10 Best Resorts To Stay In Monda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Monda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Monda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monda Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Monda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Monda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Monda Andalucía:
La Cala Resort
La Cala Resort is an exclusive complex located between the Sierra de Mijas National Park and the Mediterranean Sea. It features 3 golf courses, swimming pools and a luxurious spa.The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- Hotel is very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. My holiday has been stress free.
- Superb views and wonderful environment. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely return.
- Beautiful setting, decor and facilities… staff were really helpful and fun… Laura on reception was excellent
- We had a family wedding with 92 guests who all stayed at the La Cala Resort.We also booked a Tapas pool party the next day for all guests.The whole experience was absolutely fantastic.Staff were out this world,food was to a very high standard, and the views stunning.The staff could not do enough to help us for us throughout our stay.I will definitely be going back.Anybody planning on having a wedding abroad should come here,the whole experience from start to finish was unbelieveable
- The staff were amazing, A++ really couldn’t be better.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Vasari Resort offers luxury apartments with a private terrace, just 0.6 mi from the exclusive Puerto Banús Marina. The complex has outdoor pools, set in tropical gardens.Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
Bed most comfotable bed in the world
- The Place is Beautiful, Well maintained, Clean and Inviting. Staff are nice and welcoming, Cleaning is perfect and better than expected, Close to Port and practical location with easy parking
- Great staff and facilities. Kids loved their break.
- Good accommodation and apartment quality is excellent
- The room was beautiful and amenities were excellent
Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron
Recommended for guests over 16 years, the Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron features a stunning rooftop infinity pool with panoramic views of the mountains and the sea. Located in Fuengirola, it offers a spa, fitness center, and 3 outdoor swimming pools.The Double Tree is home to the Michelin starred restaurant Sollo, by chef Diego Gallegos. Based on river fish and caviar unique cuisine, and strongly committed to sustainability and to developing a gastronomy according to ecology’s principles, it’s the first 100% sustainable restaurant in Spain.All rooms are air conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and a safe. Heating is also available. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel features 11 paddle courts, 2 tennis courts, an exclusive sand area, and 2 indoor swimming pools. The Nagomi Spa includes a dynamic jet pool, waterfalls, contrast pools, sauna, steam room, and a relaxation area. A massage service is also available.The impressive rooftop terrace also offers Balinese beds for an additional cost, where guests can enjoy the best cocktails, drinks, and snacks from the Infinity Bar.There are 4 other restaurants at the Double Tree. The Arara Bistro Bar combines the most intense flavors of America and Spain, while the Palmeral is an open and modern restaurant offering breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch and dinner buffet. La Higuerita serves a healthy selection of fresh, locally sourced and seasonal dishes.The Double Tree by Hilton Resort & Spa Reserva del Higueron offers a free shuttle service during the day to the beach and the train station. Torrequebrada Golf Club is 15 minutes’ drive from the property, and Tivoli World Theme Park is 5.6 mi away. Puerto Banus and Marbella are both within 25 mi of the hotel. Malaga Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The swimming pool that’s advertised you cannot use it it’s for the gym members only so the upstairs pool that’s hotel guest was packed people sunbathing on the grass with no beds left
- Swimming pools and gardens. Food was good and decently priced.
- Very friendly staff and a nice Peruvian restaurant.
Hotel was beautiful and very clean.
Swimming pools really nice,
Breakfast was really good and room and bedroom really nice
- Everything was beautiful, spotless room to fab food, excellent!
Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- swimming pool, clean hotel , very beautiful room and comfortable bed and good breakfast
- Great, relaxed atmosphere, every thing very clean and tidy. Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets had excellent choice. Loved the fact that most guests were local and the entertainment team for the pool and children were brilliant. They had a great local cider on draft. Night life in Porto Banus only a short taxi ride away.
- Family with kids would really enjoy the stay here. Rooms are spasious, guests are friendly and understanding for the kids at the pool were loud and happy. The hotel offers activities on the pool and night entertainment for adults and kids. Sometimes we decide to stay at night in the hotel to enjoy live music with drinks and Shisha. Would definitely stay again.
They love the children there
And the entertainment is so good
Staff are great
- Good quality hotel , rooms very modern and spacious . Good pool area , great bar area .
Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only
Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only is located in San Pedro de Alcántara, 9.3 mi from central Marbella. It offers an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and spa.Featuring a private balcony or terrace with views, air-conditioned 54 rooms include a wheelchair-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower, on-call in house nurse and physiotherapist, satellite TV, safe, free WiFi.The modern spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, contrast showers and Turkish bath, as well a free-to-use gym. Wellness, Massages, Ayurveda and personal health plans (relax/anti stress, nutrition and rehab) are available.There are several golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the resort. Free outdoor parking or paid indoor parking is available. Location is wheelchair accessible. Puerto Banus is 4.3 mi from Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only and Malaga Airport is 40 mi away.
