will be calling to ensure i get the room i paid for.
- It was Horrible!! We get to our room and we had to open the balcaney door because they just poured clorox on the floor in the bathroom!! I had boots on and I was sliding! Then our beds where not changed!! We called to complain I was told we could move you across the street!! I said that’s not what I paid for!! On top of that the lady next door had a melt down and was carrying on out loud!!! I had to get up at 12:45 am to find someone to shut that person up. We left in the am with little sleep and stayed at the Montauk Yacht Club!!! Now that’s a real Hotel!!! Excellent Staff and Serves. We will never recommend nor return to the Royal Atlantic Resort!!!
Its all about the location! Montauk is THE summer destination on Long Island. Really old fashioned feel to the place. Not a McDonalds or subway in sight which is such a rarity these days.
Loved it and will be going back with the kids!!!
The Surf Club Resort
One of our top picks in Montauk.Situated on 8.5-acres, this Montauk, New York resort features a private 550-foot beach. A seasonal outdoor pool is available and spacious apartments offer fully equipped kitchen facilities and a balcony.Each simple apartments at The Surf Club Resort is equipped with wood furniture. They provide cable TV and a seating area with sofa bed.Guests can play a game of tennis on the tennis courts or relax in one the steam rooms.The Resort Surf Club is a 5-minute drive from Hither Woods. Suffolk County Parkland is 4 miles away.
- Quiet but convenient to town. A favorite for years.
- Right on a nice beach. Pool area is very nice. Walking distance from many restaurants.
- Can’t beat the location, views, and that you have a beach bungalow to yourself instead of a stuffy hotel room.
- Convent to all, beach, pool, stores & food. Family friendly!
- Just returned from our 27th year summer break in Montauk but our first time atThe Surf Club Resort. The Resort is super clean and friendly Accommodations are very comfortable and staff is very friendly. Only place I have stayed in where the office is opened until late and have extra activities for quests such as yoga and pool parties .. great access to private beach and village. We will definitely return to the Surf Club resort
The Ocean Resort Inn
Located steps to the Atlantic Ocean and less than 5 miles from the Montauk Harbor, this resort offers a heated salt water swimming pool and easy beach access. It also provides beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas and bicycles. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all rooms at Montauk’s Ocean Resort Inn include a fridge, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature ocean-inspired art.BBQ facilities are available on site.The Ocean Resort Inn is conveniently located near a variety of recreational landmarks such as the Montauk Downs State Park which features golf, tennis and an olympic size pool. Montauk Downs State Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Everything was so attractive, pleasant, clean and well thought-out. Staff are friendly, helpful and professional, room lovely, clean and supplied with great amenities, location just couldn’t be better.
- The location, room accommodations, the staff and the stay were all exceptional.
- Great location, rooms were modern and comfortable, facilities were good. Front desk were really helpful. Great value for money. Shame hurricane Jose was in town whilst we were visiting from the uk. On a warm sunny day it must be beautiful
- Location location location. If it had an ocean view it would have been perfect. Pool and pool area were delightful, private and warm
The bed was nice and firm, just how we like it. And the room was right across from a rest beach walk every morning. The staff is very helpful and we loved the heater on rainy days.
The shower was very hot and had good pressure and the glass surfaces on the bureaus made coffee and tea preparation easy.
Driftwood Resort on the Ocean
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, Driftwood Resort on the Ocean is located in Montauk.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Mystic is 25 miles from Driftwood Resort, and East Hampton is 9 miles away.
- Our little apartments was perfect for our weekend anniversary. The kitchen had all we needed. We briught plenty of dlicious food to cook. The rooms were clean and they pleasantly decorated to give us that beachy feel.
- It’s across the street from a lovely sand dune park.
- The resort was great for families having lots of children friendly accommodations The linens were fresh and clean.
- The studio unit we had was private and quiet. We enjoyed the heated pool after lounging on the beach. Property is well run and maintained.
- Super service. Nice grounds. Our studio was spacious and had a nice view (dunes, pine trees).