- the place is great so relaxing the view and everything i loved it
- This hotel is simply amazing. The room we had was pretty large, very clean and with a big terrace with view to the swimming pool and garden. The room was also equipped with electric orthopedic bed, mini bar, 3 wardrobes and a sink. The place is very quiet, with not so many rooms and it is perfect to just relax and take a break for few days. The spa is included along with the gym, sauna, swedish shower and aqua gym lessons. We also had the breakfast included in the price, which was varied and delicious. The staff was lovely. The hotel also has many facilities such as the cinema room and the library (with table games). We can’t wait to go back for more days!!
- Everything !! Staff were great going again soon!
- lovely, welcoming staff. The Spa facilities are amongst the great treats they on offer to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Would highly be recommend this place for convalescing.
The stuff were super nice and helpful.
Cleanliness was to a very high standard.
La Granja de Antonio
Featuring a heated swimming pool, garden and Flamenco shows in the evening, La Granja de Antonio is a small resort, just 17 mi from the beaches of Costa del Sol.Each apartment has a kitchen is equipped with an electric kettle, stove and fridge. Wi-Fi is available for a small charge. All have access to a free washing machines and dryers.The resort offers a restaurant and bar. There is also a common lounge with a satellite TV, books and tourist information.Malaga Airport is a 30-minute drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
Marina Mariola Marbella
This property is a 1-minute walk from the beach. Located in Marbella, 1.1 miles from Bus Station, Marina Mariola Marbella has a number of amenities including a fitness center, a garden and a terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include Plaza de los Naranjos and Museo del Bonsai. Teatro Ciudad de Marbella is 1.5 miles away.All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with sea views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna.Plaza de toros Marbella is 1.6 miles from Marina Mariola Marbella, while Puerto Banus is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Location was amazing, Staff always Smiling and Healpful
- Lovely place, Carlos was very nice and helpful too, will be back
- Very spacious, well equipped apartment in an excellent location.
- Carlos the agent was superb and provided contacts in the local area for a host of essentials for our trip – he couldn’t do enough – first rate
- Lovely apartment with stunning sea views. Comfortable bed, two bathrooms. Excellent communication with the staff.
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In beautiful gardens on the sea front, Marbella Beach Resort features elegantly furnished rooms with a balcony, a TV and a CD player. The apartments have direct access to the beach.Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
Swimming pool and kids facilities also the staff helpful and nice
Close by there are many restaurant and supermarket
- Great beach, pool and restaurants. Staff were very helpful.
- We loved everything; the apartment, the swimming pool, the gardens, the location, kids club…
- Fantastic location, great staff and lovely spacious, clean apartments
- The whole resort was great. We had a gorgeous apartment and the beds and pillows were amazing – so soft. The grounds of the resort were immaculate. We literally had nothing negative about our visit.
- Swimming pool and kids facilities also the staff helpful and nice
La Perla de Torrenueva
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set on the popular Costa del Sol, these villas and apartments enjoy a lovely setting and are surrounded by gardens from where you can enjoy views of the Mediterranean Sea.Find peace and quiet at the la Perla de Torrenueva thanks to its location yards from the beach. Enjoy the green gardens planted with exotic plants and trees under which you can have an afternoon siesta.In the evening, you can head into the popular resort of Marbella for a fun-filled evening in the local bars and disco venues.The accommodations is well equipped with kitchens and you can soak up the sunshine and fresh, sea air on your private balcony or terrace.
The villa was nice and clean and we basically had the swimming pool only for us. It was beautiful and really quiet we felt at home ?
Frank was really friendly and helpful. We highly recommend it!
We’re looking forward to coming back ?
- Fantastic place owner Robert and his wife welcomed us like family, manager Franck was so nice, there was nothing to much trouble for them. The beatific setting and location is breathtaking , comfortable, relaxing and a home from home. A small complex where you do everything for your self, no one banging door to clean your room , you look after your little bungalow yourself , plenty of towels, bed linen and anything you need are there to just take and use. The welcome is second to none , it’s a small safe enclosed environment short walk to superb beach over a foot bridge
- The owner Robert and his staff Frank were very hospitable and friendly.
- The hosts were simply charming and the location beautiful but if you don’t have a car the hills are very steep back from the beach, bus and restaurants but the neighbourhood is beautiful.
- The Cottage was small but ideal for a couple. It is based in a fantastic garden setting. The gardens are immaculate and tended by a team of gardeners daily and is so peaceful. We found it easy to relax and thouroughly enjoyed our trip and would not hesitate to recommend this little paradise.
- The villa was nice and clean and we basically had the swimming pool only for us. It was beautiful and really quiet we felt at home ?
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Miraflores Resort is located in Mijas-Costa, just 15 minutes’ drive from Marbella. It offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts and it has its own 18-hole golf course.The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- Superb customer care when we had a slight maintenance issue.It was dealt with immediately and with great professionalism. It is rare to find such excellence and it should be recognised.
- Going to Marriott beach resort each day, where we own but couldn’t get a property
- Very nice well kept rooms, spacious and comfortable. I was very impressed with how the area is kept tidy and clean. The pool area is so secure with locked gates accessible to residents only. Perfect for kids as it’s very chilled, pools with a bar are reasonably priced and serve good food.
Great check in staff and location ok
We had a great time in Miraflores
- Great position, lovely views. Near to all facilities
Top Resorts In Monda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Monda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Monda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Monda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!