Ocean Surf Resort
Located in Montauk, 22 miles from Mystic, Ocean Surf Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.East Hampton is 13 miles from Ocean Surf Resort, and Uncasville is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Location was great – room was good, quite and comfortable –
- Location next to a fabulous beach, withing walking distance to the village
- The facility was very good. There were grills to cook, there was a good stove for boiling or frying in the room. Excellent if you want to cook yourself.
- Short walk to town and right on the beach with ocean view. Staff treated us very well.
- The Balcony that overlooked the beach was just the icing on top of the cake!
Montauk Yacht Club
Situated on Star Island in Lake Montauk, this Long Island resort and spa features a private beach, 3 swimming pools, and boat rentals. Rooms include a private wooden balcony.The accommodations at the Montauk Yacht Club are nautical-themed with whitewashed walls and nautical artwork. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, and iPod docking station. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also provided.This resort offers 2 on-site restaurants and bars. Hurricane Alley serves American dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and the Turtle Lounge features tavern-style seating.A full-service spa is part of this Montauk resort. Volleyball courts, lighted tennis courts, and horseshoe pits are located on the property. Concierge services are available.Rita’s Horse Stables and the Montauk Downs Golf Course are 5 minutes from the Montauk Yacht Club. The Montauk Point Lighthouse and Museum is 10 minutes from the resort.
- Beds were really comfortable, and the sunrise over the lake in the morning was extremely beautiful. I would definitely stay here again.
- Friendly staff, clean, up to date decor. Overall very comfortable
- fab beds. lovely decor and the restaurant is extremely good
- Facilities and location are great. Room was excellent.
- Property is very comfortable and the staff are lovely, wish we stayed longer.
Hero Beach Club
Hero Beach Club offers accommodations in Montauk. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mystic is 22 miles from Hero Beach Club, and East Hampton is 13 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 55 miles away.
- We loved the room. There were two beds, but one was separated from the other because it was in a little nook, which made the space feel less like a boring standard double and more like a unique space with two semi-private areas. The bed was as comfortable as others had rated it – super comfortable! We were there off-season, so didn’t get to enjoy the added benefits of pool, outdoor lounging areas, etc, but we had the gorgeous beach to ourselves for long romantic walks. Excellent restaurants and coffee houses within 15 minute walks, no car necessary with this great location. Very helpful staff, Julia, was enthusiastic to make local recommendations and make us feel at home. Had a great time!
- It was beautiful and stylish and the perfect location.
- Great pool area, always enough sun loungers, good music and a bar at reception for drinks. Fridge in the room and the room was a good size. The hotel is recently refurbished and is literally across the road from the beach so an excellent location. I would highly recommend this place for a chilled-out few days!
- Missed the complimentary breakfast the first day as it was not announced …very nice and friendly staff, heated pool supernice
- Location to town was great, clean rooms and decorated nicely!
Beach Plum Resort
This Montauk resort offers free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, and units that feature a living area with sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. Kirk Park Beach is half a mile away.The lodgings include bright decor and ocean views. Select housing at Plum Resort includes a fireplace and a full kitchen that offers a stove, microwave, and refrigerator.Guests can walk though the gardens or use the barbecue facilities available. A children’s play area is also offered.Beach Plum Resort is 3 miles from Montauk Downs and Montauk Point Lighthouse Museum is a 10 minute drive away.
- We stayed at this room that was good for 4 because we were two couples. The room felt more like a cabin with a porch and yard. It was absolutely wonderful and we had a blast hanging out in the living room. In the morning we walked to the yard outside the cabin. Perfect getaway from the city. The housekeeper made origami or of every piece of paper type.
- We absolutely adored everything about our stay at the Beach Plum and can’t wait to book a return trip there for next September with Booking.com!! Favorite things would be the tremendously comfortable couch, bed, and easy chairs, and the walk across the street to the beautiful beach. we hated to leave!
- EXTREMELY GOOD location. It was a dream to be able to be able to wander across the street to a nearly-empty beach and later walk a short distance into town. Also had a very good view of the water and a comfortable balcony to relax on. Oh, and the pool! Really enjoyed the place.
- My fiance and I liked our cottage. We have a private cottage with a driveway, and our own private deck. The beach is a few steps away. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Place was very quiet which is a plus.
- Very nice wellcome, the view and location are good
Top Resorts In Montauk New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Montauk New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Montauk New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Montauk New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!